• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 08

Crystal the French Maid Ch. 08

You have realised that you have passed a major watershed. You know there is no turning back now. You must continue to plumb the depths. You want to discover all the pleasure that humiliation and pain can bring you. You shiver with excitement at that thought. You look down at me and notice the slickness of your juices shining on my hand. Without being asked you croak,

"Thank you Master." You have signified your surrender and sealed your fate but that realisation only fills you with a warm feeling.

You look around to take in your surroundings again. Most of the watching men have their trousers open and are stroking very hard cocks, a sight that now gives you a shiver of anticipation. The blonde woman Stella has dropped the rope attached to your labia ring and is sprawled in an armchair, legs akimbo, working the end of a wine bottle into her cunt; the larger end. Obviously overwhelmed with lust from watching your fisting another of the men is engaged in vigorously ass-fucking Tanya. The girl is on all fours, alternatively moaning and grunting as his cock moves backwards and forwards in her rear entrance. As you watch the man his face contorts, he groans and his body spasms as he empties his balls into Tanya's arse. Before you even have time to fully take in the scene I have released your various restraints and told you, "

"Go and lick Tanya clean."

Rising from the examination table reminds you of all the abuse you have suffered. Your pussy aches and the stripes on your breasts and thighs tingle. Your nipples throb and you wonder if they will ever return to their previous size. A trickle of your cunt juice runs down your thigh and stings on one of the welts. You find it difficult to stand and clutch at the bed to steady yourself.

"If walking is so difficult Crystal then crawl." I say. "Get down on all fours and crawl across the floor bitch."

Having agreed to submit you do as you are told. You are reminded of your 'bitch' status by the leather collar you still wear around your neck. Once you arrive beside Tanya she gestures for to turn over. When you are slow to respond she roughly forces you onto your back. Then she squats over your face once again. It soon becomes apparent that several men have used Tanya to relieve their lust whilst you were blindfolded. The amount of cum leaking from her cunt seems to indicate that several loads have been deposited there as well. You set to work with your tongue and lips drinking the heady cocktail of Tanya's juices and the spunk of several men from her pussy. So much do you enjoy the taste that you probe between her huge, pierced lips to ensure you suck out every drop of jism. Tanya shifts slightly above your face to position her anus above your mouth. She reaches around to spread her ass checks. This helps the most recent injection of sperm to trickle from her sphincter into your waiting mouth. It has a different, slightly unpleasant taste, to the cum that you have just drunk from her cunt, but you swallow it down anyway. This brings cheers from those gathered around watching. Now you feel no shame at this response, only pride and pleasure at having pleased us.

Once Tanya is sure that you have made sure her ass and pussy nice and clean she dismounts from your face. You lie for a moment feeling the mixture of cunt juices and sperm drying on your face. Then you are almost gently helped to your feet to face me. Holding your chin in my hand I look you straight in the eye and ask,

"Do you want your ass fucked now Crystal?"

You realise that this is another test. This is where you had bridled before. Refusing to submit last time had lead to the most awful punishment and humiliation. You cannot begin to imagine what sort of tortures would be forthcoming if you refused again now. But resistance is the furthest thing from your mind. You have given up yourself to the pleasures of surrendering. Your will is no longer your own. You have no say over how your body is to be used, no input into how you receive your pleasure, no contribution to make. You now only want to submit and receive because this submission is the sweetest pleasure you have ever experienced. Full of this feeling you smile and say,

"You can do what you like to me Sir, I am your sex toy. I will be totally subservient to your wishes. I never been fucked in my ass hole before now, but you can have me, all of you. Take it"

This response brings roars of approval from your audience, and a wide smile from me. "Very good Crystal! Now we must prepare you. You have new pleasures to experience, as well as some new 'toys'" I add significantly.

I request that Stella prepare your nipples and she collects some items from the drawers in the 'toy' cabinet. These 'items' are a length of insulated copper wire with metal weights on one end, and clips on the other. She expertly attaches the clips to the rods in your nipples. Immediately the weights drag on your nipples and cause them to throb. You are puzzled and feel suddenly brave enough to speak up.

"Excuse me Sir?"

I turn to look at you with a hint of anger in my eyes. "What slut?"

Nervous, you stammer your question. "I have submitted to you now, I will do whatever you say. Why must I still be punished?"

I sneer at your question but answer it anyway. "You don't understand at all do you whore? Breaking your will with pain was only a secondary consideration. We tortured you because we ENJOY it and we will continue to do so whenever we feel like it."

With extra menace in my voice I continue. "From now on you will speak only when spoken to. Even then it will only be to say 'Yes Master' or 'Yes Mistress'. Do you understand Crystal?"

My message has been received loud and clear and you whisper, with your eyes downcast, "Yes Master".

Looking at the blonde woman still standing beside you I tell her, "Reward her impudence with more weights Stella." With a sick look of pleasure she rapidly complies and the throb in your nipples becomes an aching pain.

You feel rough hands grab your hair and force you to your knees, then onto your face. Unseen hands buckle leather strap round your arms, just above each elbow. Similar straps go around your legs above the knees. Metal rods are inserted between the bindings on your elbows and then your knees, spreading both to just beyond the point of comfort. A quick, experimental struggle shows you that the straps on your legs and arms are connected. The overall effect is to leave you completely trussed up and immobile. You are resting on your knees and forearms, both spread wide apart, with your ass up in the air. The weights drag the wires on your nipples straight down, dangling only inches from the floor. The preparations continue as a small, square metal plate is positioned on the floor directly below your breasts and the weights that gently swing from your aching nipples. You notice an electric cable running from the plate but you are totally baffled as to its purpose.

One of the unknown men crouches in front of you. He is young, red headed with a bushy beard of the same colour.

"Hi Crystal, my name is Jamie. I'm really looking forward to busting your ass." He says with a friendly smile that is in contrast to his words. "And I want to make sure you don't you don't miss anything."

With that he gets up to take the television off its wheeled stand and place it on the floor, directly in front of your face. Immediately this allows you to see what is going on behind you. The guests are gathered in a semi-circle examining your ass and cunt that are so prominently displayed. I move around in front of you and you crane your neck to look at me as I start to speak.

"We are going to give you a little test Crystal. If you pass we will use lubricant when we ass fuck you. If you fail then you get it the hard way. For your sake I hope you succeed, for my mine I hope you fail." I finish with a chuckle. Then I hold up something that you recognise, from mail order catalogues, as a 'Vibrating Love Egg'. It is a vibrator that, as the name infers, is shaped like an egg and roughly the same size. A thin cable leads from the smooth white ovoid to the battery pack and controls.

"I'm going to insert this in your slutty cunt. I want you to hold it in for 10 minutes, whatever happens. If you fail then it's all our cocks in your ass and no 'KY', do you understand tart?" You nod and give the required answer,

"Yes Master."

I move round behind you and you find yourself watching what is happening on the TV. You watch as Tanya takes hold of the rings in your labia and spreads your sex lips wide. You continue watching as I position the egg shaped device against your pussy and push it in. The love egg is quite large but it still slides into your pussy with relative ease, the remnants of your previous moistness easing its passage. But your cunt has been stretched by the fucking machine and my fisting and has not completely returned to its normal tightness. In your trussed position the egg soon starts to slide out of your fuck hole and only a desperate contraction of your pussy muscles keeps it in. You squeeze your pelvic muscles tight and wonder how you will mange to keep this up for 10 minutes. It is not merely a question of earning a lubricated buggering, it has become a matter of pride. You will show us that your pussy is still nice and tight. You also want to earn a little respect, even in the depths of your submission. So you close your eyes to concentrate, grit your teeth and hold on.

From the cheering, laughing and jeering that is going on it is pretty obvious that the guests have divided into two 'camps'. Once party obviously wants you to fail. The 'Doctor' and Stella make their allegiances plain by kneeling down and adding extra weights to those already hanging from your nipples. The extra pain almost breaks your concentration. But you hear the cheers of the group who seem to be supporting you. This helps to build your determination, and to keep a grip on the egg. After what seems an eternity you hear someone call out,

"Three minutes."

Even as your resolution stiffens you feel the egg start to vibrate inside your pussy. Your eyes fly open and a glimpse of the TV screen shows you Stella with controls for the device in her hands, and a sadistic grin on her face. Straight away the vibrations start to get you more turned on. Your love juices start to flow once more and immediately the egg becomes harder to hold in your slippery cunt. You bite your lip and try to squeeze harder. "Four minutes", is the latest countdown. As you are trying to concentrate I crouch in front of you once again and congratulate you.

"You are doing very well Crystal. The betting is pretty evenly split as to whether you make it or not. So I thought I would introduce a little more 'handicapping'".

With that I show you another device. It is a small rubber bulb, about the size of a large grape. A rubber tube snakes away from the bulb. Just as with the metal plate under your breasts you cannot guess its purpose. But you are sure you are not meant to enjoy it.

"This bulb is going to go in your ass and after that.....Well, you will just have to wait and see."

Noticing a look of consternation flash across your face I reassure you.

"You haven't lost yet slut, so it will be lubricated. It is a lot smaller than what you will be taking up your ass soon and believe me it will help you later. Now, what I would recommend is that you try and relax your sphincter when it goes in. That way it will hardly hurt at all." Then I laugh out loud and add, "Of course you will have to keep other muscles tight at the same time. An interesting exercise don't you think?."

Turning way from you I say to the guests. "If she can manage this she will have learned a valuable lesson in muscle control." You can see them laughing and nodding agreement.

Barely have I stopped speaking before you feel the rubber bulb pressing against your anus. The shock of this violation makes you try to twist away. But this movement makes the egg move inside you and it nearly slips out. You contract your muscles and hold still as I force the bulb through the ring of muscles that is your sphincter. The tearing pain lasts only an instant. Once the bulb is inside you decide it is not too bad. If that is all there is to it you feel confident that you can cope. As if to reinforce this feeling the unknown voice intones, "Five minutes."

"Halfway!" You think to yourself. Perhaps you will make it. Then, suddenly, you feel the bulb start to expand inside your bowels, warm and growing. Straight away you realise that hot water is slowly being pumped through the tube and into the bulb in your ass. You curse yourself for ever thinking that this might be possible. You realise that with our experience, inventiveness and downright nastiness we will always be at least one page ahead of you in the script. As if to reinforce this realisation Stella turns up the speed on the vibrating egg and straight away you feel your excitement level shoot up. The bulb swelling inside your anus is, surprisingly, a rather pleasant feeling. The vibrations inside you are wildly exciting and by now the weights swinging from your nipples are giving you only pleasure. How well you have been trained. Your pain/pleasure circuits are completely scrambled and things will never be the same.

This combination of pleasure makes your pussy swell and become even wetter. You feel as if a faucet has been turned on in your cunt. At the same time you realise that as the bulb swells inside your ass, opening it up, it is also pressing against the egg in your pussy. With a groan that is a mixture of pleasure and frustration you realise that your task is fast becoming impossible. At that moment Stella turns up the vibrations of the egg to maximum and the bulb in your ass swells dramatically. You jerk forward in reaction and the weights on your nipples touch the metal plate underneath you. Instantly you learn the purpose of this device. You feel the old familiar jolt of electricity burst through your nipples via the wire. The combination is too much. A totally unexpected orgasm rips through you body causing all most spastic motions in your body. Your movements bring the weights in contact with the electrified plate again and again, intensifying your sensations. You scream and moan at the sensation overload that you are experiencing. We all watch in amazement as the contractions in your cunt squeeze the vibrating egg out like a pip from an orange.

As you remain kneeling, shaking with the aftershocks of your orgasm you hear the cheers and groans of the watchers. The 'Timekeeper' calls out, "Six and a half minutes, a new record!" More applause.

You hear someone else say, "Even Tanya didn't last more then five." Despite your position you feel a flush of pride.

Then you hear my voice raised, "Right then, no lube for her ass fucking. Lets get the cards again to decide the order in which we have the whore. I claim the host's right to go first. All you can do is remain in your bound and exposed position, awaiting your fate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds