• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kirsty's Confession

Kirsty's Confession

12

So okay, here's the big question. How much do you confess your previous sins to your husband or wife? Should you tell them about every little sin you committed, or is your previous love life your own business? I guess for men it's all about being the stud and how many women were seduced should be public knowledge. But for us women it's a little different, for being labelled a slut isn't very nice. At the sweet age of twenty I had a sexual romp that I would never forget or regret, and any consideration of how my future husband might feel about it was at the time well below my radar. But when I eventually met my man and did get married, I thought my little secret would never reach his tender ears. I guess it just shows how naive I really am. Another lesson in all this; is how much should you confide in your friends, especially friends called Suzie. Anyway, this is how it all panned out.

There were six of us out for a meal that night, my husband Matt, my old and supposedly good friend Suzie and her husband, and another couple who for the story can remain nameless. It was one of those fun nights, a blend of good food and great company with a copious amount of alcohol thrown in. We cared not as our loud laughter echoed around the restaurant drowning out other tables, and as the night wore on the surrounding tables emptied. Our conversation moved from subject to subject and eventually landed at the feet of a local politician who had just got caught out participating in a threesome with two young ladies. As usual, there were public calls for his resignation while others took the line of what happened in one's personal life was okay, so long as it wasn't illegal.

We took a vote, and the guys didn't think the politician should resign which was no surprise, I mean a sexual romp with two ladies is every guys dream. I was taking it all under consideration as Suzie swallowed half a glass chardonnay before turning to and flippantly suggesting that with my history I had no moral right to condemn group sex. The look on my face put Suzie in her place, but I could've easily put my hands around her neck and squeezed the life slowly out of her. I hoped her comment would have been lost in conversation, but I wasn't to be quite that lucky.

Later that night, Matt and I were stretched out in our bed in the throws of a little foreplay which was quite normal after a night out with a few drinks thrown in. I was comfortably on my back with legs parted so Matt could play with my pussy in a manner in which I was accustomed as I stroked his nice hard erection. We kissed and caressed as my excitement intensified with my first little orgasm on the way. Matt had long since perfected the art of making me cum with his talented hands. His long finger was inside me caressing my G spot and his thumb gently working my clitoris, I was well on the way.

"What was Suzie going on about back at the restaurant?"

'FUCK,' I thought to myself as my orgasm began to fade and apprehension flooded my mind, for I knew that I was in trouble.

"Like what?" I asked pushing up on his finger hoping to distract him.

"You know; the group sex thing? She insinuated that you've done it."

"You know what Suzie's like when she's pissed, gets all mouthy and doesn't know what she's talking about." I replied innocently.

"So you've never done it with more than one person?" he asked as his fingers continued their sordid work.

Now here's the problem. I love Matt with all my heart and I never lie to him. One of our vows when we fell in love long before we married was complete honesty. We both had previous sexual encounters before we met; him a lot more than me, but that's a man thing. Like all couples, we have to accept that and get on with life. There is no doubt that Matt is the best lover I've ever had, mainly because we love each other dearly and the fact that we've had a good few years together to perfect our love making. Over those years, we've discussed the odd previous liaison, but not in great detail and usually more about the circumstances rather than the act itself. I contemplated Matt's question for a few seconds, and decided that honesty was my only option.

"Once, just a threesome." I whispered.

"Really?" he whispered. "Two guys or two girls?"

"Me and two guys."

I could feel his excitement as his hard shaft twitched in my hand and he inserted another finger inside me.

"Tell me about it."

"No, I don't want to. It was a long time ago."

"Aw c'mon Kirsty, please tell me."

"No, I don't want to make you jealous or anything. Anyway, it was so long ago, I don't remember much about it." I lied. "I was drunk at the time?"

"I won't be jealous, its kind of exciting thinking about you and two guys. Was it fun?"

Oh yes, it was fun alright I thought to myself, it was the most amazing sex I'd ever had up until that time. A little smile escaped my lips as my memory flashed back to that night; Matt noticed and gave my clitoris a little extra attention causing me to moan in pleasure.

"C'mon, tell me about it." he urged. "Please."

I knew that I wasn't going to get away with it; sooner or later Matt was going to prise my little secret from me. It might as well be now rather than later.

"You really want me to tell you about it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"It all happened along time ago, long before we met. Promise you won't hold it against me or anything?"

"Nope, I promise." he replied excitedly. "Tell me every little thing you can remember."

___________________________________

First off before I recount my sordid story, I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Kirsty, and I'm a tallish brunette with ample curves. I was always kind of pretty in a natural way and never been short of a boyfriend for too long. From a young age, I relished in the way the opposite sex looked at me. I liked their hungry lingering eyes running over my body making me feel good about myself. Like any girl, I dressed to show off my best attributes, in my case a nice round bum and long strong thighs, but my breasts were a little too small for my liking. My sexual inquisitiveness resulted in the loss of my virginity by a boy who took advantage, and something I still regret to this day. I should've waited until I was with someone I rally cared for. But from that day on, I explored my sexuality with passion, usually with steady boyfriends in good relationships. Without being particularly promiscuous, by the time I met Matt I could count the men I'd been with on two hands, but only just.

On the night in question, Suzie and I had been invited to a friend's party. The occasion was the end of the university year and a time of great celebration for all us over worked students. We went to bar for a few drinks first, and by the time we got to the party it was in full swing. It was one of those parties that really went off, the music good and loud, and the guests well primed with alcohol and marijuana. There were plenty of people we knew as well as a whole lot we didn't. We mingled for awhile checking out the talent before settling in with a group of familiar faces. Among them were Andy and Mike, a couple of guys whom we had socialised with previously. They were good fun guys to hang around with, lots of noisy fun without being pushy about trying to get into our pants if you get my drift. The kind of guys you feel safe with even though you don't really know them all that well. They were not bad looking either, both tall and wide shouldered. While I wouldn't have been averse to being bedded by either of them after a few drinks, the thought of indulging in a threesome had never occurred to me.

Halfway through the night, Suzie found herself in the clutches of a rather scrumptious guy she met while getting herself a drink. Young Suzie could be a dirty little slut in the right circumstances, and the glint in her eyes suggested that she was in the mood to get laid. It was wasn't long before she walked over to me and whispered in my ear that she was departing for some fun. She dropped her car keys in my hand and told she would call me in the morning, if she wasn't too tired. She then gave me a peck on the cheek and a wink before disappearing in the clutches of her soon to be lover.

As the party died down in the early hours of the morning, I found myself nicely inebriated and still in the company of Andy and Mike. When I announced my departure, Andy removed Suzie's car keys from my hand and told me that I was in no condition to drive. It wasn't far I told him trying unsuccessfully to retrieve the car keys; he simply smiled and dropped them down the front of his jeans. That stopped me in my tracks as I had no intention of putting my hands down there, well not in front of fifty people anyway. I was told that I was in no fit state to drive anywhere, and thinking back they were quite right too. But it also left me in a dilemma of where I was going to sleep, but Andy and Mike took me home which was less than a block's walk away.

I guess it all started off innocently enough, the intention was that I was going to sleep on the couch and was provided with a spare pillow and two blankets. But then Andy lit a joint for a night cap, and we sat around smoking it. By the time it was half gone I was very, very relaxed.

"Thanks for looking after me tonight, I appreciate it." I muttered.

"No probs." Mike replied. "You were too far gone to drive anywhere. While the couch ain't too comfortable, it least it's safe."

"Well, if you guys were real gentlemen, one of you'd offer me your bed." I joked.

They both laughed and agreed that neither of them were gentlemen, and that the only I was sleeping in a bed would be sharing it with one of them. Now that little proposition wasn't all that abhorrent, for I was just in the mood for a little sex. It had been a hard few weeks since I'd got laid and I was kind of in need.

"Oh really." I replied prepared to run their gauntlet. "And which one of you would I have to share with?"

They looked at each other for a few seconds as it dawned on them that I might not be joking. I smiled at their dilemma, who was going to miss out and who wasn't. I liked them both, so it didn't really matter to me, I just wanted sex. My arousal was growing and I could already feel the dampness in my panties.

"Maybe you should choose." Andy suggested diplomatically.

"Mmmm." I replied. "Or we could toss a coin."

"Or you could do both of us." Mike offered.

I felt a little surge of excitement flow through me, "What both of you? You mean one after the other, or both at the same time?"

"You choose." Mike offered. "Have you ever had a threesome?"

I shook my head, "You guys?"

They both looked at each other and shook their heads in unison.

"So Kirsty, you up for it?" Mike asked.

If my panties were damp before, they were now soaking. Like any female, the thought of being taken by two guys was kind of interesting. So here was an opportunity, two guys I trusted and liked wanting to do me. Would I ever get another chance like this I asked myself?

"Dunno." I replied trying to disguise my interest. "Trouble is that you guys always like to brag and I'd be scared that you'd tell everyone about it."

Andy laughed and pointed over at Mike, "Not a chance of that. You think I'd tell anyone that I'd been in the same bed as him. You'd have to be joking."

We all laughed at that.

"So what do you reckon, wanna give us a go?" Mike asked.

So here was the big question, all I had to do say yes and it was all on. I looked over at both of them as I considered their proposition. They were good looking guys; I was horny as hell and really needed to be laid.

"I might." I replied. "How about another joint while I think about it?"

For the next few minutes we settled down quietly as the joint was passed around. The room was full of excited tension and we giggled nervously as the joint dwindled to nothing. By this time I had decided to do the deed and was just waiting for one of them to make the move.

"So, how about it?" Mike asked as he dropped the end of the joint into an empty beer bottle.

"Okay." I replied getting to my feet. "I'm in, let's do it."

I was led into a surprisingly tidy bedroom by single male standards, everything in its place and nothing on the floor. While Mike pulled the curtains, I slipped my shoes off before crawling into middle the bed and settling down on my back. I soon had Mike on one side and Andy on the other. It quickly became apparent that there wasn't much room for three people and our antics were going to have to be well planned. The next problem was that the overhead light was too bright; a bedside light was switched on and lowered to the floor. The overhead light was switched off and the room was bathed in a subtle glow just right for a little seduction.

I guess we were all nervous to start out with. I lay on my back with a guy in each arm beside me; we just started out kissing which was kind of nice. I turned my head one way and kissed for a short time and then turned the other way for another kiss. As the kisses became more passionate, I felt their exploring hands getting bolder. They had decided to share my attributes, one concentrating on my breasts and the other on my skin tight jeans. My excitement continued to grow and I was quickly becoming impatient with their lack of progress. I waited until a hand caressed my pussy; then pushed up against it and sighed loudly.

"Take them off." I whispered.

I held my stomach in as fingers prised the button of my jeans undone and the zip lowered. Two hands gripped either side of my jeans and pushed downwards.

"Lift up." came a request.

I lifted my buttocks from the bed and wriggled as my jeans slid down my thighs and swiftly disposed of. Thankfully I was wearing nice panties, the thought I might get laid was certainly on my agenda when I dressed a few hours before. I spread my thighs a little as my panties were caressed, first from the outside and then a hand slipped under the elastic. I heard myself moan as a searching finger found my clitoris and a few seconds later slip deep inside me. My tee shirt was eased over my head and I rolled sideways so my bra could be removed. When I rolled back, hands parted my legs and I felt my thighs being gently licked and kissed. I looked down to see Andy's face peering up at me and he gave me a wink.

"Great legs." he muttered before lowering his face to my pussy.

For the next few minutes, Mike suckled on my breasts while Andy teased me unmercifully with his skilled tongue. I could smell my sex as the outside of my panties were caressed and licked. It was all so complicated, four hands and two mouths increasing my arousal to new levels. I reached down impatiently and eased my panties aside so that Andy could slip his warm tongue right inside me. Again I cried out my clitoris was attacked, and squirmed against his face as he began to suckle me. I was pleased to learn that Andy was an accomplished licker. His tongue explored my clitoris and deep into my opening, my lips were sucked deep into his mouth as his tongue caressed their silky insides.

I ran my hand down Mike's chest to the bulge in his jeans; I could feel its rigid thickness trying to escape. I struggled with the top button as he removed his shirt exposing a nicely toned and muscled chest. He helped me with the button and zip; then pushed his jeans and boxers downwards. It was a nice big cock, I thought to myself while taking him in hand. I slid sideways towards him and he shuffled closer so that his cock was right in my face. I examined it for a few seconds; it was a good handful with a large circumcised head, the heavily veined shaft had a slight upwards curve to it. Mike leaned into me, he wanted me to take him into my mouth and I was happy to oblige.

Mike sighed as I took his cock deep into my mouth and then slowly pulled away until the head rested on my tongue. Supporting his shaft in my hand, I peppered the head with little kisses before flicking my tongue across the head a few times. Placing my mouth just over the head, I then sucked hard while running my tongue under the eye and glands below.

Mike laughed loudly, "Jesus, you can sure suck a mean cock."

I looked up and smiled at him as I continued my good work. I settled into a nice little sequence of licks and sucking without any rhythm as I didn't want a mouthful of Mike's cum, well not yet anyway. It wasn't my best work as Andy's tongue in my pussy was kind of distracting. I wasn't close to orgasm, but it was still very, very nice. By this time my panties had been removed and I confess to not remembering how that happened.

Then Andy raised his head and looked up at Mike, "Change places?"

I raised myself on my elbows as Andy placed himself next to me, without hesitation I reached for his jeans and undid his belt, button and zipper. He helped me push them down releasing his very hard cock which swung dangerously in front of my face. I felt Mike's tongue on my pussy as I steadied Andy's cock with my hand and examined closely. It too was circumcised and a nice handful, but different to Mikes. While about the same length and thickness, the head was a little smaller and narrower than the shaft. I repeated my oral act and soon had Andy moaning with pleasure. It was a nice cock to suck, the smaller head a little easier on my overworked jaw. We continued like this for some time, Mike attacking my pussy with mouth and fingers while I sucked away on Andy's cock.

Mike then knelt between my legs and lifted my ankles up and over his shoulders. As he leaned forward I felt the head of his cock slide clumsily between my pussy lips, reaching down I guided it right to my entrance. His thick cock slid straight into me, the long deep penetration causing me drop Andy's cock from my mouth and cry out. I placed my hand on his navel to restrict his penetration until I got used to it. Slowly but surely he began to pick up speed slapping hard into me.

"Take it easy." I urged. "You're hurting me."

"Sorry." he offered and thankfully began to slow down.

"That's it, nice and slow." I replied before slipping Andy's cock back into my mouth.

I dropped my legs from Mike's shoulders and wrapped them around his buttocks, the change of angle a little easier on my pussy and the pleasure began to flow through me.

"My turn to screw." Andy suggested after a few minutes.

I lay most unladylike with my legs spread wide as the boys changed places. Andy's nice cock was soon inside me and sliding back and forth. It was quickly apparent that Andy was a more gentle and considerate lover than Mike. I lifted my knees back onto my chest allowing him more access deep inside my pussy. Ignoring the taste of my pussy juices, I soon had a mouthful Mike's cock and happily slurped away on it to my hearts content. A few minutes later, Andy withdrew from me and playfully dragged me down the bed turning me over onto my stomach as I went. Looking behind, I saw Andy standing at the edge of the bed back with his cock hanging heavily in the air. Laughing loudly, I raised myself to a kneeling position at the edge of the bed as Andy's cock nudged my pussy lips. I reached under and guided him into me and sighed as his cock stretched my insides. With his hands on my buttocks, he settled into a nice rhythm of long slow strokes which I found rather nice. By this time Mike had positioned himself in front of me with his legs either side of my shoulders leaving his cock standing right in front of my face. Taking hold of the base, I directed it to my waiting mouth and with the attention of applying my favourite oral techniques.

I was still finding the extra lover a little distracting. Andy's fucking was most pleasant and my sucking of Mike's cock was haphazard at the best. He had to settle for a mix of sucking and a hand job but didn't seem to mind too much. I really liked this position, and the pleasure flowed through my body. Andy had a really nice technique, after sliding deep but gently inside me, he would then pull nearly all the way out and rotate the head of his cock which placed extra pressure on my pussy lips. I'd never experienced this before and I liked it more than a lot. After a while the first little inklings of an orgasm reached my alcohol and marijuana fuddled brain. I reached under myself and gave my clitoris a little tweak, and a little tremor flicked through me. "Yes, I thought to myself, an orgasm was certainly on the cards. I moved my fingers upwards to where Andy's cock was still sliding back and forth inside me and pulled some of my lubrication down over my clitoris. I then began massaging my clitoris to bring on my orgasm. Mike tried to insert his cock back into my mouth but I turned my head away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kirsty's Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds