• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Birthday Present for Alan Ch. 00

A Birthday Present for Alan Ch. 00

This story is purely fictional and the product of my imagination. Please do not re-copy it with out attribution. It is not intended to be part of any pay sites and I would object to this story being used in that fashion. You can contact me.

*

Foreword

The best presents are personal, have a lot of thought put into them, and involve some personal investment from the gift giver. By those standards I knew I had outdone myself. For my husbands 35th birthday party I was going to fulfill one of my husbands, and my, more wicked fantasies. I was going cuckold him on our marriage bed while he watched helplessly.

My name is Beth and I have been married to Alan for almost 8 years. We have 2 children and are happy in our life and marriage. We have been adventurous in bed and over the years have explored a number of different kinks. Our openness toward exploring kinks together started early in our relationship, beginning with BDSM experimentation, but also included things like exhibitionism/public sex, munches, even some limited swinging with fellow kinky couples.

I am in my early thirties, just under five and a half feet tall, and have been blessed with a metabolism that keeps me petite with only minimal yoga and aerobic exercise. Alan claims that my C-cups turned him from an ass man to breast man but many of my boyfriends over the years have complimented my ass in similar terms. I am not going to say I am a supermodel but most people would say I was very attractive. I have long brunette hair with natural curls, and brown eyes that my husband says are 'soft'.

Alan is a year older than I am, shy of six feet tall. He has broad shoulders and played football in his high school. Since our marriage he has put on weight with each of my pregnancies but he isn't a fat guy. He doesn't have a beard or moustache, despite several attempts at them over the years. He too has brown hair and blue eyes. His cock is average sized, maybe a tad shy of six inches long but with a girth that always satisfied me, especially during those sessions where he took control.

When Alan and I were first married I took the submissive role in our sexual trysts. Over time, Alan began to indulge his submissive tendencies. While it was fun and exciting it left us both a little frustrated. Alan didn't want to top from the bottom, and I just never felt comfortable in the role as dominatrix with him. Add to that the fact that time spans between sessions where I was topped continued to grow; leaving me with an itch that needed scratching.

And this situation led to this fantasy being born. It began as dirty talk in bed. I wanted to talk about me about being whipped, manhandled and abused while building up to orgasm, and he wanted to talk about Dominatrix's and verbal humiliation. On one night of particularly good sex Alan spun a tail of a strap on dominatrix fucking us both that really got me going. Of course Alan didn't know that I wasn't fantasizing about a dominatrix when he told the story.

In no time at all this became the principal fantasy I used to get myself off when I masturbated. But I wasn't satisfied to leave it there. I wanted more. One night, soon after, I practically threw Alan into the bed and I did all the talking. While slowly caressing his cock I concocted a fantasy of Alan being forced to watch me have sex with another man. But that this stranger to Alan was more than just a man, this stranger was my chosen Master. I was going to serve His needs first and foremost. I detailed all the things Alan was going to be forced to watch, all while he was tied to a chair next to the bed. In slow detail I talked about how I wanted to serve this Master. How I needed it. How I craved it.

I mounted Alan slowly and began to get bitchy with him, the way he likes it when I top him. I talked about how big my Masters cock was, and how my pussy ached to feel it sliding in. I was immediately overcome with a powerful orgasm and realized that Alan too was over the edge. It was glorious to come together again, after so long a period of 'taking turns' with the submissive role. We were surprised how exciting this spontaneous fantasy was to us both.

As time went on things were added to our threesome fantasies, and it became a big part of our fantasy life. Alan found some videos on the internet, though most of them weren't exactly what I was looking for. Typically these featured bitchy mistress type wives fucking silent studs in front of their husbands heaping verbal abuse on the cuckolded husband. My fantasy involved me, the wife, being more of a meek submissive and my Master taking charge. Of course this is where I steered the fantasy with Alan.

Alan was an enthusiastic participant. I don't want to sound like I tricked him into embracing my particular fantasy because it wasn't like that at all. We played off of each other, incorporating each others buttons into the narrative. Serving a strong dominant man is very exciting to me, and Alan grew to share in that excitement in a voyeuristic way. I liked the idea of my Master dominating Alan as well. I fantasized that Alan and I both took orders and both called him Master.

In his more unguarded moments, after a few glasses of wine, or when he was approaching orgasm, Alan would often embrace my kinky scenes. I knew there was something there to excite him; he just needed a little nudge. Well, he was going to get more than a nudge if things went as planned!!

When I decided to make this a reality six months before I took some time to think through exactly what I wanted. I considered Alan's fantasies and desires as well. In the end I decided to find a participant that appealed to me and that had potential for an ongoing relationship. There was always the possibility that we would want to have more than a single rendezvous.

I created profiles on several of the adult network sites that cater to a kinkier crowd. I was deluged by replies and I relearned that when you are an attractive woman looking for a man you could be selective. I started communications with the replies that piqued my interest, and also met my physical needs.

Some of these men I eventually met for lunch. These lunch dates were mostly non-sexual since I wanted to consummate the relationship in full view of my husband. But a few of these lunch dates were so exciting that I bent the rules, giving blow jobs and heavy petting. It was a fun experience and I was dying to share with Alan.

About 4 months into the process I met Jon, whom I decided was exactly what I was looking for. He was maybe 10 years older than us with dark hair that was just starting to go gray. He expressed an easy confidence and I was immediately attracted to him. He only impressed me more as we talked about his experiences and what he was looking for in a submissive couple.

He spoke quietly but with authority. In no uncertain terms he stated that if we pursued this, that he would be in complete control of our sex life. He laid out in detail the kinds of BDSM kinks he was into and his hard limits. He talked about what he expected from a submissive female, as well as a submissive couple. By the end of lunch I was dripping wet and I told him so when he asked what I thought.

Five minutes later, as I voraciously sucked his cock I confirmed that his description as "8+ inches, thick" was no exaggeration. I had never been face to face with such an intimidating cock, and I did my best to handle his girth well. His instructions to me were to suck his cock for 10 minutes. He wasn't going to cum as I hadn't earned it. He wanted to judge my technique and enthusiasm. I don't think I have ever tried that hard with oral sex. Even though he had parked in a public parking garage Jon made me kneel on the passenger seat and keep my exposed ass and pussy up in the air as I blew him. The possibility that I was being watched only made me wetter.

Jon had to pull me off of his cock. He told me to go home and think about it; to think about earning the right to taste his cum. And to think about Alan, and what he would want from this. With that he told me to IM him the following evening to talk with him. In the following two months we chatted quite a bit. This communication lit a slow burn in my pussy that could not be satisfied. I practically attacked Alan several times a week after these chats had worked me into a horny nympho.

By the time Alan's birthday rolled around I was more than ready. I teased Alan mercilessly all week, but had forbidden masturbation to him the previous weekend. Orgasm control was a frequent fantasy of Alan's so I knew he would listen to me. It made things harder for me though, since I grew hornier and hornier the closer the weekend came. But this is how Jon decided it had to be, and so I followed his orders.

On Saturday I spent the whole day teasing Alan, promising him a night he would never forget. In the late afternoon I brought him to the room and tied him to the four posts. I left him there as I showered, did my make up and got dressed in a sexy little black dress. When he tried to ask me questions I told him in a loud bitchy voice that he was to remain quiet. Several times I mounted his face so that he could lick my pussy as I got ready. He could plainly see how excited I was and expertly brought me to several small orgasms. I laid out several of our whips, paddles and floggers as I moved about the room, drawing a concerned look from Alan.

As 7:00 approached I hurried to finish getting ready. Looking in the mirror I was pleased. Jon had ordered that I look my best. He wanted me in something revealing, but still presentable. I finished up just a few minutes before Jon said he would arrive, and I knew he wouldn't be late. I slipped a particular tape into the VCR and pressed play. Alan wouldn't know until after I left that it was a compilation tape of all his favorite cuckold films.

I walked to the bedside, slowly and seductively. His attention was rapt upon me, and I felt a thrill from the power I had over Alan at this moment. I leaned in close, and I noticed his eyes wander to my ample cleavage. "I want you to think about what I may be doing tonight Alan. Think about who I may be doing!" His eyes widened and I turned and walked out the door still giving my hips a little extra sway.. "Don't wait up for me!" I called back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Birthday Present for Alan Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds