• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gran's Story Ch. 03

Gran's Story Ch. 03

This is a continuation of Gran's story 1 and 2 -- This encounter involves my Aunt Fran who also lives with my Gran.

I have been inundated with personal emails regarding the 2 Gran stories that I thought I would bring my Aunt into the equation.

There will be another Gran story coming up after this -- so get yourselves ready to read. Don't forget to vote and comment -- it excites me when I read you comments -- both personal and public.

*

This story takes place about 6 months later at my own home. My Mom and Dad had taken my brother on holidays and I had been left at home because I had started an Apprenticeship and couldn't take the time off.

My Aunt Fran had offered to keep a check on me as far as my eating habits and keep the house in reasonable order and would call over about every third day.

One day she had been doing the laundry and after serving up dinner for the two of us, went out to go home and found that the car wouldn't start. It was getting dark by then, so I suggested that she stay overnight. We rang Gran and asked if she would be alright on her own. She assured us that she would be and told us to have a nice night.

I have mentioned in my previous stories that Aunt Fran is about 40 years old. She stood about 5' 4" in stockings. Although she had some extra flesh on her bones, she wasn't obese. Just full figured as I like my women.

We sat and watched the Television together for a while but the program was not at all interesting. Aunt Fran said that she was bored to death and didn't I have any good movie DVD's. I said I did have some but they were not the usual movies -- just what I watched when I was alone in the house.

Aunt Fran dared me to get one out and let her see if she liked it or not. Fortunately, I did have one which was about a Nephew and his Aunt, so I put that one on. Most of mine were Gran and Grandson movies.

We curled up on the lounge and for the first 10 minutes I watched my Aunt as she started to squirm around on her seat. I could tell that she was starting to get excited whilst watching the movie.

I put my arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arms firmly and slowly. She turned to look at me and leant forward to kiss me on the cheek. At the same moment, I turned my head and met her mouth with my lips and pressed down in a full kiss. She stopped and then bent into me and slowly kissed me full on the lips and parted them with her tongue.

I knew where this was going to end up. It was something that I had been longing for since I had first started fucking my Gran. I had had a 6 month relationship with Gran, since the time Aunt Fran had gone to London for a few days. As often as I could, I would ride my bike over to Gran's for another session. Funnily enough, quite often it was after everyone else had gone to bed. They only lived about 8 miles away so it didn't take too long to get there for a fit young man.

Aunt Fran then turned to me and ran her hand along my upper thigh. "Do you know how long I have wanted to be alone with you, Ian."

"I have wanted you too Auntie Fran. I think you are so sexy, that I just want to make love to you all night. If both of us feel the same, why don't we go up to the bedroom, I don't think we need anymore of the movie to get in the mood."

"Alright Ian, lets go."

I followed my Aunt into my parent's bedroom as it had the double bed. As she walked in front of me, I enjoyed the sashay of her beautiful butt and knew that we were going to do everything that I had dreamed about.

Aunt Fran asked me to call her Fran when we were alone, as it sounded better.

Fran turned to me and started to undo my shirt buttons. Then I undid her dress buttons. We continued this way, each taking something off the other one until we both stood there naked.

My hands immediately went to her fabulous breast. She was about a 36C, a little smaller than Gran, but the tips of the nipples were standing up for me. I ran my fingers gently across both nipples and then bent down and suckled first the left one and then crossed over to the right one. Fran was breathing deeply and had to sit down on the bed as her legs were weakening.

"Lie down Fran, and leave your legs hanging over the side of the bed." I was setting her up for the start of a wonderful night of love.

Fran did as I asked and I stood and stared at that beautiful piece of womanly anatomy, her pussy. I could see it pulsing as I watched her. She slid her hand down to the lips of her mound, but I drew them away. I knelt down on the floor and gently lowered my mouth to her pink pussy. I licked along one side of her labia and then the other side. She was breathing very heavily by that time. Her hand had landed on my head and I could feel her pressing my mouth down onto her cunt lips. Then my tongue took over and I started to tickle her clit every few swipes.

"Oh, Ian, that feels so good, don't stop licking my cunt, I love it."

"I know that Fran, and it isn't just men you like licking you, is it. I saw you with Gran the first time I stayed over there. That was when I knew I wanted to have you too."

"Oh Ian, what a naughty boy you are. What a shame I didn't know before this. I could have joined you and Mum one night."

"What", I said.

"Oh yes, I always knew when you were there, Mum told me not to try and see her if the door was closed, so I do know that you and Mum had quite a few nights together. Maybe next time you come over, the three of us can get together."

"Enough talking Fran, let's get down to what we enjoy doing."

I ran my hands all over Fran's body, she was so soft and voluptuous, I loved the feel of her. I worked my way back up to her breasts and sucked on both of them for a few minutes and then reached up and kissed her softly on the mouth. Our tongues got into a tangle as we kissed wildly.

"I need to fuck you Fran. I want to feel my cock inside your pussy for the first time. Later I will make love to you."

"Ian, do what you want with me, just make me yours. I am sure that Gran and I can keep you very happy for quite a while, but I want you to myself for tonight."

I slid my body over her and held my cock just touching the opening of her pussy, just sliding it in and out of the opening. I couldn't wait any longer though, so just slid my length into my Aunt's pulsing cunt. It wrapped around my cock like a swaddling blanket and felt so good. It was like pushing into a velvet glove. As Fran had never been married or had any children, it was just like fucking a virgin. Of course, I knew she wasn't one, the toys that she and Gran used would make sure of that.

I rammed my cock as far up as I could get into her, making her moan and groan at increasing intervals.

"Oh Fran, I love feeling you cunt wrapped around my cock. I know now that I belong there and it should have happened a long time ago."

"Ian, don't worry about the past, let us just enjoy the present and think about the future."

" I don't know if I want to share you with Gran, if I keep seeing her, it will have to be separate from when I see you. We will talk about it later."

I kept ramming my rod into that velvet paradise and knew that it would not be long before I would spray my Aunt's cunt with my semen. I don't think she was far from cumming either. Her breathing had notched up a lot and so had mine.

"Fran, help me darling, I am cumming."

"Oh, sweetheart, so am I."

We both came together and I lay there kissing her neck, her ears and her mouth while we settled down.

We then slept but woke again later that night, and I make slow love to that beautiful woman.

My Gran and Aunt Fran both satisfied my hungers for many years. We only got together for a threesome about 4 times though, as both women wanted me to themselves.

I am still fucking Fran many years later. Unfortunately, Gran passed away about five years after we started our relationship, but Fran stayed in the house and I decided to start living there. The excuse was that Fran wouldn't have to be on her own.

I will continue with some tales of the three of us in the next story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gran's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds