• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Time of War Ch. 02

A Time of War Ch. 02

1234

The day began just like the day before. One of the comforting things about military life is the routine, if you like that sort of thing. After PT, I showered and marched to class. I was looking forward to flirting with Cheryl today. When we reached the school, I dismissed the platoon, and went to the class. I rescanned the manual that they had handed out yesterday.

The women began filing into class, and a couple of them said hi. I was polite and friendly. I notice most of the other women were glancing at me and whispering to each other. When Cheryl came in, she gave me a big smile and sat down beside me. She whispered, "I have so much to tell you, but we'll have to do it on break."

"Did you find out what Linda had against that MP?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," she said in a low tone, "I'll tell you later."

Class was beginning, so I composed myself and began to pay attention. The first order of business was a quiz. The quiz was so simplistic that I would be surprised if everyone didn't ace it. When we completed the test, we were released to go on break, so I went down to the break room, bought a couple of coffees and sat down to wait for Cheryl.

When she came in, she looked at me and sat down, saying "You bought me some coffee? That was so nice." She kissed my cheek, sat down and sipped her coffee. "That really hits the spot." She said.

"How are you this morning?" I asked.

"A little tired, Linda and I sat up in bed for hours talking about you. Shortly after we started, my roommate Linda came in. She saw the two of us naked in bed hugging and talking and she asked how I managed to get an exchange for you, and did this mean you were free. We all giggled. We told her everything that happened, she got turned on, and asked us to show her the tingler. We knew from you that we needed to have an orgasm before we started, so we began to make love. My roommate sat on a chair and masturbated, while we ate each other out. After we came, Linda decided to tingle me. She thought she knew how to do it, since you had done it to her. It didn't work at all. I came, but it was just the once, and it was a regular orgasm, not at all what Linda described to us. We don't know why it didn't work."

I explained to her, "It took me months to learn how to do it reliably. The only way to learn is to do it to someone who has had it done to them before, and have them teach you. I never tell guys about it, I only do it to women."

"Guys would want me to tell them how to do it. Some would even want me to show them how to do it. I could only show them on their partners, since they would need to practice together. Before I figured this out, I agreed to show a guy how to do it to his girlfriend. I should have known better. It ended really badly. It leads to the only bad thing about it, which is; well you saw how emotional Linda got after I did it to her. Most women form a real strong emotional attachment afterwards; many even say that they love me."

"Brad and Kathy were going steady all through high school. They decided to wait to get married until after they graduated from college together. Brad and I got really close in college, and he noticed that many of the women I had dated kept trying to get back with me. He wanted to know what my secret with women was. Did I have a 12" dick? I told him no, I was just average, but I did have a secret, something I did to women that they couldn't get enough of. He asked me to tell him, but I refused. I explained that even if I told him that, he would need a partner who had experienced it to practice with for months before he would be able to give a woman ultimate pleasure. He begged and cajoled and I still told him no.

"He told Kathy about my secret, and she became fascinated with the secret. I noticed that whenever Brad was with me Kathy came too. One day, one of my former girlfriends came over and sat down with us. She invited me to her house to study. I thanked her, but I said no. Kathy asked her to go to the restroom with her when she was leaving."

"The next day, Brad and Kathy, the ideal couple came up to me. Kathy pushed Brad and he said he and Kathy wanted me to do it to her so that she could teach him. Kathy told me that she wanted Brad to be there, since it would be too weird without him, and so that he wouldn't be jealous. I told them that it was a really bad idea, that I envied their relationship. I didn't want to take a chance to hurt what they had, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. I finally agreed, and we set a time on the weekend when I could meet them."

Kelly, one of the other girls from class came up to us leaned over the table and said, "You two look like you are having a serious discussion, but we only have a couple of minutes before class starts." Kelly left, headed for class, and we got up quickly to follow. I told Cheryl that I would finish the story on the next break, and we hurried to class.

During class, Cheryl and I agreed to stay in class for the next break to talk, but when the break came we each had to use the restroom. We said we would meet each other right back in the classroom as soon as we could.

I returned first, and waited until Cheryl sat back down, then I resumed my story.

"That weekend, I met Brad and Kathy at their apartment, they had coffee waiting. I told them again that this was a really bad idea as we sipped the hot coffee. They both laughed me off. Brad said that knowing how to do this for her would only make their relationship stronger."

"Soon, we went into the bedroom to begin. Kathy flushed bright red, but fully disrobed in front of both of us. I told Brad that he had to eat her to orgasm before I began. It would have been too weird for me to have done that in front of him. Brad responded with enthusiasm, but poor technique. Kathy starred at me while Brad attempted to get her off. When he finally finished, I quickly moved in. Brad went to the end of the bed to watch. I moved Kathy into position, and began to tingle her. She was extremely responsive, and began to cum within a minute.

"Brad looked on in shock and said what the hell are you doing to her? I said trust me, she is enjoying it. I know that the technique looks strange, and her muscle movements make it seem as if something is wrong, but she will be really upset if you make me stop right now."

"When Kathy hit the plateau, I gave her a couple of minutes, and then I stopped to let her come down. She was a little less out of it than Linda was last night. I told Brad to hold her, and I went down to the kitchen, grabbed another cup of coffee and sat at the table sipping the cup. In a few minutes, Kathy came out of the bedroom unsteadily, still completely nude, with Brad following. Kathy hugged me tightly, and pulled my head into the breasts. When can we do this again she asked me as she sat beside me, completely ignoring Brad. I said she knew enough now to teach Brad how to do it for her, and I wouldn't do it for her anymore. She begged me, and Brad was getting upset, so I left. As I was closing the door, I heard them beginning to argue."

"The next week, Brad avoided me, but Kathy seemed to run into me wherever I went. Kathy told me that she and Brad had a huge fight, and their relationship was in danger. I said that I wanted to help, and she needed to get Brad to talk to me."

Class was going to start again soon, and I still hadn't finished the story. I told her that I would continue during the next break, but I needed to get a snack, so we would do it in the break room.

As I finished talking, Kelly came up to us and said to us, "There you are, talking again. I was looking for you in the break room, but I didn't see you."

I was interested when I saw the smile on Cheryl's face that didn't reach her eyes. I heard her tell Kelly, "Back off, this one is mine; you can have any of the others." Cheryl pulled my arm tightly into her chest and put her head on my shoulder.

"Bitch" Cheryl whispered when Kelly sat down in her seat. "I'll tell you about that later." She said.

Class started, and seemed to drag on forever. When class was dismissed for break, we quickly headed toward the break room. On the way, Cheryl told me that Kelly was jealous, and told her in the restroom that she was going to take me away from her. Besides, Kelly had told me, I was way too old for you. She is only 18 and I'm 24. She thinks that you are the same age, and that you two are a better match.

"I have no interest in her, we are a great match, and I want to get to know you better." We reached the break room and I got a snack. We grabbed a table and I was ready to continue my story, when Kelly came up and sat down. She was trying to be sexy, licking a lollypop. The effect was amateurish and not sexy. I told her, "I'm sorry, we were trying to talk privately, will you move, or shall we?"

"Don't bother; I'll leave you with your old lady." Kelly said as she got up and walked away.

Cheryl giggled and said, "I think she got the message."

"I hope so; I don't want to have to do that too often." I said. "Let me get back to the story."

"To make a long story short, Brad wouldn't see me. He and Kathy broke up. Kathy started stalking me. She left her panties on the seat of my car; she left notes on my windshield; she also tried to keep other women from going out with me. When I came home with a date one night, she had broken into my apartment, and was lying nude on my bed. Oh good darling, she said, you brought someone else for us to share. After that, I had a much harder time meeting new women. I didn't really get away from her until I was drafted and reported in to be inducted. It was a year of hell."

"I don't do women who are married, or involved with someone else, and I never even tell men about the technique. The reason I tingled Linda last night was she is such a caring person, obviously depressed, and it seemed right. I probably wouldn't have done it to you; because I want you to be able to make up your own mind about me. I know it sounds farfetched, but it really does play with the emotions. Maybe it releases a chemical to the brain or something. You know yourself, when a man gives you an orgasm; you want to do the same for him. This is a hundred or even a thousand times more powerful."

Cheryl, who had listened so well for so long, put her hand on my shoulder, and leaned into me saying. "Oh honey, don't worry about it. I made up my mind about you after talking to you for less than ten minutes. Everything I've heard and seen about you since then has only confirmed and strengthened my original judgment. There is no one from my past, nor can I even picture anyone in my future that I would rather be with. I've got so much to tell you, but we only have a couple of minutes left. We have to get back to class now."

Cheryl and I spoke during every break over the rest of the day. I found out that Linda had a real crush on me. That all night she couldn't stop talking about me. Linda was also rich. She had told Cheryl that the money had ruined most of her relationships, and we were the only relationship that she remembered that the money seemed to make no difference. Linda had accepted her commission as an orthopedic nurse hoping to go to Vietnam to honor her brother, but then her father talked to his Senator and she was stationed here.

During the last break, as we were talking quietly, a couple of the other women from class stopped by. They thanked Cheryl for standing up to Kelly, who was apparently something of a bully. They were pleasant, friendly, young and eminently forgettable. After the little girls left, Cheryl and I agreed to meet for a couple of hours after I was done for the day at the post snack bar. I told her that I could probably be there about 1510 hrs. or so. And that I would meet her there. I told her that I had her number, and I would call her if anything changed. I whispered to her I wouldn't lose the note, because I enjoyed the smell. Cheryl's laughter brightened the room. We got up and walked back for the last class of the day.

When we were dismissed from class, I told Cheryl that I would see her later, and hurried down to form up the platoon for the march back to the barracks. When we arrived at the barracks, there was an announcement of all the names of soldiers who needed to report to the first sergeant. For the second time in two days I was on the list to see him right after lunch. I ate and went to the office and waited.

At 1300 precisely, I was called. I knocked, was told to enter and reported in the army manner. I was standing tall in front of the first sergeant's desk, when he said to me, "Oh relax, sit down." gesturing at a chair. Now I was really curious, and I sat. The first sergeant said to me, "This isn't a record, but it does put you in the top one percent. Two visits in two days, and you're not in trouble." I relaxed a little, and the first sergeant continued, "I talked to the captain about what happened yesterday. He called the captain commanding the school. The school commander was really impressed by you, and told the captain. He had even written up a letter of commendation for you. He sent it yesterday, it arrived this morning." He handed me a copy of a letter.

I read the letter quickly, the phrase that stood out was near the end, '...This soldier has demonstrated intelligence, decisiveness and leadership far beyond what would be expected of someone of his age, rank, and experience. It is recommended that he be promoted far before his peers. '

"The captain had me check on you academically this morning; you aced your first test today. The school first sergeant even says that you have a really pretty girlfriend." I was surprised that anyone knew. "In fact," the first sergeant continued, "the more I find out about you, the more you remind me of someone... me when I was younger." The first sergeant chuckled at his own joke. "When the captain had all of the information, he kicked it up to the major; the major kicked it up to the colonel. The short story is as of Friday, you will be a corporal. A special order is being cut for your promotion, it will be ready tomorrow. When you get your orders, you can take most of your uniforms over and have the stripes sewn on. Just don't wear them till Friday."

"As a corporal, you will be an NCO. You will be responsible to keep your room clean. You may occasionally have to supervise a work detail. About once a month, you will have an additional duty around the company, next month's schedule is already made up, and so you won't be scheduled until the month after."

"You can also join the NCO club, they serve a good steak over there for a great price, and I recommend it. One final thing, as an NCO you can live off post, or leave the post at any time which you are not on duty. You will not be able to receive a housing allowance, but without a reliable car, I don't recommend it."

"You're a young guy; I just want to remind you of a couple things all young men forget. You can't trust most women. Even if you find one that you can trust, you're going to Vietnam in three months, and you will probably die. Have fun while you are here, but learn your job well, son. The lives of all the men in your platoon are going to depend on you; don't let them down, even if you survive, you'll never be able to live with it. I'm going to release you from the mandatory study time, just be sure that if you need to study, that you do."

"Friday you will get to move to a NCO private room and get a new ID card, right after class. Remember be sure to pick up your orders tomorrow. I like you son, you're not the typical asshole. You could do well in the army as a career; you're already smarter than most second lieutenants. If you join the NCO club, invite me over. We'll wet down your stripes, and I'll tell you about Vietnam. Now, get out of here and let me get some work done. Have the clerk send in the next asshole."

"Thank you first sergeant," I said.

"Just don't fuck up." He said.

He waved me away and I left the room. I told the clerk that the first sergeant was ready for the next person, and left the orderly room for the nearest payphone.

I called Cheryl, and when she answered, I told her that I had good news, and I would be at the snack bar in a few minutes. Cheryl said that she would meet me there as soon as she could get there. I walked over to the snack bar and grabbed a quiet corner booth.

Cheryl came in wearing a simple navy colored dress. Even the dark color was unable to mute her appealing curves. As she came over to me, I realized that I had still underestimated just how beautiful she was. When she reached me, she gave me a hug that made me the envy of every man in the building. She slid into a seat, and pulled me in beside her. The waiter came up and asked, "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Coffee and water for me" I said.

"Me too." Cheryl said.

The waiter quickly went to get our order, and returned in an amazingly short time with our drinks. I realized that anytime I went out with Cheryl, men would do anything for her, and we would get amazing service. I was highly amused by this, and mentioned it to Cheryl.

She smiled softly and said, "I don't even notice it anymore, men have always been real nice to me. The biggest problems that I have had have always been with women. Women are much more competitive than men. Most of them see me as a threat; they think that I have an unfair advantage. I don't have many women friends, and most of them want something more than just friendship. They are often bi or gay or want me to act as bait to help them pick up men. It never works out for them, if the man is interested in me and I say no he leaves and doesn't notice her."

"I've been doing all the talking, and I want to hear your good news."

I pulled out my copy of the letter of recommendation that the first sergeant had handed me, and gave it to her to read.

"This is really good," she said when she had finished reading it. "This was from what happened Monday?"

"Yes," I answered, "you haven't even heard the best part. My company commander recommended me for promotion to corporal. They are cutting special orders for me to take effect Friday. I won't have to go to 'study hall' and won't need a pass to get off post."

Cheryl put one of her arms around my neck, and her other hand on my stomach, and said, "That is great news. I can't wait to tell Linda. We're having dinner together tonight."

"I wish I could come." I said. "You know, you never told me about Linda and that MP."

Cheryl took a deep breath, and thoughtfully began the story. "You know Linda is a highly trained orthopedic nurse. She has a bachelor's degree in nursing, and was working on her master's degree. She had almost 5 years of experience. When she first came to the base she was assigned to orientation throughout the orthopedic service."

"She was assigned to work in the orthopedic clinic, as a clinic nurse for a couple of weeks. One day during that time a young woman came in with a broken arm and was referred to the clinic by her primary care physician. They sent her x-rays with her, for the doctor to evaluate her break. Linda took her the patient history, and noted all the bruises on her body. She asked her what happened. The patient told her that she fell down some stairs. Linda asked if there were any other problems, and was told that her side hurt. Linda asked if they had x-rayed her side too, and was told yes. Linda put the x-rays on the light box; I think that is what she called it, for the doctor. She looked at the x-rays and found 2 cracked ribs and fracture on her arm, I think she called it spiral..."

"She didn't fall down any stairs, someone beat her badly." I said

"That is exactly what Linda said, how did you know?" she asked, amazed.

"I read a lot about trauma medicine. I want to be an emergency room doctor. I didn't mean to interrupt; I guess I just was showing off." I answered apologetically.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Time of War Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds