• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Momma's Cock Ch. 05

Momma's Cock Ch. 05

The boy was again overwhelmed by the smell of pure sex that hit him in the face as he opened the door to his mother's bedroom. He looked up at his mother's king-sized bed.

A pair of black legs stuck out from under his mother. She lay on top of the stranger in a sixty-nine position, her huge tits tightly encased in a black latex top. Her whole body was pressed down against the man, so that all Wesley saw looking up at the bed was the man's legs, his cock, and his own mother's face as she kissed the tip of the stranger's epic meatpole.

The man's feet rested on the floor at the foot of the bed. His huge cock jutted up proudly almost a foot into the air, anchored by balls each the size of Wesley's closed fists. The cock was slimy with precum and spit, and his mother worked her fingers feverishly up and down the massive cockstalk. Every time his slut mother's small hands reached the tip of that big black cock, more watery spooge would leak out. Then she would slowly push it back down to the root, smearing the whole dark dick with shining fluid.

As the boy entered the room, his mother raised her head and raised an eyebrow at him. Terrified that she would notice he was a couple minutes late, he waited for her to say something. Instead, she looked pointedly down at his own erection, hastily and poorly covered by his pajamas. Wesley was still close to cumming from Sue's blowjob, and he was in agony because of it. He had never come so close to orgasm and then had to stop. Of course, she didn't know any of that. She probably thought he was aroused by her and this situation. His mother smirked.

"Jerome, we've got company. I think you two met earlier. Mmm yeah! Keep tonguing my asshole you filthy fuck."

A deep voice spoke from under his mother's bottom. "Oh fuck, that big titty bitch from the couch downstairs? I can't wait to have those lips on my cock."

Wesley was terrified. He didn't think he could bring himself to suck another man off. Even though his mother had promised to ruin his life if he refused, had even shown him how she would do it in exquisitely planned detail. The boy couldn't wrap his mind around the idea of letting someone's penis into his small mouth.

Besides, he was definitely not Sue. And he doubted his mother would correct the man either. She wanted her lover to think it was two women sucking him off. And unlike last time he was here, Jerome was not tied to the bed, Wes noted. If and when the big black man saw that he was engaged in homosexual sex, he would probably get up and beat the life out of young Wesley. The boy stayed silent.

"No, Jerome. I think I'm going to keep this nice dick all to myself tonight. Maybe." Her eyes gleamed the threat at Wes, but the boy was too overjoyed to worry. No cocksucking for him!

"No," she repeated. "Instead, bitch why don't you get on your knees and bow your head to this huge cock? Recognize your place, get on the floor."

Unable to say anything for fear of being discovered, and unable to refuse out of simple fear of the consequences, Wesley got on the floor in front of the big dick his mother was waving slowly back and forth at his face. Before he could get comfortable on his knees, he was almost knocked to the floor sideways, ears ringing in pain and surprise.

His cheek stung and his eyes watered. He sat back up, and realized his mother was chuckling at him. He held a hand up to his raw cheek and found it slippery. He realized his mom had just slapped the side of his face with that cock extremely hard. The sheer force of that slick fat cock slapping into his face made his head spin and had pushed him over.

The boy regained his bearings. His mother slowly waved the cock back and forth in front of his face. The tip, thick with crusty spunk, looking like it had come once or twice already, was almost touching his nose on each pass. Then his mother took both of her small hands and started working the long black cock into her son's little face. She sat up a little and began really pounding the meat with her fists. The thick dribbling cum was leaking steadily out of the eye and dripping onto the floor between the boy's knees. The smell was intoxicating and horrible. Wesley closed his eyes and a tear slid down his cheek.

"Bitch, beg for this huge black dong. Open your mouth and look at me like you want nothing more than to jam your tight throat down this cock until you choke. Beg me with your eyes you whore."

Sighing to himself and steeling his resolve to get through this, the boy opened his eyes and mouth wide. He looked at his mother and tried his best to hide his disgust at the idea of touching that giant sperm-covered cock with any part of his anatomy. His eyes pretended to beg her, and he even heard a whimper come from his throat.

"Not good enough, slut. This cock is all mine."

Wesley smiled at his mother as if she had just bought him everything he wanted on a Christmas morning. He was so relieved and happy.

"Why don't you lick his big black balls instead?"

She smirked at him and her son started to shake his head and reject her demand. He quickly realized he had just been given a reprieve from having to suck a man's dick, and steeled his will to just do it. He looked down at the man's testicles.

The dark ballsack was huge and bloated. So near the edge of the bed, the man's nuts hung over the bottom of the bed and drifted down towards the floor. They hung lower than Wesley's own penis was long. Covered in sparse fuzz, the wrinkled testes each seemed as big as a baseball. As his mother whipped her hand up and down the man's aching cock, the boy watched the balls bouncing and jiggling around in front of his face. They were filled with sperm, he could tell the man was close to cumming. The boy was repulsed by the idea of what he knew he was about to do. He found himself thanking God that the balls remained dry on the outside and weren't covered with precum, spit, or previous spent loads.

As he slowly leaned forward until his nose was about to touch the stranger's nuts, he was struck by the smell of the man's groin. Clearly the man in the bed had a lot of sex and did not wash often. The boy's mother started two-fisting the cock while she licked the tip, and the large black nuts began bouncing up and softly slapping Wesley in the nose. He knew his mother was probably getting irate that he wasn't obeying her already. The boy puckered his lips and started to lightly press them against the wildly wobbling and sex-stinking nutsack of the black stranger.

Wrinkled and dirty skin was all he tasted in that first soft kiss. It didn't taste like much else, and he started to think he could get through this night without losing his mind. He pressed his lips more firmly against the huge nutsack.

Suddenly the boy couldn't breathe, his face surrounded by flesh. His head forced forward by his mother, he was literally up to his ears in nuts. His nose was crushed down into his face, he could only see blackness and only smell the mixture of urine, vagina, and sperm that permeated the black balls that now surrounded his face. As he gasped, he heard his mother's voice from above him.

"That's it, I said lick not kiss. Make love to those balls with your tongue." She shook his head back and forth, smashing his face further into the huge scrotum. Though his mother kept an extremely firm hold on his head, she went back to sucking the cock right above his face.

Tears started to well up in the corners of his eyes again as the teenager stuck his tongue out and ran it through the folds of flesh. He thought he could actually feel large amounts of hot liquid semen just through the flesh, being pushed around by his licks. With each stroke of his long tongue, the balls became even more full of the black man's seed and ached for release. Through the skin, less than a half inch from his face, Wesley was sloshing around a large amount of cum with his mouth.

The oversized balls bulged with the pressure of his face. The cum-filled skin pushed out around his cheeks, into his eyes, into his mouth. The boy was intoxicated by the stretched out spermbags. He couldn't breathe, smell, or think anymore. He just kept licking and crying silently, hoping for it to be over soon. His tongue continued sloshing around sperm through the thin layer of skin, and his entire face was heated by the proximity to the hot load his mother was eagerly trying to milk out.

"Damn you're a nasty bitch. You really want the hot cum from those balls don't you?" His mother's words brought him from his self-absorbed reverie and he blanched in fear. The boy froze with his tongue hanging half out of his mouth.

"Well, let's work that load out then."

Wesley pulled his head back far enough so that he could look up at his mother. She had sat up just a little more from her position laying across the torso of the black stranger. Her face was contorted in pleasure as she pounded her two small fists up and down the monstrous black fuck-stick. With each stroke she twisted her hands in opposite directions. His mother was stroking so fast her hands were a blur. Despite himself, Wesley watched his mother's jumbo sized tits slap and swing around as she jacked the cock in front of his face. From his point of view, the cock stuck up right between his mother's tits and the swelled up mushroom head obscured her face. As she milked the huge prick so hard small droplets of spit and precum that had coated it flew off in all directions and started raining down on the boy's up-turned face. Disgusted by the precum, he put his head back down and buried his face in balls again. The thin layer of skin between his face and the sperm made him feel a lot better than actual sperm on his face, he thought.

The boy couldn't believe he was putting his face back into the nutsack without anyone pushing it there this time. At least he could breathe a little better. On the downside, the boy's abnormally long tongue had by now pretty much coated the stank nutsack with his own saliva, so his face was starting to get wet and dirty.

Images of his mother's tits and Sue's soaking pussy flitting through his addled mind, Wesley realized he was hard as a rock. He almost laughed manically, thinking that he was hard with his face buried in some black man's nutsack. He wondered if he was in shock when he heard his mother's voice again.

"Oh that's it. This big cum hose is getting close to unleashing all over, isn't it? Jerome, you've been doing such a fantastic job of tonguing out my bunghole back there all night. I bet my little anus is squeaky clean. I think you deserve a reward for listening to momma so well."

"Slut!" Wesley's mother slapped him on the back of his head. "Put that pink tongue of yours to work on Jerome's asshole."

Rather than immediately start to sob uncontrollably, Wesley sniffed back the emotional explosion and reined in his disgust. Thinking practically, he simply lowered his face and stuck his tongue out as far as it would go. Though the boy's tongue was almost in the sweaty asscrack of this stranger, and the man's huge balls were resting on his nose (and drooping down either side of his cheeks), Wesley was pretty sure his mother had no idea from her angle that his tongue was not actually in the man's ass.

The boy closed his eyes, kept his face still, and pretended to be even more terribly distressed. His proximity to the man's horrifyingly sweaty asshole made that pretending easy. Wesley felt very devious about getting away with faking a rimjob. He prayed the black man was too distracted by his mother's magnificent handjob to complain. The older woman started purring as she jacked the massive cock with both hands.

"That's it, come on baby, give big momma that sweet cum. Let me have it. Hmm, maybe this little bitch wants to swallow it all down. Is that right little bitch? You don't like asshole, you prefer drinking cum? Jerome cums a lot, I'm not sure you can handle it."

Oh my God, thought Wesley, the sick whore knows I'm faking it. He thought about just sticking his tongue up into the sweaty asscrack in front of him, and immediately rejected the idea. This has gone far enough, he decided, and prepared himself to stand up and stop all this.

Again, sudden force from behind him forced the boy's head forward very hard. His tongue pushed itself past the black man's sweat soaked asscrack and into the stranger's butthole. Wesley's long tongue pushed at least two inches into the tight ring of his bung with that first thrust. It was horrible. A body behind the boy pushed him downwards and he felt uncomfortable with his hard cock pressed hard into the carpet. Wesley tried to get back up on his knees but found himself held to the floor by someone's weight. He withdrew his tongue very quickly, realizing too late that the long anal invader would be bringing the nasty taste of the man's ass back into his mouth with it.

"There you go, that's it, come on Jerome. Cum for momma! Come all over that little slut."

Wesley's mother's handjob finally had the big negro cumming. The man's knees spasmed and jerked together, closing the sweaty thighs around Wesley's head. The boy couldn't sit up or see most of the ejaculation, but he felt string after string of hot liquid rain down on his lower back and shoulders, until the last few shots just fell onto the top of his head and mixed into his hair.

After his back and head received the spermy shower, the teen finally felt the weight lift off him. He began to stumble to his knees. He was dizzy and exhausted. His mother's squeal pierced the momentary silence.

"That's it, lick my asshole until I cum. If you're lucky, I won't fuck you in yours tonight Jerome. Unnnnggh!" She continued moaning loudly, and the room was filled with the sound of his mother's grunts. Wesley then heard a soft whisper in his ear. It took him a second to recognize Sue's whispered voice.

"I'm sorry I had to push your face into that nasty man's asshole Wes. I am truly sorry and I hope you forgive me. I knew your mother would be so hard on you if you didn't do it, I just didn't want to see you hurt even more. I only came in here to make sure you were okay."

Even whispering, Wesley could hear the sadness in Sue's voice. Despite himself, he believed her. Amazingly, he even felt a little sorry for the position she was in.

"Wes, I loved how you made me feel earlier. I know you're not gay. I hope you know it too. Your tongue is wonderful. I don't know why but I find myself feeling strange emotions when it comes to you. I have thought about it, and decided to do anything I can to help you. Except defy your mom, of course."

"Shit!" she hissed. "Get under the bed, Jerome might get up. You gotta hide! He might freak out if he sees a guy in here."

Sue pushed Wesley from behind and he scrambled under the bed. It was easy since he was already pressed against the floor. The boy slid under the bedframe and spun onto his back. He felt the copious amounts of sperm on his back smear into the carpet. He even wiggled around a little bit to smear off as much of the sick stuff as he could.

"Sue," his mother's voice echoed from somewhere above him. "Get your slut ass over here and suck this man's asshole some more."

The boy felt so sorry for Sue. She had only come into the room to protect him from the crazy whore's wrath. Just for him. Now she had her own face buried in that stinky asscrack, licking out some random douchebag's butthole. He found himself filled with love for Sue at that moment. He wondered if he felt that way because Sue had tried to protect him, like his mother should be doing. Was all this emotion and affection towards Sue just a mental replacement for what he used to feel about his mom?

"Mmmm, yeah, get in there deep bitch. Can you taste what he had for breakfast?" His demented mother's wicked laugh carried down to the hiding youth. Unable to stop himself, Wesley peeked out from under the bottom edge of the bed. Looking upward, he saw the bottom of Sue's chin. The rest of her face was obscured by Jerome's ass.

Her heavy tits dangled much closer to Wesley's face. Drooping low towards the floor, her nipples protruded obscenely. The flesh quivered softly and rippled as she tossed salad. Sue's torso was sparsely covered by shots of sperm. Wesley recalled that she must have been sitting on his back holding him down as the black man came. Just as Wesley had been sprayed by the hot load, so had Sue. Again, the boy felt sorry for what she was going through for him.

He wasn't sure why he did what he did next. Perhaps it was the gratitude and love he felt for Sue, the pride he had in his earlier tongue-work, or that he wanted to further reassure himself that he wasn't gay. Maybe he was beginning to get too used to the broken submissive mindset his mother seemed to be trying to hammer into him, and he just wanted to please someone no matter how tired and shitty he felt. There was a chance he just wanted to get the ass-taste out of his mouth, or to move his head out from under the large amount of cum that was slowly sliding down Sue's big titties and towards his face. Whatever the reason, Wesley slid himself out and up until his head was under Sue's hairy pussy.

The fatty lips of her mound were positively dripping with her juices. A welcome alternative to what he had been doing, the boy dove in feverishly. Wesley was trying his best to give Sue the pussylicking of her life, and she started to respond in kind. The woman, a little older than his own mother, quickly humped her hips up and down his face. She smeared her sticky twat all over him, as she seemed to like to do, before settling down so he could rapidly flick her clit with his tongue. Before either of the two was ready, Sue started cumming on the boy's face. It seemed like an extremely hard cum, and both were shell-shocked and gasping for a few moments. The intensity of the experience shut down both minds at once.

Wesley's focus returned as he felt the black man's jism start dripping off Sue's huge dangling tits onto his chest. His mother was saying something.

"-your slutty ass out of here you cumdumpster. This beautiful cock is mine for the rest of the night. Good night."

Sue and Wesley slid to their feet and quickly scrambled out of the room without looking back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Momma's Cock Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds