• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge

Revenge

It was Friday afternoon. Catherine sucked her boyfriend's cock back into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down in his lap. She was 18 and had a body most women would kill for. Her breasts were a perfectly shaped C cup, her petite 115 pound body made them seem bigger, and her face was a flawless combination of seductive lips and eyes.

"That feels so good. Your mouth is so warm, I like to pretend it's your pussy," Mark teased as his cock disappeared back into her throat. He was also 18 and ever hopeful she would surprise him and give him her virginity.

"Maybe someday you'll get that," she answered, grinning back at him and slipping the head back between her lips. She wanted to wait until she was married to lose it.

His cock twitched. She kept her lips wrapped tight around his cockhead as his cum pumped into her mouth. She slipped her lips off when he was done so she didn't lose any and tipped her head back and opened her mouth. She knew how much he loved it when she showed it to him before she swallowed it.

"Now off you go, you're going to be late," she said pulling up his boxers.

"Do I have to go?"

"My parents are in Vegas all weekend. You get to come back and spend all day with me on Sunday after your game."

After much moaning and groaning he was dressed and out the door, leaving Catherine with the house to herself. She took a long hot shower and gently slid her finger back and forth over her clit to a satisfying orgasm.

When she turned the water off she heard somebody knocking on the door. She toweled off a little and put on her robe. When she opened the front door she saw her old middle school boyfriend Ben standing on the step.

"Ben..." She was at a loss for words. "I haven't seen you since..."

"Since that day you ruined my life?" he said pushing his way in and closing the door behind him. He turned both locks and then turned to Catherine.

He didn't look how he used to. They dated in middle school and everybody had him pegged for a future computer geek. The man she saw before him was tattooed on both arms and had a hardened face.

He grabbed her by the arms and marched her up the stairs to the bedroom. She was scared. They had grown up together as children.

"What are you doing?" she asked after he threw her on the bed. He had pulled several lengths of cloth from his cargo pants pocket. She found herself being tied to the bed spread eagle. He had arranged many of the knots ahead of time so he only had to get her hands through them and pull them tight. After that, getting them tied to the bed was easy. "Ben what happened to us?"

"Well let me remind you," he said sarcastically. "You were fifteen and I was sixteen, down in your parents living room watching a movie, we were kissing and I cupped your tits in my hands just as your parents walked in, and even though you were fine with what I was doing you jumped up when you saw them and started protesting."

"I was afraid of getting in trouble," she said crying.

"So you threw me to the sharks? I was so eager to be your hero I played along. I acted like I got carried away. I wanted to make you happy. If I had known your dad would press charges and I would end up on the sex offender registry I wouldn't have done it."

He started untying the cloth belt that held her robe closed.

"I wasn't a pushy boyfriend Catherine. I never asked for blowjobs or tried to pressure you into anything. I was happy kissing and touching over the clothes. That was the only time I ever touched you like that and you knew it. Why didn't you ever tell the truth? Why didn't you ever tell somebody that I wasn't forcing you?"

He had her robe open by that time. He was running his hand over her stomach and he cupped her breast in his hand. "Last time I felt this it was over a thick winter sweater. My life is ruined over a 5 second feel over a thick winter sweater!"

She saw the anger in his eyes. It scared her. She saw him taking off his shirt. He had several tattoos. He moved to the foot of the bed. She didn't like him there. She hadn't even shown her boyfriend her pussy and now she was on dislpay for someone she hadn't seen in almost 5 years.

"I had to go to the troubled kids high school. I wasn't allowed to pick up my little sister from school. The registry doesn't list specifics, it just says I'm a sex offender. It's left to people's imaginations to fill in the blanks," he said as he undid his pants.

She started to cry when she saw that. She knew what was coming. "Please," she said. "I'm sorry."

He moved to the head of the bed next to her face. He slapped his cock on her cheek. She turned her head away and he pushed it back in his direction, forcing the head against her lips. He plugged her nose to make her open her mouth and he pushed it all the way to the back of her throat.

He was much bigger than her boyfriend but she managed to take it without gagging too much. With a fist full of her hair he slowly pumped his staff in and out of her mouth, ignoring the tears that ran from her eyes.

"What hurt more than the way people treated me, was how quickly you gave me up to stay out of trouble with your parents. I didn't just become a sex offender that day, I got broken up with. I always thought we would end up together." He slipped it from her mouth and slapped it on her lips a couple times.

"Raping me will make you a sex offender for real," she said but he ignored it.

He slid his cock back into her mouth, pushing her nose into his pubes, and ran his hand down her stomach to her pussy. He slid two fingers inside her. "You must like this. You're nice and wet down there. Maybe you want to be fucked."

"Please don't," she begged. "I have a boyfriend now."

He crawled between her legs stroking his cock. His other hand slid up and down her thigh and his thumb teased her pussy.

"Please," she sobbed, "I'm still a virgin. Just use my mouth. I won't tell anybody you came here. I'll swallow everything, please don't put it in my pussy. I wanna keep my cherry until marraige."

He slapped his cock on her pussy lips, teasing the entrance with his cockhead.

"Use a condom!" she cried in a panic when she felt his cock touching her pussy lips. "I'm not on the pill! Please use a condom! I can't get pregnant, I have a scholarship and a boyfriend," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, I'll pull out in time," he said as he slid the first inch of his cock into her pussy. He felt her cherry blocking his way.

She cried as she felt his giant cock inside her. She heard other girls talk about their first times. She knew it would hurt. "Please don't do it."

He pressed against her hymen until it broke free and he slid inside her all at once.

She pulled on all her restraints and her mouth fell open in a silent scream.

He held it there and let her adjust, savoring the look of horror on her face as she realized her virginity was gone and she could never get it back.

After a few seconds he started to slide his cock back and forth inside her tunnel. She felt it filling her with each thrust. It was just big enough to be uncomfortable but not painful.

He fucked her so hard she would have gradually scooted up the bed if it weren't for her ankles being tied. His eyes travelled over her bouncing tits. The very things that started all his trouble. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

She hated herself for enjoying the sensation. As his tongue rolled over her nipple she felt a familiar tingling between her legs. It was the warm build up of pleasure that preceeded an orgasm.

She tried to concentrate on keeping it away. She didn't want to betray her boyfriend. As long as everything was against her will she was blameless but if she had an orgasm she could never forgive herself.

He continued to slap his hips against hers, filling her with his meat and making her tit bounce. The other didn't move as much since he locked his lips around the nipple.

She tried to let her mind wander elsewhere but the sensation wouldn't be ignored. She felt it in her clit, getting stronger and stronger, until her hips trembled and she let out a small scream.

"You like this don't you?" he said ramming his cock faster and harder.

She bagan moaning. After trying so hard to be silent there was no fooling anybody. Her body had betrayed her. She just wanted the whole thing to be over.

He kept pounding his rod into her. His balls slapped her ass with each thrust. She felt another orgasm coming. It showed on her face and she couldn't hide it.

He pressed his lips against hers and slid his tongue into her mouth. She thought about biting it off but decided she was too vulnerable. Her orgasm was twice as strong as the first one and she felt twice as much shame with his tongue in her mouth.

When he removed his mouth her screams and moans started again.

"I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Cum in my mouth!" she screamed in between moans. "Cum in my mouth! Don't cum in my pussy! Please cum in my mouth!"

He kept pumping her pussy. The panic on her moaning face satisfied him. "Beg me."

"Cum on my face or tits, or let me swallow it, please! Don't make me pregnant!"

He thrust his cock deep inside her pussy, all 9 inches, and emptied his balls inside her.

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed and her head fell back defeated.

His cum filled her pussy and leaked out onto her thighs. He pulled it out of her and moved to the head of the bed.

"Clean it," he said, pushing it against her lips. She reluctantly opened her mouth and sucked the cum off.

"Will you let me go now?"

"Who says I'm letting you go? I'm calling your parents and telling them there's an emergency. Won't you be a sight for your dad to see? Tied up like a kinky whore with cum leaking out of your cunt."

A noise from downstairs made them both silent for a second.

"Honey are you here?" a voice called. It was Catherine's father.

"I haven't called them yet," Ben said quietly.

"It must be important if they came all the way back from Vegas," Catherine said. "Please untie me. I don't want my parents to see me like this."

Ben went for one of the ties on her wrists but the footsteps were outside the door already.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 334 milliseconds