• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Lord: The Rise Of Lucifer

Dark Lord: The Rise Of Lucifer

There is nothing quite like us in the universe. My name is Kroziel. I am a Fallen Archangel currently residing on the planet Earth. Most specifically, the city of Boston, Massachusetts in North America. Like a lot of my Fallen Brethren, I struggled to adjust to life among human beings. When I first arrived here thousands of years ago, the place seemed boring to me. I've since learned better. Planet Earth is a dangerous, treacherous place. And even those of us who are immortal must watch out.

Anyone looking at me would see a six-foot-tall, somewhat heavyset young black woman with light brown skin, a round, pretty face, large breasts, wide hips and big round buttocks. The young woman whose body I inhabit was once called Lydia. She died by drowning in a river, a long time ago. Moments after her death, I took hold of her body. It's been my home ever since. All Fallen Angels must inhabit a human form while on Earth. When we fell from Heaven, our angelic forms were destroyed by the Avenging Angels as part of our penance. As spirits, we could live forever. However, while inside human bodies, we could be killed.

When the bodies we inhabit die, we jump into the nearest human body. Alive or dead, it doesn't matter. We can only inhabit a dead body if it is still warm and hasn't suffered much damage, though. Some of us possess the bodies of animals sometimes. We can possess any living thing. Such is our power. The Power of Possession is what we're most famous for, but it is far from our only power. We can increase the physical strength and speed of any body we inhabit. Also, we can control the elements. We can walk through fire unscathed and even control the flames. We can control lightning, as well as the wind. We can move objects with our minds, a power humans call Telekinesis. Also, we can become intangible and walk through walls. Yes, the powers of a Fallen Angel are many.

The only way to destroy a Fallen Angel is to trap him inside the body of whatever man, woman or animal he happens to inhabit and then destroy the body. The only way to trap a Fallen Angel is through a Binding, and only the most powerful of Fallen Angels know how to perform a Binding. Secrets like these are not known to humans, and for good reason. A Fallen Angel successfully trapped through a Binding will perish when the body he inhabits is destroyed. We are very hard to kill, though. Even when Bound, we can imbue whatever physical form we inhabit with the power of regeneration. It makes us nearly indestructible.

As a Fallen Archangel, I wield powers which other Fallen Angels don't have. Archangels are naturally more powerful than ordinary Angels, even when Fallen. I can control the wind and use it to carry myself into the sky and fly like a bird. Other Fallen Angels can do the trick, but not to the extent that I can. Also, I can Teleport. All Angels can Teleport, to varying degrees. All one need do is think of a place and will oneself to be there. Angelic magic will do the rest. Most Fallen Angels can only Teleport themselves across short distances, like a few hundred miles. I have no such limitations. I can Teleport myself from Boston to Hong Kong in two seconds. Such is the power that I wield. Other Fallen Angels are jealous of my powers but I don't pay them any mind.

How many Fallen Angels are walking the planet Earth? Hundreds of thousands. Millions of Angels fell from Heaven when Lucifer began his little war. A few of us managed to escape the Fires of Hell and found refuge among the ordinary men and women of this world. We are everywhere these days. Most of us lead ordinary lives. We are doctors, lawyers, police officers, firemen, construction workers, politicians, soldiers and nurses. You name it, we are it. Personally, I prefer to take over the body of a recently deceased man or woman. I can possess the body of a living person, but I consider it to be morally wrong. Once a Fallen Angel takes over a body, living or dead, he cannot leave it until it is completely obliterated. The mere presence of a Fallen Angel inside a human body, living or dead, grants it superhuman strength, speed and the ability to regenerate. And that's just for starters.

There is a war going on, folks. A war between factions among the Fallen Angels. Eons ago, the Archangel Michael came down from the Heavens. He hunted down Lucifer, leader of the Fallen Angels, who had escaped from the Kingdom of Hell and taken refuge on the planet Earth. Lucifer was hunted down, defeated and captured. Lucifer is the second most powerful entity in the Cosmos. Even when he numbers among the Fallen, his powers are beyond the rest of us. He cannot be Bound, for one thing. Also, he has power over all of the Fallen. He can Bind all of us, regardless of our power level or where we are, and destroy all of us. He would never do that, though. Because he's no demonic Tyrant. The Princes of the Light didn't care if the Fallen Angels roamed the Earth. But Lucifer wasn't allowed to roam free. By Heaven's decree, he was imprisoned deep below the Earth. In a place so deep, most Fallen Angels wouldn't be able to reach him, in spite of their powers.

Here's the thing, I've decided to free Lucifer. Why do I want to free Lucifer? Simply because he's one of my best friends and I can't stand the idea of him rotting below the Earth all these thousands of years. He's not what the world thinks. Oh, he's no Saint. But he's not a Master of Evil either. All he wants is to be free of the tyranny of Heaven. I want him back. And I cannot do it alone. I needed the help of a Fallen Angel named Lothariel to do that. Lothariel was one of my best friends in Heaven. We came from different classes though. He was a Seraphim, the highest order of Angels. I was an Archangel, one of God's Messengers. Nevertheless, we both refused to bow down before Adam and Eve, when God chose to uplift them above the Angels. We both followed Lucifer out of Heaven when he decided to leave God's Kingdom. We fought beside Lucifer against the Armies of Heaven. We were captured by Heaven's forces and our celestial bodies were set ablaze by Heaven's Sorcerers. We were transformed into bodiless entities and flung down to planet Earth. It's time we reconnected our bond, and freed our common friend. I don't know how to ask him, though. You see, Lucifer and Lothariel were on the same side, but not exactly friends.

I went looking for Lothariel. And surely, I found him in the one place I knew he would be. Lothariel, who gives his name to lotharios everywhere, was in a Manhattan strip club. He was getting a lap dance. I was puzzled by his choice of host. He inhabited the body of a six-foot-three, green-eyed, blond-haired Caucasian male in his early twenties. Lothariel usually prefers to inhabit the bodies of black or Hispanic males. Especially the gangster type. He's gone through a phase where he was obsessed with the Rapper lifestyle. Don't ask. Yeah, there he was, getting a lap dance from a bodacious Latina with a fake smile and even faker tits.

I approached Lothariel, and cleared my throat. The moment I came into the strip club, he sensed me. All Fallen Angels can sense each other. However, he didn't know it was me. He turned around, and gasped. I grinned. The last time Lothariel saw me, I inhabited the body of a burly Mexican brawler named Hector. Back then, Lothariel went around in the body of Jamal Braxton, a towering black male college basketball player. We were lovers, even in these bodies. I've always loved Lothariel, regardless of whatever form he inhabited. When you've been around for as long as we have, distinctions such as race, gender or sexual orientation don't matter much. It's all about the person underneath. And underneath that pale, leering face was my Lothariel.

He got up from his seat, and greeted me with open arms. I kissed him. Hmm. That part was familiar. I've had many lovers, both male and female, while in the body of Lydia. How I longed for Lothariel. He kissed me back, passionately. I held his face in my hands. I must admit, he had chosen his host well. He looked really handsome. I told him we had a lot to talk about. Hand in hand, we left the strip club. We Teleported back to Boston, my favorite city in all the world. Like me, Lothariel had been pretty much everywhere. He took a look around, and grimaced. He didn't care much for Bean Town. I sighed. Some things never change. Lothariel needs a major city and all its vices to feel stimulated. Boston doesn't register on his radar.

But I knew a way to get him to relax. We went back to my apartment, and had some fun. I hadn't seen Lothariel in years, and I was really turned on by his new body. So, I guess you could say we made up for lost time. Lothariel kissed me, and gently undressed me. I unzipped his pants, and unbuttoned his shirt. I looked at his body. Damn he looked hot. I grasped his cock in my hands. His dick was wonderfully long and thick. Also, it was uncut. Just the way I liked my men. In my thousands of years on this planet, I've never understood the logic of society-imposed bodily modification forced upon men. There's no need for it.

Lothariel pulled me to him, and kissed me again. His hands cupped my ample breasts and fondled them. I moaned softly as he worked his magic on all my sensitive spots. Thousands of years of sleeping with both men and women had taught Lothariel wonders about the art of lovemaking. His hands spread my thighs, and I felt his fingers slide into my pussy. I gasped. Oh, yeah. That's the spot. Lothariel dipped one finger into me, then brought it back to his mouth. He tasted me. Smiling, he slid two fingers into my snatch. Then, he played with my pussy like a great performer upon a finely tuned musical instrument. By the time he was done, he made me cum three times, and had me begging for mercy.

We lay side by side on the king-sized bed. I couldn't wait. I wanted him inside of me. Lothariel rolled on top of me. I spread my legs and wrapped my arms around him, welcoming him inside of me. I felt his cock thrust into me. Oh, yeah. He began pounding into me hard and fast, just the way I liked it. We rolled around on the bed and I was on top of him, straddling him. I was happily impaled on his member and began riding him for all he was worth. Lothariel screamed in pleasure as my tight pussy gripped his pole. We fucked and sucked till kingdom come. Afterwards, we tried something else.

I got on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Lothariel came up behind me. He knew what was up. I pride myself on experiencing all there is to know about sex, in a variety of bodies and combinations. Anal sex was by far one of my favorites. Lothariel took the can of lube I handed him and made good use of it. He greased up both his cock and my ass. I grimaced as he applied the lubricant against my anus. It felt kind of cold. Then, he pressed his cock against my backdoor, and pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, he entered me. I grunted as Lothariel grabbed my hips with his strong hands. He began drilling his cock into my ass, slowly at first, then picking up speed. Oh, man. I absolutely love anal sex. It's indescribably intense but can feel wonderful when done right. Lothariel's cock stretched my booty hole nice and wide, as he fed my ass every inch of his dick. And I took it all. I screamed happily as he pounded into me with all the passion and fury he could muster. That's my man! He totally owned my ass and I loved him for it. Lothariel even smacked my ass while fucked me. That was a surprise but I kind of liked it. It spiced things up. We went at it until, many climaxes later, we lay exhausted amid a sea of our own fluids.

We spent the night in each other's arms. I loved listening to Lothariel's deep baritone voice. I couldn't believe decades had gone by since we hooked up. I truly loved him. I did miss him terribly. Our kind don't like to stick together unless we face a common enemy. If a horde of Demons escaped from Hell and meant humanity harm or if a Host of Angels descended from Heaven to hunt us down, we'd band together and deal with them. But these events are extremely rare. The rest of the time, we each do our own thing and avoid each other. There were exceptions, such as Lothariel and myself. We had been best friends and lovers for thousands of years.

As we spoke, I brought up the subject of the old days. Lothariel surprised me by saying he'd been thinking a lot about the old days lately. Thousands of years ago, we left Heaven because we wanted freedom. We wanted to be free of the Lord's tyranny. We didn't want to become the servants of Adam and Eve, two clumsy and ugly mortal creatures limited in intellect and power. Yet now, we couldn't exist without the shelters offered to us by the bodies of Adam and Eve's descendants. How times had changed. What would Lothariel say when I asked him to help me free our old friend Lucifer? Only one way to find out. I asked him...and he started laughing. He thought it was a joke. I laughed along with him, then told him I was dead serious.

In the blink of an eye, Lothariel had burst into flames, the most well-known expression of angelic anger. I shrank from him. All I wanted was a chance to explain myself. He didn't give me the chance. He stormed out of the apartment, literally. I watched him fly out the window and soar into the sky, a man-shaped pillar of fire. Oh, man. I guess I blew it. But believe it or not, I had gotten what I was looking for. You might think me a traitor for this, or a manipulative or deceitful person. Maybe I am. But I had a mission to accomplish. Acquire the powers of an Angel of extraordinary power. And use them to free Lucifer from his prison. One of the powers I have is the ability to temporarily wield the powers of any Angel I touch, even a Seraphim. If I wielded the power too long, it would destroy me. I would cease to exist. But I wouldn't need it for that long.

When Lothariel and I made love, he took part of me with him and I took part of him with me. For a little while, he would have my powers added to his own. And I would have his powers added to my own. He wouldn't be in any danger while using my abilities since he was so powerful. But should I exert myself while using his powers, I would cease to exist. I had to be careful. I summoned the wind, and flew into the sky. And I summoned the powers of the Seraphim. I directed them to show me Lucifer's Prison. And surely enough, I was Teleported to the Middle East. I found myself soaring above the Desert.

I willed the Seraphic power to free Lucifer from his Prison. The Soldiers of Heaven had used powerful magic to bind Lucifer to his Prison. However, their magic was no match for the awesome powers I now wielded. Out from underneath the Desert came a whirlwind. And inside that whirlwind was the spirit of Lucifer, a being whose great powers were second only to those of God. The First of the Fallen Angels.

As I beheld the spirit of Lucifer, I found myself trembling. This was a being of incalculable power. He could bend reality to his will. He could travel through time and space. He could match wits with God Himself. And thanks to me, he was free! I bowed low before my Master, and swore my undying loyalty to him. Then, I offered myself to him. In my lifetime, many have accused me of being treacherous, lustful, prideful and deceitful. The truth of the matter is that I am capable of love and loyalty. I loved Lothariel, though not as much as I loved Lucifer. And for him I would perform the ultimate sacrifice.

When Heaven banished the Fallen to Earth, it was decreed that we would be vulnerable as long as we selfishly inhabited the bodies of men and women, from whom we gained life. And without whom we were nothing. So, I offered myself to my Master. I Bound myself to the body of Lydia. I fused my being to the magically enhanced, young, healthy and vigorous body of this long-dead woman. I ceased to be a Fallen Angel, and became one of the Bound. I still wielded the powers of a Fallen Angel, but when this body died, so would I. ...unless. Lucifer understood. He merged himself with the body I offered him. I felt him enter me and take control. I felt his awesome power.

Lucifer could tear apart Heaven, Earth and Hell. He could control time and space. He wielded control over all the Fallen Angels, both in Hell and Earth. The same way God mastered all the Angels in Heaven. I felt myself fading as Lucifer took control. And I surrendered to blissful oblivion. A new being now inhabited the body I once took over. Lydia and I were dead. Forever. Only Lucifer remained.

For the first time in thousands of years, Lucifer opened his eyes. What he saw amazed him. The world as he had always seen it, but so different from what he remembered. He who now inhabited the body of a tall, athletic young black woman breathed the air and tasted it. He liked it. He remembered the Fallen Angel Kroziel, the most naïve and loyal of his followers. She who had sacrificed herself to give him life. She was gone now. Fallen Angels had no souls. When they ultimately died, nothingness awaited them. For a moment, Lucifer felt an unfamiliar emotion. Remorse. Then he shrugged it aside. He understood Kroziel's sacrifice, and vowed it would not be in vain.

He flexed his arms, and felt his old powers returning. As the First Angel created, he was as beyond ordinary Angels as they were beyond Humans, who were themselves beyond Ants. He willed the Heavens to open, and they did. Into the Sky he rose. The True Sky. He was going to have a long overdue conservation with his Father. Heaven's Soldiers rushed toward him, shocked and awed, but still determined to deny him access to Heaven, which was rightfully his. Lucifer smiled, and with a nod, set the Heavens themselves on fire.

Heaven's loyal Angels fell from the sky, bodies burning by the ethereal fire emitted by Lucifer's gaze. He smiled as they perished. Upward he rose. Much had been said and written about him. He was arrogant. He was proud. He was immensely powerful. He was vicious and vengeful. But he was not evil. He had never been evil. Why would a master of evil confront his worst enemy to demand justice not for himself but for she who sacrificed herself for him? Yes, he was going to get some answers. Even if he had to destroy the entire universe along the way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Lord: The Rise Of Lucifer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds