• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 01

Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 01

Trish and I had been married for 10 years and she was telling me about some of her fun before we met and right after our first date. I found out that she had been with a number of different men before she met me and that she had been involved in a gang bang with six guys the day after or first date. She said that since I had told her I was just looking for someone to go out with to have some fun; she didn't see anything wrong with having some fun of her own with other people. I couldn't get mad at her because I had been with other woman when we first started going out.

Well, Trish told me that she had been thinking about sex with other men a lot lately. We had gotten into a routine and things had become mundane. She said that she thought if we met another couple or another person we might spice up our love life. I told her that I did enjoy hearing stories about her past and that I had often thought what it would be like to see her with another man.

We talked about it and agreed that we would run an ad in the Local Connection, that is a local swingers mag and it didn't take long to start getting responses to our ad. One of the first responses that we got was from Ted. He sent us a letter with a couple of pictures and his phone number if we were interested. Trish read his letter and looked at his pictures, she said that he had written that he had 10 inches of un-cut meat and was bi. She told me that she would like to meet with him and see if we hit it off and if we did she would really like to be fucking him while she watched him suck my dick.

We called him and set up a meeting at a local restaurant where we met for breakfast the following week. We found him at the restaurant and had a nice breakfast while we talked. He gave Trish a few more pictures to look at and told us if we were interested in meeting just to give him a call.

After we left the restaurant Trish couldn't stop talking about how much she enjoyed meeting Ted. She showed me the pictures that he had given her, she said just look at the size of his cock and it is un-cut. I have never had a cock with foreskin before and would really love to try it one time.

When we got back home she asked me again what I thought about Ted. I told her he seemed nice but I didn't know about really going through with getting together with him. That night when I got home from work she started talking about Ted again. Trish told me that she had used one of her dildo's three times that day and it had been a great afternoon and evening.

I looked at her and said, you really want to have another man fuck you? She said, Yes, I have thought about it all day and I would really love for us to try this at least once. I told her if she really wanted to do this I would agree to invite him over for dinner and see where things go. But if either one of us does not feel right about it the other would agree not to go through with it. She agreed and I made the call.

Ted agreed to come over Friday night for dinner and fun. When Friday arrived Trish had me shave her pussy so that it would be nice and clean for the evening. Ted arrived at 6 pm for dinner and we had a nice meal and small talk. After dinner we went in the living room to talk some more and Ted said that he had brought a movie if we wanted to watch it. Trish asked what kind of movie it was and Ted told her it was a love story. Trish told Ted to get the movie and that she was going to slip into something more comfortable.

Ted went to his car and got a VHS tape and Trish went to change clothes. Ted came back in and put the movie in and Trish came back out of the bedroom in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a sheer halter. Ted commented on how good she looked, I was sitting in my chair watching her and I couldn't believe that she had taken off her bra and when she bent over to start the tape I could tell that she had taken off her panties also. Trish went over and set on the couch with Ted as the movie started.

Once the movie came on I saw that the love story was porn. Trish looked at Ted and said I thought you said this was a love story. He responded with, it is a love story, I just love the story line in this movie. What is it about Trish asked. It is about a woman that takes on two men at one time and it is very hot.

I looked at Trish and couldn't believe that she just sat there and started watching the movie with Ted. Only 10 minutes into the movie and the actress was naked on a bed with a cock in her mouth as the other guy was licking her pussy. I saw Trish start to move around on the couch and I knew that she was getting horny. I have watched much porn with Trish and I know when she starts getting horny.

The next thing I knew Trish had snuggled up with Ted and had her hand on his cock. She was rubbing it thru his shorts. She looked at me and mouthed he is so big. I could not watch the movie, all I could watch was my wife turning into a slut right in front of my eyes. I saw Ted readjust himself on the couch so that Trish could rub his cock easier.

I looked at Trish and asked her to come in the bedroom with me for a minute. She looked at me like, I am enjoying myself don't make me leave. She followed me into the bedroom and I told her that I didn't feel right about this and I didn't know if I could go thru with it. She told me that once everything got going I would have a good time

When we came out of the bedroom, Trish walked over to the tape player and popped out the tape and told Ted that we were going to finish watching this in the bedroom. So Ted thought that I must have told her to let's take this up in the bedroom. Trish took Ted by the hand and led him to the bedroom and I just followed behind them. When we got to the bedroom she handed me the tape and told me to put it in the tape player and start it back up.

When I turned back around they were on our bed kissing and Trish was rubbing his cock and he was playing with her pussy. I just set down in a chair at the end of the bed and watched. I was trying to get into it but looking at my wife with another man was a hard thing for me to handle. Trish looked at me and patted the bed and I just told her not now maybe in a little while. So she went back to work rubbing Ted's cock and kissing him.

Ted then started undressing Trish and had her lay on her back. He then started kissing his way down her body. When he got to her tit's he started licking, sucking and biting her titties and nipples. Trish was moaning in pleasure and rubbing the back of his head as he did this. I saw trying to push his head lower but he wouldn't go till he had sucked both her tits.

He then worked his way down her stomach and then made his way to her sweet little love pot. He told Trish how lovely her pussy was clean shaven. He opened her lips and flicked his tongue over her clit till she started cumming. Then he held her lips open and ran his tongue inside her juicy pussy. As he ran his tongue inside Trish she grabbed his head and started humping against his face. I could see her orgasm in his mouth. After she came down from her orgasm she looked at Ted and told him it was time for her to take care of him.

Ted got undressed and climbed back on the bed and laid down. Trish kissed him again and could taste herself on his lips she then worked her way down to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and started stroking it for him. She was engrossed with seeing his foreskin sliding over and off the head of his cock. I was still watching her and I could see pure lust in her eyes as she worked over his cock. She kept pumping his cock till you could see pre-cum dripping from the tip of his dick. Trish then leaned over and opened her lips and engulfed his meat in her mouth.

I sat there and watched her bob her head up and down, then lick the head. She was enjoying this cock in her mouth, I could see her spit dripping off his balls as sucked and slobbered all over his meat. I couldn't believe that my wife was enjoying another man this much. She kept pumping his meat in her mouth and it was obvious that he was enjoying the cock sucking as much as she enjoyed doing it. I saw Ted hump up to her face and then I could see Trish's cheeks swell as he painted the inside of her mouth with his cum. I then saw her start to swallow his load, then I saw the overflow running out the corners of her mouth. When Ted finished Trish cleaned up his cock with her tongue and then took her finger and scooped the cum up that dripped out and licked it off her fingers.

Trish then looked at me and told me to go ahead and get undressed and join them. I took my clothes off and told her that I would just sit in the chair and get my cock hard and join them in a little while. She said ok and looked at Ted and asked him if he needed to rest or if he wanted her to suck him hard again and start fucking her now. Ted told her he was ready to get his meat in her so she could go ahead and suck him till he got hard.

Trish dropped her head back to his cock and sucked him till his shaft was back to its full ten inches again. Once he was fully erect, she lay on her back, opened her legs and told him to shove his long fuck stick in her pussy.

Ted climbed between her legs, took his cock in his hand and guided it between her pussy lips. As soon as his cock entered her she moaned, Oh fuck, that cock feels so fucking good. It has been so long since I have had my pussy fucked this deep. I am only 7 inches and I saw him sink about 8 inches in her, it looked like there was about 2 inches out. He pulled back out and pushed the whole 10 inches in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back and held him deep. She started shivering and humping her pussy against him and was telling him, Oh God, hold that cock right there, Oh Fuck Yeah, God Damn I am fucking cumming all over your cock.

After that orgasm faded she let her legs drop to his side and told him to fuck the hell out of her. She looked over at me and motioned for me to come to her head so she could suck my cock. I just shook my head no, I was trying to get hard but I couldn't. I just couldn't get into seeing my wife enjoying another man. I thought that when she understood that I wasn't getting into this she would stop and that would be the end of it.

Instead, she closed her eyes and humped hard against him. He took this as she wanted to be fucked hard and he started pounding his meat in and out of her. I could see her cum dripping off his cock as he assaulted her pussy with his long fuck rod. Trish was in orgasmic bliss as he pounded her. I have never seen her cum that many times one after another. She couldn't stop, she just kept cumming all over his cock.

Ted fucked her for a good 30 minutes before he was ready to cum. He asked her if she wanted him to pull out. Trish told him no, she wanted to fell his hot cum pumping against the bottom of her pussy. Ted started fucking faster and Trish went crazy with lust as Ted kept picking up speed. Ted then pull all most all the way out and then shoved as hard as he could and started pumping his load deep inside her wet pussy. Trish was screaming for Ted to fuck her harder. Ted kept pumping his meat and cum deep in her pussy.

When Ted finished cumming he pulled out and offered his cock to her to lick it clean. She didn't think twice about it, she just took his cock in her mouth and suck both of their cum off his dick.

Ted then got dressed, shook hands with me and Trish walk him to the door. She didn't bother putting on any clothes and she opened the door for him and reached down grabbed his cock again and kissed him good-bye

After he left she asked me why I didn't join them, I told her that I didn't feel comfortable doing this. She wanted to know why and I didn't know. I thought we agreed that if either one of us didn't feel comfortable the other would stop. She said she knew that we agreed to that but he felt so good that she just couldn't stop

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trish and Ted's First Time Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds