• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

123456

WWE smackdown diva Jillian Hall was hesitant to knock on the hotel room door. Melina was not a patient woman, and normally Jillian would never keep her owner waiting, but something had seemed a little off about the call she had received from the woman who had tamed her.

Melina had been puffing and panting the entire time, and although it wasn't unusual for the sexy Latina to be fucking some chick while making calls it was unusual that she didn't tell Jillian exactly who she was fucking and how.

Oh well, if something was up there was only one way to find out.

Knocking on the door Jillian stood back and waited. She didn't have to wait long before the door opened and she got the shock of her life.

There standing before her was the woman who had so easily conquered her Melina wearing a tiny French maids uniform complete with a little feather duster.

Melina gritted her teeth as she prepared to do what was expected of her, reminding herself that she was nothing but Mickie's bitch now and did as she had been told.

Blushing furiously Melina curtsied to her former bitch and said, "My owner is waiting for you, please follow me."

The once feisty Latina then turned and walked away. Jillian was stunned but followed the now apparently formerly dominant diva into the hotel room. Closing the door behind her Jillian followed Melina to the couch in the centre of the hotel room. Once reaching the chair Melina fell to her knees and stared down submissively at the floor as her owner patted her now well trained pet on her head.

"Hello Jillian." Mickie said cheerily as she continued to pet her bitch.

"Hi Mickie," Jillian said in disbelief, "What's going on?"

"Nothing much, I just called you here to discuss your new place in life."

"Oh," Jillian said, unable to take her eyes off Melina, "And what's my new place in life?"

"Your new place in life is serving me as my bitch." Mickie answered.

"... Ok..." Jillian said, still staring at her former owner, "... And why am I suddenly your bitch?"

Mickie smiled, "Because your Melina's bitch, and now Melina is my bitch, so that makes you my bitch."

Jillian's mouth hung open in disbelief. She couldn't believe that Melina, someone who had always seemed so dominant, had been conquered by little Mickie James.

Jillian had known Mickie from their time in OVW together, and although they were never friends Jillian had quite liked the easily excitable brunette. She had always seemed to be a nice, normal straight girl, much like she herself had been before Melina got her hands on her. When Melina had told her exactly what she was going to do to Mickie she had actually felt sorry for her, but from the looks of it perhaps she should have been feeling sorry for Melina.

"Oh come on Jillian," Mickie said, standing up and walking over to the blonde Smackdown diva, "Don't pretend you don't want what I can offer you. I know all about you Jillian. Melina told me about everything she used to do to you. She told me how you loved every moment of it and begged for more, that you were her favourite bitch of all of her little Smackdown sluts. She told me that you were a real lesbian pain slut who just love to be beaten and abused by a more dominant member of your own sex, that you got off on being treated like a bitch, and believe me Jillian," Mickie grabbed Jillian by the hair and pulled the slightly taller woman's head downwards and sideways, forcing her to lean back, "I've got no problem treating you like a bitch."

With that Mickie kissed Jillian roughly, pushing her tongue into her mouth and bullying the other woman's tongue with her own. Jillian meekly struggled, but only for a moment before giving an to her submissive lesbian desires and happily returning the kiss, allowing Mickie to have her way with her. Mickie was a really good kisser and whether she knew it or not she had practically already conquered Jillian with just her lips, although the dominant attitude towards the Smackdown diva was also causing the submissive blonde's knees to go weak.

Finally breaking the kiss Mickie asked, "Now, who's bitch are you?"

"Yours." Jillian said, panting as a smile crossed her face, "I'm your bitch."

Mickie smiled widely and through Jillian down on the couch with ease before mounting her. Jillian was surprised at Mickie's strength but didn't really get a chance to over think it before her lips were captured by the dominating brunette and her tongue was in for the fight of its life again. The Virginia native enjoyed kissing her latest conquest but was still horny from the pussy licking she had been receiving from Melina before Jillian had arrived, and wasn't really in the mood for too much foreplay. She was however in the mood to play with Jillian's big boobs. Mickie loved her bitches to be nicely curved, with nice big fuck-able butts and nice big squeeze and suck-able boobs, and Jillian had both of those qualities. But it was her new bitch's breasts Mickie was interested in right now.

Reaching down Mickie pulled Jillian's shirt upwards and after breaking the kiss the submissive blonde eagerly lifted her arms up to allow Mickie to remove her shirt. Mickie quickly tossed the shirt and began kissing Jillian again. Reaching round her conquest's back Mickie expertly removed Jillian's bra before throwing it aside with less care than the shirt. She then broke the lip lock and kissed down Jillian's neck on her way down to the blondes bountiful bosom. Grabbing two handfuls of breasts Mickie cupped a nipple into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily before repeating the same process with the other nipple.

The submissive Smackdown diva moaned as her new owner happily sucked her nipple to hardness, her gentle hands expertly caressing her as she did so, driving the blonde crazy. Lots of women had bad boob jobs, and Jillian's tits may have looked fake, and they were, but they felt real enough to Mickie, and the sensations Jillian was feeling were certainly real.

When Mickie had finally had her fill of Jillian's tits she got off the blonde long enough to more or less tear her jeans off of her, giving the Smackdown diva just long enough to slip out of her high-heeled shoes, before she found herself completely naked on the couch.

Mickie practically drooled as she admired her prize.

The easily excitable brunette licked her lips hungrily as she admired the busty beauties round full figure, and imagined all the nasty little things she was going to do to her latest in a long line of conquests.

Mickie considered diving face first into Jillian's pussy, but decided she wanted to tease her new bitch some more first so she climbed back on top of her and shoved her tongue down the blonde's throat again. The blonde was eager to respond, as Mickie grabbed a generous handful of her tits again, but the kiss didn't last too long, because Mickie was extremely horny at this point and couldn't wait to get to Jillian's big boobs again, and she didn't. Not too long after the kiss had begun Mickie broke it off, made her way quickly down Jillian's neck before latching on to one of her nipples and sucking on it for all she was worth. Jillian moaned as Mickie went back and forth between her tits, expertly manipulating the nipple that wasn't in her mouth with the fingers of one hand while she used the other to feed herself the nipple she was sucking on.

The RAW diva spent a long time worshipping Jillian's busty bosom, before finally kneeling in front of her so she could kiss her way down her flat stomach towards the hot honey hole which lay between the blonde's legs. Mickie could smell Jillian's arousal and it drove her crazy but she remained strong. She wanted to hear her new bitch beg for her tongue and she knew she wouldn't have to wait long, and she didn't.

No sooner had she began kissing Jillian's inner thighs the horny Smackdown diva began to beg, "Oh please Mickie, lick me, lick my pussy, please, I need it, I need it really, really bad, please!"

"Oh, my bitch wants me to lick her pussy does she?" Mickie taunted.

"Yes, oh god yes!" Jillian practically whimpered.

"Say it! Say Mickie, your bitch wants you to lick her pussy!" Mickie commanded.

"Mickie your bitch wants you to lick her pussy!" Jillian parroted.

"Good bitch!" Mickie said smiling, before she dived face first into Jillian's pussy and stuck her tongue as deep into the blonde's snatch as it would go.

Jillian let out a long drawn out moan as Mickie's tongue slid into her. That moan became even louder as Mickie wrapped her lips around Jillian's pussy and began to gently suck at her needy hole, while at the same time slowly sliding her tongue in and out of her dripping love channel.

The blonde loved Mickie's soft tongue and hoped that the RAW diva knew how to use it.

As Melina's favourite pet Jillian had been eaten out by every diva on the smackdown roster and her former owner had been an expert at eating pussy so Jillian was very experienced at getting a good pussy licking and just hoped her new owner would be able to live up to the very high standard she had become used too.

Mickie had every intention of showing her new bitch exactly what she could do with her tongue.

She had planned on going slow at first, but she had already had her fill of foreplay with Jillian's big tits and was now eager to give the blonde a tongue fucking but she would never forget.

Twirling her tongue inside Jillian's pussy Mickie was able to find every single sensitive spot inside the smackdown diva's cunt in seconds.

It was almost like Melina had given Mickie a roadmap of Jillian's insides.

Once Mickie knew exactly where and when to touch those sensitive areas she began to pick up her speed inside Jillian's cunt until she was tongue fucking the blonde at lightning speed, her mouth sucking the sweet pussy juice is down her gullet like a vacuum cleaner.

Before she had become Melina's bitch Jillian had never really considered being with a girl before.

Since being enslaved by the Latina beauty she couldn't help wonder to herself why not?

A woman's mouth and tongue were always so soft, and even a girl with no pussy licking experience could get her off if that girl was forced in between her legs. Thanks to Melina's fetish for seducing and conquering straight girls she knew that now for a fact. And a girl who knew what she was doing when it came to eating pussy could make another girl cum harder and faster with their mouths than most men could make a woman cum with their dicks. And to Jillian's delight Mickie certainly seemed to know what she was doing when it came to eating pussy.

The RAW diva was playing Jillian's pussy like a musical instrument, hitting all these wonderful high notes which made the blonde squirm in pleasure, but just when Jillian thought she was about to cum Mickie would slow things down, just enough to pull her back from the brink before sending her back there and repeating the process. It was driving Jillian crazy and she didn't know how much more she could take.

Mickie was having a lot of fun with Jillian's pussy, but she wanted her new bitch to scream and beg for the right to cum. When breaking a new bitch in it was always important to show them who's boss right from the start. Mickie had done that thoroughly with Melina and now she was doing the same thing to Jillian.

It wasn't long before Jillian cried out, "Please Mickie, I need to cum. Oh please, can I cum?"

"My bitch wants to cum does she?" Mickie taunted as she removed her mouth momentarily from Jillian's wet love hole.

"Yes!" Jillian moaned.

"Well than she better beg for it then!" Mickie said, "My bitch better beg me for the privilege of being able to cum!"

"Oh Mickie, please, let your bitch cum. Your bitch needs to cum so bad. Please, your bitch will do anything for you if you just let her cum!"

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

"Ok then," Mickie said, diving back down to Jillian's pussy, "But I intend to collect on that!"

Jillian moaned a thank you as Mickie buried her face back into her pussy and started tongue fucking her harder than ever.

It didn't take long for the smackdown diva to let out a deafening scream as a powerful climax rocked her body. She shook violently as her cream poured out of her cunt, into Mickie's mouth and down the RAW diva's throat.

There was so much of it that even a expert rug muncher like Mickie just couldn't get all of it and the blonde's cum soon covered the brunette's face. That didn't stop the cunt hungry diva from greedily guzzling as much of the yummy girl cum as she possibly could, swallowing that sweet girl liquid down with glee.

Once Jillian's orgasm had subsided and Mickie had cleaned the blonde's cunt of any remaining cream she finally looked up again at her latest conquest, licking her cum coated lips.

"Mmmmm, tasty." Mickie said as she stood up and removed her top, skirt, bra and panties, "Now I think it's about time you returned the favour, don't you bitch?"

Without needing any more encouragement Jillian slid off the couch onto her knees and buried her face into Mickie's pussy.

Mickie let out a long moan and grab the back of the blonde's head, shoving it deeper into her pussy. She just loved to feel a new bitch's tongue inside her for the first time, to feel it slide through her inner walls, finding the most sensitive parts of her, learning the best way to give her pleasure. And Jillian's tongue really did feel great inside her pussy. It didn't surprise Mickie in the slightest that it didn't take long for Jillian to find the sweetest of sweet spots inside her and start playing her pussy like a fine instrument, all the while her mouth sucking at her oh so wonderfully. From what Melina told her Jillian was one first-class little muff diver, and Mickie was happy to find that her Latina bitch hadn't been exaggerating.

Jillian was seeing just how deep she could shove her tongue into Mickie, her head bobbing back and forth as she tongue fucked her new owner. Since becoming Melina's bitch Jillian had developed a serious craving for cunt, and as much as she had enjoyed munching on her owner's rug she loved tasting a different woman for the first time, and Mickie certainly had a yummy taste. The RAW diva was delicious and Jillian hoped that her new owner would use her mouth for pleasure just as much if not more than her old owner had.

As she continued to enjoy the head she was receiving Mickie looked over to where Melina was still obediently knelt, waiting for her next order like the good little bitch Mickie had trained her to be. The easily excitable brunette smiled wickedly.

"You like watching this bitch?" Mickie asked the enslaved brunette, "You like watching your little girlfriend eat my pussy?"

"Yes Mickie, I like watching my little girlfriend eat your pussy!" Melina answered her owner, blushing furiously and hating herself for loving this debasement.

"Aren't you just a little bit upset that your former bitch is so willing to be my bitch?" asked Mickie.

"No Mickie," Melina said, speaking the words she had been trained to say, "Everything I ever owned now belongs to you, because I belong to you. I'm your bitch."

"That's right Melina, your my bitch and you and everything you ever had belongs to me, which includes Jillian here and her sweet tongue." Mickie smiled wickedly, "And speaking of sweet tongues why don't you come over here and bury that sweet tongue of yours up my ass hole while your former bitch eats my pussy, that way I can have both my little bitches pleasure me at the same time!"

Melina obeyed, crawling on her hands and knees behind Mickie as, much to her shame, her pussy ran like a river at the thought of bringing pleasure to her owner. Once Melina had reached her destination she knelt before Mickie's ass and spread her owner's butt cheeks with both hands before pressing her tongue to the RAW diva's shit hole, twirling it around the sensitive area before trying to push her way in. It was a tight squeeze but eventually Mickie's back door relaxed and opened to allow Melina's tongue to slide inside her owner's butt hole.

"Ooooh, that's it Melina, just like that, shove your tongue up my ass hole you little bitch." Mickie groaned, as she reached back and grabbed Melina by her hair, pushing her face into her ass, "Clean my shit shoot you little whore! Shove your little dyke tongue up my ass you fucking butt cleaner! Lick my poop hole clean while your little girlfriend eats me!"

The once feisty Latina did as she was told, shoving her tongue as deep into Mickie's ass as it would go, her lips wrapping around her former nemesis's butt hole in an attempt to bring her owner more pleasure.

Melina used to love licking ass. She used to love shoving her tongue up another woman's ass and rimming her out, because moments later she knew she would be shoving a huge strap on up that woman's ass and turning that woman into her bitch. Oh how she loved turning women into her bitches. But now she had been conquered by a more dominant female. She had become another woman's bitch and now she only licked ass to bring pleasure to the woman who had conquered her, her now former rival Mickie James, and to her shame Melina had come to love bringing Mickie pleasure.

While Melina was wallowing in her defeat as she rimmed Mickie's ass hole Jillian was happily eating her fellow diva out, the whole time revelling in her new role as Mickie's bitch.

Even before she knew she liked girls Jillian had been very submissive at heart, often allowing her former boyfriend's to dominate her as they wished, but now the blonde new her true place in life was kneeling before a superior woman and doing anything she could to bring that superior woman pleasure. And oh how she loved to bring a superior woman pleasure. It was what she lived for. It was her purpose in life. She had served Melina like a faithful pet, but now Melina, who had been superior to her any way, had been conquered by an even more superior woman, and the thought of being the bitch of a superior woman who conquered and tamed other superior women and turned them into her bitches was an incredible turn on for Jillian, and it only made the blonde try and please Mickie harder.

Using her right hand to push Jillian's face into her pussy and her left hand to push Melina's face into her ass Mickie began thrusting her hips back and forth in time with her pushes so every time she brought Jillian's face deeper into her cunt she would thrust her hips forwards and every time she pushed Melina's face deeper into her butt she would thrust backwards. This brought her even more pleasure than before, and that was saying something. Both of her bitches were very good with their tongues and Mickie was very happy that she had such good little sluts to pleasure her. She moaned, groaned and swore as those tongues DP'ed her greedy holes, driving her towards her inevitable climax.

Eventually after holding out for a while so she could fully enjoy the pleasure those two tongues were bringing her Mickie allowed herself to go over the edge, her pussy and ass hole clenching down on Jillian's and Melina's tongues respectively as stars flew past her eyes and her body tingled. The sensations were only made better for Mickie knowing that she had two great female wrestlers kneeling before her bringing her this pleasure, both of whom she had conquered and turned into her pussy eating, ass licking bitches.

Mickie's cum poured out of her hole and down Jillian's throat as the smackdown diva greedily swallowed as much of the creamy liquid as possible. The blonde had thought Mickie's pussy juice had tasted sweet, but this stuff was almost unbelievably beyond sweet. It was intoxicating, and delicious, and Jillian just couldn't get enough. Unfortunately even though she had had a lot of practice at eating pussy by now there was just too much of it and a good portion of the cream ended up covering her face.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 281 milliseconds