• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Athena Goes Shopping Ch. 01

Athena Goes Shopping Ch. 01

One of my favorite things about living in Southern California is the abundance of outdoor malls. Today the sun was shining, I had a mental list of "Clothing For Beautiful People" to buy, and there was not a cloud in the sky.

I clicked my 4 inch heels past a kiosk looking for a directory. Wait a minute... I walked backwards a few steps and turned around. The kiosk was selling designer pet accessories. I couldn't help but peruse the collars. A quirky young redhead reminded me several times in her high pitched voice that she could help me with anything I needed. I smiled and dismissed her with a nod. I didn't want her trying to get into a conversation with me about what sort of dog I owned. I have no pets...

I finally settled on a thin, classy looking black leash with small metal spikes on either end. The spikes were flat on top though which made them more like pointy studs. I paid the clerk the $25 and walked away smiling at my first purchase of the afternoon.

Next stop was my favorite designer clothing store. The clerks there are always ridiculously stylish, very helpful and usually gay. I love them! Ryan, the New Yorker working here to pay his way through college, walked straight up to me and greeted me enthusiastically.

"Hey, Athena!" He was all smiles, "I knew you wouldn't miss this sale. I've got some deals for you, sugar."

With that he whisked me through the store for a good half of an hour helping me pick and choose the best outfits to highlight my short and curvaceous body. We picked out a few very bright shirts to show off the punk style highlights in my hair. As we headed for the dressing rooms, Ryan glanced at his watch.

"You're gonna hate me," he wrinkled his nose at me with mock fear, "but I'm overdue for my lunch break. Do you mind if I put you with someone else? He's new, but I swear he's awesome."

Before I could even answer, Ryan grabbed the arm of a boy walking by, whirled him around and grabbed his shoulders, presenting him to me.

"Athena, this is Sebastian."

The young blond smiled shyly at me. He fidgeted, obviously trying to think of something to say. After a moment of enjoying his awkwardness, I flashed him a smile and extended my hand. He shook it with a soft grip. I'm a fan of a firm handshake or a chivalrous kiss on the hand. This boy must be very meek. He didn't seem gay judging from his quick, embarrassed glances toward my cleavage flattering dress.

"Okay then," Ryan piped in, "Sebastian will take you to the dressing rooms. If you're not here in an hour, it was great to see you, honey."

Ryan dumped all the clothes onto the boy and then gave me a big hug and I promised him I'd be back within the month to see him again. As he rushed off, I was left with the quiet blond struggling to make eye contact with me.

"So," he attempted softly, "This is only my second day here, but uh. I'll take you to your fitting room and... then you can just let me know what I can do for you. Get you different sizes or colors and stuff. That sound good?"

He was trying to act casual. I stood for a moment and examined his clear blue eyes looking down at me. He must have been about 5 foot 10 if I had to guess. His posture could be better and his shirt seemed like it was hastily ironed. He did have a pretty golden-green tie on. I love men in ties, though it looked like it had been done hastily that morning like he was running late for work. All that aside, he was very nice to look at. A handsome face, lean tall body and what I hoped was a submissive demeanor. He managed to make eye contact with me for a few seconds, but the awkward silence stretched on and he quickly broke it to look at the floor.

I let another few seconds pass before I turned and headed for the fitting rooms. I could hear the shuffle of his shoes as he jumped to follow me, the hangers clacking as he tried to balance the pile of clothes in his hands.

Alyssa greeted me at the dressing rooms, recognizing me from my many visits to the store. I asked her if I could have the room at the very back corner because it was bigger. Normally, the clerks try to only fill the front stalls and work their way back so they don't have to do as much traveling back and forth when cleaning up the unpurchased clothes afterward. However, I think Alyssa trusted me as a regular to not make a mess and take out all my unwanted clothes with me afterward. She happily acquiesced and led us toward the back where all the noise of the store died down to just the low hum of techno music pumping through a lone speaker on the wall.

Sebastian stepped into the dressing room and attempted to keep any of the items from falling on the floor as he pulled hangers left and right trying to hang them up nicely on the stall racks. Alyssa rolled her eyes at me as if asking me to forgive the new guy. She walked off still chuckling.

The boy started to break into a sweat as he maneuvered a hanger through the neck of a shirt that had gotten tangled up with another shirt. I heard a clink as one of my potential dresses landed on the floor. He stared at it for a moment before looking up at me with an anxious look on his face. He reminded me of a puppy who knows he's done something bad and he's looking at his owner to see if she noticed.

"Well," I asked, "Are you going to stare at me or are you going to pick it up?"

"Sorry, Ma'am," he laughed nervously as he bent down, "I'm still getting the hang of this. Women's clothes are so cumbersome."

I took a step forward so that my shiny black peep-toe heels were in his field of view on the floor. He slowly looked up at me with the shirt in his hand, as if unsure whether to get back up. I looked down at him with a smile.

"I bet you don't think that when you're looking at a beautiful woman in a sexy dress," I teased, "Also, call me Miss, not Ma'am. I'm still young and unmarried, after all."

"Of course, Miss," he let out a breathe as if trying to calm his nerves and he stood back upright.

He wasn't terribly tall, but I'm only 5 foot 3, and a bit taller in my heels. I like tall men, though. It reminds me that it doesn't matter what size a man is, he is just as easily controlled as a short one if he has the right attitude and he meets the right woman.

Sebastian hung the dress up, patting off any dirt that may have gotten on it. As he stepped past me to leave the stall, I pressed my hand gently on his stomach to stop him. He turned to me questioningly.

"Just a moment," I said with a sweet smile, "Can you help me unzip? These sun dresses can be quite... cumbersome."

I could see his pale skin immediately turn a shade of deep red. He swallowed and nodded. I stepped forward and leaned in, reaching my hand forward to close the door behind him. As I did so, my large breasts pressed up against him. At this moment, he managed to stare directly into my eyes, but I knew it was because he was concentrating on not looking down at what was pushed up on his chest. I swung the door closed and let myself rest against him for a moment, looking up at him with a seemingly innocent smile.

Keeping my body tight against his, I slowly turned around, rubbing on him the whole time as I moved. I could hear his breathing get a bit heavy. In a moment, my back was on his chest. I reached my hands up and pulled my hair against my head, exposing my neck and the zipper of the blue sundress. There was a brief pause. Then from the corner of my eye, I saw his shaking hands rise from his sides up to the zipper. I felt his warm hands touch my skin for a split second and then he grabbed the fabric in one hand, and slowly unzipped me with the other.

He pulled very slowly and hesitantly until he got to about the middle of my back. I could hear him let out a sigh as if he had completed a dangerous and terrible task. The heat of his breath on my newly exposed skin only encouraged me further though. The heat of his body dissipated as he pulled away from me. I spun around and caught him around his waist with both of my arms.

"Wait," I whispered up to him through hooded eyes, "That's not enough. Unzip me all the way."

I pulled him back so that his chest was against me again. He blushed once more and his eyes seemed to examine everything in the small room but mine. He bit his lip in such a cute unassuming way, as what looked like a million thoughts raced through his head. Was he afraid of getting in trouble with his boss? Did he have a girlfriend?

Whatever caused his apprehension, my allure must have won out. Even though he averted his eyes to look at the floor, his arms slowly moved back up to my zipper. He fumbled with it a bit, before managing to undo the dress.

"There," I teased, never looking away from his eyes which glanced up to meet mine for a few seconds at a time, "That wasn't so hard was it?"

He gave me a nervous smile which instantly cause a little tingle down between my legs. He had beautiful white teeth and soft lips that were begging to be bitten.

"You really should smile more, Sebastian," I suggested, "It makes you look very handsome."

A little flattery goes a long way. He laughed and nodded thankfully. I think that eased the tension a little bit. He looked at me again, waiting for me to let him go. My arms stayed tightly around his waist.

"Aren't you going to help me out of my dress?"

He stared at me for a moment.

"I-I don't think I'm allowed to do that Ma'am," his eyes widened, "Uh I mean Miss! Sorry. Um..."

I laughed then. I couldn't help it. He was so adorable. I pulled away from him and took a couple of steps back, reaching my hand up to one of the straps on my dress.

"Do you want to play a game, Sebastian?"

He shook his head slowly, staring at my newly exposed shoulder. I slowly pulled down the other strap.

"Are you sure...?"

He glanced at me, then back toward the door behind him. He was contemplating whether to make his escape or not. I decided not to give him any more time to think about it. I reached down into my bag and pulled out the leather leash I had bought at the kiosk.

"What are you-"

He didn't finish his question before I gently but firmly pushed him up against the door and clipped the end of the leash to the collar of his tie. He looked down at the leash in confusion and then up at me as if waiting for an explanation. I grinned at him seductively and stepped back, running the length of the leash through my hand until it reached the wrist strap. I slipped my hand through it and with my other hand pushed the dress off my ample cleavage and let it drop to the floor.

Any questions he had seemed to disappear judging from the look on his face. He tried desperately not to stare at my black lacy bra and panties, attempting to make eye contact. His face had turned the most ridiculous shade of pink. I loved it. He was at a loss for words and could do nothing but stare at me.

I pulled gently on the leash. He stared at my breasts, swallowing awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and yanked harder on the leash. It forced his head forward and he tripped a few steps till he was once again only a breath away. I pulled down on the leash slowly, till he got the hint to bend forward until his face was a hair's touch away from mine. I placed my arm around his neck, letting my fingers rest gently along the nape.

"Let me ask again," I whispered softly into his ear, letting my hot breath help me in the persuasion process, "Do you want to play a game?"

For good measure, I licked the tip of his ear. I could feel him shiver and I caressed his neck ever so softly with the tips of my fingernails. I ran them up the back of his head a few inches, enjoying his sigh. Then, suddenly, I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him back so he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You have 3 seconds to answer me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Athena Goes Shopping Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds