• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 09

Crystal the French Maid Ch. 09

As you remain kneeling, shaking with the aftershocks of your orgasm you hear the cheers and groans of the watchers.

The 'Timekeeper' calls out, "Six and a half minutes, a new record!" More applause.

You hear someone else say, "Even Tanya didn't last more then five." Despite your position you feel a flush of pride.

Then you hear my voice raised, "Right then, no lube for her ass fucking. Let's get the cards again to decide the order in which we have the whore. I claim the host's right to go first." All you can do is remain in your bound and exposed position, awaiting your fate.

Quickly the cards are dealt and the order decided. You know that I will have you first and you hear the man who introduced himself to you as Jamie claim second place. Stella is in the competition and is awarded third spot and you wonder how she can possibly participate. The rest of the order sees the 'Doctor', the two men who remain unknown to you and then Paul. You remain bound on all fours, shaking as you wait. Your level of excitement is still a source of amazement to you. You had refused and resisted this fate until you had been severely punished. Now you can't wait and your pussy is wet with anticipation.

I position myself behind your exposed and raised ass and remove the now deflated bulb from inside you. It comes out with a soft wet 'plop'. As I take hold of your hips I tell you, "Now Crystal I want you to tell me, to tell us, how much you want this, in the filthiest words you know."

You think about this order for only a moment then, in a flash of lust induced inspiration, a stream of gutter talk spouts from your mouth. "I can't wait Master. I really want you to ass fuck me! It will be so tight when you fuck your cock up my shit hole. I expect it will hurt quite a lot but I want you to do it, and do it hard! I want you to be the first to give it to me up the backdoor. I want you to grab my hips and force your cock through my tight, little hole and then bugger me hard. I want you to fill my ass with your hot spunk! Then I want the rest of you to do it as well until my bowels are full of your jism." Stopping suddenly you are amazed that you even knew some of those words, let alone being able to say them out loud.

You hear me behind you laughing. "I told you that you would beg for this Crystal. I also told you that you would enjoy the experience. We have achieved the first part of my prophecy, now let's see what we can do about the second bit shall we?"

With that you feel the head of my cock touch your tight rosebud and despite your anticipation you flinch away slightly. This movement brings your nipple weights into contact with the electrified plate. The 'hit' of electricity jerks you backwards, against my prick. With a sharp tearing pain you feel my cock head pierce your anus. Now you understand the full fiendishness of the metal plate. Any attempt to pull away from the cocks invading your ass will be rewarded with an electric shock. Anything less than an enthusiastic co-operation with your buggering will lead to further pain. This realisation only excites you further. Now that my cock head is in your ass you think the worst will be over. But you are wrong. I am not gentle. I take hold of your hips and pull you back onto my prick at the same time as thrusting forward. My hard, thick rod buries itself into the depths of your hole in one long painful, ripping thrust. A scream is torn from your throat and echoes around the cellar. Without even giving you time to adjust to this new feeling I start to thrust, hard.

As I do so I reach forward and grab a handful of your hair and tug your head up. "Watch Crystal!" I instruct and you begin to take in the image on the TV screen. Through your tears of pain you are enthralled by the images that are presented to you. You are being sodomised hard whilst bound tightly and you find this situation erotic. Each thrust of my cock in your ass is becoming easier to bear as you relax and accept. Your cries of pain gradually become moans of lust.

Your screams of "No, No!" Changes to accepting pleas of "Yes, Yeeeessss!". As I bury my prick even deeper into your shitter I ask, "Would you like your boyfriend to see this Crystal? I better he never got to fuck your ass." You imagine your boyfriend, the tweedy, student type watching the tape and you shiver with excitement at the thought. You push your ass back to meet my thrusts until my balls are slapping against your wet cunt.

You feel my pace quicken and watch the camera shot on the TV change, to show my contorted face as my orgasm overwhelms me. You sense my cock swell inside your ass and then you feel it pumping. You can actually feel my hot jism squirting deep inside you. As soon as I remove my deflating cock from your anus Jamie has taken my place behind you. I move round in front of you and present you with my prick to clean. You willing take it into your hungry mouth. The mixture of flavours would have disgusted you a few short hours ago but now you enjoy the humiliation of performing such a perverted act. Jamie's cock rips into your back passage as you lick me clean. The now familiar mixture of pleasure and pain sends ripples of arousal throughout your body. Once I move away you watch the TV screen and see Stella preparing her self, buckling on a huge strap-on dildo. Jamie hammers your ass for a few minutes and then adds his sperm to mine inside your abused anus.

He notices you are watching him on the TV screen and as he pulls out his cock and waves at the camera. He even mouths, "Hi Mum," for all the world like a spectator picked out by the TV cameras at the ball game. He moves round to be cleaned and Stella takes his place. The dildo is bigger than either cock so far but it still slides in easily, greased by two loads of spunk. It still stretches you further as the blonde woman buggers you without mercy. It seems the dildo is double ended because Stella is obviously enjoying herself as well. You watch as she shakes and moans in an orgasm, pinching her nipples as she comes.

Of course she wants her dildo nice and clean and you do your best with your tongue as the 'Doctor' mounts you. As Stella finishes and moves away the 'Doctor' simultaneously forces his prick up you and pushes down in the middle of your back. This brings your weights into contact with the electrified plate again. Instead of feeling pain your confused nerve endings tell you that you are receiving only pleasure. This triggers off an unexpected mini orgasm. The feeling of your anal muscles clamping on his cock is too much for the 'Doctor' and he comes in your ass with a low groan.

So the cycle continues. Each man takes your ass without any concern for your pleasure, which ironically only makes you hotter. You clean their cocks as the next one begins his assault. Each fresh load of cum deposited in your ass brings you to a new level of excitement, closer and closer to an orgasm that you fear will be so intense it might kill you.

As Paul slides his cock into your wide stretched ass you are at the very threshold of that orgasm. But the excitement of watching, of being last, of sliding into an ass that looks and feels like a warm vanilla milk shake, is too much. With an animal roar he unloads into you as well.

A moan of frustration escapes your lips and taking pity on you I tell Kareem, "Finish her off."

You watch the black butler in the TV screen as he undoes his leather trousers. The massive cock revealed fills you with terror and excitement. It appears to be bigger than anything you have taken in either your ass or your cunt all night, but you are sure it will get you off. As relaxed and stretched as your ass is this big, black cock opens it further. Everyone hears the 'squelch' as it plunges into the pool of jism in your ass. You feel cum, displaced by his member, gush out of your ass and trickle over your cunt. The black man teases you, pumping you until you are ready to come and then slowing down. By now all warnings about only speaking when spoken to are forgotten. You are moaning, begging and pleading for release. Whimpering and promising anything for the chance to orgasm. The butler stops his thrusting, once again at the last possible moment, leaving you trembling with tension. Then with his eyes closed he holds perfectly still; and then cums, depriving you of your orgasm. You feel his cock spurt again and again inside you. As you wonder at the huge quantity of spunk that must be up your ass you practically scream with frustration. As a result you are unprepared for Kareem's next action. As he withdraws his still dripping cock he reaches between your legs and grasps the ring through your clit; and tugs down on it extremely hard.

All the hours of built up tension, excitement and lust go into your orgasm. And more. It seems as every unsatisfactory fuck from the past is resolved. Every faked orgasm is made real. Any sexual tension from your previous years is released in this one instant, all in one exquisite release. Whilst you are transported to another world we all watch you in amazement. We see your cunt ejaculate a clear stream of juice that floods from you and runs down your thighs. Your spasming, cramping muscles force most of the jism from your ass, like champagne coming from a shaken bottle. It spurts from you like the eruption of geyser.

When you come to, after hours or minutes, you find yourself released from your bindings. You reach round your buttocks with one hand, as if to examine the damage. You find your sphincter still open about four inches. Without thinking your fingers begin to explore. You watch yourself on the TV screen as your whole hand enters your ass and you feel the slickness that remains from seven loads of sperm. Your other hand enters your cunt just as easily. As if watching another person you see yourself fisting your ass and cunt at the same time. You sense rather than see all of us watching in a fascinated, almost reverential silence. Amazingly you feel your need for further stimulation grow. You growl, in a low, almost animal voice, "I haven't had a 'real' cock in my cunt all night. Can anyone help me pleeeaassse!"

I laugh in amazement. "It seems we have created a monster." I say. "Kareem, perhaps you should fetch Rex and Butch."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds