• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Memory Box Worthy

Memory Box Worthy

Waking up to a strange orange light brightly shone on my face, I notice that I am no longer in my warm bed or even my room. It's when I turn on my side that I notice the slumbering man beside me and the feeling of the sheets across my bare chest.

*I'm naked? How the HELL did I get naked?! And who is that? Where am I? Oh God! I know who that is! And by the looks of it, he's naked too! OH MY GOD! Calm down, calm down. Maybe I can slip out of here without disturbing him. Did we...oh whatever. I'm getting the hell out of here.*

I move my legs to the side, making sure I'm still covered, and begin to get up.

"Stay Right THERE!" an ominous voice bellows from the five speakers dispersed throughout the room.

The man beside me stirs and I hurriedly lie back down. His eyes open and sleepily turn to me. I look back at him worriedly, biting my lip.

"Good. He's up. Alright. Here are the conditions. Follow them or die!" the voice booms. My eyes widen as do the eyes beside me. "No one knows where you are," the voice bellows, "so don't try to scream. It will only make me angry. Here are your conditions. You must have sex together." I blush and look away, staring at the ceiling as he continues. "Oh yes, Maggie. You will have sex with him...and WILL like it. Maggie, you must tell Jeff what it is that you do in your spare time...on quizilla. And Jeff, you must tell Maggie your secret lust. Do these things, or die!" he finishes.

I don't think I could ever turn this shade of red again. I turn away, my back facing the man beside me. I feel the bed shift as he edges closer to me.

"Maggie? I know you don't want to do this, but I really don't want to get killed, and you have so much more to live for." I hear him whisper to me. Memories flood my mind of my parents, my brother, my nephews. I turn around to face him and smile awkwardly.

"Ok." I say.

"Ok," he replies, "So...what do you do on quizilla?" he says with a smile, and I blush furiously again.

"Ha. Well. You're going to call me a dork, but whatever. I have an account on quizilla, and I wrote a story on it and a couple of quizzes...all of them centering around Severus Snape. From Harry Potter. I've got a thing for the mean, evil, conniving potions master," I say with a smile.

"Are you serious?" he laughs. *His laugh is so adorable*

"Yep. I know it's weird but..." I say, looking away, my shyness creeping back.

"But you like the older guys," he finishes with a smile and a wink.

"Ha! Well now! I don't know about that *LIAR*, but...I guess it's more of the prohibited-ness of him*Ok, there's some truth*. Being a professor and all. Wanting what you can't have and all that."

"Really?" he says, eyebrows raised, a glint in his eye.

I blush furiously as he shifts to a different position, his elbow resting on the bed while his fist holds up his head. I blush furiously while looking at the man who, as of late, I have been dreaming about, lusting about. About kissing him in his classroom closet, in his car behind the school. Mr. Fox.

*I've never had feelings this strongly about anyone before in my life. It's not as if I've been sheltered for 18 years, but man! All I can think about is him, and his body, and his...*

"Nope. I lied," I say sarcastically, trying to brush it off, but I know I'm starting to get wet. *Let's change the subject shall we.* "So who's your 'secret lust'?" I asked, looking him in the eyes.

He shifts slightly then answers. "Oh, no one special really. A very talented senior of mine who I recently found out has a thing for teachers," he says, eyebrows raised.

"Oh come on. Me? Give me a break. Who would want me?" I ask seriously. *My hair and eyes may kick ASS, but my body leaves little to be desired.*

"I do," he says reaching his arm out to caress my exposed shoulder. It sends shivers down my spine. I bite my lip and he smiles. I turn to face the wall, my back facing him once more. He moves so close behind me I can feel the heat emanating from him. His arm finds my hip and I freeze up. His mouth is right by my ear.

"I haven't had a boyfriend since 9th grade. We never even held hands, let alone kiss. I haven't even had my first kiss! I'm so...inexperienced. There's no way you could even pretend to enjoy yourself with me," I whisper.

"Oh? Well. I guess I'll have to...instruct...you then," he responds, and my breath catches in my chest. He notices and chuckles to himself. You see, "Instruct me!" has become the phrase of the year in our Statistics AP class, and every time he uses it, I can only think of the numerous times I have used that phrase to a naughty use in my Snape stories. I can feel the wetness begin to accumulate between my legs as he goes on. "I can smell you in class sometimes when you get aroused," he says, beginning to kiss my neck, his mustache tickling me.

My breath quickens and I turn around to face him. I can see the lust in his eyes, and I'm sure he can see it in mine.

"Kiss me," he says, his mouth mere millimeters from mine.

"I don't know how. Why don't you instruct me?" I reply, a smile visible in my eyes.

He smiles. "Just kiss me."

I reach my hand to his face and my smile broadens. Our foreheads touch.

"You're not going to go back and tell everyone in stats what a bad kisser I am, right?" I kid him.

"I wouldn't think of it," he whispers back.

I close the gap between our lips and he takes it from there. I can feel his tongue against my lips and know enough to part my lips. He tongue flickers against mine and I smile into the kiss.

"KISSING does not qualify as SEX!" boomed throughout the room. I jumped, but Fox...no...Jeff...no Fox, held me down. I laugh, and he continues to kiss me, his feet caressing mine as he holds me. He moves in order to reposition himself above me, his legs straddling mine, never breaking our kiss and *I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe this is happening* keeps running through my head. I can feel his building erection against my leg, and blush slightly, but he doesn't notice. Our kiss continues, and I can feel his hand begin to roam toward my breasts. He finally reaches his goal and begins to fondle them. I gasp into the kiss and he smiles. He breaks the kiss, and I wonder if I've done something wrong until he begins to kiss my neck. I watch as he kisses my neck, my collarbone, my shoulder, the valley between my breasts, and then kisses his way towards a nipple. He looks at me and smiles before blowing lightly on my nipple. He then flickers his tongue about its tip before claiming it within his warm, inviting mouth.

*Oh my God! I can't believe he's doing this! Oh God! He's looking straight at me again! Oh! That feels...amazing!* I bite my lip, suppressing a moan as a tingling sensation runs through my entire body.

While one of his hands caresses my side, the other begins its roaming once more. It glides up to my breast, tweaking its tip, before sliding down my stomach to my warmth. His hand cups my heat and my eyes widen. *I've written and...read...about guys doing this...but having them actually do it. Oh gosh.*

"Are you alright with this Maggie?" he asks worriedly, obviously reading my expression wrongly.

"Oh no...it's not that...it's just...I'm worried you're not going to...you know...like me...like what you see." I say blushing.

"Maggie," he says as he moves back towards my face, kissing me passionately, "I've wanted to do this for so long. You are so amazing. I would never not like what I saw," he finishes, kissing me once more, his hand still cupping my warmth. "So you're alright with this?" he says smiling as he begins moving his hand up and down. I nod my head and reach up to kiss him once more. "Open your legs," he says to me in between kisses. I open them for him and his kiss deepens. I feel his fingers begin to explore. "You're so wet already," he says to me lustily.

"You make me that way all the time," I say in a haze of passion.

With that he plunges one finger into me. "Oh my god. You're so tight!" he says laughing. I laugh with him.

"Well I am a virgin!"

"How am I going to fit in there!" he laughs again as he begins rocking his finger back and forth. He takes a second finger and pushes it with the first. His thumb begins to circle around my clit.

"Oh god." I whisper. *That feels amazing!*

He stops. "Does it hurt?" he says worriedly.

I smile. "The furthest thing from it."

He smirks. "Oh really? What about this?" And with that he begins to kiss down my neck, my breast, my stomach, my navel. He looks back at me; my jaw is wide open. He then begins to encircle my clit with his tongue as he pumps in and out of me with his fingers. I am overcome by the sensations and can feel my juices flowing freely. Suddenly, my walls clench around his fingers as a fire flows throughout my entire body in my first ever orgasm brought on by a man. Yes. He certainly was a man.

"Oh my god. I can't believe you just did that," I say breathlessly. His eyebrows rise as he moves back up towards my face and kisses me. I can taste myself in his mouth.

"Want to reciprocate the favor?" He asks, kissing me once more before waiting for an answer.

"Are you sure you want someone down there who has never...well...been down there before?" I ask with a laugh.

"Oh, I'm pretty positive that I do," he says with a smile. I kiss him and he moves off of me. The bed spread moves off of us and further down the bed of its own accord. I give Fox a questioning look.

"I definitely want to see this," the speakers announce.

"Oh...of course..." I say, rolling my eyes. *I had forgotten*

"How bout we do this," he says moving towards the edge of the bed, his legs dangling off the side, "come over here."

I walk over towards his side of the bed and stand in front of him. I then smile and kneel in front of him. He edges closer to the side of the bed. I look up at him and lick my lips. He smiles and removes his hand from his erection. I move closer to the side of the bed and trace one hand up his foot, his leg, his thigh. Then I stop right before his shaft. I look to him for approval, and he nods his head. A envelop his erection in my hand and incline my head toward it. My eyes turn upward, my head still millimeters from its head. He is looking straight at me and I smile. I lick the tip of his shaft with my tongue and his eyes close as his head reclines backward in ecstasy. He looks back down at me as I envelop it fully within my mouth. It's a little awkward at first, but I soon begin to rock back and forth with the motions of my hand.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Fox says breathlessly, clearly affected by my actions.

I stop sucking to flicker my tongue once again on its tip, spreading the precum, and I can hear his intake of breath. I smile and look up at him, "I'm a fast learner."

He laughs and entwines his fingers in my hair. I look up at him and his hand traces my jaw line; I bite my lip. I get up and stand between his legs. The kiss is so passionate, I feel as if my legs will turn to jelly. The lust is all but gone, replaced by unadulterated passion for each other.

We stop the kiss and catch our breaths. "Lie back down," he tells me, and I walk around the bed and lie down next to him as he turns to face me. "Are you ready for this?" he asks concerned.

"Absolutely. I know it will hurt, but I know you aren't trying to hurt me, so yes. I'm ready." I say reaching out to caress his shoulder as he had done to me earlier.

He moves on top of me and kisses my forehead. I part my legs, and he finds my entrance easily, still wet from his attentions earlier. He kisses me to distract me as he enters me slowly. It hurts, but not as much as I expected. I make an effort to relax the muscles within me but can still feel them tense up every so often. He slowly begins to move back and forth within me. He closes his eyes, his head lolling back as he thrusts into me. *He is soooo enjoying this* I reach up to caress his face and he looks down at me and smiles.

"This feels amazing, Maggie," he gasps as he continues his actions. I reach up and kiss him, my feelings reciprocated through the kiss.

I begin to feel a slow building deep within my chest. My eyes roll in the back of my head due to the amazing feelings being thrust upon me. I can tell he is beginning to lose his resolve as his steady motions begin to become more erratic. I begin to meet his thrusts with my own and he smiles into my shoulder. "Yes," he breaths, "tell me how you feel. Tell me that this is affecting you the same way it is affecting me."

"Oh god. It feels so good. I've never felt like this before. Don't stop. Please, don't stop." I breath and that is all the motivation he needs to go faster and harder than ever before. "Oh!" I scream in bliss, the building tension rising to a fever pitch. His breathing is becoming quicker as is mine as our climax reaches its peak. A final thrust brings us both over the edge as my walls convulse around his erection. "Yes!" he screams, his head shooting back as I feel a spurting within me as he ejaculates.

He thrust in a few more times to milk the rest of his cum from his shaft, leaving the two of us breathless. He pulls out of me and slides to my side. I kiss him passionately, entwining my hands within his hair, his mustache tickling my nose. He tweaks my breasts as we continue our assault on each others mouths.

"That (kiss) was (kiss) amazing (kiss)," I mutter.

"Mmhmm," is all that he manages to say. "Let's do it again," he states kissing my neck.

"Right now?" I asked exhausted.

"Right now," he states as he kisses my breast and encircles a nipple.

"Oh gosh Fox, are you sure you're up to it?" I say with a smirk.

"I may be old, but I'm never too old for this," he says as he pushes a finger within me, much easier this time than the first I might add. "You're not bleeding," he states as he looks down at his hand. "I thought you said you were a virgin," he says accusingly, pulling away.

"I am a virgin, Fox, I just have gone to the OBGYN before. I've had an internal exam. It was one of the most painful and traumatizing experiences of my life. Be glad I'm not bleeding because I may have been screaming out of pain instead of pleasure before. Ok?" I say and he softens. Then a smirk begins to build on his face.

"'Screaming out of pain instead of pleasure' huh?" he states kissing me.

I smile. "Yes. That was amazing."

"ENOUGH! I've had enough of this lovey-dovey stuff. Time to go," the voice bellows.

And with that, the room begins to fill with a strange smoke.

"He must be putting us back to sleep," I say, hiding the worry in my voice.

"Let's hope. You're way to trusting, you know tha?" he says kissing me once more.

"At some point, I'm going to take you up on your offer," I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh? What offer?"

"To do it again," I whisper in his ear. And after that, the room went black.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Damn alarm," I state, pushing the snooze button. Grabbing my glasses off the floor, I begin to walk towards the bathroom. I turn the lights on and walk towards the mirror. I stare at myself, gnashing my teeth, when I spot a singular hair on my shoulder. I pick it up and look at it. It's short and brown. *Fox*

The memories flood back and I smile at the small hair. *This is definitely going in my memory box* I think, flying back towards my room to find the small box filled with the keepsakes held so dearly to my life. *Oh yes. This is certainly memory box worthy*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Memory Box Worthy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds