• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 02

Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 02

Chapter 2: Trish and Ted's Next Meeting

It had been two days since we met with Ted and nothing had been said between us about that night after Trish told me that she was enjoying Ted to much to stop. We were both off work and Trish wanted to go out for lunch. We went to Cracker Barrel and had just received our food when I looked up and there stood Ted.

He looked at us and said he hoped he wasn't late. I looked at Trish and she told me that she had talked to Ted yesterday and he had told her that he really had a good time and wondered if we would want to get together again. She told him she didn't know but that if he would like he could join us for lunch and we could enjoy each others company for a while.

We ate lunch and had some small talk. After we finished eating Ted said that he would pick up the bill. As we were walking out to the cars Ted told us if we ever wanted to get together again just to give him a call. He shook hands with me and gave Trish a kiss on the lips as he rubbed her ass.

We got back in our car and started down the road when Trish looked at me and said, what do you think? About what, I asked. Getting together with Ted again. Trish said, I think that if we got together again that it would be easier for me this time, she thought that maybe my nerves got the best of me last time. I looked at her and said, you are kidding right? Do you really want to get with him again?

Trish said, I really did enjoy his cock and the feeling of the foreskin sliding back and forth is an unbelievable feeling inside me. I would really like to try it again and if you don't get into it this time we will not do it again. I told her that I would be willing to try it again for her. I just wanted her to be happy as long as I know she is going to decide that she wants to leave me for him. She told me not to be silly; she just wanted us to have some fun together.

When we got back home Trish called Ted and set up a meeting for that night. But this time we were going to go to his place. She got directions and gave them to me and told me that we were going to meet him at 7 that evening. Once again Trish had me clean shave her pussy for her again and she got dressed for the evening. When she came out of the bedroom she had on a jacket that hit her mid thigh. I asked her why she had a jacket on in the summer and she opened it up and she had nothing on under it. I looked at her beautiful body and asked why she didn't have any clothes on and she said that all she was going to do was take them off so she didn't see any need even putting them on.

We arrived at his trailer around 7 and he greeted us at the door. Trish was in front of me and I dropped my keys just as Ted opened the door, I bent down to pick them up and when I stood back up I saw Ted standing at the door naked and Trish was on her knees sucking his cock before we even got in the house. I looked at them and said we could go all the way in before you two start fucking. Trish stopped sucking his cock and they both laughed and said we guess that would be a good idea.

Before I got the door shut Trish had opened her jacket to show Ted that she was already ready for him. He took her jacket off and laid her on his dinning room table and started eating her pussy for her. He held her lips apart and was running his tongue inside her sweet pussy. It didn't take long for Ted to make Trish cum in his mouth. After she finished her first climax he looked at her and asked her if she was ready to get fucked again. She smiled and said yeah, after we get my husband hard.

Trish got off the table and crawled over to me and pulled my shorts down and started sucking my dick. She told me to sit on the couch and just enjoy this; she really wanted two cocks in her tonight. I set down and let her take off my shorts and shirt the she started sucking my nipples and rubbing my cock. My cock was starting to come to life when I felt a mouth slide down my rod. I looked and what I saw shocked me, Trish was licking my nipples and Ted had my cock in his mouth. Once I saw a man sucking my cock it started going soft again. Trish told me to just enjoy it and that she thought it was a turn on to watch a man suck my dick. I tried to enjoy it but I was having a real problem with a man sucking my dick.

Trish told me not to worry, she bent down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me hard again. Once she got me up she told me that she really wanted to see Ted suck my dick some. I told her I would try but that the only way I think I could do it was if she sat on my face and let me eat her while he sucked me. She did what I told her and I was able to keep my cock up while Ted sucked me. Trish came very hard in my mouth while she was telling Ted to suck my cock. After she finished cumming she looked at Ted and told him that we needed to go in the bedroom because she wanted his cock in her.

We went to the bedroom and Ted brought me a chair to sit in while he and Trish fucked. I sat at the side of the bed and watched my wife climb over Ted and take hold of his cock and guide it between her pussy lips. Once she had the head inside her pussy I saw her sit all the way down on his shaft. I could hear her breath deep when she got the full shaft in her love hole. I had my cock in my hand stroking it this time as I watched her fuck herself on Ted's cock. I heard her say to him, Oh fuck; I love your fucking cock in me.

She started riding him for all she was worth, I had never saw her fuck that hard on my cock before. She was pulling him all the way to the head and then slamming herself back down on it. She kept yelling how great his long cock felt, she loved being fucked that deep and that I could never reach the pussy that he was getting to.

The harder she pumped the more Ted started meeting her thrusts; it looked like he would be shoving his long cock in her belly. I couldn't believe how hard they were fucking, she was fucking him like a slut in heat and my cock was rock hard watching her cum running down his long un-cut piece of meat. I heard Ted tell her to keep fucking him like that; he was getting ready to cum. With that she started fucking him harder and harder and then I saw his cum running down his cock and dripping off his balls.

Once he finished cumming I saw Trish flex her pussy and all his cum ran down his cock. She said, God Damn that was good. She then looked at me and told me that she wanted my cock in her pussy; she said she wanted to see me push my cock in her pussy with Ted's cum running out of her. I had never put my cock in another mans cum before but for some strange reason I didn't think twice about it tonight I just walked over to the bed took my cock and pushed it in her cum filled hole.

I started pumping Trish's cunt and I looked down and saw Ted's cum all over my cock. I don't know what had happened to me but this was a total turn on to see another mans cum running out of my wife's cunt and dripping off my cock. I then took Trish's legs and held them up in the air and pulled my cock out of her pussy and in one swift move shoved my full 7 inches inside her ass. Once I imbedded her ass she started screaming in orgasm. Her legs started shacking and she reached down to her pussy with her right hand and shoved 4 fingers up her twat and started pinching her nipples with her left hand.

I kept pumping her ass as she 4 finger fucked herself. As this was going on Ted was getting hard again and he came up on the bed and shoved his cock in Trish's mouth. She pulled him out of her mouth and looked at me and told me, now this is what I have been fucking wanting. Then took Ted's cock back in her mouth and started sucking him again. It didn't take me much longer to start dumping my load in her ass; it felt like I pumped a gallon in her.

After I finished filling her with my cum she told Ted that she wanted his cock up her ass now. Ted didn't wait, he took his cock aimed it at her ass hole and sank into her in one smooth move. His balls were slapping her ass as he was fucking her hot hole. Trish was bouncing on the bed as she reach yet another orgasm. Ted fucked her ass hard thru her orgasm and as she was finishing he started dumping his load in her. She was a cum covered mess after those 3 loads she had gotten.

We all lay on the bed and recovered from that fucking and then I saw Ted turn sideways and slide his cock in Trish's mouth. As I was watching up close his cock in her mouth my cock started getting hard again. Then I felt Ted's mouth wrap around my cock again. This time it didn't bother me, I just thought what the fuck a mouth is a mouth and I let him suck my cock till it was fully hard. I could hear Trish moaning around Ted's cock and I could hear Ted moaning around mine.

I pulled my cock out of Ted's mouth and climbed up to Trish's head and held my dick next to her mouth. She took hold of my cock and started sucking both our cocks at the same time, she was rubbing them over her face and licking and sucking each of us. She then looked at us and said that she wanted to sit on Ted's cock and have me come from behind and push my cock in her pussy with him. I didn't think that this would work but she was so wet that both our cocks went in her pussy with no problem. Ted held his cock in Trish as I slide in and out. Ted and I both were enjoying the felling of our cocks rubbing over each other and Trish was cumming like a well paid whore in a cat house. I could not believe how good it felt to have my cock laying against another cock and to feel our balls slapping against each other.

I could feel Ted's cock twitching under mine and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would feel his cum pumping all over my cock. Then Trish started telling us that she was cumming again and that she wanted to feel both our cocks explode inside her wide stretched pussy. That is when I felt it, a hot thick load of cum spraying all over my cock. It was too much for me to handle and I felt my own cock explode. There was Ted and I with both our cocks inside Trish's cunt with all three of our cum running down mine and Ted's cock. I could feel our cum dripping off my balls, I had to try something just to see if it would work. I reached between Ted and me and started kneading his balls and that is when I felt his cock start spewing cum all over my cock again.

Trish then cleaned both our cocks off for us and then she asked Ted if he would fist fuck her to one more orgasm. Ted looked at me and I told him I didn't care, she likes to be fist fucked we have done that for the ten years we have been married. I guess that is why both our cocks fit in her pussy so nicely.

Ted reached between her legs and inserted three fingers and started pumping her, this was not a problem at all with all the cum she had in her. Then he inserted a forth, next his thumb was in. Once he had all his fingers in she told him just to hold his had still and she would do the work. Trish started humping his hand and Ted was amazed when he saw her slide down to his wrist. You could hear a popping sounds as she started fucking his fist. She was almost spent when she started fucking Ted's fist and it didn't take her long to start blowing her load all over his hand. Once she finished cumming she had Ted take his cum covered hand and rub all the cum that was on it all over her tits.

When we left that night Ted told us he had a friend that would love to meet us. If we were interested he would give us his name and number and we could get in touch with him and later maybe the four of us could get together.

Trish looked at me and before she could answer I told Ted we would love to meet him. He told us his name was Gary and he only lived 20 more minutes away. We called him when we got home. I'll tell you about that in Trish and Gary.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds