• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Strap-on Dildo Fantasies

My Strap-on Dildo Fantasies

12

For quite some time I have fantasized about being able to strap a dildo onto my hips. I have this mental image...I am naked, NO adornments at all. My body is completely oiled, shiny and slick. My hair is in a thick, long braid, down the center of my back, to my ass.

For my own gratification, the dildo is large, very large. And very realistic looking. It has very real features and coloring. Large, full, soft, flexible balls. Bluish veining, a large, bulbous, dark, purplish head. The leather hip harness is light weight and of a natural flesh color, to be almost invisible. The whole effect is that I actually have a very large, very intimidating cock!

Looking at my dressing room wall, which is a floor to ceiling mirror I see...me, standing there, totally nude, large, round breasts jutting from my chest. Firm, toned, pear shaped ass. Long, very long, strong, shapely legs. Huge, protruding, engorged, cock thrusting from my hips. Large bulbous balls hanging down, flopping against my thighs as I move. I can see myself reach down, stroke MY cock, fondle the head, pleasure myself by squeezing and mauling My balls. Ahhhhhh...

I have refused myself ANY sexual release, of any kind, for a full month! I am in a state of extremely intense, totally focused, raging, lust! I have been waiting, anticipating, rehearsing! Finally my moment has arrived!

In the next room, prepared and ready for MY pleasure are my "toys!" They are naked, gagged, with black cloth sacks over their heads and bound in stocks. Their hands and heads are held tight. Their feet are bound, wide apart. A spreader bar has their legs opened wide. They are standing, bent at the waist, asses spread wide. Waiting...for ME. Ready and waiting for whatever I choose to do to them.

One is a fine, handsome, tall, young, muscular, specimen of healthy, virile, human manhood. The other is young, beautiful, petite, full figured, prime example of the human female. They are both very young, but of legal age...just!

They are MY toys. MY playthings. MINE to use, in any way, shape or form I choose! They are a gift, a present, a token...from my Master!

Several friends and various others, both male and female, Dom, Domme and sub/slave, that Master has invited, are standing around the "stage" area where the toys are being viewed, fondled, evaluated and discussed. There is comfortable seating, arranged in a half circle, around the stage area. The lighting is just right, everyone has a clear view of the stage. Everyone will have a perfect view of MY performance! This is my gift to Him! A granting of His wish on His birthday.

It is time! Master comes to my room. He is in formal dress. And so very handsome and distinguished in His tuxedo. Without a word, he holds out his hand to me. Placing my hand in his, I rise and follow him. I have a floor length, turquoise, velvet cape wrapped around me. He leads me toward the stage area. Everyone quickly finds a seat, knowing the evenings entertainment is about to begin. Master guides me up, onto the stage. Turning, He introduces me, to those who do not know me, as jaclyn...HIS property, HIS submissive, HIS slave! Adding that He hopes everyone has a pleasant evening, He turns to me and untying my cape, pulls it from my shoulders. I stand there, eyes closed, tall, controlled, naked...waiting for Masters command.

Leaning toward me, Master whispers in my ear "Are you ready little one?"

With a gasp and a shudder of pure animal pleasure, with the juices of my first orgasm of the month running down my thighs I open my eyes, look at Him and answer "I've been ready for this for a very long time, Master!"

With a kiss on my lips and a smile He steps from the stage and in a clear voice says "Begin!"

He moves to His seat, to join the others. Suddenly the "audience", my Master, the world, slips away. Nothing exists for me now but that small area of bright light, my "toys", myself and my cock.

Reaching down, between my legs, I scoop up some of my fresh cum with my fingers. I first taste myself by sucking my own cum from my dripping fingers. Then, scooping up more of my cum, I coat the head and shaft of MY cock with my juices. Stroking and fondling it as if it were real. For me, for now...it IS real. I FEEL every touch, every stroke, every squeeze to MY cock. I am in no hurry. I've waited too long for this moment. I fully intend to use it, my "toys" and myself...TOTALLY!

Turning to my playthings, I reach out and begin to fondle and stroke them. A pat here, a finger there, a lick to this spot, a tongue in this hole or that. A slap here, a pinch there.

Kneeling down and reaching between the young mans legs, I begin to fondle and stroke his beautiful cock and balls. Licking and sucking his ass as I feel his cock begin to harden for me. Testing his responses, I squeeze his balls just a bit too hard. I can hear his attempted gasp and grunt, but being gagged, he is unable to make much sound! Soothing him, relaxing him, I again stroke his cock as I lick around his tight, sweet, young ass. Before long his cock is fully engorged, his hips rock back and forth, pumping his cock into my cupped hand. I let him fuck my hand for a few seconds. Then reaching down and shoving my fingers into my sopping cunt I rub my juices over and around his cute little asshole. Slowly, so as not to alarm him, I work one finger gently into his tight ass. As I continue to stroke his cock and fondle his balls, I begin to finger fuck his ass which is beginning to flex and pull at my finger.

I add another finger to his ass, which by now greedily takes it in and tightens around it. Stroking, pumping in and out. Another finger now, and he is pumping his hips and ass back onto my fingers as he pumps his cock in and out of my cupped palm. I'm licking and tongue around his ass as my fingers plunge harder, faster and deeper all the time. He is working hard now, grinding his cock into my hand, lunging back onto my fingers. The piston motions bringing his ever closer to cumming. He is trying to moan, carried away with the pleasure he is receiving.

Finally I feel his cock begin to throb and I know his cum is almost ready to pour from him. Quickly I release his cock, pull my fingers from his ass and rise. His hips still pumping, trying to reach the orgasm he so badly needs, I step quickly behind him, grasp MY cock, place the head against his now wet, open asshole and grabbing his hips tight, using my hips for thrust, I ram MY cock hard, fast and deep all the way up his ass!

His muffled scream puts me over the edge. I throw my head back, open my mouth and give a scream of primal, animal lust as I pound MY huge, hard, cock deep into his aching asshole! Legs spread, hips jack hammering MY cock into his ass, I again cum, my juices gushing out of me and spattering onto the floor.

For several moments, I continue to pound hard and deep into the boy. Till my orgasm is spent and my legs grow weak. Finally, I collapse onto his back. My cock still fully buried inside his bowels. I am quivering and jerking from the power of my orgasm. And I can feel him shaking and twitching under me.

Reaching down, to grasp his cock in my hand, I feel how flaccid it is and the wetness of his cum on the head of it. Looking down, I see a good sized puddle of cum beneath him. Ummm...seems my young toy enjoyed being "used" roughly!

Patting his cock playfully, I straighten and slowly pull MY no longer virgin cock from his swollen, protruding, no longer virgin and slightly bleeding ass. As I turn and look down I can see some slight smudging of his blood on MY cock and the feeling of power that overtakes me is absolutely awesome!

Looking up, directly into the Masters eyes, I can clearly see so many things there. Among them, lust, pride, pleasure, admiration and longing! I just now begin to hear the applause of the guests that are surrounding the Master and I. And their words of pleasure, excitement and praise.

Putting His arm around me, Master leads me to a lounge chair and pressing gently on my shoulders, guides me down. "Rest a few moments little one. You've earned it."

Lying back, I close my eyes. Still listening to the guests and their chatter. A warm, familiar hand grasps mine and opening my eyes, I see Master has brought me a glass of my favorite sherry.

"Drink this luv, it'll bring your strength back and give you energy." He whispers.

Reaching behind my head, He raises me up enough to sip the sherry from the glass He holds to my lips. Looking into His eyes I can see and feel his strong emotions, boiling just beneath the surface. As always, the strength of His passion is overwhelming to me. But there is something more there now. Something stronger even, deeper. But I can't discern just what it is.

After I empty the glass for Him. He lowers me back to the pillow. Sitting the glass aside, He leans down, kisses my forehead and rises to go to the guests. I relax and again close my eyes to rest for a few moments.

The emotional as well as the sexual and physical intensity of finally fulfilling some of my deepest and oldest fantasies is very wearing. But the thoughts, feelings, emotions I am having right now are VERY, VERY extreme! I had not realized how overwhelming this would be to me.

Suddenly a surge of...what? energy? power? adrenaline? lust? SOMETHING? rushes thru me and I spring from the lounge with a renewed burst of energy! NOW to fulfill my most consuming fantasy. To finally fuck another woman! God, how long I have waited for this! Already my cum is starting to flow again!

Instantly Master is at my side. "Are you rested little one? Are you now ready to continue?"

"Oh yes, Master!" I whisper. "God yes! Now to finally fulfill my ultimate fantasy. To be with, do with, anything I want with, another woman. To finally have another woman do anything I desire to me! Yes, Master! I am much more then ready!"

"Then come, darling, let's entertain our guests and fulfill your dreams!" So saying, He leads me back to the stage. And again the guests take their seats, knowing the most important part of the evening is about to start!

Again Master guides me up onto the stage and stepping away says "Begin!"

For a moment I stand, looking down at MY cock and thinking. I have always adored cock, craved cock. I love to look at, touch, feel, fondle, stroke, nuzzle, cuddle, lick, suck, swallow, consume in every orifice of my body a beautiful, well shaped cock. NOW...more then ever before, I worship COCK! Putting my fingers to my lips and kissing them, I gently press them to the head of MY cock!

After tonight, this piece of flesh like rubber will be sealed into a box with a glass cover. To be hung on my bedroom wall. I will proudly display it and look at it to remember this moment in my life!

Turning to my toys, I walk to the young girl, who has been bound and gagged for so long. I see she is squirming and know her discomfort, having been in her place before.

Smiling, I gently, softly place the palms of my hands to her back. I feel her start and begin to quiver. Hear her muffled gasp and moan. After all this time of being totally ignored, she now realizes her time has come! Her anxiety, fear, uncertainty must be overwhelming. She is now shaking, her ripe young breasts quivering where they hang, suspended beneath her. I see her thighs also quiver and can even see her poor virgin ass flexing in fear. But I also see her wet little pussy.

This girl is virgin, in every sense of the word. She is totally unfamiliar with any thing regarding sex. She's never seen a cock, never had an orgasm. Never even masturbated. She is totally pure. And she is MINE!

Slowly, softly, I begin to rub my hands over her back. Up to her shoulders, gently flexing and kneading her tense muscles. Down I go, rubbing, kneading, all the way to her hips. Then back up, to her shoulders again.

Again, I am in no hurry. Especially NOW. This is a one time only moment in our lives, hers and mine. Never again will we be able to reproduce this virgin act. I intend to savor it to the extreme!

Leaning over her, still massaging her back, I gently begin to kiss and lick up and down her back. My lips and tongue following my hands every inch of the way. She wiggles and squirms so sweetly. So innocently. She is so very small. Barely 5" and not even 100 lbs. Long, silky, naturally red hair flowing almost to the floor. Her skin so pink and fresh. I can now understand the expression "peaches and cream complexion." That is what she is...peaches and cream.

And she is MY "fresh from the farm," peaches and cream. I intend to eat her, consume her, possess her...TOTALLY. From this day on, she will be MINE. She will sleep at my feet, serve me twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in any manner I choose. She is MY slave. Trained and conditioned to obey without thought or hesitation. She is a gift from Master. A slave for His sub! Hmmmm!

I feel her relaxing under my gentle hands. No longer shaking. No longer struggling to be free. But quietly standing, waiting for what is to come next.

Kneeling beside her, I begin to fondle her right breast. The smoothness, softness, firmness, warmth and weight of it amazing to me. Leaning down I take the nipple into my mouth. Oh God! I'm suckling a tit! I am finally suckling a woman's tit! Taking the nipple between my teeth, I flick my tongue over the little nub, feeling it harden and grow in my mouth. Wonderful! Pressing my lips firmly to her breast I begin to suck, rubbing and stroking my tongue everywhere I can. Slowly sucking harder and deeper. I feel my juices slipping down my thighs.

I rise and go to her left tit, needing to give them both equal attention. This time after fondling, pinching and suckling for a bit, I gently bite the nipple. Raking my teeth back and forth across it. I hear her deep moan and know it is not pain. She is enjoying my ministrations to her virgin breast.

Rising again, I step behind her and kneel there for a moment. She is well spread. I can see everything she has. There is nothing she can hide from my eyes. Her pussy is such a soft light pink color. And so very tiny and untouched. So very fresh and new looking. The little patch of pale red down on her pubic mound so very soft and curly looking. But no hair anywhere else. So very clean and neat, just the way I would want it. Oh and her asshole. Such a little pink and puckered darling. A fresh, new, little rose bud, to be sure.

Leaning forward, I softly blow my warm breath over her pussy and ass. Just as I would blow my breath into the nose of a puppy, to teach it my smell. She jumps, startled, having been unaware that I was examining her sweet little pussy and ass so closely!

Taking my index finger and wetting it well with my saliva, I ever so softly place it to her asshole. She comes totally off the floor she jumps so high. I can't help but laugh! Such a wonderful new toy my Master has given me. I will be sure to take special care of her. She will be my wonderful little pet. Ahhhh well, time to live the fantasy...

Leaning forward and using the tip of my tongue, I flick it around her ass. I hear her squeal as she begins to fight her bonds. Twisting and moving around to keep me from her. Damn this is fun! Grasping her hips firmly in my hands I again flick my tongue to her now tightly puckered ass. Now she really begins to fight. Outraged sounds coming from under the sack covering her head, her hips whipping back and forth.

This will never do. At this rate I'll never get my tongue into her ass or her pussy for that matter. I have to make her stand still no matter what I'm doing. Looking around, I see a paddle laying on a shelf close by. Standing I pick up the paddle and wonder how she'll react to a spanking. Well...only one way to find out!

My first blow to her gyrating little ass is rather tentative causing her to squeal louder and bringing giggles and whispers from the "audience!" OK...let's try again! Placing my hand at her waist, I draw back and with a firm swing I place a solid hit right to the middle of her right ass cheek. Lord what a noise she's making. And the audience cheers! This is ridiculous! Turning and glaring at them I put my finger to my lips in a silencing motion. This of course earns me a dark scrawl from Master. I KNOW there's going to be a price to pay for that one!

I give her a good solid whack to the left ass cheek. It's like trying to paddle a bucking horse! One to the right, one to the left. Again, right and left. Her little ass is beginning to be a brighter shade of pink. I can hear her indignant sounds coming from behind her gag.

I suddenly realize that men and women must react in totally different manners to such things. And also that being a Master must be rather difficult. At least a male Master with a female slave! Looking at Master I can't help but wonder if he's been here and done this before! Seeing the twinkle in His eyes and the slight smile on His face...I think I have my answer!

Alright! I've trained animals, I can train a little bit of a girl...surely! Taking a firm stand and a firm grip I decide a good shaking up is what is needed. Whack, whack, pop, smack, bam, splat! I don't stop till I've turned her feisty little ass a nice rosy red. I can't help wondering if she'd glow in the dark? I realize that she has stopped kicking and bucking and I hear only sobs coming from the other end. Hmmmmm?

Testing to see what will happen, I wet my finger and slide it around her little asshole. She flinches but does not fight. Ahhh! Laying the paddle down and picking up a bottle of lotion, I pour some into my palm. Rubbing my hands together to warm the lotion I again kneel behind her. Ever so gently I begin to rub the lotion onto her flaming ass cheeks. Her only reaction is a slight flinch! The lotion, I know, works very quickly to relieve the sting and heat from the offended area. Master has used it on me many times!

I continue to rub the lotion over her now still butt, slowly moving closer and closer to her asshole and pussy. Going lower, I rub it over her inner thighs, gently squeezing and kneading them. As I rub, I ever so carefully brush my fingers along her pussy lips, then away. Constantly adding a little more attention between her legs. Still no resistance from my pretty little pet. Again I lean in and softly blow my breath over her asshole. She gives a slight start but nothing more. With just the tip of my tongue I poke at the center of her ass...good, only a small reaction to the touch.

Settling in closer to her, I lean forward and place my tongue firmly against her ass and hold it there. I feel her tighten, but she stands still. I begin to add pressure, not moving it around but pressing and relaxing, then pressing again. For several seconds, this is all I do. I feel her body relax further and her little ass seems to relax also, even seems push itself toward my tongue a bit.

Now I place my lips around her sweet little ass and give it several gentle kisses. Again, applying my tongue to the center of it. I'm beginning to get rather excited now, I can feel my juices again flowing from me. Gently grasping her hips, pressing my lips around her asshole, I push the tip of my tongue against the opening. I feel her ass tighten at first, but I keep pushing and retreating, pushing and retreating with my tongue. Finally I feel her ass relax, the tip of my tongue goes just inside of her. Rotating my tongue around slightly, and working my lips around the outside of her ass I continue the slow, gentle trusting motion. French kissing her pretty little asshole.

After several minutes she again relaxes and my tongue suddenly slides about an inch or so into her ass! I feel my cum oozing from me. All I can think is that I finally have my tongue in a woman's ass. Adding a bit more force each time I thrust into her, I begin to work my tongue deeper and deeper into her asshole. Getting wetter and wetter with each thrust. Finally I hear a soft moan from her and feel her ever so slightly, push back onto my tongue. God! Oh God! This has to be heaven!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Strap-on Dildo Fantasies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds