• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chris’ Hard Choices

Chris’ Hard Choices

12

Chris was a strapping young man having just turned 19, a 'two sports' star in high school; he had a scholarship to play tailback at the University of Alabama. He had the world where he wanted it, or so he thought. The most beautiful girl in school was his girlfriend; she was the head cheerleader and valedictorian of her class.

With only two days until graduation, Chris and some of his friends decided to spend the day at the beach and throw one last big party before graduation. After enjoying the nice sunny day and drinking a few beers, Chris and his best friend Bill were headed back to the condo to change clothes and pick up more beer, when a truck ran a red light and broadsided them in the passenger side door. Bill's parents had just given him the brand new mustang two days ago, for graduation. Chris and Bill were rushed to the hospital, Chris in critical condition and Bill with a broken leg.

Carolyn, Chris' mother, had just gotten home from work and was standing in front of her bathroom mirror admiring her figure and thinking to herself, "not too bad for 42 years old", her 36C breasts still stood out straight, and with her flat stomach and taught behind. She could have any man she wanted but ever since Chris' father had passed away, she put all of her time into raising her son. She could not help but rub her hands over her sensitive breasts, as her nipples began to harden; she began to feel that familiar feeling down below. She could not help it her pussy was on fire! As her fingers started their downward decent, she could not believe she was that wet. She felt her orgasm building and knew it was going to be a big one; she only hoped that the neighbors did not hear her. She started working her fingers faster in and out of her pussy. She was a screamer and with one long loud scream, she started to cum in buckets. She began squirting everywhere, the floor and the cabinets were just soaked. She thought 'damn that was a big one; it's been years since I had one like that.' Suddenly, the phone rang bringing her out of her reverie.

As she picked up the phone, she could not believe what she was hearing. Not her Chris, he was all she had. She ran and picked up her dress and put it on as fast as she could. She prayed all the way to the hospital.

"Good Lord please let him be all right."

She never thought she would get to the hospital but finally she was there. As she went running through the emergency room doors, her sister Lea was waiting for her.

Lea told her Chris had two broken wrists and a fractured neck

"Calm down Carolyn." She soothed her sister, putting a comforting arm around her shoulder. "Both wrists are broken and he fractured his neck but he's alive."

As Carolyn began to cry, Doctor Marcia Brown came out and told her Chris was stable but she was worried because Chris could not feel or move his legs.

Being a registered nurse Lea asked the Doctor. "Will his paralysis be permanent?"

The Doctor replied.

"There's really no way of knowing at this point. The swelling needs to go down." Doctor Brown answered. "Chris is heavily sedated right now. You can see him later when they get him into a room," she added before turning and walking down the empty hallway.

Later that night when Chris was situated in his room his mother and aunt were allowed in to see him.

Carolyn gasped as she turned the corner, seeing her bruised son lying lifeless in the bed.

"He's going to be all right sis." Lea said comfortingly as Chris slowly opened his eyes.

Chris was trying to explain to his mother what had happened when the doctor walked in.

Doctor Brown began explaining what Chris had in front of him. "He will need to stay at least two weeks in the hospital. Then there will be at least three months of physical therapy and it will be hard but with a little luck and a lot of hard work, Chris might be able to walk again. There are no guarantees," she ended.

Lea asked the doctor before she left. "Are there any special treatments that will help with his progress?"

Dr. Brown replied before she left. "The only one I know of is a lot of tender loving care."

After the doctor had left the room, a nurse came in and gave Chris some pain medicine and a sleeping pill. It was only a few minutes until Chris fell asleep. Lea assured Carolyn that Chris would be safe and she should go home and get some rest. She could check on him tomorrow and everything would be better after a good night's sleep. Carolyn finally agreed and they left.

The next morning Chris awoke and was hurting all over.

The nurse came in, gave him some pain medicine, and said, "My name is Eve and I will be right back to give you a sponge bath."

When she returned, Chris noticed how beautiful she was. She was probably about the same age as his mother. The first thing Chris noticed were her breasts, they were much bigger than his mother's.

As she leaned across his chest to wash his shoulders, he could almost reach out and lick her breasts. When she finished with his face and upper body, she started on his legs. When she moved up from his calves to his thighs, Chris tried to keep from getting hard but it was an impossible fight.

She gasped when she lifted his gown; she had never seen a bigger cock in her whole life. She thought, "it must be at least 10 inches long and as big around as a beer can.'

Chris noticed the flushed look on her face and said, "I am sorry but it has a mind of his own."

She looked at him and said, "Honey with a package like that, you have nothing to be sorry for."

When she finished with his bath, she told him she would be right back to take care of his BIG (emphasizing BIG) problem.

When Eve came back, Chris could not believe his eyes. She had undone the top two buttons on her uniform and her nipples were clearly hard and poking through her top.

She pulled up his gown, grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock, and ever so slowly began to lick up one side and down the other. As she got to the top and wrapped her gorgeous lips over the large mushroom head, she noticed he was already leaking precum. She was like a mad woman; her head was bobbing up and down as fast as she could go, yet as hard as she tried, she could only get about half of him inside her mouth. She was sucking and rubbing him for all she was worth and rubbing her pussy at the same time.

Eve was mumbling incoherently to herself the whole time. "So big, so hard, must make him cum."

At the pace, she was going Chris knew he would not last long.

Before he could holler, "I am Cumming" he shot rope after rope of cum down her throat.

Try as she might she could not swallow it all and some of it dripped on her chin. She reached down, pulled her fingers from her pussy, and let Chris taste her.

She then looked at him and said, "Tiger, tomorrow I will be on the night shift and I will be able to give that monster the proper time it deserves. I just hope this can hold you over until then."

With that, she pulled off her panties and placed them under the corner of his pillow. Chris could not help but admire her sexy ass as she left the room. He then drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Later that afternoon when his girlfriend Denise came by, she was still distraught; it took Chris almost half an hour, to calm her down. When he assured her, he was going to be all right and everything was going to work out, she finally stopped crying.

They talked for a while and he finally got her to laugh once or twice. He told her what had happened earlier in the morning. She could not believe it. When she told him, how hot it made her he was shocked. She started looking at him with the same flushed look that Eve had this morning, and then she reached underneath his gown and started playing with his cock.

Denise asked, "Did you like it?"

He replied. "Of course, have you ever seen me turn down a blowjob before?"

Just as Chris was beginning to get hard, his mother, Carolyn came in. He made Denise promise to come back later and finish what she started.

Chris and his mom started making plans for when he got out of the hospital. He knew he was going to need a lot of help when he got out and there would be some embarrassing moments but he was not ready for what his mom said next.

She told him she needed to learn how to care for him, so tomorrow night she was going to come in and have the nurse show her everything to do.

He thought. 'You might get more than you bargained for.'

He tried to tell her there was no hurry but she never listened to him anyway. Finally, he just gave up.

After he had eaten dinner, he told his mom he was really getting tired. She kissed him on the cheek and said she would see him tomorrow.

After he called the nurse for more pain medicine, he called Denise and she said she would be right over.

He wished he could play with his cock and have it good and hard when Denise arrived but with two broken wrists, he knew that was not going to happen.

He did not have to wait long until she came through the door wearing a long raincoat.

When he asked her if it was raining outside, she said no but she did not want to catch cold.

She turned and locked the door.

When she took off her coat, she did not have a stitch on underneath. It did not take long for Chris to get hard. She wanted to give him a blowjob but he said no that he had been dreaming of her pussy all day long.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled his big dick. She must have been dreaming of him too because she was dripping wet. She went down on him in one fell swoop; it did not take long before she was building up a good rhythm.

She knew just how Chris liked it, fast and hard. She began talking dirty to him. "Did the bad nurse do this to you? No, but I bet you wanted her to, I can see it in your eyes. Did she suck your dick better than I did? Oh no, that answer had better not be yes."

Chris knew better than to answer that question and he really wanted to play with her tits, but he knew his efforts would be futile but every now and then, she would slow down and lean forward where he could suck on them.

After about 15 minutes, she could feel her orgasm starting and Chris could feel his too.

Chris did not care who heard them as he yelled, "I am, Cumminggggggggggggggggg!!! " at the top of his lungs.

At that very moment, Denise yelled. "Me tooooooooooooooo!!! "

As the two lovers lay in each other's arms, there was a knock on the door.

Denise gave Chris a quick kiss and told him she would see him tomorrow.

As she walked out the door, the nurse gave her a quizzical look.

Later that night, while Chris was sleeping his nurse came in to check his blood pressure but when she saw the tent Chris was making she could not help herself. She had to look.

At the age of 58, she was still a looker and it had been nearly six months since she had sex.

She thought to herself. 'If he is half as big as it looks by the size of the tent he is making, I will have to have some of him.'

Her juices were already leaking down her thighs, as she looked under his gown and saw the size of his cock; she came, trembling all over. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen!

She thought, 'That must be why that girl was sweating when she left earlier.'

Just then, Chris woke up and saw her. He watched as she covered him back up. When she looked up and saw he was watching her, she was embarrassed until he winked at her. She began to take his blood pressure and told him her name was Evelyn.

After they had talked for a while, Chris found out he went to school with her son. He was what you would call a computer geek. She told Chris that after tonight she would be on vacation for a week and she would leave him her phone number and told him if he needed ANYTHING, (specifying ANYTHING) when he got home, not to worry she could CUM over any time, night or day.

After she left, Chris thought to himself. 'I might not ever want to go home.'

When Chris awoke the next morning, the doctor came in to see him to see how he was doing and if he had gotten any of the feeling back in his legs.

Unfortunately, Chris had to tell her that not only did he not have any feeling back but also no movement had come back either.

She started poking the bottom of his feet with a needle.

He still felt nothing.

She asked him to wiggle his toes but even as hard as he tried, he could not wiggle them. She told him not to worry that sometimes it can take up to a year before someone starts to get feeling or movement back. He was then informed that tomorrow he would begin physical therapy and what it would entail.

Chris could not help but notice what a beautiful woman Dr. Brown was. He figured she must be about 35 and he could tell she was in real good shape just by her wondrous curves.

She then patted him on his leg and told him she would check in on him later.

The day seemed to pass quick, it seemed as though the nurses had checked his temperature and blood pressure at least 10 times. He thought that was a little often but he had never been in a hospital before.

Finally, around 6:00 PM, Eve came on duty.

She came in, said 'Hi', and told him when his mom arrived; she would come in and show her the proper way to bathe him. With that, she gave him a big wink and left.

Chris thought. "What the hell did she mean with that?"

It was not long before his mother Carolyn arrived. She looked tired and he recognized that look, it was the look, he had seen 1000 times before. He knew she was pissed at someone.

He asked her what was wrong. She told him some asshole had tried to feel her up at work.

He asked who it was but she would not tell him because she knew he would have a couple of his friends beat the living shit out of the guy. She assured him she could handle the situation.

He said the guy was lucky because if he had been handling the situation he would be in worse shape than he was in.

They talked for a little while more until Eve came in to show Carolyn the proper way to bathe Chris. She showed Carolyn how she was supposed to wash his face and under his arms, then around to the back of his neck, (the whole time she had her tits pressed into his face).

Chris knows even though his mother is present, there is no way he will be able to keep from getting hard.

Just as Eve turned to go to the foot of the bed, she accidentally spilled the pan of water she was using to wash Chris with onto Carolyn's chest. Her tee shirt was thoroughly soaked and Chris noticed right away that his mother was not wearing a bra. He could clearly see her tits.

Eve told his mother she was sorry and she could go get her a gown while her tee shirt dried.

Carolyn told her, "No that it would be all right because it should not take much longer for her to finish showing her how to bathe Chris."

Chris could not stop admiring her beautiful breasts. He thought they were perfect, not too big or not too small, just perfect.

Just then, Eve returned with a new pan of water and began showing Carolyn how to wash his feet and his lower legs.

Chris was trying to think of anything to try to prevent himself from getting hard but he could not stop from looking at his mother's wet tits.

Eve started washing his inner thigh when his cock started to rise.

Eve was waiting for this and looked up at Chris and winked at him. She then looked at Carolyn and smiled, and said. "It looks like you have raised a very Big Boy."

Carolyn blushed and then looked up at Chris. She thought. "Is he looking at my tits? Am I the one that's turning him on?"

It had been a long time since Carolyn had turned a man on and she found it quite arousing, even if it was her own son she was doing it to. She actually found the taboo thought arousing herself.

Meanwhile, Eve just went about her business and finished showing Carolyn the proper way to bathe him. She then told Carolyn to have a seat and she would be right back.

Chris still could not take his eyes off his mother's tits. Even though he had masturbated for years thinking of her, still he thought, "She is the most beautiful woman in the world, but she's still my mother."

Chris was going crazy; here he was having sexual thoughts about his own mother. As he lay there taking all of this in, he could not ignore his rock hard cock. He was harder than he had ever been before. He felt like he could drill through a concrete wall as hard as he was. He knew at that moment, he was going to have to fuck his mom.

When Carolyn sat down she was still in shock, she had no idea, that her son was so well endowed. She thought, "He is as big as a horse." She could not believe it, she was starting to get wet, and her panties were soaked. How could she be having these feelings, this was her son but his cock was Huge. He was just a little boy the last time she saw him naked. It might have been little then but it wasn't little any more, it was absolutely huge. She could not help herself; she had to keep glancing up at his enormous cock. Even though he was her son, she knew she wanted him more than she had ever wanted any man.

When Eve returned 10 minutes later, she could feel the sexual excitement in the air. She had planned it that way. You see, Eve was somewhat of a sexual deviant, she had been having sex with her 20-year-old daughter Angela for the last year.

She looked at Chris and could tell he was extremely excited. His cock was bobbing up and down on his stomach like a jackhammer. She knew she had to do something soon before the moment was lost.

She looked over to Carolyn and said, "Mommy, why don't you come here and let me explain some very important things to you. (She loved the look on Chris's face when she said mommy.) As you can see Carolyn, a young man like Chris is very easily aroused and in Chris's case, he cannot relieve himself because of his broken wrists. If someone does not help him relieve himself at least two or three times a day, it will become very painful to him. Chris has already told me he has a lovely girlfriend but you have to know there will be times when she is not around and he is going to need relief."

The whole time she is talking to Chris's mom, she is slowly rubbing up and down his big cock, meanwhile Carolyn's eyes are transfixed on Eve's hands slowly moving up and down her son's big cock. Carolyn knew she had never been so turned on in her whole life. Even though she knew it was wrong, she knew she had to touch that huge cock in front of her.

Eve knew the boy's mom was almost ready but she could not help but tease her a little. She said, "Maybe you know someone, perhaps a neighbor or a sister or maybe you have a close friend that could help Chris out. I know it might be a little uncomfortable but there may be times when there is no one else around and Chris may need help, will you be able to help him?"

Carolyn replied, "I know I would be embarrassed but I love him and would do anything for him even if I had to help him by giving him a hand job."

Carolyn thought to herself. 'Help him; I would do anything to get my hands on that big cock.'

With that, Eve slowly reached and took Carolyn's shaking hand and placed it on Chris's cock.

Chris thought that he would cum right then but he held off.

Slowly, Carolyn started stroking Chris's big cock. With her and Eve's hands feeling all over his chest and big cock Chris knew he would not last long but he wanted this feeling to go on forever. He had had plenty of sex before but nothing that had ever felt this good.

Eve leaned forward and whispered into Chris's ear. "This is what you really want isn't it big boy? You wanted mommy to play with your cock maybe even suck it. I'll bet you can't wait to take that big fuck pole and ram it up mommy's wet juicy cunt."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Chris’ Hard Choices

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds