• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tampa Days Ch. 01

Tampa Days Ch. 01

12

PLEASE don't read if you're too young for filth. Otherwise...enjoy it.

As ever, write to me please about my characters, and I WILL write back.

--------------

Florida.

It was August, mid afternoon and intensely hot and humid in Tampa. Sweltering. Sticky.

In that blazing heat, Nikki was fully reclined on a lounger by the pool at the back of her house, her bikini top long gone so that her huge man-made tits could bake in the relentlessly beating sun. All 38D of her artificially big, round and tight boobs was oil-shiny with sun lotion and looked quite beautiful as they cooked away on her front. They were practically sizzling. The lewd size of her stick-out tits was exaggerated even more by the way they projected from her dead flat, gently toned stomach, a product of strict salads, lots of exercise of the hard, nasty and demanding kind plus many gym hours with a dedicated personal trainer who Nikki had found was highly proficient at many kinds of activity. All over her fabulous body, a very real, very rich, tan glowed too. The kind that only year long Florida sunshine topped by holidays to the Caribbean and the south of France could give her.

'Not bad for a 42 year old cunt,' she often admired crudely to herself in the mirror. Actually, pretty flawless. Below skinny ribs and that tight, tight tummy, her hip bones stuck out quite viciously and very erotically, giving a sharply flared shape there. Her top heavy doll tits, perched on top of such a narrow waist, and then those prominent hips gave her a killer figure that any woman her age would be highly jealous of, made for sex, and one which she often used to her advantage.

Emphasising her hips as she lay back were the brief, very high-sided bikini bottoms she wore, with their ultra-thin red waist band arching way up over her sharp pelvis and the tiny crotch strip pressed lovingly and totally revealingly over her pussy mound. The strip gave her just about two millimetres of cover either side of her pussy lips and above her totally bald quim, and it revealed every contour of her sex. Round the back in her snug assgroove, slicked by oil and a little feminine perspiration, her exquisite asshole was barely concealed by the piece of string that was lodged in there. Nikki would readily admit that she loved showing off her asshole...almost as much as flashing her expensive, surgeried, born-again cunt. Her most recent appointment with Dr Jacob had made her pussy as tight as a violin string and she could still feel the vague numbness down there from the last operation a month back. The gentle throb of her re-tightened pussy had made her constantly horny for weeks on end now.

Apart from her nothing bikini bottoms, the only other items she wore were accessories; some enormous jet-black Dior oversize sunglasses and her inevitable jewellery. Her ears were adorned by two pairs of glittering diamond ear studs, one pair high up in the back of her ears, and the other down in her lobes where they were alongside a set of very elaborate gold curtain earrings which dangled gaudily down. She also had on a full set of truly flawless inch-long fingernails...bright red acrylic ones, the colour of which she had picked in order to co-ordinate sun-bathing in a red bikini, naturally. Her virtual ice cube of a 6 carat wedding ring sparkled away more than impressively in the severe sunlight too, as did the jangling bunch of thin gold bracelets she wore on her non-watch hand. Her Christian Louboutin mules waited obediently for her on the floor next to the lounger, right by a hefty empty gin and tonic and that month's 'Vogue' which lay alongside her discarded bikini top.

On the lounger over to her side, the Hubby who had paid for all her beautiful body and trinkets lay back in his bulging Speedo trunks. He hadn't spoken a word to her in the last 40 minutes as he went through the paperwork relating to the car dealership he owned, and the memos about the arrival of a new model from Germany. His work only interested Nikki to the extent that she could spend any of the bonuses he made on some more enhancements to her gorgeous, artificial curves or designer wardrobe. She had recently been pestering him for a further load of collagen for her lips, and yet another facelift, and with a few shockingly depraved tricks in the bedroom, she always got her way.

Nikki yawned, stretching her plump lips wide.

She idly reached for her cigarettes and gold Dunhill lighter as she often did when she was bored, sparking one of her thin, all-white filtered sticks alight, before putting it to her pumped lips and greedily sucking on it, taking a long pull of smoke. She didn't smoke very often, mainly when she was feeling horny, or when she just wanted to act the slut and right after sex too, of course. She knew hubby hated her smoking too which was a further incentive for her to indulge in it now and again, just to challenge him.

Lying back, Nikki let her cheeks hollow as she took in another big lung-filling draw. She thought she heard a "Tutt" noise of disapproval from next to her, but she didn't acknowledge it at all. After holding her pull inside her, she then exhaled in a long, satisfied, elegant stream of creamy smoke. The sight of the all-white stick in her slim, manicured fingers, and the way she demurely handled the cigarette was deeply erotic. Nikki knew the effect of sexy smoking, and as a very occasional smoker still, she enjoyed the tingling sensation of the nicotine's impact on her brain. She treated herself to a couple more lazy indulgent inhales and exhales, her impressive chest rising...............and then falling......each time that she issued a long and sexy exhale, just for her own benefit.

Nikki then looked at her Cartier watch. 2.28 pm. She lent down to stub out her half-finished cigarette and she smiled as she did so, grinning slowly, slyly and very much to herself.

Gracefully, she raised from her lying position before she pivoted her butt and moved her slender legs so she was sitting on the side of her lounger. She slid her dainty feet into her chic heels and then stood up rather like a lazy cat, her back arched so her front was pushed forward as she rose with her legs together, not bothering to re-attach her bikini top. When she was standing in the 5 inch heels and balanced on the inch high platformed sole, she could feel the effect of the stiff gin and tonics she'd had several of, and the cigarettes, and she felt very nice indeed.

She turned her back to her husband, so she was facing away, and then slowly, deliberately, bent down at her waist, keeping her legs dead straight while she did so, folding only at her middle as she stooped to pick up her glass from the ground. She knew her butt would be thrust out close to him, and that her rosebud would bloom a little at him too. Looking behind her, she saw he hadn't even moved his head from his brochures!

Straightening up with a scowl on her face, Nikki held the glass very delicately in forefinger and thumb only and didn't say anything to her hubby as she strolled past him. 'Fuck him!' she thought to herself savagely. 'If he wants a drink we can get his own. That's not why I'm his wife'.

Heading for indoors, Nikki walked right in front of his lounger with her perfect catwalking gait, high-heeled foot stepping over the side of the other foot as her fine, thin legs strutted her off.

As she went into the cooler house, Nikki's chocolate delicious brown nipples responded to the temperature change and also her building excitement, and they hardened very quickly. Out of the glaring sun, she pushed her vast sunglasses on top of her head, resting them on her blonde hair that was gathered up into a sexy pulled up-do that left her neck bare for sunning. She sunk the last of her gin and tonic and saw it was exactly 2.30.

Right on cue was the knock at the door. Normally the maid would see to this, but Nikki had quite deliberately given Rosa the afternoon off today. Topless, oiled and catting for a fuck, it was the lady of the house who opened the front door, standing there solely in micro-bikini bottom and glamorous high heels.

"Hola, Hector," she said in a deep lusty voice.

Hector the delivery boy's jaw dropped, just as an 18 year old boy's would at such a fearsome sight, and he very nearly lost the fresh fruit basket he always brought to this residence, at this time, once a week on Thursdays.

He didn't reply, but just stared at the sight of Nikki, watching the way this crazy, slyly smiling woman rolled a nipple in her red taloned fingers right in front of him. This wasn't the old bitch maid woman who always took the basket from him and never fucking tipped him.

Nikki kept smiling benignly at the boy, giving him an expression that if Hector were older, would know it held only one promise. Lowering her gaze, she enjoyed the sight of the delivery boy's crotch swell before her very eyes.

"Bring it through here to the kitchen," she said after she had turned her back on him and clicked off in her heels, revealing her delightful and barely covered plush behind to the boy, animating it fully for him with some exquisite twitches at her hips.

Hector stumbled after her.

In the kitchen, Nikki didn't turn and face the boy, but rather went and stood by the sink, putting her hands on the edge of the metal basin, looking out the large window that viewed over the pool. Standing like that for a moment, and with Hector furiously drinking in the sight of her, Nikki then turned her head to gaze over her shoulder at him, still smiling as she reached behind with one hand and purposefully tugged her buttfloss aside, digging it out of her tight crack, before beckoning him to her with a long curling lick of her tongue. Led by his urging cock, Hector hurried over to stand close behind her. He was shocked when he looked past her shoulder and surveyed the pool area.

"But, but...the mister??!"

"Yessss, my dear husband! Now, I want you in my asshole, Hector. I want you to stab THIS bitch's SHIT. You understand me? Comprende? It's already nicely lubed. Gaaawd, the slickness has been driving me wild as I sunbathed all afternoon. Are you man enough?"

Nikki used both her hands to pull her buns wide apart when she heard Hector's zip fly down.

Like Vanessa and Carmen her coffee morning friends had already told her, Hector wasn't small. He already had perhaps 8, fat inches, and every last millimetre was by now straining with pulsing, engorged blood. Nikki could feel his dick heat blaze, and each mad twitch of his pole, when Hector held his young cockhead right on her puckered hole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Hector!" she approved, getting her dressed feet into a slightly wider stance, and pulling harder to split her cheeks further. "Do it!"

Nikki then felt as the big, plum-shaped head of Hector's cock then spread her asshole elastic and sunk into her. Despite the fact her anus swallowed him quite easily, Nikki still gasped, groaned and then bit down on her succulent bottom lip. In her secret, debauched life, she had come to adore the fact that nothing was nicer to her than receiving anal penetration. Her eyes squeezed close as she slowly shoved herself backward, wantonly, toward the boy's meaty intruder, enjoying the feeling she would never ever tire of, relaxing her tight inner muscles to swallow him in. As Nikki allowed him in and with the aid of all the lube lining her rectum, Hector's big shaft kept slipping inside her like a knife through butter, opening her snug rear tube up. He only stopped when he was plunged all the way in and his upper thighs rested against Nikki's ass cheeks. His whole teen cock was buried in her little asshole.

"Gaaaawd yessssssbabyboy....You wanna fuck Mommy's ass now?" she asked, in a voice soaked with her own excitement.

Nikki got a grunt of a reply, and her smile spread as she tilted her neck upwards in sheer pleasure, resting the back of her head on the boy's shoulder and gripping tightly onto the sink with her cruel red nails again.

Hector in turn grabbed the middle aged woman's skinny razor-hips as he began to rock in and out of her practiced shitpipe. Nikki truly craved anal sex, and had honed a truly tuned whore's skill which she had developed over 28 years of fucking and cheating, and cheat-fucking. When Hector was soon well into the act of drilling her rectum, she was matching him by working back at him the whole time, using her deepest inner muscles to welcome and massage the invader. The head and length of his cock were soon masters of her whole bowel, and with each jerking throb, it was like a little cannon making tiny explosions which seared her softly sensitive inside pipe flesh.

"Aaaaaagggggh!" Nikki muttered throatily in exhalation, yelping as loudly as she dared. Hector kept on pushing his long, rampaging prick into the hot, squeezing void of her rectum and it made the woman's many wrist bangles rattle on the sink and her knees bash against the cupboard below. God, he was in SO deep that it felt like his throbbing dick was lodged somewhere midway between her navel and breasts. Chriiiist, how she loved that feeling! On each thrust, there was eight inches of hard, scalding teen hot-cock inside her, and it was pulsing away like a second heart in her bowels. Nikki's tight little asshole felt stretched brutally, just the way she adored it, her hole crammed well beyond its limited capacity.

"Mmmm, your teen girlfriends have a shithole as tight as miiiiiiiiine??" Nikki taunted him, gurgling her words with the cock way up her.

That only drove him harder still.

"Fuck, baby, FUCK...rub Mommy's cunny!!" she begged as she opened her eyes through the agony-ecstasy of hard anal sensations and looked out on her still oblivious poolside hubby. She was sooo turned on.

Hector dutifully reached round and through Nikki's sopping bikini crotch, keenly rubbing 3 fingers over the woman's desperate wet snatch. Nikki soon moved a hand down to tug the bottoms out of the way completely, revealing her bald pussy that her husband had paid so much to be perfect, as she gave it all to her new teen fuck. Hector wedged his fingers inside her juiced quim and got them busy, rewarding her with even more glee.

At one point, the teen thrust his dick extra far up her yearning asshole, sticking her hard, and holding it deep inside. He then pushed his hand further into her pussy too, seeming like he was trying to touch his cock through the elastic wall separating her front and back sex holes. Nikki's eyes widened in pain and she urgently lifted herself up on tip-toes in her heels. It was the inexperienced touch of a rampant boy lover, not knowing how to handle a woman, just desperate to handle one at all, and it seared right through her. And she loved it. Still she wanted more of his care-free youthful exertion to pleasure her butt.

"MotherfuuuckKKKKKerr!!" Nikki hissed in response, and her spine bent round in a truly agonising arc, "OHHH FFFFUcccKKKK!"

She then dropped her hand, the one with her wedding ring on, and squeezed the wrist that Hector was using to dominate her pussy, holding him in there.

"Gaaaaawd...!!!"

Nikki was very acutely reminded about her cunt now, and felt the craving for ass-tainted dick in there too.

When she pinched Hector to make him pull out of her rectum, there was a truly nasty, audible pop, and Nikki instantly felt empty.

She spun round so her sore ass was perched on the edge of the work surface, and stretched her bronzed thighs urgently wide. Hector's ass-shiny dick jerked up and down in wild lust even with neither of them touching it, and in its filthy, greased state it easily glided into Nikki's wet and ready pink flesh envelope.

"Jeeeeezus!" Nikki whined in glee. Hector had no objections, he was marvelling at the feeling of how this slut's pussy was almost as tight as her snug hot asshole, and he was soon very much at home pistoning into it. Hector would never have been able to appreciate the fact that Dr Jacob's fee for the work on Nikki's vagina had been more than his whole family earned in a year.

"Oh baby!!" she encouraged him, now no longer knowing or caring if her husband would turn round and see her bobbing away as she screwed some delivery boy in the luxury house he'd paid for.

Nikki grabbed her big false tits and pulled them apart, inviting Hector's head into them, squeezing him between her wonderful melons while his hips rocked hard and young into her. He desperately tried to lick at her swollen fake boobs, but Nikki could barely feel it. Everything was going off in her artificially tightened quim, and she suddenly felt her clit melt and dribble out of her pussy as she exploded in her first orgasm.

When Nikki came dramatically, she thrashed away as the pleasure assaulted all her nerves and flashed bright white in her brain, making her feel giddy with a sharp little climax. When she re-surfaced from it, already desperate for another one, Hector was still bucking away, and she thought seriously about letting him spunk her pussy with his young seed.

But again she urged him to pull out, again having to use her fiendish nails to pinch him away, this time on his balls, making him cry out. After all, he was only her teen fuck-meat to be used as she wanted, and she knew he'd be angry now which meant he'd only try and do her harder. Taking up her original position, Nikki gave him her marvellous asshole a second time. She enjoyed the cum she'd just had, but she couldn't kid herself. She was an anal-whore at heart. She needed Hector's dick cramping her bowels again.

"I bet you want to cum your hot young load all over this puta's face don't you?" she groaned over her shoulder.

Hector fucked into her harder.

"Goooooooood HECTOR!" Nikki groaned, as his increased vigour made her tits bounce about on her skinny frame. She was in sexual overdrive, and building toward another explosion as she frantically worked one of her hands directly on her aching clit, riding the teenage energy and lust of his anal rodeo as she rocked there in her designer platform heels.

The Spanish youth then reached around Nikki and began to tug and pull on her nipples. Again, he didn't know gentle and the harsh edge to his roughness turned Nikki on more and more. All the while, he kept driving in and out of her ass, ripping into her hard with hard jerks, but he was now using her tits, nipples actually, to pull her back and forth as well.

"How much do you love fucking this beautiful rich asshole-cunt?" Nikki grunted crudely from between her gritted pearl white teeth as she took his demented young dick.

Nikki then tightened up all of her muscles, intensifying the hot vibrations that were beginning to reverberate like a huge golden gong in the heart of her pussy-belly.

Hector's aching balls demanded detonation and he didn't know how much more of this he could take. Closing his eyes, he tried to fight the wave of release that flooded his senses but suddenly, his eagerly pulsating cock gave an errant jerk inside Nikki and the searing load of jism that had been boiling for so long in his bulging young balls erupted, spewing out fast, thick and forceful, then again.........gaaaawd, and again...jerking, shoving, his crotch buried far into Nikki's ass....hot, white cum erupting and gushing forth, injected deep into her and coating all over the older woman's rectum walls.

The feeling of getting spunked in was enough for Nikki too and her rapidly rubbing hand, blazing on her clit, brought her off for another wild orgasm. With his rod still cumming inside her back passage, Nikki accelerated to her cum, feeling the way her asshole clamped round Hector and milked him as her sphincter spasmed to the rhythm of her pulsing cum. The sensations of absolute pleasure crashed around her again, nearly bringing her to her knees, but she resisted the long scream her soul wanted to screech.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tampa Days Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds