• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • When The Cat's Away

When The Cat's Away

(This story is fiction and was written at the request of one of my readers. I just hope it's what they were hoping for.)

*

I wondered if my husband ever noticed the extra long embraces or knowing glances my twin brother and I shared. Rick and I have been married for 5 years and I love him very much. I also love my brother. Mike and I started experimenting with sex in our late teens and now in our late twenties we still had sex whenever we could. Sex between Mike and I was different than that of the intimacy I shared with my husband. Sex with my brother was hot, and even though we knew it was wrong couldn't help ourselves.

It was a cold April night when my world changed. Rick had gone out of town on business, and this was a perfect opportunity to get together with Mike. We hadn't been able to fuck for several months. I was missing him and the way he made me feel. We didn't wait for polite hellos. As soon as he was in the door we began pulling at each other clothes.

He pushed me down on the sofa and dove between my legs. His mouth covering my pussy, he licked and sucked his way up and down my pussy.

"Oh yes, lick it. Eat my pussy good." He didn't respond, he continued what he was doing, finally pushing two fingers inside of me he started moving them fast and hard, my clit firmly planted between his teeth his tongue teasing it.

"That's it brother fuck my pussy, I love having you between my legs. Eat my pussy make me cum."

Releasing my clit he smiled up at me. "You like the way your brother eats your pussy don't you?"

"Yes, I love seeing you between my legs."

"Do you want to feel my big cock in your pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes."

Falling to my knees before him I sucked his cock deep into my mouth. Holding my mouth as tight as I could I sucked him in and out, licking my way down his shaft until I could suck his balls into my mouth.

"There is nothing sweeter than looking down and seeing my beautiful cocksuckings sisters face staring back at me."

Hearing his words I moved back to his cock, again sucking it into my mouth. "Oh that's it sis, suck it...suck my cock."

Feeling his legs begin to shake I knew he was about to cum and I increased my motion. Before I knew it was shooting his load deep into my mouth. "Mmmmm." I said smiling up at him.

"No one can suck my cock and make me cum like you do. Is it because you're an expert cocksucking whore, or is it because you're my sister?"

"Probably both." I said with a laugh.

Standing we walked to the kitchen and got out beers and a snack. We were totally naked and I could see Mike was already thinking about sinking his cock inside of me. I watched as it began to once again stiffen. I began moving around the kitchen and intentionally dropped something so I would have to bend over and get it. I wasn't surprised when Mike pushed my head toward the floor and pushed his cock inside of me.

"Oh Mike that feels so good. I missed having your cock in me. Fuck me please fuck your sister like she wants it."

"Oh Michelle, I love being in your pussy. It's so wet, and hot."

Mike started moving faster and soon he was pulling out and then plunging deep, making me scream in pleasure, which is probably why we didn't hear the door open and someone step in.

"Fuck me, harder Mike fuck my pussy hard. Ram of your incestuous cock into my pussy. Yes that's it fuck me, harder. Of fuck yeah. I'm going to cum"

"Oh Michelle, I'm gonna cum too, I'm gonna shoot my load deep inside your pussy. Is that what you want?"

"Yes fill me brother, fill me with your cum. You know I want it."

He didn't hesitate and taking hold my hips began fucking me harder until finally his balls tightened and he shot his load deep inside me. Turning to him, I kissed him.

I dropped to my knees and took his half hard cock in my mouth. "I want to take our incestuous juices. I love the taste. "Fuck that's hot."

"It would be even hotter if you'd let someone else join. I would love to see my sister with a cock deep inside her ass. I could cum just thinking about it."

"Well let me call my husband ask him what he thinks." No sooner had the words come out my phone started to ring. Knowing it could be my husband I went and answered it.

"Hi honey. How's the trip going?"

"Really well things are wrapping up here, I'll probably be home earlier than we expected."

"That's great, I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, honey I wanted to ask you something. I had to admit I was bad."

"Bad? Bad how?"

"Well I rented a porno here in the hotel."

"Oh well, that's ok. I don't mind."

"Well here's the thing, it was a threesome. This girl was fucking these two guys. And she loved it. She sucked ones cock, while the other ate her pussy. Then she sucked the other one off while the other fucked her. But what really got me was she took two cocks in her pussy."

"No way. Did she like it?"

"She seemed to love it. But she also took a fat cock in the ass. And this is what I was wondering. Would you ever let me fuck you in the ass? I mean I would really love that, and I figure I have a better chance of that than a threesome."

"Can I think about it?"

"I'll give you a little time. Well I better get going. I have a few more things to finish up before I come home. Love you."

"I love you too."

I turned to Mike and stared at him. "Rick wants to have a threesome and he wants to fuck my ass. It's almost like he was here listening. He told me he'd give me some time to think about it. What do you think?"

"You know what I think. I'll all for a threesome as long as I'm the third. Plus I love your ass, and seeing a cock deep inside of it would be sweet."

"Yeah sweet for you painful for me."

"It just takes some adjusting. You'd love it. I know you would. You're such a cockwhore. You love cock I just can't believe you haven't done it before.

Mike and I sat back to take a break. Both of us were going to need an hour to recover and since Rick was coming home the following day it would be our last chance to be together for a while.

Mike popped in a video he had brought with him. He seemed to be pushing the anal idea as well. Because before I knew it there was a girl on the screen taking it in the ass? She was moaning and asking for her lover to fuck her harder. Maybe there was something to this. She might as well try it, she had tried everything else. Looking over she saw that Mike still wasn't ready, but she was. Still she wanted to wait for him. Going to the kitchen she retrieve their drinks and came back to the family room.

I have to admit watching this girl beg her partner to fuck her harder was getting me hot. Pulling my feet up on the sofa, I started rubbing my clit. It was swollen and tight it I could tell that it was having an effect on my brother. His cock had started to thicken and I knew before to long it would be hard. Wanting to push him a little faster, I dipped to fingers inside my pussy and started moving them in and out. Once they were covered I slid them out and to my mouth sucking them clean.

"Mmm we taste good." I said with a smile.

"You're such a slut. I love it."

Returning my fingers I did it again, only this time I put them to his lips and he greedily sucked them in his mouth.

"You're right we do taste good."

"Lay down on the floor bro."

Without hesitation he was on his back looking up at me. Straddling his legs, I lowered myself. His cock was in the folds of my pussy and I began sliding forward and back and each time the head of his cock touched my clit, I moaned and felt myself get closer to an orgasm. After a few more times I came and my juice ran out of me cover his now erect cock.

Feeling he was hard, I raised my hips and slowly sank down until I was filled.

I had just started moving when I saw Mikes face change.

"What?" He motioned with the slightest nod and I turned to see Rick standing in the doorway.

"What's going on here? You're fucking your brother?" I didn't know what to say I didn't have a response, I just looked at him, sure my marriage was over.

"I know I should be sickened seeing your brothers cock buried in your pussy, but somehow I'm oddly aroused. He wouldn't have been my first choice for a threesome, but he'll do. I knew you were a sexpot, but I never thought you'd go this far. And if you're this perverted then you'll do whatever I want won't you?"

I didn't answer, I just nodded. We couldn't risk exposure so we were pretty much at his mercy. He didn't wait for any more of an answer. He stripped down, his big cock already rock hard.

"Holy fuck Michelle you never told me he had a monster cock." Rick just laughed. "Well she never told me she liked fucking her brother, so I guess she doesn't tell us everything."

I started to get up and Ricks hand was on my shoulder. "Don't get up. Turn around and ride his cock, I want a good view of your brothers cock sliding in and out of your pussy."

Doing what I was told I turned and began moving on Mikes cock, trying hard to keep my moans in check. But in all honesty riding my brother's cock while my husband watched was exciting to a whole new level. When he moved forward I knew what he wanted and taking him by the hips I pulled him in closer sucking his cock down my throat.

"Fuck you do know how to give head. I swear you could suck the chrome of a trailer hitch." He grabbed my head and holding it still began fucking his cock in and out of my mouth. He didn't even get close to cumming after a few minutes he stopped me and pushed me back so I was laying on Mike's chest. I knew what he was going to do and I have to admit I was a little scared. Before either Mike or I could say a word he was pushing the cock of his head in my pussy. Knowing that my two lover's cocks were rubbing against each other pushed me over then edge and I came hard. That helped to lubricate Rick's entrance and soon he and Mike had stretched my pussy wide with their cocks

"Oh fuck, this feels so good. I thought it would be weird feeling Mikes cock rub against mine but it's fucking driving me nuts." Within minutes the two of them were working together, stretching my pussy wider.

"Yes, oh fuck me. It feels so fucking good. I love it, I love having you both in my pussy."

Leaning down Rick kissed me and when he broke the kiss he smiled. He slowly pulled out of me and then maneuvered me where he wanted me. Pushing me forwards I felt his finger rub around the tiny puckered hole. I still wasn't sure about that, but I hadn't been sure about what had just happened either. When he finger pushed inside, my first instinct was to push it out and when I did it slid in further. He immediately began moving it, it was uncomfortable but didn't hurt like I thought it would. Before long he was moving his finger in long slow circles. And to my surprise I did like it.

"More, give me more Rick."

Now I was completely still with my brothers cock still rock hard planted firmly inside my pussy. "My pleasure babe."

Two fingers pushed in and I did the same thing and soon they were buried deep. He began moving them in slow circles and before long he was plunging them inside of me. I couldn't help myself and began pushing back to meet them.

"Oh fuck, fuck that feels good. More, I want more." Again he didn't hesitate and I turned to watch him lube his cock. He had used a generous amount on his fingers and soon I felt his cock head push through. I couldn't wait to feel him fill me. He pushed in slowly and at this point I couldn't stop moaning. I was in a sexual utopia. My brothers cock buried to the hilt in my pussy and my husbands fat cock pushing its way in my ass. So caught up I couldn't help myself and pushed back taking him in all at once. The pain was minimal and when I felt Mikes hand works its way between our bodies and his finger touch my clit, I went wild.

"Fuck...Fuck...I'm fucking...Fuck me. Fuck me now. I love your cocks. I'm yours fuck me harder."

Both men started moving and I thought a couple of times I was going to pass out. Rick grabbed my hair and pulled back with one with while he pumped in and out of my ass.

"That's it Rick, fuck that hot little ass. Fuck her hard, she's such a whore. Aren't you sis?"

"Yes, I love it. I love your cocks."

"Say it, tell your brother and I you're a whore."

"I'm a whore, I'm your dirty little whore. Fuck me harder. Please I need more."

Mike came first and when his limp cock pulled out of me, he stopped the action long enough to pulled himself out from under me.

"I've been waiting a long time to see this I want a good view."

Soon he was standing beside us urging Rick on.

"Fuck her harder Rick, fuck that hot little ass." To my surprise Mike slapped my ass hard and when I clenched up I thought we both would explode. Rick was really fucking me hard, I couldn't count the amount of times I had cum.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking explode."

"Fill me baby, fill me with your cum."

The next second I could feel his hot load filling me. He pulled out and spread my asscheeks wide and him and Mike smiled.

"This is just the beginning. Now that I know you like to fuck your brother, we'll have to experiment some more. You're up for it aren't you Mike."

"Fuck yeah."

"Well what if I don't want to." I asked

"You don't get a say. You're ours to do with as we wish. Only from now on if you two are going to fuck, I have to be there. Deal?"

"Deal" Mike answered quickly.

This was just the start of our adventures.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • When The Cat's Away

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds