• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lil Cheerleader Ch. 02

Daddy's Lil Cheerleader Ch. 02

12

After relaxing and regaining my strength for a little while longer in the recliner I decide to pick up the clothes that were discarded around the house. I don't bother to put my own clothes on as I make my way up the stairs so I can get a shower.

I throw Max's clothes in his vacant room as I turn to make my way to my own room. I find Max at the end of the hallway still naked sporting a flaccid but still very large cock. Max is standing outside of the family bathroom awaiting a shower, which is currently occupied by Liz.

"Have Fun Daddio?"

"Are you kidding? That was a blast! I haven't had that much fun in a while"

"Good, I'm glad! I'm also glad your approving of this because Liz and I have been hiding it for a little bit now"

"How long have the two of you been intimate with each other?"

"Well it first started maybe about a year ago, we would watch each other masturbate. Not long after that Liz brought home this porno that was circulating around school that two of her friends are in. When we were watching that porno together we got really hot so we took it past masturbating in front of each other and had sex."

After hearing this I realize I'm still holding onto Liz's clothes as I place her skirt and sweater down on a near by chair as I bring her thong up to my face and slowly deeply inhale her underwear. My daughter's thong is still a bit damp with her juices as her musky smell fills my nose and I begin to feel my rod getting hard again.

"I love when Liz wears her cheerleader outfit! It gets me so turned on, all my friends and guys on the team always comment on how hot Liz is and what they would do to her."

I myself am sporting quite the woody now from hearing this from my sons mouth. Before I even realize it I find my daughter's thong wrapped around my cock in my hand. The feeling of Liz's silky smooth thong on my cock sends shock waves through my body.

Max and I are now masturbating openly outside of the bathroom where my baby girl is cleaning up her body from the fucking we just gave her.

"Does your mother know about the two of you?"

Just then the door opens up as Liz stands there watching us while in a white string bikini with red cherries printed on it. My question goes unanswered as my daughter stands in the bathroom doorway watching us.

"You little horny devils can't get enough, can you? Look at you Daddy! Your jerking off your cock with my thong! Maybe you boys need some help?"

Max and I both let out groans of ecstasy as Liz alternates between blowing one of us and jerking off the other. I truly have never seen anything hotter then seeing my little girl with my dick down her throat as she is jerking off my son.

Liz then takes both of our cocks and connects our cocks at the heads and holds them there as she wraps her mouth around both of our touching helmets.

Liz began caressing the bottom of both of our cock heads with her tongue. While Liz focuses on our docking dicks with her mouth she takes her hands and begins pulling on our ball bags and lightly scratching them with her long french tip nails.

The only thought that runs through my mind at this point is if these little trysts between me, my son and my daughter are to continue how am I going to be able to keep this as a secret from my wife?

"Ahhhh Fuck Sis, No one blows cocks like you do!"

Liz giggles in response and looks back and forth into our eyes as her tongue does laps around our helmets polishing them with her saliva.

Liz then breaks the connection between our cocks and begins sucking on my ball bag. Liz is taking her time as she sucks on one ball at a time until she sticks my entire sack in her mouth while lightly jerking my shaft off.

The feeling of Liz's soft tongue massaging my testicles is amazing but the taboo of knowing it is my daughter who is devouring my balls makes it even hotter thus making me even harder.

Max grabs Liz by her hair as he pulls her mouth away from my ball bag and turns her focus onto his nut sack. I watch as Liz gobbles on Max's huge ball bag as she yanks on his shaft.

All of a sudden we hear the beeping of a car horn as Liz stops snacking Max's nuts as she stands up.

"Shit!, I'm sorry guys! That must be Heather. I don't wanna keep her waiting, we gotta get to the beach before the traffic. I'll make it up to you two later. I Promise! In the mean time while I'm gone, please don't blow your loads, save them for me! Oh and Daddy, You can keep that thong!"

Liz runs to her room and grabs her beach bag and runs down the stairs and out the door. Max and I stand there in front of the bathroom sporting our hard ons watching Liz's ass bounce in her bikini as she runs out of the house.

"Well, you heard the lady! We can't shoot off our baby batter, so take a cold shower and lets watch the Doubleheader in the living room"

"Sounds like a plan Dad!"

As I enter my room the phone starts ringing. I go over to the nightstand and pick up the phone to find that it is my wife Donna on the other end.

Donna tells me she has a surprise for my birthday I can't wait to find out what it is but I think we as a family have a bigger secret.

As I'm talking to Donna on the phone I lay on our bed and I bury Liz's thong in my face and continue smelling and tasting them. As I am doing this I can't help myself from lightly jerking myself.

Max enters my room in a towel that shows he is still pretty hard as he asks if it is Mom on the phone.

I inform him that it is his mother and he asks if he could talk to her.

I tell Donna that Max wants to talk her and that I should get a shower, I tell Donna I love her and hand the phone over to Max.

I notice as I hand over the phone to Max that he starts undoing his towel and starts playing with himself.

It makes me wonder if he too wants to fuck his mother or if he is still thinking about his sister as I leave Liz's thong on my bed as I enter the bathroom to start my shower.

While I'm in the shower I can't help stroking myself as i envision Liz and Donna blowing me at the same time.

I come pretty close to blowing my load in the shower but hold back at the previous request of my daughter.

I finish my shower and start drying myself and enter my room to find Max is still laying on my bed with Liz's thong in hand jerking himself off and he is still on the phone.

Max is in a state of bliss with his eyes closed and my presence in the room is unbeknown to him as Max is slowly jerking off.

"Mmmmmm Yea how does that feel? Do you want more you filthy slut?"

My heart skips a beat when I hear this as I try to remain quiet in order to listen in on more of this phone sex to see if Max is still on the phone with his mother.

I try to slowly move over to my dresser while in my towel but I foolishly trip on one of my shoes and alert my presence to Max.

"I gotta go, the Doubleheader is about to start. I can't wait to see you tonight!"

Max then hangs up the phone and removes Liz's thong from his cock and leaves it on my bed.

As Max gets up from my bed he states he is going to get changed and that he is going to put on the Doubleheader. I mention that I'll meet him down in the living room as he closes the door behind him and exits my room.

It has gotten much warmer from earlier this morning so I throw on some mesh basketball shorts and a white shirt and open the all windows in my room. I then brush my teeth in my bathroom and head down to the living room.

I head into the living room that has a nice breeze going through it. Max has opened up the sliding glass door to combat the heat.

The game is about to start as I sit down on the couch next to Max who is also wearing mesh basketball shorts but no shirt.

The first game was a close one. UNC had just had pulled out a victory over Duke in a double overtime thriller.

We were now on to the second game between Stanford and UCLA when I noticed we were both still semi hard through our mesh shorts but I try to focus on the game.

Through out the game though I saw we were both pretty hard probably from seeing all the cheerleaders at the game and all the sexy ads during commercials. I can see we're both rubbing ourselves as we see the cheerleaders on the TV.

"So I noticed while you were talking to your Mother you were seriously beating your meat. Do you wanna fuck Mom?"

"Are you kidding? I've been fucking Mom for a while now, even before Liz and I started masturbating in front of each other. While I was talking to Mom on the phone I was dreaming that I was fucking Liz and pulling out and Mom was there sucking off Liz's juices off my cock"

I'm shocked to hear my own son has been having sex with my wife but at the same time it turns me on even more. It makes a little bit more sense now though why Donna has been too tired sometimes for sex outside of our busy work schedules.

"Your not mad that I have been fucking Mom and Liz are you? We were keeping a secret it a because we didn't know how you would react."

"Nah, I'm not mad at all I'm actually even more turned on then I was before"

After I say this I pat my son on the inner thigh to reassure him as I feel the huge erect girth through his mesh shorts before I remove my hand.

"Actually I was having a similar dream when I was in the shower while you were on the phone but I was dreaming that your mom and sister were both blowing me at the same time"

As I said this I realize our shorts are pulled down and our rock hard dicks are out as we lightly stroking them in circular motions.

During the remaining duration of the first half Max and I are shouting out fantasies of ours involving Donna and Liz as we continue jerking off.

As the game is heading into halftime I ask out of curiosity about the porn tape that Max referred to earlier that had two of Liz's friends in it.

"Oh Hell Yea!, Your going to Love it Dad! Let me grab it!".

While Max runs up the stairs up to his room I get completely naked and slowly stroke my shaft to the cheerleader halftime show.

Max comes back down the stairs with the tape in hand and pops it into the VCR. As Max makes his way back to the couch I suggest that he should make himself comfortable. Max agrees as he disrobes and sits next to me on the couch.

A title on the screen pops up in pink lettering saying "Pool Side Sluts", I'm surprised to see a title because I figured this would just be some amateur video but it looks pretty professionally edited.

"Pool Side Sluts" opens with a very sexy blonde in a bikini top and daisy duke jean shorts teasing the camera on the stoop of a door.

I immediately recognize this blonde as the girl who works the cash register at the local grocery store. I believe her name is Dana, thats what her name tag at the grocery store said at least. I've always fantasized of shoving my cock up her big ass as she is bent over bagging my groceries.

After about two minutes of this tease footage the film cuts to a couple of older guys playing cards on a patio table.

The camera pans around showing the guys who are playing and I realize one of them is this guy who goes to the same gym as me. His name is Mr. Long, he is friends with my buddy Ray from the gym.

The cameraman then focuses his lens downhill next door to the pool of the neighbor's backyard to reveal three women in bikinis jumping into the water. The camera continues it's medium length focus on the three women as they play in the water and splash each other.

I can't exactly make out their faces of the girls due to the distance of the camera but I'm kind of growing impatient to get to the action.

"When is it gonna get to the action?"

"Soon, very soon Dad. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!"

The camera is focused on the women who are now out of the pool and have gotten rid of their bikinis. The cameraman then says "Man, Oh Man! Am I glad that I bought this camera!"

I recognize the voice but I can't exactly put my finger on whose voice it is.

As the cameraman says this he focuses the camera back on the rest of the guys who are now also disrobing as they watch the action. The mysterious cameraman follows their lead as he takes off his shirt and drops his shorts as you can see his penis stand to attention.

The cameraman then sits back down and reveals through the lens of the camera that all the guys have hard ons as their focus is now on the women and not their card game.

The camera pans to the action next door and reveals that one of the girls is now rubbing sunscreen on the others. This continues until all three of the women start getting intimate and begin having a full on three-way lesbo sex fest.

While the camera is focused on the action you hear "Oh Man Ray, I hope your getting all this on camera!", the camera pans to the voice to show it was Mr. Long who is vigorously jerking his dick.

As Mr. Long says this I think to myself "No, could it be? Is it my friend Ray with the mysterious voice who is the cameraman?"

Just then I get confirmation as the camera is turned around to show Ray's face who displays a shit eating grin as he then points the camera down to show him jerking his shaft.

I can't believe it but at the same time I'm so turned on by this revelation that i stroke my penis with longer thrusts.

As I do this the guys on the tape situate themselves closer to the action as they take their chairs and line them up next to each other to face the action.

The camera pans back to the action next door as the three girls are really going at it now. After a few more minutes showing the girls in action, Ray points the camera down showing him pleasuring himself.

Ray then looked left and right with the camera to show all the cocks lined up that were getting off watching the action. By my quick count of the line up I counted eight guys.

Then one of the cocks had blurted out "Thats it I can't take this tease anymore, we gotta go down there and get our dicks serviced I can't do it myself anymore."

All the guys on the tape agree as they get up and head down the hill towards the gate that was shared by the properties.

I look over at Max who has a smile on his face while he is watching the action.

"Just calm down hot shot! Remember your sisters request!"

"I don't know if I'll be able to or you will be able to when you see what's next!"

I turn my focus back to the TV as the camera's view is coming up on the three girls as all the guys begin clapping. A female voice speaks up and then asks "Oooo, Mr. Long who are all your friends?"

Ray cuts the camera's view to the voice to reveal it is GINA GUCCIANO AND HER DAUGHTER JAMIE!!!!!

I can't believe it! Jamie is one of my daughter's best friends; I've know Jamie and her Mother Gina for years.

Jamie and Liz met in Girl Scouts and our families have been friends since then. I've always wanted to fuck Gina since we first met. Gina is a very young and successful mother and she has always worn small tight sexy outfits.

Jamie hasn't fallen far from the tree either. Jamie herself is quite sexy and has caught my eye numerous times over the past few years as she was growing up to become a beautiful woman like her mom.

"See, I told you Dad! How hot is this? But wait there is more so don't blow your load!"

I took Max's queue and slowed down to a complete stop as I sat there watching the blow bang action with a hard on that fells like a steel rod.

I must say Ray has quite the talent; the camera work is very professional as he caught all the action and added his own narration to all the dirty talk that was going around.

Just then Max and I hear the front door close.

"Ok Guys, We're Home!"

"We're?" Max and I say in unison as we turn around to see Liz, her friend Heather and a big muscular guy I have never seen before walk into the living room.

I am a little embarrassed being in the presence of this other guy while my son and I are watching porn together.

"Daddy, this is Nick, don't worry he is cool."

"Nice to meet you Nick!"

I shake Nick's hand as I sit on the couch with a full hard on.

"How was the beach sweetheart?"

Liz and Heather are now on either side of the couch next to Max and I in their bikinis.

"It was alright, we worked on our tans at the nude beach but we were kinda disappointed because there were no other cute boys to join us"

"Join You?" Max asks in a puzzled state as Heather reaches down and is beginning to slowly caress his cock.

"Yea! Nick was fucking the both of us on the beach and we wanted other cute boys to join us for a little group action but we couldn't find any until now" Heather said as she began open mouth kissing my son.

Heather is Greek and she has one of the most fantastic tanned hard bodies. Heather is about 5'2 and 110 pounds and I'd say her measurements are probably 32A-24-36.

What Heather lacks in the tits department she certainly makes up for it with one of the most amazing asses I have ever seen.

"I see Max has shown you the tape. What do you think of it Daddy?" Liz asks as Nick begins kissing her neck and slowly unties Liz's bikini top as her tits spring free as Nick then bends my daughter over the couch with her face placed directly next to mine.

"This is the hottest thing I have ever seen, my cock is aching right now. I can't believe Mrs. Gucciano and Jamie are in this movie!"

"My father is one of the guy's in the tape, it is a big hit in our family too" Nick states as he fondles my daughters breasts as he soon drops his shorts.

It appears as if Nick has stuck his dick in my daughter's ass judging from the grimace on her face.

I look at the TV screen to see the action has advanced from the blow bang I had seen previously to now two of the girls getting a train run on them by all the guys.

I then turned my attention to my right to see Max now has Heather on top of him riding him cowgirl style.

Heather sees that I feel left out as she leans over and locks her lips around my one eyed monster as Max starts fucking the shit out of her pussy.

Seeing all this sex around me puts me over the edge. I lay my head back on the couch as I put my hands on Heather's head forcing my cock down her throat as far as I can.

As my head is lying back on the couch Liz is hovered above my face while she is getting fucked in the ass by Nick. Liz takes the opportunity to lock lips with me as our tongues dance in our mouths while it feels like my dick was hitting Heather's tonsils.

"oOoOoOoOo Fuck Nick!, Shove that Monster deep in my ass!!!"

You can her the sound of Nick's balls slapping against Liz's pussy under this scream of passion.

I lift my head up to see Heather making eye contact with me as my dick is forcing it's way further down her throat as she bobs up and down on my son's rigged cock.

After a while I feel like I am going blow my load as I pull Heather off my shaft by her hair.

I look over at the TV screen to see some of the girls getting Double Penetrated as I try not to touch my cock fearing that I will shoot off my load.

I remember about my cock ring up in my room that will help me not blast my load. I excuse myself as I state that I am going to grab my cock ring.

When I come back down I find Liz is getting Double Penetrated and Heather is riding Max's face on the head cushion of the couch.

I sit right next to my son and watch him in all his glory. I then look up at the TV to see Gina Gucciano sucking on some Monster Black Dick and realize I missed something so I'll have to watch this again some other time.

I slip on my cock ring and then pick up Heather off of Max's face and sit her on my face as we lock into a 69.

Heather has a really small slit that she keeps shaved completely bald. The frame of Heather's body is so small that her butt hole is so close to her pussy that my nose is buried in her brown eye while I munch down on her box.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lil Cheerleader Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds