• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brent's Punishment

Brent's Punishment

You just showed up at my door very late in the night. I've been waiting for you for what seems like hours, and my mind has been racing wondering why you are running so behind. I've convinced myself that if you show up and you're not physically harmed, that I am going to punish you for the rest of the night. It is imperative that you learn not to disappoint me.

You are standing there casually, and you ask me if you can come inside. I consider your request and decide to move out of the way slightly so you can enter. You sense something is wrong; you begin explaining how your night got out of hand and you were sorry for being so late. I stop listening and continue to stare at you, my temper flaring and my mind racing with all of the things I am going to do to your body. I look at you and tell you to stop talking. I explain from this point further, you only are to say Yes Madame, or No Madame, and only when I ask you a question. You nod your head and wait.

I let you stand there in the entry for a few minutes while I go to my bedroom and gather the various tools I am looking to use. I touch several of our recent purchases, and decide that tonight is the night we will use the toy we were so excited to purchase the first week we met. I pick a few more things out, and I clear off the bed so that you may lie down. I come back out and look at you with disgust; I point to the shower, and tell you to wash your dirty pig body. I clarify that you must keep the shower curtain open the entire time, and any mess you make you have to clean up. I turn the shower on so that it is somewhat hot, hotter than you normally take showers. Once I approve your cleanliness, I turn the shower off and pat you dry.

You seem really nervous, almost scared, because you've never seen me act this harshly towards you. I touch your body with my hands, placing them in the middle of your chest at first, and then the tops of your shoulders. I intertwine my fingertips together around your neck and pull you close to me and whisper into your ear that I am going to violate you tonight. I am going to make you pay for disappointing me, not with cash but with pain. The last thing I whisper into your ear is a reminder; it's something that takes the edge off, but comes with its own consequences down the road. I simply say safeword, and I give you a second to use it should you be too scared to start.

Yes Madame.

I lead you from the bathroom and into the bedroom. I leave you standing there naked as I walk a circle around you and shake my head. You are still a filthy pig, and I am going to keep telling you that for the next several hours. I start talking down to you, telling you that you do not satisfy me in bed. I start to get very heated in my explanation, and I start pinching you on your legs and inner thighs. I pinch the backs of your arms next, and without skipping a beat I start to pinch your nipples, sharply. I push you onto the bed with one hard thrust and climb onto you, straddling you between my legs. I look at you and ask if you know how I like to be pinched, and you reply Yes Madame. This infuriates me and I spit right in your face. I start pinching your nipples hard as you wipe your eyes. I lean forward and start to brush my teeth over them, feeling you squirm underneath me because you are uncomfortable. I get your nipple to align with the tip of my tongue and as I release my tongue's touch, I bite down quickly onto your nipple and feel your entire body clench between my legs.

I look up at you and your eyes are watering. I tell you that you do not know how to please me, and you could never know how to please me even if you spent hours trying. You are just a filthy pig, and you will never have control over my pleasure unless I give it to you first.

Yes Madame.

I start to explain several things to you in a very stern, direct tone. You will be blindfolded and gagged for the remainder of the evening. You are allowed to help me with this, because your safety will be in my hands for the night. You must be able to breathe; the gag is to muffle your screams I know will be loud later on in the evening. The blindfold is simply there to restrain your ability to anticipate anything, and will eliminate your instinct to flinch before pain. Once you are secure with these two items, I lay you back down flat and revert back to lightly pinching your nipples. I keep it light for the next few minutes until I stop abruptly. I lay there and let your heart race. You shiver a little because your skin is so cold; I move my hand to the side of the bed where I placed all of my tools, and I slowly pick up the nipple clamps. You hear the chain rattle a little and you let out a whimper. I tell you to shut up unless you want me to put them on very, very tight. You stay calm as I place them on each nipple. I clamp them tightly and slide my hand down between your legs so that I can slowly start to fondle your erection. I slip my finger under your gag and tell you I am going to lick you and run my teeth and fingernails over your balls.

Yes Madame.

I remove my finger from your gag and position my body back on top of you. I tell you how much I enjoy your silence, and that you are being a very good boy. I show you some affection by sliding my wetness back and forth on the head of your cock, teasing you by never allowing you completely inside my soaking wet pussy. I inch myself down further and admire how hard you've gotten for me. Again I tell you what a good boy you are, and now I need to clean you up. I take you into my mouth in one long slow gulp, and I remove my juice from you completely. I lick around you, under you, and down your ass crack. I tongue your ass a little and then run my teeth back over everything I just licked. I hear you let out a moan and I stop dead in my tracks. I told you earlier you were not to express any signs of pleasure, and your disobedience makes my blood boil. I clench my hand around your balls and tell you to shut the fuck up. Your cock gets even harder, and I start to see a little precum forming on the top. I realize it's time to turn you over and tie you down to the bed.

I get up and walk to the table for the rope and bondage tape. I tell you to take the nipple clamps off immediately and place them on the floor. I then tell you to lie on your stomach with your ass slightly propped up in the air and your head facing the end of the bed. I take both of your hands and tape the wrists together, securing you to the bed with the rope. I turn the lights out and light a few candles on the table so that I can still see what I'm doing. I take out one of our drip candles and light it from the ones on the table; without even telling you what I'm about to do, I drip a bit of hot wax on the bottoms of your feet. You are much stronger than I anticipated, because you barely move. You are being a very very good boy. I drip more wax onto your back and neck, and I tell you that I am enjoying watching your skin turn red from the extreme heat. It's muffled, but I understand what you've said:

Yes Madame.

I set the candle aside and reach around to grab your cock and balls in my hand one more time while I tongue your asshole. I slip my finger inside to make sure you understand what I want to do next. I stroke your cock slightly as I finger your asshole and I start telling you over and over what a dirty dirty pig you are. While I continue fingering you, I start to lube up one of my pink toys. I add lube to my fingers at the same time to get you nice and ready for thick dildo I am getting ready to push deep inside your ass. I ask you several times if you're ready to get fucked by a girly pink dildo, and you don't respond with anything. Finally I climb down and position myself in front of you so I can lift your blindfold. I look into your eyes and ask you one more time if you're ready for me to start fucking you and you nod yes. It's time to remove your gag for the night; I ask you again, and tell you to answer me with your voice this time.

Yes Madame.

I put your blindfold back in place and turn everything off in the room. I position myself behind you and remain silent. I slip a finger into your ass one time, and then I force two very quickly. I lube the pink dildo up one more time, and slowly push it into your ass. Your legs go weak and you start to lie down a little. I push it hard into you and tell you to get back up on your knees if you want me to take my time, otherwise pig... I am going to fuck the shit out of you and cause you to scream out. I explain further that no one will hear your screams except me, and in fact you will just please me further by screaming... therefore making me want to push even harder and deeper.

I am surprised by your stubbornness and your desire to continue disappointing me. You choose to continue lying flat, so I pull the pink toy out and spit on your back. I take the back of my leather paddle and slap the side of your hip and inner thighs.

Pig, you will get back on your knees immediately!

I push the palms of my hands hard into the back of your knees so that you involuntarily bend them and get back up. I secure the harness around my hips, quickly drench the red fake cock with lube and begin to mount you. I say nothing, and I just abruptly push my way into your tight ass with my deliciously hard, thick, long, fake cock. I dig my fingernails into your hips and force my way into your ass harder and harder with each thrust. Every time you scream out, I push harder and deeper. Eventually I am picking up the pace and you become quieter. You start moaning and I tell you how filthy dirty you are for enjoying a big red cock in your ass. I ask you if you are enjoying your fuck, and you reply several times

Yes Madame.

Yes Madame.

Yes Madame.

I reach up with my right hand and tell you to draw your head backwards to meet it. I feel you jerk your head back and I grab a hold of your hair. You are in a ton of pain now with this position and I love it. Again, you start to get used to the pain and as I reach around to touch your cock, I feel the sheets below and realize you've cum several times. I unlatch my fingers from your head and slowly stop fucking you. I remove the strap-on from my body, but leave the red cock in your ass as you collapse. I laugh at you, and your idea that you think the night is over. After untying your hands, I demand that you get up and kneel over the bed so your face is directly above your wet spot. I tell you to start cleaning up as much as you can. I watch you with your blindfold on and your red cock falling out of your gaping wide asshole, and find myself incredibly turned on. I slide down in front of your head and tell you to lick up my juices. After you make me cum, I ask if you are sorry for what you've done, and you smile and reply

No Madame.

I guess you're right baby, the submissive does always have control; you just ensured yourself a next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Brent's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 432 milliseconds