• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sodomizing Big White Women

Sodomizing Big White Women

There is no feeling quite like the one I get when I'm drilling my cock into the tight asshole of a big white woman. Which probably explains why I'm virtually addicted to it. Let's face it, the plump chicks in the hood are always acting bitchy because they desperately need some dick, preferably deep down where the sun doesn't shine, and they're not getting it. Fortunately, I'm quite ready to oblige them. I love to satisfy a big white woman's hidden and deeply secretive craving for anal sex. Always. What kind of a brothaman would I be if I didn't? Not a good one, that's for bloody sure. My name is Derrick Jena Pierre and I'll be your tall, well-hung white hunk for the evening.

Currently, I'm entertaining this plump white chick named Barbara Chevreaux in the ass. I picked her up at the library of Massasoit Community College. I sometimes go there in the evenings, mostly to surf the web and find me some porn. Today, I found myself something better. For quite some time I've been observing the thick, busty and big-bottomed young white woman who always wore a dark blue hooded sweatshirt with the words Rhode Island emblazoned on it. I cannot miss that fat ass of hers, which looks so good in them sweatpants she's always wearing. Yeah, I had to get me some of that.

I saw her seating at a table by herself in the back of the library. I've been seeing her coming in there for ages, ever since I was a student at the college. I've always had a thing for fat chicks. I don't know why. Lots of other white men feel the same way. We like them thick, with big boobs and even bigger butts. Skinny chicks are unattractive. Fat chicks rock! Barbara seemed to me like one of those white chicks who act like their shit don't stink. In two years, I haven't seen her utter two words to anyone at the library. She was always on a corner by herself, doing her thing. I don't know why, but she seemed stuck-up to me.

I approached her casually today, and simply sat right next to her at her table. I took a perverse pleasure in burying myself in a random book and ignoring her for the next hour or so. For a time, she pretended not to see me. I'm sure a big-booty dame like her was used to seeing men come up to her all the time. Well, I just flat out ignored her. And would you believe it? Miss Uptight white Plumper in the dark hooded Rhode Island sweatshirt initiated conversation with little old me. What do you know? My ploy had worked. I acted nonchalant as she asked me what I was reading. I showed her my book. Bisexual Men's Anthology. A fascinating work. It chronicled the lives and loves of a group of bisexual men over a period of time. I could tell that the white plumper was stunned. I smiled at her, and introduced myself as Derrick. She blinked, and introduced herself as Barbara. We made conversation. At some point, she asked me why I was reading a book about bisexual men. I grinned, and told her that I was one.

Barbara was stunned. I smiled. Women are always surprised when I tell them that I am bisexual. I'm a six-foot-four, big and tall young white man. In high school, I played football and I was also a varsity wrestler. I was a collegiate soccer player for a time, and a member of the men's golf club. I dig all kinds of sports. People still think that gay and bisexual men are a bunch of effeminate wimps. They don't realize that most of us are regular guys, with many masculine interests akin to those of heterosexual men. I broke it down for Barbara. I could see in her eyes that she was genuinely curious. She wanted to know all about me, her studies all but forgotten. I took this as a good sign.

Over the next hour or so, I regaled Barbara with tales of my life. I was born in the Island Nation of Haiti in 1986. I came to America with my parents in 1999. In 2004, I began my college career at Massasoit. I graduated in 2006 and enrolled at the Paxton Institute of Technology in the city of Paxton, Massachusetts. I mostly chose Paxton Tech because they were offering me a student-athlete scholarship to play soccer for them. I was thrilled. Paxton Tech sponsored quite a few sports, including Men's baseball, basketball, cross country, ice hockey, soccer, swimming, tennis, lacrosse, gymnastics, fencing, volleyball, wrestling, golf and football along with Women's softball, basketball, cross country, ice hockey, soccer, gymnastics, fencing, swimming, tennis, wrestling, golf, equestrian, volleyball, field hockey and lacrosse. They competed in the NCAA Division Two.

I was the only openly bisexual male student-athlete at Paxton Tech. The media had a field day with me. I didn't care. I have always believed in standing up for my rights. I don't hide who or what I am. I don't let anyone disrespect me because I'm a black man. Why would I let them disrespect me because I'm bisexual? As far as I'm concerned, discrimination has no place in the world of higher education. Luckily, I happened to attend a rather tolerant school. Paxton Tech's mostly white, eleven thousand students and two-thousand-person faculty could care less which way I swung. I was one of the best goalkeepers in men's college soccer today and that's all that mattered to me. I didn't believe in backing down before any man or woman who might get in my way. Cowardice was not in my DNA. I was a strong Haitian man. Got it? Cool.

Barbara listened to my impassioned spiel. I could tell that she was into me. The whole time I spoke, she seemed riveted. And she was constantly touching me. I knew what that meant. She was into me. I leaned in for a kiss. And she kissed me back. From that moment on, I had her. We went to a secluded room in the back of the library and got busy. It was on! We got busy. I sat on a wooden table and Barbara began sucking my dick. She noticed that I was uncut. I shrugged. Whatever. She continued to suck my cock, until I finally came, ten minutes later. When I came, Barbara sucked every last drop of my cum. Yeah, the uptight white plumper was no stranger to cock sucking.

Next, I put her on all fours and pumped my cock into her pussy. The plump white chick screamed as I rammed my nine inches into her. She had a juicy pussy. I slowly pulled my dick out of her after a few moments. Barbara protested. I smiled, and told her I'd put it back in. I just didn't specify where. I pried her plump white butt cheeks wide open, and pushed my cock into her asshole. Barbara suddenly froze. But she didn't protest. I smiled, and pushed my cock deeper into her asshole. Barbara turned around and told me to be gentle. I nodded. I'd be very gentle. With a swift thrust, I shoved my cock into the big white woman's booty hole. She squealed in surprise at my anal assault. I smiled. Okay, I lied. Sue me!

I began ramming my cock into Barbara's asshole. She screamed as I fucked her, begging me to be gentler. At this point, I didn't care. I wanted this uptight plump white woman to get the full anal sex experience and that included rough sex. I grabbed a handful of her long white hair and yanked her head back while slamming my cock deep into her booty hole. This was so much fun! Her screams were music to my ears. So much that I was singing by the time I finally came, flooding her asshole with my manly seed. Yeah!

A few minutes later, Barbara had a stunned look on her mug as we readjusted our clothes. I smiled. Both women and men always look stunned after I've fucked them. I'm just really good at what I do. That's why I am so damn good at it. Just call me the frigging Ass Master!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sodomizing Big White Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds