• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 07

Crystal the French Maid Ch. 07

"Now she seems ready for 'stretching," says 'The Doctor'. "Who would like to assist?" He asks. Stella and two of the unknown men step forward. They take long cords from Tanya and you watch in fascinated terror as they thread them through the three rings around your pussy and knot them securely. Stepping back they take up the tension on the thin ropes. Your attention switches to the TV screen as you are consumed by a need to see what is happening. Your lips stretch open, obscenely wide. The Doctor, also watching the screen, comments, "Look how big the slut's cunt is! Too big for a cock surely. A fist would make a better fit I think. Anyone want to try?"

You sense, rather than see, that most of the guests have moved forward to volunteer. The Doctor leans over your faces and asks, "Would you like a fist deep in your slutty cunt Crystal?"

You know what your answer should be, you know the consequences if you refuse, but you cannot submit to this painful humiliation. You shake your head as fresh tears run from your eyes.

The Doctor turns away from you, but not before you catch the look of excitement in his eyes. He addresses me. "She is proving extremely difficult to 'break' Hugh. May I take more extreme measures?" You see me nod my assent. Again 'The Doctor' leans over you and whispers to you. "I'm going to break you Crystal. Very soon you will be begging us to perform the most sordid perversions upon your body. What is more, by the time I have finished with you, you will derive only pleasure from these acts."

Even with the gag in your mouth you try to shout your defiance. You try to tell him that you will not crack. You try to tell us all that no matter what we do to you will certainly not enjoy yourself. But the only reward for your efforts is laughter at the strangled gargling in your throat that is the only noise you can produce. "Nurse," the Doctor says, "Bring 'The Machine' for our guest."

Again you can only watch as the girl wheels over a small table and positions it between your thighs. On the table is a small device, of which about all you can see is a long cock shaped dildo, very lifelike. 'The Doctor' flicks a switch and with a flush of shame (and excitement) you see the purpose of the device. A small electric motor drives the dildo backwards and forwards, slowly but remorselessly. In your own mind you think of it as a 'fucking machine.'

Immediately your thoughts are full of the image of being penetrated by an indefatigable prick. You can picture it - plunging into your wide open cunt, never stopping, never coming too soon. The image is so vivid, and horny, that you shiver with lust, all your resolutions not to enjoy what is being done are swept away on the waves of your fevered imagination.

The 'Doctor' stops the machine and Tanya moves it closer, so that the head of the dildo is against your pussy lips. Your cunt is stretched wide by Stella and the other two men holding the ropes attached to your newly installed rings. The 'nurse' locks the wheels to prevent the table moving and steps back. Without hesitation 'The Doctor' restarts the motor and immediately the dildo forces it's way into your rapidly moistening cunt. All you can do is close your eyes, lie back on the table and sigh into your gag as you feel yourself being probed. The pleasure is undeniable and you begin to try and force yourself forward, attempting to accept more of the plastic prick into the yearning emptiness that your vagina has become. The restraints prevent you and you moan with frustration. Your long delayed orgasm is approaching once again. As is if by magic you feel the machine increase it's pace. 'The Doctor' has turned up the intensity, but you also feel as if it is going deeper as well, filling you as much as you now desperately need. You screw your eyes tighter shut as your excitement builds in the first stages of a mind shattering orgasm.

But at the last possible moment, with exquisitely judged sadism, the machine stops and withdraws fully from your pussy. You open your eyes to see what is happening, just in time to see the thin bamboo cane come flashing down. The 'Doctor's' aim is unerring and the tip of the wicked tool lashes your exposed and pierced clitoris. You reach a new, unexplored plateau of agony. You have never experienced anything like this before. You have passed the screaming stage and entered completely uncharted territories. After minutes, that seem like hours, the pain passes and you open your tear stained eyes to see what is in store for you next. The first thing you notice is that 'The Doctor' is unscrewing the dildo from the fucking machine. He hands it to Tanya the 'nurse' who lovingly licks your cunt juices from the synthetic cock for the amusement and delectation of those watching. As you continue to watch the man begins to thread another, larger, device onto the 'arm' of the fucking machine. This one is HUGE. From your point of view it appears as thick as a soft drink can and twice as long. Your fear returns as you imagine your sex passage being split by this mammoth intruder. Having finished with the adjustments the 'Doctor' attaches thin cords to the rods recently pierced through your nipples. These ropes are fed through pulleys above the examination table. The cords are pulled downwards through the pulleys and your nipples begin to stretch out – alarmingly. You suddenly realise that the local anaesthetic is starting to wear off. You feel a jangling pain begin to radiate through your tits.

Just as it looks and feels as if your nipples are about to be pulled off your breasts the stretching stops and the ropes are secured. Then you hear the 'Doctor' say, "The blindfold nurse." Quickly your eyes are covered, very effectively. You can see nothing yet feel the helplessness and humiliation of your position. You know your nipples are stretched upwards several inches and your cunt is still stretched open by the ropes attached to your rings. You sense the fucking machine being positioned against your labia and remember with fear your last glimpse of the huge object attached to the end of the gadget. Soon you feel it start to move and your first sensation is one of pain. The huge dildo is remorselessly forcing its way into your pussy. Initially you feel that you will not be able to cope, that it will tear you apart. Because you are tightly secured you cannot pull away from this monster that is penetrating you, splitting you. But quickly your cunt starts to juice up and stretch to accept the invading plastic penis. The speed increases and all your pain vanishes, to be replaced by intense pleasure. The machine is deeply buried in your cunt now and you have never felt so full and stretched. You never want it to end.

Just then the machine stops and is withdrawn, leaving you with a feeling of infinite emptiness. You are about to moan with frustration when you feel something lash down on your stretched nipples and exposed, engorged clitoris. Being blindfolded you have no warning and as a result the switch from pleasure to pain is all the more unexpected. The anaesthetic has completely worn off you feel all the pain. Once again your screams are muffled but before you have even fully recovered the head of the fucking machine is forced back into your cunt and begins to move.

So begins a sadistic cycle. As the pleasure builds in your pussy to the point of no return the blows rain down on your nipples and cunt. The end result is inevitable. The boundaries between pain and pleasure begin to blur until you can no longer tell the difference. The thrashing on your stretched teats and cunt begin to feel like the kind touch of gentle lover and no longer interrupts your climb towards an orgasmic plateau. You welcome the blows with the same eagerness as you welcome the machine in your cunt, whipping the increasing flow of your juices into a creamy froth around the entrance to your sex. Instead of screams the gag is now muffling your moans and sighs of unadulterated lust

Just when you feel that an orgasm can no longer be postponed the machine is withdrawn and you scream with frustration. The blindfold is whipped off and you see me standing between your wide spread legs. "Do you want to come Crystal?" I ask.

All you can do is nod your head and mumble your acceptance into the gag. Pausing, I look at how stretched an open your cunt is. I ball my fist and almost 'punch' it between your labia. No gentle fingers first, just the whole clenched fist, in one go. Your extreme wetness eases the passage but I still have to push hard. As you feel it plunge into you, forcing and tearing, another flurry of blows rain down on your breasts and nipples. The combination is the final straw and you feel your whole body spasm violently as your orgasm hits. You have never felt anything like it before and you release yourself into the sensations, coming over and over and over. I feel your cunt contracting so strongly on my wrist that it almost feels as if you could break it. When I pull out my fist from your cunt it triggers a final mini orgasm and you literally pass out. As if a dam has been broken I watch your cunt juices flow from your tortured, distended fuck hole and run down your slit to pool on the bed under your ass.

When you return to your senses you lie for a moment, revelling in the sensations. You realise that the gag has been removed. You look down your abused body and notice the red welts that cover your stretched breasts and nipples. You can seem the same evidence of punishment in the stripes covering the tops of your thighs. Your sense of amazement at how much you enjoyed your treatment is replaced with a realisation that you have passed a major watershed. You know there is no turning back now. You must continue to plumb the depths. You want to discover all the pleasure that humiliation and pain can bring you. You shiver with excitement at that thought. You look down at me and notice the slickness of your juices shining on my hand. Without being asked you croak, "Thank you Master." You have signified your surrender and sealed your fate but that realisation only fills you with a warm feeling.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crystal the French Maid Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds