• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blackmailed to Breed

Blackmailed to Breed

My hands shake as I begin clearing off my desk for the evening. I've been watching that clock since lunch and I've only got ten minutes before its five o'clock. I'm starring back up at the clock again but not before my eyes pass across my name plate on my desk.

Mrs. Jennifer Wilson is my name. It's my husband's birthday today. I wonder what he's thinking right now. I bet he's been watching that clock all afternoon as much as I have.

I clear the last folders off my desk and shut the filing cabinet drawer. An office door opens and shuts and I practically jump out of my heels. I look over to see who it is. Is Susan my boss!

"Have a good evening Jennifer."

I smile back and reply. "You have a nice evening as well Susan."

My hands grip the steering wheel as I drive down the boulevard. I'm trying to watch traffic as I look for the address. He said it would be a pink building. I'd see the sign right after the bank.

There it is! The Flamingo motel! I know it's not a very classy looking place but it doesn't matter. I pull in and see his car parked down at the end. I pull the car in next to his and turn off the engine.

I pull on the visor and check my makeup in the mirror. I make a few last minute dabs here and there and apply a fresh coat of his favorite lipstick. He told me at lunch last week that bright red lipstick made him melt.

I made a point of polishing my nails and toes to match just for him this evening. I squirt just a tiny little dab of his favorite perfume around my neck. There! I'm finished!

I get out of the car and my heels are making that loud clicking sound as I walk around near his car. I peer inside for a moment and look for the number. He wrote the room number on a little pad and laid it on the front seat just like he said he would do. He's in room seventeen.

It's on the opposite side of the parking lot. He's very clever at things. I make my way across the lot and knock on the door. I hear the click of the lock. It's open. He's smiling at me as I walk through the doorway.

There is a chair next to the door and I quickly put my purse down as he closes the door. I turn to smile at him. He's so tall and handsome. He made me wet the very first time I saw him.

He's walking toward me. He's putting his arms around my tiny waist as I lean my head up as we kiss. He's hands drop to my ass as his tongue enters my mouth. I break off the kiss long enough to explain.

"I only have an hour."

He smiles and presses his lips back to mine as we remain locked in a heated passionate kiss for almost a minute. I step back and begin unbuttoning his shirt. He's trying to kiss my neck as I slip his shirt off his shoulders.

He drops his pants as quick as I removed his shirt and begins coming toward me again. He's reaching around to unzip my dress and kisses me on the lips as it slips off my shoulders.

He begins trailing kisses down my neck to the top of my breasts as he gently eases the straps of my bra off my shoulders. He bends down far enough to take one of my breasts into his mouth as the cups of my bra are lowered.

His mouth feels hot as he nibbles on my nipple. I run my hands in his hair and press his face into my chest. He quickly moves his head to the other breast as his hands release the catch on my bra letting it fall to the floor.

I feel his teeth as he bits my flesh. I hold his head in my hands and look down and watch as he sucks on one of my nipples like an infant being nursed. I hear him breathing hard as he slurps on my breasts.

My hands are shaking as he straightens himself up and reaches down and slips one of his large hands under my thong. He's kissing me again as he gently moves his hands over my mound. He inserts a finger between my pussy lips almost causing me to have an orgasm right there.

He's kissing me again. I suck on his tongue as I feel his finger against my clit. I break off the kiss and back far enough away for his hand to slip out from under my thong. I step forward again taking hold of his under shorts and pull them down by the elastic.

His huge cock sprung free as I lower the short down to the floor. I kneel down and help him step out from the almost getting hit in the nose by his huge cock as it swings free. My eyes practically pop out of their sockets as I stare down at its size.

I nervously grabbed it with my left hand and felt it throbbing as I squeezed my hand around it. I leaned up giving him another open mouth kiss before lowering myself to my knees and placed my right hand under his giant ball sack.

My face was only inches away from that huge cock as I continued to stroke it in my hand. There was no way I could possibly wrap my hand around its thick girth but I squeezed as much as I could hold in my tiny slim white fingers.

I leaned forward kissing the head and felt his hands cover mine as I starred up into his eyes. He was looking down at me waiting. I kept stroking his cock feeling his fingers play with my wedding ring. I wondered what was going through his mind at the moment.

Here I was, a gorgeous thirty-two year old blonde housewife kneeling down on the floor in a cheap motel room. A tall handsome black man with a huge black cock stood in front of me waiting for me to take his cock inside my mouth. If that wasn't enough! It was my husbands' fiftieth birthday!

My husband called me his trophy wife. We had two children and a large home. My husband was an executive for a large firm. My mind slipped back to the present as I moved my face closer to that huge black cock.

I opened my mouth and licked it this time. I than moved my head and tried to engulf it into my mouth. I wasn't able to get much in the first try but I kept moving my head as he stroked my hair. I listened to him moan as I tried to swallow him down to the back of my throat.

He practically buckled over as he grasped my hair. He was still being gentle with me but I didn't come here to be treated like a trophy wife today. I want him to treat me like I was his slut. I want him to be rough with me. I want to be his whore for the afternoon.

I starred up into his eyes again. I must have had four inches of his cock stuck inside my mouth when I felt his hands grip my hair and pull. My eyes widened out of fear for a moment.

I starred mercifully up into his eyes as he spoke to me in a different tone. "Let me see you take it down your throat."

His hands gripped my hair. It hurt a little as I felt him force my head up in position to take more of his cock. I took a deep break and closed my eyes and forced his cock further down my throat. I felt the head pressing against my tonsils. I thought I was going to choke for a moment until he allowed me to back off.

I did cough and looked up with pleading eyes but he held my head and I opened my mouth again only this time I kept my eyes open as I swallowed his cock. I kept going until it reached the back of my throat again. He looked down at me smiling.

"That's it, bitch. I'm going to turn you into my whore like I promised you yet. Keep going and don't stop until I tell you to stop."

My throat was making sounds I never heard before as I continued to swallow him down my throat. Our eyes were still making contact as he moaned. He let me back off again only to force my face back down on his cock. I kept this up for several minutes until he leaned down backing my head away from his cock.

His hands were holding my head tight as he kept my face tilted up so our eyes would meet.

"Open your mouth wide and close your eyes for me now."

My eyes were closed and I thought I had my mouth open far enough when I felt him shake my head.

"Open it wider."

I did open wider and a few seconds later I felt a huge gob of hot spit enter my mouth. I was about to tilt my head down and gag when I felt his hands which still griped my head shake me and said.

"Swallow it."

I cried but quickly closed my mouth trying not to think of what he had just done and swallowed. It felt hot and like a thick gob but I managed to get it down my throat.

He shook my head again forcing my head up into a tilted position. "Open!"

I nervously started to cry as my body shook. I opened my mouth and kept my eyes shut tight anticipating another gob of spit in my mouth. I cried out like a sick little girl but he held my head too tight to break free.

It seemed like those seconds lasted forever as I waited with my mouth wide open for his spit. I cracked open my eyes and what I saw next practically scared me to death. His mouth was puckered and a long trail of nasty spit was beginning its journey down to my mouth.

I cried out loud as it hit my tongue. There was even a larger amount than the first gob. I quickly swallowed before I was told trying not to think of what it was inside my mouth.

"That's my girl."

He reached out and brought me to my feet. I almost stumbled back as I lost balance wearing my heels. He pulled me into his arms forcing his mouth onto mine. His tongue entered my mouth and I reacted by swirling mine around his. He held onto my chin as he peered into my eyes.

"You still want my cock?"

"Yes, you know what I come here for."

"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

He still had a grip of the back of my head with one hand and the other under my chin.

"Yes, I did what you asked."

"Prove it to me!"

I nervously responded. "I have it inside my purse."

"Let me see it."

He let go of me as I walked over to the chair and picked up my purse. I starred at him and saw the way he was looking at me as I opened my purse and reached inside. I pulled out the small plastic packet and extended my arm out for him to take it.

I watched as he examined the packet of birth control as I nervously stood watching. He looked at the prescription date than slid open the packet and started to count the tiny white pills.

He looked up with me and chuckled. "Are you sure you're just not pulling my leg? How do I know you didn't have another packet of these somewhere? You could have told them they got lost and got you a new pack!"

"I'm telling you the truth! These are the only pills I have! I did what you told me to do."

He tossed the packet onto the table and reached out and took my purse out of my hands and looked inside. He found my wallet and tossed the purse on the table next to my birth control pills.

He laughed as he opened my wallet and looked up at me for a second than continued to look inside.

"What do we have here? Look at all these credit cards. Let me see.....Mr. Jennifer Wilson."

I watched as he examined each card than neatly placed it back in its little sleeve. I opened the picture compartment and saw a picture of me standing next to my husband and kids.

"Nice family!"

He fumbled through the photos and turned the wallet so he could examine a photo of me in my black bikini. He looked up at me laughing and said.

"Remind me to take a few of you once that belly starts swelling up with my kid."

He tossed the wallet onto the table and stepped closer taking me into his arms. We kissed passionately as he backed me up towards the bed. He gently pushed me back onto the bed raising my legs at the same time.

He was kissing my ankles as he held one of my legs straight out. I tilted my head up and said.

"Do you want me to take off those heels?"

"No, I want to fuck you with them on your sexy white legs."

He continued to kiss my ankle than worked his way up to my inner thigh and reached out and touched my damp black thong.

"I see that pussy is nice and wet for me. Let's take them off."

I leaned back and helped him raise my ass off the bed as he slipped them down my legs and over my heels. He tossed them over to that table holding my legs in the air. I saw the look of lust in his eyes as he starred down at my pussy.

He moved forward against the edge of the bed. I knew it would only be moments before that big black cock was buried deep inside my fertile white married belly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Blackmailed to Breed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds