• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jim's Visit

Jim's Visit

Before I tell you the story let me tell you a little about Linda and me. We're in our mid 30s and in pretty good shape. Linda is 5'6" 130# brunette brown eyes 34b 26 36 and I'm 5'11" 200#. We've been married for 7 years and have an active sex life. We do some role-playing and Linda has great legs and ass and she dresses to show them off. She wears short skirts and will go out wearing nothing under that short skirt and we go out in public and she does little flashes. We've done tie up and tease and lots of things that help to spice up our sex. We have accumulated a number of toys, vibrators and dildos. Linda likes them both and has a favorite dildo that is large but not huge and we play and talk about fantasies. I started with her lying on the bed, relaxed and I slowly rub the dildo around her pussy lips and talk to her about how this guy wants to get inside her. I push it a little and then with draw and she gets wet and I slowly enter her as her pussy lips part to allow it to enter her. Each time we played with the dildo like this I would talk about her having two cocks that wanted to be in her. About two men doing everything to please her and when one was done the other would enter her.

The more we played like thins the more excited she became and her wetness would flow out of her and she would have huge, shaking orgasms. It also excited me as I watched how crazy she got. The dildo was a regular part of our fun and after she got off I would enter her and she would be so wet she would leave a huge spot on the bed. The more I talked about it the more excited we got. In the back of my mind I kept wondering if this would happen.

Jim is a college buddy of mine who now lives and works in San Diego. He travels a lot with his work and over the last couple of years he has been in town on business and we have gone out to dinner with him and had a good time. Jim and his second wife spent a weekend with us two years ago, but that marriage didn't last. We now refer to Jim as being between marriages not as divorced. In May Jim called to tell us he would be in town for a conference and wondered if he could hang with us for the weekend before he went home. So we set it up that Linda would pick him up at his hotel Friday around noon and we would cook out when I got home.

On Friday I received a call from Linda that she and Jim were at the house and had a bottle of wine open and I should hurry home. When I got to the house they were both on their second glass, so I changed out of my suit and started to catch up. In no time we were finishing the second bottle. Jim and I were reliving (telling) silly things that happened at school and we were all laughing and having a great time. Jim was sitting on one end of the couch and Linda on the other and I was in my chair across the room. Linda stretched out on the couch with her feet toward Jim, just inches from his thigh. Jim has a thing for feet, kind of a fetish and I made a joke to Linda that he might be getting off. We all laughed but he continued to massage her feet. After a few minutes Jim slid off the couch so she was facing me and he was at her feet. One of the things I know about Linda is when she drinks she looses her inhibitions when her inhibitions are down she gets sexy and horny.

As Jim was working her feet her skirt was riding up and her legs were parting. At first I would get just an occasional glimpse of her panties but soon there was a clear view of her panty-covered pussy. As I watched from across the room I could see that she was tipsy and getting real loose. Without getting out of my chair I told her that Jim was looking up her skirt and checking out her panties. She made a very halfhearted attempt to pull her skirt down and admonished Jim and of course he denied he was looking. We all laughed about it and then Jim got into the act and was lowering his head to peak up her skirt and Linda push her skirt down and a few times even lifted it for a quick flash. This went on for a while until the bottle emptied and we decided to get some food. In the Kitchen Linda grabbed me and gave me the sexiest kiss ever. Her tongue deep in my mouth and I reached under her short skirt and slipped a finger under her panties and into her pussy. She was soaking wet and started to squirm right away. She said she wanted to do it right now and I told her to wait, she was really fired up.

Linda got some cheese and crackers and I opened another bottle and we all settled into the same seats as before. The jazz was playing on the stereo and then Linda said, " Hey, Jim you didn't finish my foot massage." So Jim slides over in front of her and takes her foot in his hands and massages her. Right away he starts moving her legs apart and I said "Linda, get ready to show your panties". Linda said he won't see my panties, and I asked why not and she said I took them off. She the quickly spread he legs wide and then put them back together and sure enough she was showing her wet pussy. We all laughed I was surprised but also excited. As Jim kept working on her feet and she slid down the couch she became very visible to both of us. I got up and walked over and sat down next to her on the couch and kissed her. She looked at me with a look that asked is this OK? And a look of I'm so turned on I'm going to explode. I smiled and mouthed the words It's fine enjoy yourself. I then reached up and started to rub her breast and realized she had taken her bra off also. Her nipples were hard and erect and she gasped as I pinched her nipple. As I continued to kiss her deeply I started to unbutton her blouse and soon it was fully open and her breasts were exposed. We looked down at Jim who was still seated on the floor with her foot in his hand. Her skirt was now up around her waist and he pussy was wet and exposed. I looked at Jim and said "I don't know what you're doing down there, there's more fun up here."

Jim jumped up and slid on the couch on the other side of Linda and looked at me and I smiled and nodded for him to join in. He started kissing her neck and she would turn to him and I kept playing with her tits, then she would turn back and kiss me. I slid my hand down her belly and the between her legs and I find Jim's hand there with his fingers busy in her sopping wet pussy she was wiggling her hips and then she raised them off the couch and had her first orgasm. She kind of slumped back on the couch and smiled at both of us. The she asked, "why am I the only one naked here?" so Jim and I looked at each other and I stood up and started to undress and he did the same. We're both standing in front of her with two rigid cocks pointing right at her face, she reached up and wrapped her right hand around Jim's and her left around mine. She kind of stroked them and then leaned forward and kissed each on the tip and then she leaned toward Jim's cock and opened her mouth and took as much of it as she could. She didn't let go of mine but was doing a beautiful job on Jim's cock. Eventually she released Jim's and turned to mine and sucked me like she has never done before. Jim kneeled down and started to suck on her tits and slipped his hand between her legs and she immediately opened herself to allow him full access to her pussy. At once she started to rock her hips and hum on my cock and as he played with her clit.

As he fingered her he kissed his way down her belly I pulled my cock out of her mouth and laid he down on the couch and Jim went straight to her pussy and drove his tongue into her. Linda's eyes closed and she got this great smile on her face and I knew she was feeling another climax coming. I knelt by the couch kissed her and sucked on her nipples as she moaned with pleasure. I looked down and saw my buddy Jim eating my wife's pussy for all he was worth. Shortly her body started to tense and her hips came off the couch as she climaxed again with a shutter that lasted for several minutes. Jim pulled his head up and smiled at both of us and then started to crawl up from between her legs and up her body. I moved back so Jim had all the room he needed and I saw Linda reach down and grab his cock and guide it into her. She gasped as he entered her in one swift forceful motion. He started to pump into her and she had already had several huge orgasms and was rolling for the next. She wrapped her legs around Jim and pulled him in deeper and he fucked her as deep as he could. I was watching them go at it and the look on Linda's face that I knew was one of complete and utter enjoyment. I then walked to the bottom of the couch so I could watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy. She was so wet it was making sloppy wet noises, her legs in the air and he was in up to his balls. In a short while I heard Jim groan and his ass checks tighten and he pushed as deep into her as he could and let loose he load. As he continued to pump into her I could see his cum and her juice run out of her pussy around his cock and down to her asshole and onto the couch.

Jim was spent and his cock went soft and he pulled out and half rolled onto the floor. There was Linda breathing heavy with her legs spread and cum dripping out of her. She looked at me and motioned me to come to her. I moved between her legs and aimed my cock at her hole and it was the easiest entry ever. It felt so wet warm and slippery as well as open from having just been fucked. I started to pump her and she met each thrust of mine with raising her hips to meet me. It only lasted a minute or two and I was ready and I started to cum with an intensity I haven't experienced in a long time. Deep inside her I shot my load mixing it with Jim's and her juices. When it was over and I was going soft I pulled out and looked at her pussy oozing cum and swollen and red from all the fucking she had. We had an awkward moment but that was broken when Linda said, "That was great, I'll need a few minutes but I would like to try that again".

Linda got up and was weak kneed and a little wobbly as she went to the bathroom to clean up. Jim looked a little uncomfortable and I put him at ease by telling him I was fine with it. We relaxed listened to music and watched Linda as she didn't put any clothes on but remained nude and lounged in front of us. It was midnight when she suggested that we go to bed and she grabbed my hand and then Jims and started up the stairs and we all slept in our bed Linda naked in the middle. About 2:00 AM I woke up to the bed rocking and Linda was on top of Jim riding him like a cowgirl. Saturday and Sunday added to our fun...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jim's Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds