• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sandra's First Submission Ch. 02

Sandra's First Submission Ch. 02

Chapter two: Conclusion

Sandra felt Rick sit on the bed, then felt his warm hand resting on her ass cheek, his fingers resting close to her opening. She tried to move but found herself helpless.

"For the rest of weekend, you will refer to me as Sir, do you understand?"

"Yes," Sandra whispered.

Rick raised his hand and slapped Sarah hard across the ass making her cry out. "Oowwwww!"

"Did you mean yes Sir?"

"Oh, yes Sir," she said as she caught her breath.

"I can't believe that you disobeyed me. First of all, you were late, then you refused to shave that little pussy of yours."

Rick inserted a finger just barely into Sarah's wetness, I bet you masturbated too, didn't you?"

"Oohhhhh, yes, but..."

"Yes? Hmmmmm, I want you to listen to me. You know that you must be punished right?"

"Yes Sir."

"You are in a public place, you will not cry out, understand?"

"Understand?" Rick asked as he pulled Sarah's cheeks apart

"Ohh, Sir, yes...."

Sandra was shocked to feel the first lashing fall across her smooth ass. It stung, but barely made and sound. She felt another sharp sting and Sarah cried out, "Oowwwww!"

"What did I say?" Rick asked.

"Not to cry out?"

Sandra felt another across her ass cheeks. "Sir."

Do you want me to open the door wide so people can watch and hear you?"

"Please.... No, pleeeease Sir."

A silence fell across the room as Sandra wondered what Rick was doing.

She felt Rick climb onto the bed in front of her. "Take my cock into your sweet mouth."

Sandra struggle to get her head into a position that was comfortable when Rick slid his cock into her.

"Suck it." Rick ordered as he whipped her bare bottom.

Sandra's screams were muffled as Rick fucked her face and continued with her punishment.

Sandra's submissive side was beginning to show through. Her moans were becoming louder as she sucked Rick deep. As the whip would fall between her cheeks, her pussy would ache with arousal.

The sound of her slurping on him, her nasal sounds and gags made Rick pull out to let her catch her breath. Sandra pleaded, "Take me now, I'm so wet....... Please fuck me."

"You are not ready yet, and did I fail to hear you say Sir?"

Rick lay the whip across her ass firmly and forced his huge cock back into her mouth.

Sandra tried again to cry out, but was only muffled. She lost track of how many more times she felt the whip.

Rick pulled his cock out of her mouth leaving the taste of his pre-cum on her lips. She lay the totally exhausted as Rick walked around behind her.

Sandra could sense the rose near her face as the soft petals stoked against her and the smell surrounded her. Rick continued to gently touch her soft skin with the rose, over her shoulders and working down to the small of her back.

"Very nice," Rick said as he ran the soft petals over Sandra's tender ass.

"Oooohh, " Sandra shivered as the rose petals touched her wet lips. "Yessss."

Rick continued to tease her swollen lips with one hand as he began to run his finger around the rim of her tight forbidden hole.

"Ohhhhh....Nooo," Sandra begged as Rick inserted one finger into her.

"Just relax," as he probed his finger in and out gently.

Sandra continued to moan, then clawed at the bed as he inserted two fingers. She wanted more. She tried to push towards him, but was at his mercy.

"You like this?"

"Mmmm....Yes, Ohhhh, Yes.."

Rick pulled his fingers away.

"No, don't stop."

He grabbed a large vibrating butt plug and began to lube the end as Sandra waited with anticipation of what was to come.

Oooooo, mmmm...." She squirmed as Rick inserted the plug to the base.

"Ohhh, my Gawwd.." She screamed as he turned on the vibe. "Yeeees, Ooooooooooooooo...You're gonna make me cum, Ohhhhhhh"

"Rick slapped Sandra across the ass, "I will let you know when you may cum."

Sandra felt Rick's strong hands spreading her cheeks open wide. She then felt her wet lips being forced open as Rick's hard cock slowly eased into her.

"Ohoooooooo...." she moaned as Rick lowered himself all the way in. As he ground his cock deep inside of her, the vibrating plug in her ass was causing a build up inside of which she had never experienced.

Rick began to stroke his huge cock in and out of her harder and harder. "Don't you cum yet,"

"Fuck.. ohmmf..... oohhhhh.....stop, ahhhhh, ohmmmmf."

Sandra felt herself starting to let go. "Oh......Noooooooo, Noooo, Ahhhhhhhhhh..."

She shook uncontrollably as Rick pulled out of her. It had been a long time since she had such an intense orgasm.

"Oh God, yes, ohhhh yees.....oooooooooooooooooh, yes"

Rick untied Sandra's ankle restraints. She lay there still unable to move.

"Roll over on your back," Rick ordered as he gently coaxed her limp body. Rick unlocked the hand cuffs that secured her arms over head. "I want you to leave the blind fold on," he said as he repositioned Sandra to the center of the bed.

"If you do as I say, I will no longer restrain you, disobey me, and I will. Understand?"

"Yes Sir," Sandra said softly.

"Spread your legs for me, wide."

Sandra obeyed and opened herself up to Rick. "What a pretty pussy. I bet she tastes good too, huh?"

Sandra felt Rick's hot breath on her wetness. Immediately as Rick's tongue touched her clit, her reflex action was to clamp down hard on his head. She realized what she had done, "I'm sorry, sorry Sir."

"Don't move, " Rick ordered again.

Sandra squirmed as Rick again kissed her sweet wetness with his tongue. She had all she could do to not move. The vibration of the plug still deep in her ass and Rick's repetitive lapping on her clit was causing her to lose control.

"Not again. Ohhhh, yes, yes, yeeeeeeees,"

Sandra screamed as she clamped her legs around Rick's head. Rick continued to suck up her juices as she arched her back and tried to push Rick away.

After a few seconds, Sandra's quivering body unclamped around Rick's head.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

"Sir, but I...."

Rick spread Sandra's legs wide and slowly pulled out her vibrating plug. "Nooooooooo....ooooh."

"I think you need a larger plug,"

"Sir?"

Sandra felt Rick's body close as he pulled her legs apart, then felt her hole being forced open. "Owwww, Ohhhh...."

"Is this what you wanted? huh? huh?" Rick asked as he took her deeper at every thrust.

"Oh, yeees, ahhhh, owwww, ohhhh, Oh....my Gawwwwwwd. Yesssssss."

"Seeing that you like to masturbate so much, I want you to rub that clit of yours, understand?"

"Yees, oomph. Sir," she groaned.

Sandra rested her hands on her stomach, her wrists were still restrained together.

"Rub that clit, Do it NOW!" He ordered as he pounded his cock deep inside of her forbidden hole.

Sandra hesitantly did what she was told. Her clit was swollen and tender to the touch. "Ohhhhhhhh."

"Rub her hard,"

Sandra's back began to arch, "Ohhhh... Oh my God, I'm gonna cum. Ohhhhh, I'M going to squirt! Ohhhhhhhhh ... Fuck, fuck! Ooooooooooo"

"Cum for me," Rick said breathing heavily.

Sandra felt a deep feeling in her stomach as she rubbed her little clit harder, "I'm coming...Ohhh,"

"Rick, , stop, stop, st....Ohhhhhhh...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Only deep moans were heard as Sandra shook, then squirted.

Rick witnessed Sandra's total release, pulled out and shot his gift over her stomach and tits. "Aaaarrrrrg"

Rick drained his cock, then reinserted back into Sandra's cum filled ass hole. "Ohhhhh."

He collapsed on top of Sandra and both shook from the intensity they both had shared. Their heart beats were the only noises now filling the room.

Rick removed Sandra's blindfold, looked deep into her eyes and softly kissed her.

Sandra reflected on the past few hours. She had entered the world of BDSM. She knew now that her life would never be the same. She now knew freedom, freedom through submission.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sandra's First Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds