• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Sexgod #01

Dear Sexgod #01

Dear Sexgod-

I just had to write and tell you about the great dream I had last night! By the way, thanks for the groovy weekend baby!

I came into the house smiling although I was trying to juggle my overnight bag, a twelve pack of beer and my purse. I was smiling because I was thinking of the fun I was soon going to be having with you! I went up the stairs into the golden inviting light and the smells of cooking. I saw you smiling at me from behind the stove while you stirred whatever it was that smelled so damn good.

I put the beer on the counter and dropped the bag and the purse into a chair near the tiny table and walked over to you. You were still smiling at me and I felt a shiver of anticipation run through me. I reached up and touched your face with my fingertips. You pulled me into your arms and held my head up against your shoulder. Your long hair wasn't in a ponytail and it smelled great. I rubbed my face in it, breathing in the delicate scent with relish.

You held my face up to yours and kissed me so softly with your warm lips. I couldn't help but moan with the pleasure. I asked you if the food could wait because I knew I wouldn't be able to. You went to the stove and turned the burners off. You came back to where I was standing and grinned your devilish grin-- the one I always know will bring me something good. You reached out and took me by the hand and pulled me towards your bedroom door. I didn't need much pulling!

As we entered your room you turned the lights dimmer with the switch on the wall with one hand and pushed me gently towards your bed with the other. I stood beside the bed and watched you strip near the laundry basket. You turned to see me watching and then you came to me-- already huge and obviously wanting me the way I was wanting you. I let you lift my shirt and felt you slide your hand over the material of my pretty turquoise bra before the shirt was even over my head. My nipples immediately became even harder and I really wanted you to put them into your sweet mouth. So I quickly pulled down the skirt and panties I had on and reached out to you to get on the bed with me (which you did willingly and with that grin on your face again!). We lay down and held each other tenderly for just a moment and then I had to push your head towards my nipple. You kissed it slowly and teased it with your teeth and then I pushed your head down hard onto my breast and moaned as you sucked the nipple quick and hard into your hot wet mouth.

I felt you push your hand between my thighs and smelled your hair...mmmm. I could taste your breath and then you kissed me, thrusting your tongue between my lips. Just the tip at first and then more...I licked your tongue and lips slowly and reached for your hand. I pushed your finger into my already wet pussy with mine...mmmm. I kept kissing you and reached for your cock with my other hand...I knew it would be throbbing and hard and it was, just waiting for me to stroke it softly a few times and then squeeze it hard! I licked your nose and then pulled your wet finger from me. I licked myself off your finger and touched it to my nipple. You played with that nipple for a minute while I squeezed and stroked your hot cock.

I bent my head to start kissing and licking your chest, teasing your nipple, kissing your tummy, my hand never leaving your hardness...mmmm. I finally let go, but only to gently put your balls in my hand as I took your flaming hot cock into my wet warm mouth and slowly pushed it as deep inside me as it would go...mmmm. I sucked you into me as far into as i could get you and your hardness felt so good in me. I slobbered all over you as I sucked you in and out so slowly. Then faster and harder and deeper than I ever felt you inside me before! And, oh baby, I was so very happy when you reached for my hair and wrapped your hand in it to push me all the way onto you while I drank you down so greedily as you filled my mouth with the happy ending we both desired...mmmm.

I awoke from my lovely dream with a huge smile on my face, throbbing for you and happy to know that I will be seeing you soon, baby! mmm mmmm...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Sexgod #01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds