• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 06

Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 06

12

So there I was again doing what Pete had dared me to. I felt embarrassed as I stood in front of the class, but at the same time quite aroused. I tried to pick out a few of the boys who Pete and I talked about. I just watched them for any sign of a reaction to what I was wearing. James, Lawrence, and Ian had given me sly glances. Zack was far more open, he gave me the creeps sometimes, and I'm sure the day his hand brushed my backside was no accident. My little tits hung a few inches lower in the blue silk blouse I was wearing. Yes no bra again! I wore a tight navy pencil skirt 4 inches off my knee. It wasn't until I got out of the car that I realised that the suspender clips that held up my white stockings, made visible bumps in the skirt! Still they wouldn't see a panty line because I wasn't wearing any! Again the noise from my high heels had heads turning. The shoes Pete had bought for me, and my make up a little heavier than normal, completed the dare that Pete had set for me. I'm sure Becky was avoiding eye contact with me. It was probably just as well, I don't think I could have showed her an innocent looking face. Now she knew my secret I hoped she would keep it. Zack was slow to leave the morning class; several times I had to tell him to put his mobile phone away. He came round and put his homework on my desk. I was sat with my legs crossed to the side of my chair.

"You look nice today Miss," he said, as he stood next to me.

"Thank you Zack," I mumbled, swallowing hard.

I felt his leg against mine and I pulled them away from him. I pulled my skirt down feeling a little uncomfortable at the way he just stood there. I glanced at him; his eyes were now focused on my knees in the white stockings. I moved my legs under my desk.

I cleared my throat, "was there anything else Zack?"

"No Miss, I just think you look nice," he said with a smirk.

He moved away and knocked my pen on the floor. It rolled under my desk.

"I'll get it Miss," he said with a grin.

I watched him go to the front and he bent down going under the desk. I snapped my crossed legs shut. I jumped and gasped as I felt his bare arm rub across my nylon clad shin. It was then I felt his breath on my knee. I jerked my legs back. When he came back up a few seconds later, he held the pen in one hand, and his mobile phone in the other. I sat there feeling my face going red.

"Are you OK Miss, you look a little flushed?"

There was that creepy grin on his face again. I looked down at his phone wondering what he had captured on it.

"Yes, um, I'm fine," I replied with a gulp, as I pulled my blouse together a little more.

He began tapping his phone with his fingers. My eyes were drawn to it. He was teasing me and he knew it. He lent forward on my desk and my eyes followed the phone. I swallowed hard.

"Like I said Miss you look nice, almost, sexy. I'm sure I won't forget today."

He began tapping his phone again. It was so bloody obvious I felt like a frightened rabbit. I watched him lower the phone under my desk again. I tugged my hem down hoping to god that I could cover my stocking tops.

"Please get out now Zack," I said hurriedly.

He grinned and lifted the phone up and started walking towards the door. I saw him gazing at the screen.

"Zack, that is, that is your own phone isn't, it?" I stammered, feeling my body tremble with embarrassment.

"Oh yes Miss, nobody sees what's on here apart from me. You won't believe the things I've got on my phone."

I nodded wanting to rip it from his hands and delete everything. His smug grin cut through me, and I felt moisture on my top lip.

"You forgot something Miss."

I felt a cold chill run up my spine, as the meaning of his words registered in my brain. I watched him grin at me and then he looked to his phone. I cringed, as he chuckled and then left. I just hoped it was too dark under my desk to show any real detail. I lifted my hands watching every finger tremble. The creepiest boy in the school now had a picture, or an up skirt video of his teacher! I tried my best to forget about it but it played on my mind all day.

At lunchtime I was introduced to the new teacher. Freddy was 31 years old 6' 3" tall, black, and quite handsome too. He was staying with Dave and his wife. Dave had told me they were old friends, but now and then I saw a strange look in Dave's eyes. Maybe Dave would lose his tag as the schoolgirl's favourite teacher? Serve him right I thought. Freddy was one of those men who stood in your personal space. His big frame blocked out Dave behind him. His big brown eyes looked deep into mine as we talked.

"So will you have a drink with us later Gillian?"

It just came out of the blue. I didn't have time to open the excuse book in my head.

"It will be just a quiet drink after school?"

I saw Dave shake his head slightly like he wanted me to refuse, but how could I? It was just a drink to welcome the new teacher. I nodded seeing Dave's eyes drop in disappointment.

I had Pete's class after break and I set up a logical thinking problem on the board. I went down to the back of the class, as the students concentrated on solving the puzzle. I stood close to Pete, and his hand trailed up my leg. He stroked the back of my knee, for just a few seconds I was in fantasyland again. Hardily a responsible action from two people trying to keep a secret I know. But for a few seconds it was bloody thrilling! He stayed behind as the class went out for lunch. I wanted to tell him about Zack but I didn't want him getting into a fight, mind you someone fighting over me had a sort of sexual appeal. I began to tidy up the books with a grin on my face.

"You think you are so hot don't you Miss?" he mumbled in my ear.

My grin got wider, "and you don't think I am?"

He pushed me forward and pulled up my tight skirt. I gasped in surprise.

"I dare you to let me finger you Miss?"

"Go on, just fucking do it," I panted lustfully.

I opened my legs and groaned as he pushed a finger into me from behind. I had to concentrate on holding myself up on shaking arms.

"I dare you to make me come?" I hissed.

"Confirm the dare Miss?"

"Make me come, please Pete?" I mumbled frantically.

His finger worked in and out quiet rapidly. I was moaning and groaning, and at the same time I was straining to hear if anyone was coming down the corridor.

"You're fucking wet Gillian. You hot bitch!" he spat close to my ear.

"Oh I know darling. OH! OH FUCK!" I whispered lustfully.

His fingers became slick with my juices as I struggled to keep from crying out. My legs quaked and my arms were close to giving out. I quickly pushed my glasses back up my nose. Then it started, it was such an intense orgasm I couldn't take much more. I heard footsteps in the distance getting closer. Pete pulled out his finger and the pushed it into my blouse. I nearly shrieked with shock as I felt him smear my own pussy juice over my tits! I just managed to straighten myself up and push my skirt down as the footsteps became louder.

"Don't let me catch you doing that again," I said, loud enough for the approaching person to hear.

"No Miss, sorry Miss," Pete replied, and gave me a little wink and a grin.

"Is everything OK Gillian?"

"Ah yes Freddy, thank you," I replied.

"On your way boy," Freddy said sternly.

"Yes Sir."

I felt hot and excited at the dampness between my legs. Less than a minute ago I had an earth shattering orgasm, and now I was trying to get back in teacher mode. Well you try it with no recovery time? I felt my pussy squelch and tingle, as Mr Douglas escorted me to the teacher's lounge. I was grinning to myself but it must have shown on my face.

"So why do you look so satisfied?" he asked.

I laughed at his choice of words, "oh I'm just feeling pleased with myself, that's all."

I had to remind Becky her stepmother was coming to the parent night, she looked a little shocked for some reason. I suppose it was because it was her stepmother and not her father coming. I chatted to Pete's parents for awhile but I couldn't keep my eyes off their sexy son. I rubbed his shoulder as they filed past.

"See you tomorrow night Pete," I whispered.

Now Becky's stepmother was a little strange. I was trying to tell her Becky was dressing a little too revealing. She told me she could dress how she wanted, and if I didn't like it she would tell the school about Pete! I tried to tell her nothing was going on. I looked at Becky, she must have told her stepmother! This awful woman then asked me how I could stand on my feet all day in high heels. She noticed I was braless too, and then she told me she could see my suspender clips showing through my tight skirt! I was terrified now, what if she told the school about Pete and me?

I was glad to get a couple of wines inside me that night. Freddy was again standing close to me. He had his arm around my shoulder, not that I thought it was a sexual advance, but it just seemed a little odd. Dave seemed nervous and he kept looking at the door, and then she walked in, Dave's wife! I felt awkward and even more uncomfortable. I watched in amazement as she kissed Freddy almost blanking her husband! We stood there, Freddy in the middle, Jess and I either side of him. Jess was all done up in a short little skirt, and her blonde hair clipped up. They tried to get me to go to a nightclub but I declined. Jess was giving Freddy only what I can describe as, sexy grins, and she was leaning into him, as Dave looked on very embarrassed.

"Gillian please, you mustn't tell anyone?"

"What's going on, why is he cuddling your wife like that?" I mumbled in disbelief.

"She used to go out with him, he dumped her, and then she married me," he said, staring into his beer, "she's getting her own back on me now."

I saw them over playing the fruit machine. Freddy was groping Jess's backside, and she had her hand up on his shoulder!

"You ought to say something; you can't let him do that before you know it they'll be."

"Sleeping together? They are he sleeps with her now."

I shook my head not really believing Dave was being such a wimp.

"She said Freddy was always her first choice, and she would have him back."

"When did she tell you that? When he moved in with you?"

He shook his head, "no the day we got married."

I looked back at the pair of them, they were now kissing and I could see Jess looking lovingly into Freddy's eyes. Then she looked over at Dave and gave him such a mocking grin.

"He used to come back for the holidays and sleep with her. She would cry when he left."

"Look I can't pretend to care too much about you after what happened between us, but why don't you leave her?"

"Oh he'll never leave me. He loves it don't you little white wimp?"

I looked up into her eyes, I didn't realise she had come back to the table. She was grinning down at him like she had won the lottery. I glanced at Dave, he suddenly looked so pathetic, not the man that all the schoolgirls fancied.

I stood up, "I'm going home, and you two are disgusting."

"Oh what's up Gillian don't you fancy my husband now? Hey we could tie Dave up, and make him watch us have a threesome with Freddy?" she said with a chuckle.

I bumped into Freddy's big frame as he came back from the loo. I had to push my glasses back on my nose. He went to say something, but I shot him an angry look that stopped him with his mouth open.

The next day Becky handed me a piece of paper. I was mortified with what she was wearing, and now the note from her stepmother had me really frightened. Would she really tell the school about Pete, if I moaned about Becky's clothing again? I looked at Becky and anger filled my head. I asked her to stay behind at break time.

"You little bitch; did you have to do this to me?" I hissed quietly, as I slammed the note down on her desk.

I suppose it wasn't really her fault. But I thought I could trust her, she was my favourite student, and she seemed to cope very well with the work I set for her. Maybe because she had been with Pete I was jealous of that too. Things were getting hard for me at school. The ice queen was having difficultly in controlling her class. Zack would give me dirty leers and I couldn't say anything for fear of what he had. Maybe he had told some of the other kids, or even showed them his phone. But I was being ignored and now the students could see I wasn't as firm as I wanted them to think I was. The only time I felt at ease now was with Pete. Zack walked over to me at the end of the day. He just stood there with his phone in his hand. He moved behind me and I felt his head close to mine. His breath was short and almost gasping.

"Stop it," I mumbled feebly.

"What's the matter Miss? Getting a little hot are you?"

He chuckled as he showed me the phone. The screen was a little grainy but I could see the video he had taken up my skirt. His hand moved up and squeezed my breast. I just reacted and sent my elbow into his groin! He groaned and stumbled back. I sat in my chair not daring to face him. I really felt very frightened, in case he decided to jump me.

"You'll pay one day for that bitch. I bet your cunt is stuck to the chair," he hissed.

"Get out or I'll report you Zack," I said, trying to keep my voice calm.

"I take it you want me to keep this to myself? What would people think if they knew you came to school without any knickers on? Anyway I bet everyone can probably smell your pussy a mile off!"

He just smiled at me and tapped his phone.

I closed my eyes, "please don't show it to anyone Zack?"

I cringed as his hand slipped into the front of my blouse. He pulled at my breast, and then took his hand out as we heard voices down the corridor.

"Don't worry Miss, just give me a good grade and my phone stays safe," he whispered.

I nodded as he walked to the door.

"Zack don't ever touch me again, or, or I'll report you," I said with a gulp.

"Don't worry Miss, you've got fuck all to grope," he said with a chuckle.

I had shed a few tears over Zack touching me, but I wasn't going to let Pete know. It was my problem not Pete's, and I didn't want anything to spoil our time together.

I smiled at Pete as he came in. We sat on the couch cuddling, but I had marking to do and I had let it pile up, something I had never done before, but I had never had a reason to let it lapse before now.

"What are you doing? Pete I've got marking to do, stop it!" I mumbled.

He was under the table and pushing my long skirt up. I felt his head between my legs.

"Please darling, give me an hour to do this?" I grumbled.

"You can carry on marking Miss, but I want to play with you."

I felt him kiss the front of my panties. I was getting wet and fast losing the will to do any work. I dropped the pen I was holding and pulled back the chair. I smiled at his face as it looked up from underneath the table. I stood up and my skirt dropped over his head, I cradled it through my skirt as he pulled my panties down my thighs. His tongue now found my pussy and I gasped. I spread my shaking legs a little further apart.

"You are so bloody sexy Gillian," he mumbled.

I pulled his head into me through my skirt. One of his fingers pushed into me beside his tongue. I was moaning and concentrating on what he was doing now. I looked down and grinned at Pete's legs and backside that protruded from my skirt. His left hand gripped the back of my thigh, and his lips nibbled on my clit. I was panting hard and pulling his head again.

"Oh hell Pete, why are you so bloody horny all the time?" I grizzled, but not really meaning it.

I felt a second finger in my pussy. He began wriggling them around and I groaned louder. I could feel each digit; it was like they were doing different things. I gripped the chair as a slow orgasm began to escape. Pete was groaning and pushing his fingers in harder. His tongue was flicking my clit with short rapid strokes. My whole body quaked as I finally let my orgasm take control. I gasped and groaned pulling his head even tighter to me, until finally, I had finished.

I smiled as he crawled out from underneath my skirt. He looked incredibly red and hot. He took my hand and sat me back down. I grinned as he placed my pen back in my fingers and kissed the top of my head.

"Tea?" he asked happily.

I grinned and nodded and then I carried on marking, feeling the wetness between my legs.

"I want to fuck you later," he said casually, as he put the cup of tea down on the table.

"Oh do you now?" I replied grinning to myself.

He kissed the top of my head again.

"I dare you to sit naked on the couch, with a blindfold on and your hands tied behind your back, and not speak until you come?"

"Confirm the dare?"

"I dare you to sit naked on the couch, with a blindfold on and your hands tied behind your back and not speak until you come?" I repeated.

Nearly an hour past as I sat marking, I would occasionally get up and tease his cock. While I was going to give him sex I wanted to win the dare too. He looked so cute with my silk scarf blindfolding his eyes. I had tied his hands behind his back with a pair of tights. I would get up and hum to myself as I toyed with his cock. Then I would leave him for 10 minutes or so. I did it just enough to keep him hard, but he still didn't speak. I bent down and kissed the tip of his cock. I watched a grin spread over his face. I plunged my mouth over him and he gasped. I sucked hard and worked my tongue over his cock. Then I got up and went and had a bath. 20 minutes later I stood on the couch and pressed my naked fanny to his mouth. He kissed and tongued me for awhile. Then I slid down letting my tits rub over his face.

"Pete, do you want me?" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded, still refusing to speak.

I held his cock and lowered myself onto it. He groaned a little and I watched him swallow. I began moving up and down over his hard dick, rubbing my tits in his face at the same time. I stopped after awhile and fed him my hard nipple. He began sucking on it. I was just about to lower on him and fuck him so he could come when the doorbell went. I ripped the blindfold off his eyes and untied his hands.

"Quick get dressed and slip out the back," I whispered, giving him a quick peck.

I grabbed my dressing gown as Pete stumbled into his clothes. I couldn't pretend I was out as the living room light was on. Pete grabbed his shoes and headed for the kitchen as the door bell went again.

"Just coming!" I called, waiting for Pete to shut the back door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hello Gillian, I, I, um I've been thinking, about the other day," Mr Drake mumbled.

"Oh," I responded, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well the thing is, well I, no we, shouldn't have done that. I do like you, but I don't want a repeat. I've just started seeing a woman. Not that I would be seeing a man you understand? I'm not like that, gay I mean."

I chuckled at his embarrassment and then quickly reprimanded myself. I smoothed my hair down. Poor Mr Drake looked very embarrassed.

"I understand Mr Drake. I hope what happened won't taint our friendship?"

He smiled seeming very relieved, "oh no Gillian, can we just pretend it never happened?"

I nodded and smiled, "I think that would be best."

The next day at school Dave came into the teachers lounge and cornered me.

"Gillian you won't tell anyone? I mean the kids, if they got to hear they would laugh and make my life hell," he mumbled, hardily looking me in the eye.

"Isn't that what your wife and her lover are doing now?"

OK that was cruel, but I just couldn't resist it.

"Please I don't think I could cope if everyone knew," he said, looking over to Maurice who was engrossed in his paper.

"Ruin your image as the schoolgirls favourite you mean. God you are a pathetic little man," I lent forward, "I mean something else too, wimp."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Gillian Newark's School Tales Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds