• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 04

Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 04

Matt was stretching his tongue as far as he could as Darla pressed her ass down on his face. He opened his eyes and could see her leaning and hanging onto the headboard. He reached up and massaged her boobs as his tongue swirled around inside her pussy.

He was lucky she weighed less than one hundred pounds otherwise she would have been smashing his face into the mattress. She groaned as she reached down grabbing a handful of his hair and pulled. It hurt but he was turned on.

He knew she was role playing and he absolutely loved it. They had been watching one of the videos they bought from Karen Kay and knew she was playing out the cuckold scenario for him.

Matt kept working his tongue as he slipped his hand down and around her little round ass. He could feel her body flexing as she pushed her weight down on him.

"Come on, you can do better than that!"

Matt obeyed and lovingly stretched his tongue out further. His nose must have been rubbing against her clit in just the right position because she moaned louder and moved her hand down to touch that area and his nose.

She gave his hair another slight tug just to let him know she wanted more. Matt obliged her by moving his nose across her clit.

"You do that so good to me baby."

Matt moved his hands up to hold onto her waist. He knew what she wanted to do next. She let go of the headboard with both hands and felt her hands take gobs of his hair and waited for her to balance above his face.

In an instant her body began riding him like a jockey would ride a horse. She had a tight grip on his hair as she leaned forward hissing and licking her lips. Matt saw her turn her head around like a jockey would to see if another horse was moving up. She was actually looking to see how hard is cock was.

They'd done this before. Matt just loved it. He'd make her cum than she would slide back and ride his cock in the same fashion. She was pulling on his hair so tight that he thought for a moment that she had pulled out a chunk of it.

Matt's tongue worked on her clit and he starred up toward her face as she started to moan. Her body shook and she gripped his hair even harder. Darla mashed her little ass down hard on her husband's face as she came.

Matt still held her waist to keep her steady from falling off. She liked it and he loved doing every aspect of it. Matt felt her body relax as she started to let go of his hair. He kept licking her pussy gently as she eased back and looked down into his eyes.

"You're my little cuckold baby."

Matt just loved the way she said it! He kept licking her pussy like her little servant. Matt moved his hands down to her ass and started to rub it when he knew she was about to slid back. He couldn't wait to feel her tight little pussy grip his cock. It was always much tighter after she came.

Darla surprised him this time. She was moving her leg up and getting off his body and sat down on the bed and grabbed his cock with her hand.

"I want to see how you whack your little cock when I'm not here baby."

Matt starred at her with pleading eyes. She knew he wanted her to mount him. He just starred at her for a moment as she gripped his cock moving her hand slowly up and down it.

Darla took her free hand and grabbed his right arm and placed his hand on his cock while she moved her other hand away. She circled her fingers around his hand and started to move it up and down for him.

"Come on baby. I want to see how good you are at it."

"Can we do this later?"

Darla gave a devilish laugh as she smiled and looked in his eyes. "Come on and do it for me baby. Pretend I'm out with Rex for me."

Darla hadn't gone out with Rex since she came home with that story on how he kissed her and played with her boobs in the car last week. Matt started to move his hand and kept starring at her to see how serious she was.

"I want you to do it for me or you won't get any pussy for a month!"

He was stroking it slowly but lifted his head off the pillow to plead with her.

"Please honey?

"You heard me now play with it."

Matt finally gave in and started to move his hand. He in face got a better grip on it like he would normally do when she wasn't around. She smiled as she rubbed his stomach and kept an eye on his hand. She twisted around and reached down on the floor retrieving a magazine.

She had a page marked and opened it up allowing Matt the pictures she had marked. One showed a huge black cock inside a petite blonde from the rear. There was another close up shot showing how her pussy was stretched out around the cock.

"Pretend it's me with "Rex, Baby."

Darla never did anything like this before. They joked around about cuckold stuff the night before last. Matt kept stroking his cock looking at the photos. Darla held them up a bit longer and finally put them back on the floor.

She leaned over his face letting her huge boobs dangle down near his mouth. He took one of the nipples in his mouth and nibbled on it while he kept working his hand on his cock.

"That's it make them nice and hard for me."

Matt's hand was moving quicker and Darla glanced down to see he was doing a good job of it. She moved her boobs away from him and reached down to help him whack off.

Mat as leaning his head up watching how she wrapped her hand over his. He moved a little faster. Darla watched and waited than moved her hand away. She saw that he was going to cum any second and kneeled up and cupped her palm out near his belly.

"Good boy! Cum for me! Shoot it into my hand."

Matt's hand was moving faster and gripped his cock tighter than it happened. He started to groan as the first shot flew straight up landing on her hand. Another spurt flew up than a couple smaller ones followed.

Darla took her other hand wiping the remainder of his cum on it. She took both her hands and smeared his cum on her boobs around her nipples and giggled as she kept looking at Matt.

She carefully smeared it around as if she were frosting a cake. Matt was giving his cock a final squeeze as Darla leaned over his face and dangled her boobs down near his mouth.

"Lick it off for me baby. I want to see you eat your cum for me."

Matt looked into her eyes knowing she meant it but shook his head no.

"Your not going to get any pussy for a month or maybe longer if you don't listen to me young man."

Matt tasted his own cum in her pussy before. He figured it couldn't be that bad since it was on her boobs and lifted his head up and started to lick.

Darla moaned as his tongue moved in tiny circles. She waited until he cleaned off one boob and moved the other boob near his mouth. Darla giggled and waited until every last speck was gone. She moved down and gave him a wet passionate kiss than smacked her lips as she looked down at him.

"It tastes a little salty!"

She gave him another long open mouth kiss as Matt pulled her down on top of him. She reached for his cock but it was limp and she started to giggle.

"I'm going to have to find me a stud that can stay hard for me."

They kissed a while longer but Matt was still limp so she got out of bed to use the toilet. Matt stroked his cock but there wasn't much life in it at the moment. It usually took him a while to get hard again and hope Darla would wait.

Darla came back into the bedroom wearing a thong and bra as Matt looked disappointed.

"You had your chance mister!"

Darla put on a pair of tight jeans and a blouse as Matt sat on the edge of the bed scratching his head. She roughly pushed hi back down on the bed and climbed on top of his chest. She messed his hair with her hands than cupped his face looking straight down and said.

"Did it turn you on the way we had sex?"

Matt just grinned and replied. "I didn't get any pussy!"

Darla laughed saying. "I might hold back giving you any pussy for a while. What do you think of that?"

They kissed than Darla poked playfully at his nose as he rubbed her ass.

"Rex called me today and wanted to know what I was doing this Friday."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I'd check with you to see if you had any plans."

"I hadn't planned anything, why? Did he have somewhere in mind to take you again?"

"I don't think so. I think he just wanted to take me out."

Matt squeezed her ass through the tight jeans as she circled her finger around his nose and kept studying his face.

"Do you want to go out with him again?"

"It depends on how you feel about it."

Darla leaned down giving him a long open mouth kiss. Her tongue entered his mouth and mingled with his. She lifted her mouth off his than kissed his nose than smiled down at him as if she were casually waiting for his reply.

Matt moved his hand up along her back and raised his head to kiss her chin before he replied.

"Would you go out dancing or something?"

Darla laughed as she flexed her eyebrows at him. "What do you mean by something else?"

"He did kiss you and played with you breasts the last time. What makes you think he won't try to do that again or even go further with you?"

Darla moved an inch higher so she could look straight into his eyes and held her hands on his face saying.

"That's not going to happen again unless I allow it. I had a talk with Rex this week about it ok?"

"You just said unless you allow it?"

"Listen. I told Rex I'd never cheat on you behind your back. You know yourself I would never fuck another man unless we got involved in that lifestyle."

"You mean like an open marriage where the husband allows his wife to see other men. Like Karen and those other wives who fuck black men?"

Darla was talking seriously as she replied. "I wouldn't want to fuck dozens of different men, honey. I just thought since it turned you on so much that Rex might have an interest in it."

Matt starred in her eyes as he paused for a moment. "How would this all work? I can't see you just walking over to Rex's place and telling him you want to fuck him."

"Honey....Relax for a moment and let me explain.

Matt kept looking up at her eyes as he rubbed her ass.

"I've already mentioned some of this to Rex the other day."

"You did?"

"Listen before you get upset with me."

Matt calmed down and went back to rubbing her ass again.

"Rex told me that night we kissed how attracted he was to me. I told him I was attracted to him too but reminded him that I was married. I started to open up to him about our relationship and how much it turned you on reading and watching interracial porn."

Matt was listening intensively.

"I told Rex about how you couldn't get an erection from playing with yourself thinking about me and him on that date. Rex told me about a friend of his that had a special relationship with a white couple."

"What did they do?"

"Rex told me they did all sorts of things like role playing and things that we saw in the videos and read in the stories."

"You mean like cuckolding and stuff like that?"

"I mean everything that would turn us both on honey! I'd want to make this the most enjoyable for you. I love you very much."

"I love you too." They got up from the bed. Matt still had other questions.

"Have you thought any of this out yet? I mean like having Rex wear a condom! How do you know you would even be able to take that big thing inside you?"

"I thought about condoms but I'm on the pill you know." Darla laughed as she thought about the other question. "I'm sure Rex would be gentle with me."

"When do you have to let Rex know about Friday?"

"He doesn't have anything planned so I can call just about anytime."

They had walked out into the kitchen. Darla turned around and put her arms around Matt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Matt hugged her back and rubbed her shoulder as he replied. "I guess we can give it a try."

"Let me call and see if Rex is home."

Darla picked up the house phone and dialed his number.

"Hello Rex, I wasn't sure if you would be home or not. I have some good news about Friday."

Matt folded his arms as she talked.

"I had a long discussion with Matt today and I think we're going to give this a try."

Matt saw the smile on her face as she listened.

"I thought you'd be excited and that's why I wanted to call you as soon as we agreed on it."

Darla reached out and took Matt's hand as she listened to Rex.

"I'm not sure either. We'll just take one step at a time and figure it out as we go along."

Darla was laughing at something Rex said.

"I'll talk it over with Matt and see exactly how far he wants to go with his. He might just want to start off with the basics and maybe explore different scenarios."

Darla was playing with his fingers as she spoke with Rex.

"We'll talk later once we decide how we're going to do this on Friday. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Darla let go of his hand to put the phone down. She turned around and sighed.

"Rex was really excited."

"Are you really sure you want to try this Darla?"

Darla walked up to Matt and held his arms as she starred up into Matt's eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about all of this. There are a lot of husband's that would gladly trade places with you just to watch their wife fuck a black guy!"

Matt held his finger on the remote button. His favorite television show pushing daisies was just about ready to go off. Matt liked it since the beginning. The character named Olive looked exactly like Darla only Darla had long hair.

Both women were beautiful with high pitched voices and extremely petite with huge boobs. Darla was in the bathroom taking a bubble bath. She'd been on the phone making plans with Rex late that afternoon.

He checked in on her a few minutes ago and saw her covered with soap suds. She'd been out shopping for clothes again to wear on her date with Rex. She said she stopped off at one of those adult toy stores and bought a couple things. She said they were a surprise for him.

He clicked off the television and headed for bed. He hoped Darla would be horny after her bath. Tomorrow would be the big day! Her date!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1247 milliseconds