• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Blushing Bride Ch. 05

Blushing Bride Ch. 05

123

Chapter Five: The Wedding Night

I guess it's natural to be full of nerves and second thoughts on your wedding day but I'm not sure how many grooms have the sort of thoughts that I was having on the morning of my wedding. It wasn't that I wasn't very much in love with Gina, my beautiful fiancee, my dream woman with blonde hair and dark skin, a woman who had always been so loving and generous to me. It was just that between the time of my getting engaged and now, my wedding, things had happened that had complicated matters a little. Much as I loved and desired Gina, she had always been a little straight laced and morally upright, so much so that not only had we never properly had sex before we were married, although on receiving my very expensive diamond engagement ring there had been some awkward fumblings and she had gone down on me, but it was just that once. Since she had such a problem with even the simplest, most vanilla sex, I couldn't bring myself to tell Gina my true desires and fantasies. The things I really felt like doing, the things that really turned me on, would probably have Gina throwing me out before we were even married.

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep these kinky desires and urges to myself and eventually they had to come out and so I found myself confessing to my best man Mark about how I wanted nothing more than to dress in sexy feminine clothes and be taken by a hot, hung stud. I had told him this in confidence, so it was something of a surprise when, not only did he do his best to make my fantasy come true, he did it in a room full of my best and oldest friends during my stag party. Dressed in sensual white bridal lingerie and Gina's gorgeous wedding dress, I felt amazing, like a beautiful, feminine, sexual creature. A few of my friends had been a little unsure at first but they soon got into the swing of things and so had I, really relishing the chance to play the role of the virginal blushing bride turned lustful slut, taking cocks in my mouth and arse all evening. It had been one hell of an experience but it had left me confused to say the very least.

I knew that I loved Gina very much and I knew that I would like nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with her, still as much in love with her as ever. It wasn't like I didn't find her attractive anymore either. Quite the opposite. Now I had experienced, albeit for just a moment, quite how thrilling it can be to be a beautiful woman, Gina looked even better to me. Even though I envied her perfect, smooth olive skin, her narrow hips and round breasts, I also longed to touch and stroke and caress them. No, the problem didn't lie with Gina, it was with me. After the experiences of my stag night, I didn't know how I could ever get turned on by just being the boring, masculine me. I needed those sensual stockings and panties to get me into the mood and now I was about to marry the gorgeous but unadventurous Gina, I didn't see much chance of that happening.

So, as I stood there at the altar, awaiting my beautiful bride, all manner of nerves and unusual thoughts were flooding through my mind. A glance around the room did nothing to set my mind at ease as, inevitably, my eyes lighted on various friends that had been there with me on my fateful stag night. A couple of rows back I saw David. I had lived with David for two years when we were students together, it was a good time in my life, full of fun, drinking and partying. We had a lot of fond memories shared together but none of them were what came to mind as I looked at him. No, there was only one memory that shot to my mind the instant I saw him. Over the time we had lived together, I thought I had learnt all that I could know about David and him about me, but back then neither of us could have predicted the memory I recalled now. It was the image of me losing my virginity as a girl, as a beautiful young bride, Gina's wedding dress pulled up around my waist, my lips wrapped around one cock and David's long, hard member penetrating my tight little arsehole.

I couldn't help but blush bright red and turn embarrassedly away as David caught my eye and gave a little grin, I could tell the same thought was on his mind. The memory was so fresh and vivid, it sent an erotic feeling running right through my body and caused my cock to stir a little.

I had to get these thoughts out of my head, visions of being penetrated by other men's cocks was certainly not the kind of thing that a bridegroom should be thinking about at the altar. However, it wasn't that easy, turning away from David only caused my gaze to find my old school friend Pete, a massive, broad shouldered bald black guy whose incredible, thick, uncut ten inch cock I had sat on and rode during that amazing evening. A row further back and there sat Jake and Sam next to each other. A completely mismatched pair, Jake, tough, outspoken and laddish, Sam, nervous and effeminate, the evening of my stag party had nevertheless seen these two getting very close as Sam had followed my lead to become lingerie clad Samantha, getting to 69 with Jake as part of the new him.

I turned back to Mark, my best man beside me, I needed his support. Although he had been the instigator of my stag night crossdressing fuck fest, he was one friend I had not had the opportunity to suck or fuck. Not for lack of desire on my part. Mark was a very dishy looking man with dark hair and dark soulful eyes that were brimming with thoughtful understanding one moment and sparkling with playful mischief another. I could have been jealous of his beautiful girlfriend Natalie had she not been such a fun and generous person herself. I just hoped my life with Gina would be half as happy as his with Natalie.

Sensing my nerves, and guessing the doubts and thoughts running through my mind, Mark laid a reassuring hand on my arm and smiled.

"Come on mate, you're finally marrying Gina. You've been wanting this for ages. You love her and you know she loves you, you'll be very happy together," he said, and then, under his voice so nobody else could here, "You made a great bride the other night and I'm sure you'll make an equally good husband."

His warm and helpful words were interrupted by the sound of the church organ striking up and I turned along with the whole church to see Gina enter the building and begin to walk up the aisle towards me, escorted by her father Tony. This was it. I was getting married. She did look very beautiful in the wedding dress I knew so well. It was strapless, hanging from her nice round breasts better than it did on my boyish figure, narrowing at the waist before becoming long, flowing skirts. Made of shimmering white silk and lace, it seemed to sparkle as she sashayed towards me. With the white veil covering her face and her dyed golden blonde hair, she could almost have been mistaken for me on that special night, were it not for her feminine curves, the way her cleavage showed above the dress' lacy bodice.

"I prefer the dress on you," Mark whispered.

He was wrong, Gina looked so beautiful in the dress that I almost fell in love with her all over again. My jealousy at how the dress looked on her perfect feminine figure was overcome with lust and stronger feelings, love and affection. This was the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with. It didn't matter if I wouldn't get to be a beautiful woman again if I could marry one. Besides, the memories of all that I had got up to on my stag night would be with me forever. The only thing that held me back still was that I had never been able to thank Mark for making it all happen, not properly thank him anyway. Hearing him say the dress looked better on me made my heart skip a beat and for a moment I considered jacking in the whole wedding and living for the rest of my life as Mark's girlfriend instead, but he brought me back to my senses.

"It's your wedding day, this isn't the time to be having doubts," he whispered.

"But the other night was something else, something special, and it can never happen again."

"Now you're married, you don't know what kind of kinky things you and Gina can get up to."

And that was it. I was getting married. My beautiful bride stood beside me at the altar. I looked at her and was just able to see reflected back at me from beneath her veil all the feelings I was experiencing, love and happiness mingled with nerves and a little regret at what we were giving up to be together. Still, I was here getting married to my dream girl and one evening of becoming just such a girl wasn't going to stand in the way of my happiness. I didn't know how marriage was going to work out, but I was determined to try and make things work with Gina. I loved her very much, loved her in a deeper way than the lustful desires I felt when I had been dressed in her wedding dress, on my knees sucking cock.

There was a slight quiver of nerves in her voice as she said "I do", but, as I lifted her veil to plant our first married kiss on her succulent lips, I could see she was blushing and smiling. I didn't think she had been through the same kind of doubts as I had, but still she was obviously pleased to get the ceremony over with, pleased to be finally united with her new husband, with my ring on her finger and our lips pressed together in front of a huge crowd of our friends and family. I just hoped she would not realise quite how close I had got with those friends the other night.

And that was the wedding over with, flying by quickly in a mix of panic and pleasure. The reception was buzzing as the drink began to flow freely and people began to get quite jolly and everybody was enjoying the happy occasion. I too was starting to feel pretty good about things. And why shouldn't I? I was married to a beautiful girl, easily the envy of every other woman in the room, a girl who loved me and who I loved back. Anything else seemed unimportant.

Part way through the evening, Mark, the best man, stood up to make his speech, waiting for the drunk and merry crowd to quiet down before he began to speak. My attention turned from my new wife, I suddenly felt all the other feelings of doubt and shame flooding back, remembering how Mark had got me to live out my deepest fantasies just a few days earlier. I looked over at Gina but she seemed happy, she was smiling affectionately at Mark's wife, Natalie.

"Excuse me everyone, can I have your attention," Mark said, "I'd like to say a few words about the blushing bridegroom," he laughed, as he drew everybody's attention to my obvious expression of discomfort, "Don't worry Rich, I'm not about to let out all your dirty little secrets." Everybody laughed as if this was a joke but it only served as an awkward reminder for me. "I've known Rich for many years and yet still I'm finding things about him that surprise me, sides to his personality that I'd never seen before. I think some of you will know what I mean." I caught the eye of David once again and he again gave me a little smirk, he certainly knew what Mark was talking about. Once again the flash of me in stockings and a wedding dress, being penetrated by David's hard cock came back into my mind, I remembered just how good it felt but this was really the wrong time for such thoughts. I tried to focus back on Mark's speech. "I haven't known Gina for as long as I have Mark," he was now saying, "But she too is not a simple character. I've certainly seen a different Gina this week to the one I had known before." Here, I caught Zack looking shyly at me, no doubt remembering the different Gina I had been when I sucked his dick for the first time. "My lovely Natalie has got to know Gina very well recently too and assures me that there is more to her than meets the eye as well." Now Gina, who had been smiling at Natalie before, began to blush and look slightly irritable. "So, I'm sure Natalie will join me in thinking that there are some things about Rich and Gina that just make them perfect for one another and I, for one, wish them all the luck and happiness in the world exploring and finding out just what it is that makes them so perfect for each other."

Fortunately, after the toast, Mark's speech was over and I was able to relax a little again. But I couldn't escape all the thoughts and feelings that it had brought back up in me. And, even if I could escape those thoughts, I would not have been able to, not with all the people around to remind me. At one point in the evening, an obviously drunk Sam came up to me.

"How does it feel, now you're married you might never have the thrill of being a hot woman again," he slurred at me.

"Shut up," I hissed, looking around to see if we were overheard but fortunately everyone was too busy with their own drunken conversations and the evening was turning to that stage when quarrels were likely to start breaking out. Gina, who was fortunately far out of earshot, I could see in heated debate with Natalie, although I had no idea what they were arguing over.

"Really," Sam went on, "It's something else, isn't it? It feels incredible, dressing and acting like a sexy woman, turning men on like that." An image of Sam in lingerie as Samantha flashed up in my memory, I began to wonder if this was the start of a whole new life for him, and began to feel a bit jealous. "I know I could never give something like that up. If I ever marry then I want to be the blushing bride like you were the other night, not the awkward groom like you are now!"

I had no idea what to say to this. Maybe he was right, maybe I was a fool to marry Gina and give up the chance to live my life like I had that one memorable night. But I knew I loved Gina and I would not have been able to handle humiliating her by leaving her at the altar, leaving her to live a life of crossdressing sex. Fortunately, Mark was there to step in on my behalf.

"Come on, Sam, you're drunk," he said, "You don't know what you're saying. Not everyone wants to live their life the same way. I'm sure that Rich and Gina have plenty of happiness in store for them yet. And you can never tell what their married life might involve."

Sam just nodded and sulked off while Mark turned to me and tried to cheer me up.

"You've married a very special woman there, Rich. I know that there's nothing better than having a girl like her, or Natalie, it's what really makes life worth living," he smiled, "Enjoy your wedding night," he said and walked off to pull his girlfriend away from her quarrel with my new wife.

I guess Sam was true to his word, because the last I saw of him that evening, I was on my way up to my hotel room and I heard a noise from a room along the corridor. Not wanting to be nosey but not able to help myself, I peered through a crack in the slightly ajar door and saw Sam again, or rather Samantha as he now was, dressed in a floor length gown like many of the women at the reception. Samantha was on her knees and Jake was standing over her, his hard cock out and erect and Samantha started to go down on it. I closed the door and left them to it, happy to see somebody at least getting to live out my fantasies.

I headed down the corridor to the suite where I was spending the night with my new wife, the place where she was waiting to consummate our marriage, finally to give her virgin body up to sex with the man she loved. I wished that I could give her everything she wanted but my mind was swimming with a thousand other thoughts, I was thinking of Mark and his affectionate, helpful advice, delivered so soulfully, of Pete and his incredible monster cock penetrating my arse, of Samantha in her feminine clothes sucking cock and of me, looking and feeling sexy in that same wedding dress that Gina was still wearing as I entered the bedroom.

She looked amazing in the soft light of the bedroom, a true beauty with her dark skin and blonde hair, the white wedding dress hugging her perfect curves. Once again I felt a mix of desire and jealousy. She beckoned me over and kissed me on the lips as I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. I certainly recognised the very sexy bridal lingerie she was wearing beneath the dress. I remembered how good just such underwear had felt when I had been the virginal bride dressed in it.

"I've been waiting for this night a long time," she blushed cutely, "I've really wanted this so much..." she trailed off, unsure of how to finish her sentence.

I knew that I should want this so badly too. It was my wedding night, it should be the most beautiful moment of union between a husband and wife and I had a very special, very beautiful wife, standing before me in sexy lingerie, begging for me. But, as I stripped from tux, I just couldn't get excited, I looked from her gorgeous, sexy, lingerie clad body to my own, dressed in bland, manly clothing and it just didn't feel right, not after I had had my eyes open to the pleasures of dressing in sexy feminine attire.

When I was totally naked, my cock still wouldn't respond with any arousal despite the touch and kisses of my hot new wife, the woman I loved. Gina seemed a little put out by this, a little distressed. I knew that she was a virgin so maybe that was the reason for her awkwardness, but she didn't seem too much into it either, as if the sight of my male naked body was as unimpressive and unarousing to her as it made me too. I just could not get into the right mindset for sex.

"I don't know what's wrong, honey," I said, distressed that I didn't have it in me to pleasure her.

"No," she replied, equally put out, "Am I doing something?"

"No, no," I tried to reassure her, "You're beautiful. It's me. I just...Tonight, I've got too much on my mind."

So, that was it on my wedding night. A complete nothing. My marriage remained unconsummated and instead I spent a sleepless night in bed with my beautiful new bride, so many thoughts and worries running through my mind. The biggest of all was the fear that after finally getting to marry the girl of my dreams, we would never be able to satisfy each other sexually, that I would never be able to enjoy sex if I wasn't dressing and playing like a sexy woman.

The following morning, I awoke after the slightest amount of sleep. Gina was still asleep beside me, looking beautiful even with a slightly troubled frown on her brow. I felt terrible for what had happened the previous night. I didn't want to wake her. I didn't want to look into her eyes and see her disappointment in the way our wedding night had gone. I got dressed and went downstairs where the hotel was serving breakfast. Mark spotted that I was breakfasting alone and came over to join me. Natalie, meanwhile, left to go upstairs again.

"You look terrible," he said as he sat down opposite me, "Last night not go well then?"

"Last night didn't go anywhere at all," I replied.

"That bad?" he said, "What happened."

"Like I said, nothing. I just couldn't get turned on," I responded, "She looked so incredible but there was just something that meant I couldn't get into it. And then she didn't seem that into it either."

"I think you know why you weren't turned on," he said, "After the other night, I think you know what it might take as well."

"You think I need to be dressed up like Gina to get turned on?" I said, voicing my own deep feelings.

"Don't you?" he said, significantly. And he was right, of course.

"Well, then, what am I going to do?" I said, "Just live the rest of my life in a sexless marriage or divorce the woman I love?"

"You could try talking to her," he suggested, "Telling her what it will take."

"You know she would never go for that, she's not even a little bit kinky."

"Maybe you don't know her as well as you think you do," he said with some significance, as if to suggest there was something of Gina he knew more about than I did.

"I wouldn't count on it, I don't want her to be disgusted by me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Blushing Bride Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds