• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Rules

The Rules

12

Author's note

This story is a re-edited version of a story of mine which I cannot post on this website. This story takes place during season 6 when Buffy is over 18.

***

Spike sighed and change the channel again. He really needed to steal cable or something. He couldn't sleep and daytime TV was failing him.

Getting up he was about to take another look at what he had in his fridge when he sensed something. Power. Coming towards him at an alarming rate.

It was not unusual for Spike to have visitors, the only question was were they friend or foe. Well, Spike didn't really have any friends so it was more a question of whether whoever was coming was coming to kill him or not.

The door to his crypt practically flew off its hinges as sunlight filled his home, followed closely by Buffy the vampire slayer.

This didn't exactly narrow down the whole 'was he about to be killed' question.

There was a time that question would have been answered automatically and Spike would have been getting ready for the fight of his life, but that was a long time ago. It was only a few years but it felt like a lifetime.

Not even stopping to close his door the slayer headed straight for him, a look in her eye which meant one of two things, either she was about to punch him or...

Grabbing him Buffy violently kissed him, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

Are good, the second thing. And as it turned out, the first thing too.

Buffy knocked Spike down so he landed on one of the stone coffins scattered around his crypt. Wasting no time she tore off his belt buckle and pulled down his pants, exposing his already semi-erect cock. It didn't remain semi for long.

Obviously not in the mood for foreplay Buffy took Spike's cock in between her lips and swallowed the entire thing with ease. Things became slightly more difficult as he increased in size, slowly expanding to his full 10 inches but Buffy had deep throated him before so she knew what she was doing.

There was a time where the idea of giving a blow job disgusted Buffy. Angel never asked, Parker had tried and failed but ultimately she had ended up doing it for Riley, but only after she got sick of him asking her about it. She had ended up being so grossed out about it that she had barely talk to him for almost a whole week, and they didn't have any type of sex again for almost a month.

Buffy had just never understood the appeal of giving a blow job. Why should she wrap her lips around some guys dick? She didn't know where it had been. It wasn't like Riley or Parker or even Angel had given her much, if any, head so why should she? Plus cock sucking could lead to a mouthful of cum, and what kind of slut swallowed cum?

As it turned out Buffy. She was the kind of slut who swallowed cum. Hell, she practically craved the stuff now, although she'd never admit it out loud.

Sucking Spike off had just meant to be another one of those kinky things that she did with him. She hadn't meant to develop a taste for it but she had, quite literally.

Nowadays Buffy love to suck cock, to feel a piece of men meat grow hard within her mouth as she slobbered all over it, feel it prepare itself to shoot a nice gooey load down her throat. Spike's cock didn't pulsate what with him being dead and all, but Buffy would always feel something she couldn't quite describe happen just before the vampire came. It was like a little spark of energy letting her know she was about to get a mouthful of her former nemesis's cold seaman injected directly into her stomach. Today however she wasn't after Spike's cum. She had things to do, important things, and as much as she would have liked to have a nice long sex session with the blonde vampire Buffy just didn't have the time. So Spike would have to settle for a quick blow job before moving on.

However just because it had to be quick didn't mean it had to be sloppy. Buffy would accept nothing less than a good hard fucking and that was exactly what she was going to get, even if it killed Spike... or perhaps especially if it killed Spike... no... he wasn't much use to her dead. Although she might consider it if he didn't do his job properly.

Wanting to make sure that the vampire was good and ready to do his job Buffy relaxed her throat muscles to allow Spike's shaft to slide down her gullet as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking hungrily on his cold poll, covering it with her saliva, preparing it for what was to come.

Spike moaned as the slayer's soft mouth caressed his undead man meat, her tongue expertly working the underside as it slid down her throat. The blonde vampire had been with many, many good cock suckers but none of them could even compare to little Miss Goody two shoes Buffy Summers. Spike would have never have guessed when he met the tight assed vampire slayer that she would be so good at giving head, then again he had helped her tight ass loosen up a lot lately so maybe it was only natural.

This was not the first time Buffy had greeted Spike this way, and despite being warned time and time again Spike couldn't stop himself from grinning down at his former nemesis giving him head and commenting, "Hello to you to slayer."

Buffy looked up at him without removing her mouth from his cock, her eyes narrowing as she bit down gently on his sensitive flesh, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough to cause him a little pain.

It was a warning, the warning Spike had been expecting.

No talking. Those were the rules.

Deciding it was probably best at this point to keep his mouth shut Spike lay back and allowed Buffy to do her work, sucking him until he was fully erect and ready to ride.

Removing her mouth from Spike's cock Buffy stood up and quickly removed all of her clothing before mounting the vampire.

After all she wouldn't want to get any of her nice things ripped would she?

Avoiding looking down at the no doubt smug look on Spike's face Buffy shoved two fingers inside herself, making sure she was properly lubricated and stretched before grabbing his dick and lining it up with her wet pussy. The blonde slayer slowly lowered herself down upon that 10 inch piece of undead man meat, impaling herself on her former rival's poll until she had it inside her to the balls.

Buffy and Spike let out a joint moan as her warm pussy fully engulfed his cold cock.

Spike was amazed that even after all the pounding he had given her lately Buffy was still as tight as ever. His long time rival Angel and that ponce Riley obviously had done a lousy job of stretching the slayer out. In Angel's case he had only had the chance to be with Buffy once, the poor sod, but what was Riley's excuse? He must have either been really small or really lousy or possibly even both. Whatever the reason Spike hoped that one day he would get the chance to rub both of their faces in it, preferably without losing the chance to nail the slayer whenever he wanted. Well, whenever she wanted.

The blonde vampire lost his train of thought when the blonde slayer began bouncing up and down on his poll, slowly at first but soon gaining speed. Buffy had come to him when she was horny before but for some reason she seemed extra horny tonight.

As if to emphasise this point Buffy tore off his shirt and began to rake his skin. He was just glad he hadn't been wearing his coat. Ripping those easily replaceable black T-shirts he wore was one thing, ripping his long trenchcoat which was his pride and joy was a completely different thing. It wasn't like he could return the favour.

She could rip his clothes but he couldn't rip hers. Those were the rules.

Her fingernails scratched at his chest, drawing blood. He couldn't do that to her either.

She could draw blood, he could not. Those were the rules.

As she continued to ride him hard and scratch at his skin Buffy bent down and bit into Spike's neck, once again drawing blood but not drinking any which was kind of a waste. He and Dru used to do this all the time and he always considered it an incredible rush.

But he couldn't bite Buffy. Those were the rules.

Spike hated the rules.

Now his chip didn't work on Buffy he could bite her, and had tried to convince her to let him. Not enough to kill her or anything, he couldn't bear the thought of that, but the blood of a slayer was intoxicating and an incredible aphrodisiac. In fact the taste alone could give him a hard on for hours.

Sick of having to suffer from the rules Spike flipped them so Buffy was now on her back and he was pounding into her. As he did this he grabbed her arms and held them over her head, kissing her passionately. Buffy kissed him back, but seemed much more interested in using her teeth to draw blood from his lips than to massage his tongue with her own. Even Drusilla hadn't been this much of an animal.

Buffy allowed Spike to pound into her in this position for a while, wrapping her legs around him as she clamped her pussy muscles down on his rod, increasing the pleasure for the both of them, all the while her fingernails raking the skin of his newly exposed back, her teeth biting at him as they kissed.

Buffy didn't come to Spike just to scratch an itch. She came because it gave her the chance to punish him for wanting her and at the same time she was trying to get him to punish her for wanting him. Or at least that's how she used to think. Now she was beginning to question whether or not she should be punishing herself for doing something which felt so good. If it fell right how could it be wrong? It wasn't like her life outside the bedroom was so great so why should she feel guilty about enjoying herself? If she could find pleasure in this world then why shouldn't she enjoy it in whatever form it came in?

And besides, deep down Buffy knew there was something dark inside her and she needed an outlet for that darkness or it might consume her.

When he had visited Sunnydale Count Dracula had told Buffy that her power was rooted in darkness, and although she had tried to deny it at the time now she believed he was right. There was darkness inside her, darkness which could be used to her advantage. She could learn to channel it, not just when she was slaying, but in her regular life and most importantly her sex life. She could use Spike as a puppet, something which she could take out the worst of her dark desires on, the desire to cause pain, to damage, to destroy so she wouldn't harm the people she loved.

Although it did seem a little... easy. This was Spike, the big bad, the killer of slayers, and she was using him with ease. He wasn't even putting up a fight. Rather disappointing actually.

Of course Spike was not allowed to fight back. Those were the rules.

But Buffy loved it when Spike broke the rules. She would just never let him know that she loved it when he broke the rules. He didn't do it very often, but when he did she always hurt him more, in all the right places, as he would say, and Buffy wanted to hurt him.

Perhaps if she hurt him enough he would rebel. That might be fun.

Partly to see if she could get more of a reaction out of him, and partly because she wanted to be on top again, Buffy elbowed Spike in the face and rolled them so she would be on top again however she misjudged how much room they had and they fell to the floor.

Quickly recovering Buffy started to lift herself up and down on the vampire's fuck stick. When she had fallen she had cracked her knees and the lower part of her legs against the concrete floor. Pain was shooting through her body but at the same time pleasure was also shooting through her and it provided her with an incredible rush which only encouraged her to power through the pain, using her injured knees to impale herself harder on the cold cock, riding her former foe like a mechanical bull.

When Spike had landed on his back, his head had snapped against the floor with a force which would have knocked out an ordinary man. Luckily for Spike being a vampire had its perks like indurance, something he needed a lot of with Buffy. Speaking of the slayer she had just continued on bouncing on him, either not aware or not caring about his little bump on the head. Annoyed at this Spike lunged forward, pushing Buffy forward as if to lay her on her back on the floor, but at the last moment grabbing a firm hold of her ass, lifting her up and carrying her over to the wall.

Buffy gasped as her back hit the wall for a number of reasons. One was because of the force and the fact that she hit her head on the wall almost as hard as Spike had hit his head on the floor before. The other reason was because as they had been approaching the wall Spike had removed one hand from her ass, spat on a finger and upon impact had shoved that finger in her unprepared ass hole.

The blonde slayer considered doing what she had done the first time Spike had tried this and punch the vampire in his smug face, but ultimately decided against it. Truth be told she loved the feeling of Spike's fingers fucking her ass as he fucked her pussy with his hard undead cock. Plus she was in a rather kinky mood so she decided to welcome the anal invasion.

In fact as soon as her ass hole relaxed around the finger inside it she found herself craving more.

Focusing on him she could see him smiling at her, this knowing look on his face that told her that he knew she liked it. This was the part were they stared at each other for a while until Spike eventually added another finger but Buffy was horny and in no mood to wait.

"More." came her simple command.

Spike was a little surprised at this. Buffy rarely talked during their sex sessions, and certainly never to ask him for more. Her eyes and body were normally the ones asking him for more and he found it an incredible turn on to hear it from her lips for once.

Deciding to obey the request Spike removed his finger from Buffy's ass just long enough to spit on his fingers again before re-entering the slayer's back passage, this time with two fingers, never slowing the pace of his thrusting. Buffy moaned in encouragement, as she rode the vampire's cock and fingers. Spike increased the pace, shoving Buffy back against the wall as he fucked the slayer harder in both her holes, her legs wrapped round him like a vice.

"More." Buffy growled, still not quite satisfied with what she was getting.

Growling with a mixture of lust, frustration and annoyance Spike lifted Buffy up and carried her to the stone coffin where this whole thing started. Once there he forced the slayer's legs from around him, removed himself from her, turned her around, bent her over the coffin and spat on her ass hole before pressing his cock to it.

If the slayer wanted more he would give her more.

Buffy grunted and gritted her teeth as Spike's 10 inch undead cock tore through her ass hole and began to force its way through her bowels. She considered knocking him off, after all this wasn't the plan, but Buffy found that all the attention her back door had already received had only made her horny for a little butt fun so she did her best to relax her anal muscles to allow Spike's shaft complete back stage access.

For Buffy the annoying thing about anal was that after each butt fucking she received her slayer healing would kick in and heal her misused ass hole until she was virgin tight again. So every time Spike fucked her in the ass it would hurt just as much as the first time. The only consolation was that now she knew what to expect, and how to relax so it wouldn't hurt so much. Of course she didn't like to relax to much. She liked a little pain with her pleasure, after all that was why she was here in the first place.

As always it was a struggle for Spike to get himself all the way into the slayer's unbelievably tight ass hole but as always it was well worth the effort when he was finally balls deep. Dru hadn't been a anal virgin when he had met her, Angelus had taken care of that apparently, but his dark goddess had loved anything kinky which of course included anal sex. She had taught him well and he had always enjoyed their time together but he had developed something of a taste for anal virgins. He never cheated on Drusilla but it was not uncommon for them to take a third person into their bed with them. It was uncommon for that third person to walk out alive but Spike like to think that at the very least there was no better way to leave this world than in the middle of an orgasm. He hoped one day to go out fucking and/or fighting himself, then again with Buffy around maybe he should be careful what he wished for.

Vampires had supernatural healing abilities however for some reason these abilities didn't transfer to the bedroomed apartment. Perhaps it was because vampires were expected to be sexually deviant but for whatever reason Dru's ass had been reasonably tight considering but it couldn't even compare to Buffy's. The slayer's forever tight back side was just another reason Spike truly believed Buffy was the perfect woman for him.

Spike's mind was pulled from its Buffy worship as his balls came to rest against the tight ring of the slayer's ass hole, announcing he had been able to bury his entire 10 inches into Buffy's back door.

He let out a long moan, which the slayer joined him in. He waited a few moments for her ass hole to relax around his shaft before slowly sliding himself out only to quickly reassert himself moments later and then repeat the process, gently beginning to sodomise the thing that vampires feared most.

Thinking that always got Spike going. He had always prided himself on being fearless, or at least on having a reputation of being fearless. In truth the only thing Spike truly feared was the suffering and/or death of the one/once he loved. Spike had loved Drusilla, and now he loved Buffy, and to a lesser extent her sister Dawn. Anyway apart from the suffering and/or death of Buffy or Dawn the blonde vampire feared nothing, and while he feared nothing the one thing he's fellow vampires feared more than anything else was bent over taking it in the ass for him. Slayers, the things vampires told horror stories to each other about, and he had killed two of them, and fucked one up the ass. He had been Spike the slayer killer and now he was Spike the slayer killer/the slayer butt fucker.

While Spike was revelling in his accomplishments Buffy was becoming impatient. She came here for a hard brutal fucking, not this soft and gentle crap. If that was what she wanted she'd find some nice normal guy. But Buffy didn't want a nice normal guy. She had tried to tell herself that was what she wanted before but that just wasn't true. Buffy didn't want normal because she didn't feel normal. She had never really felt normal but nowadays she barely felt human so normal was out of the question. And Spike, he wasn't normal. It was one of the many things that she would never admit to herself before that she liked about him. Another reason was that he was never gentle, at least not for long. He had tried before and he was trying again but ultimately he would give her what she wanted, what she needed. She didn't come to Spike for a gentle fucking, she came to him for a hard pounding and she was determined to get it.

"Harder." Buffy said, still using one word commands.

"Harder slayer, are you sure about that?" Spike said with a grin, "Aren't you worried I might hurt you?"

"You could never hurt me Spike," Buffy said, wanting to taunt him, "You're not strong enough to do that."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that slayer," Spike said, his pride actually a little hurt by that statement, "I could still surprise you, you know."

"I doubt it," Buffy said, "Anyway, aren't you supposed to be not talking. Those are the rules aren't they?"

"Perhaps, but I'm kind of getting sick of the rules." Spike said, grinning again, "How about you?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Rules

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds