• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tyler's Spring Break in April Ch. 02

Tyler's Spring Break in April Ch. 02

12

*Hello all! I'm not very happy with the way I wrote the first chapter to this story. It was short, hasty, and I was inexperienced. I like to think I've improved greatly since then, and after many years I've decided to continue the story of Tyler. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. So without further ado, here is the second chapter!

*

Tyler groaned and yawned loudly, half-asleep and grumpy that something had just disturbed him in the middle of the best sleep he'd ever had. Despite this, he couldn't deny the unbelievable pleasure he felt below his waist. He was soon sitting up in his bed and wide awake.

As he lifted the covers, he realized it was his aunt April sucking hungrily on his cock, which like every morning, was as hard as a rock. She looked up and released him with a *pop* from her mouth, grinning widely. She grabbed his dick with both of her hands, stroking him slowly.

"Good morning, sweetie!" April licked her lips seductively, lying on her stomach between his legs. She was wearing a tight, baby blue tank-top that struggled to contain her mammoth chest, and a skimpy, matching g-string that did nothing to hide the round globes of her large, firm ass. Tyler had been wearing only boxers, but April had managed to remove those before abruptly ending his slumber.

"I thought you'd never wake up after yesterday, stud..." She giggled and leaned back down to kiss the tip of Tyler's penis before slowly licking down the underside of his shaft. Tyler couldn't even believe what happened yesterday afternoon, let alone this. He'd come to live with April after his mother, Linda, insisted he keep her company after his uncle's death, only to be seduced within minutes of arriving and swimming at her house. They'd decided to call it an early evening upon re-entering the house. Moving and unpacking all his belongings that afternoon had drained them despite their best efforts to stay up.

"Can you blame me? I had a long day yesterday, and I had no idea I had this in store for me when I arrived..." Tyler was much more relaxed now, having now shed the tension and sexual frustration his aunt had fueled in him over the past years. "Now that I've rested, I'm all yours as long as you want..." His cock throbbed as April dragged the flat of her tongue up and down the sides of his shaft, swirling wonderfully around his head each time she switched sides.

"That's what I wanted to hear...you wanna fill my mouth up, babe? Blast all that hot cum down my throat?" April said lewdly, slurping loudly on his cock as she spoke before engulfing the head in her mouth. Tyler could barely manage a nod as she began to move down his shaft, slowly sucking in more and more of his cock before swallowing him down to the base, her nose buried in his abdomen and every inch of his meat lodged firmly down her throat.

She moaned loudly around his 7-inch member, the sensation driving Tyler wild. April started to bob her head up down, retreating a good few inches before expertly sliding her mouth back down to the base, her lips a perfectly suctioned 'O' around his shaft. She stroked his inner thighs, spreading his legs open wide as she did so. She reached up with her left hand and grabbed his balls, squeezing and rolling them gently. She bunched them up slightly and swallowed his cock again, snaking her tongue out along the underside of his shaft to lick and tickle the top of his balls. The sight was too much for young Tyler, and he knew his morning load would soon be spent much sooner than he'd like.

"April...You're so fucking good! I'm gonna cum soon!" He groaned as her right hand squeezed the base of his cock and she slid her mouth off it, a long string of saliva and pre-cum trailing from her bottom lip. He could hardly appreciate the sight, however, as she didn't miss a beat, her hands a blur now stroking his cock in place of her mouth.

"Don't hold back honey, I want every drop down my throat..." April cooed. Tyler moaned, his eyes rolling back as April sucked him back into her mouth, slurping and sucking his cock to the hilt. She continued to fondle his sack and reached under Tyler to squeeze his ass, urging him to fuck her mouth. He grabbed her fiery, red hair in both his hands as his hips lifted up in response to her, his dick throbbing in her throat and his balls tightening up with impending orgasm. April could feel it and doubled her efforts, pushing Tyler over the edge as his cock exploded in her mouth. She sucked down to the base of his dick, gulping feverishly as it pumped hot jizz down her throat. She eased off it a bit to let it pump her mouth full, swallowing in loud gulps with each load from his hose. After what felt like minutes, Tyler came down from his intense orgasm, still squirting drops of cum into her mouth, his rod resting on her tongue as it pulsed. He tried to catch his breath while April licked him clean and sat up, beaming as she looked down at her spent nephew.

"That was delicious, thanks for breakfast..." She winked and stood up, walking out of the room slowly to accentuate the sway of her round, shapely bottom. "I'll be in the kitchen making yours while you recover." And with that she closed the door behind her, snapping Tyler back to reality.

He took a few moments to compose himself and got up to walk over to his duffel bag containing all of his important, personal belongings. Pulling out his stash, Tyler sat down at the desk in his room, and within minutes had a decent joint rolled with the finest herb. Pulling his chair over to his window, he unlocked and opened it wide before lighting up and puffing away. Never a fan of cigarettes, Tyler compared this session to having a smoke after good sex and laughed to himself, doing his best to blow all the smoke out the window. As wild and inhibited as she'd truly proven to be over the last 24 hours, Tyler wasn't about to ruin the best thing that ever happened to him over some weed. She was very close to him, but herb had never been brought up in any of their conversations, so he didn't know for sure how she felt.

After enjoying his vice, Tyler tucked everything back into his bag and applied a bit of his body spray around the room to cover up what he could. He decided on a quick shower, both to clean up and wash the odor away. Still nude, he started up the shower and hopped in, slathering on some soap and washing up as he relaxed and lingered on everything that had occurred. When finished, he quickly toweled off and threw on some shorts with a dark blue wife-beater, eager to join his aunt downstairs.

The sight upon entering the kitchen would have dropped any man's jaw to the floor, and Tyler was no exception. April had cooked up a feast, on the table was scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, hash browns, a large stack of pancakes, toast on the side with butter and jam, and various sliced fruits as well. It was the perfect breakfast as far as he was concerned. However the most delicious, and eye-catching thing in the whole kitchen was not the food, but his aunt April. She was making tea at the counter, and hadn't noticed him enter the room. She faced away from Tyler, her g-string clad ass bent over slightly and aimed right at him. She had switched out her tank-top for nothing but a white apron. Tyler took a moment to fully appreciate his aunt's beauty. Her long, red hair flowing down her neck and bare shoulders. His eyes drifted down her back, he could see the sides of her giant, perfect orbs sticking out proudly from the thin garment. His gaze trailed down her spine to her slim, athletic waist which flared out into her beautiful bubble butt and long, toned legs and bare feet. He paused to appreciate the big, round cheeks of her ass and how they were evenly tanned all over to match the rest of her light brown, smooth skin. At this point he also noticed no tan lines on her back, she must sunbathe nude regularly, he thought to himself.

"I could get used to this..." Tyler found himself saying aloud, alerting April to his presence.

"Oh! Tyler...Finally decided to join the living, I see?" She wheeled around and winked at him with the mugs of tea in her hands, placing them on the table. She pulled Tyler's seat out for him, walking to the sink to put away all her utensils. "I was beginning to worry I may have put you to sleep again." They both chuckled and sat across from each other at the table, Tyler was relieved that things weren't different or weird between them, if anything she was even more bubbly than usual.

"I'd have to be the biggest idiot ever to stay asleep and pass this up..." He smiled and made up his plate with a big helping of everything, April did the same.

"Are you referring to me or the food?" She arched a brow and smirked before digging in to her plate.

"Both...You look good enough to eat!" He smiled back and locked eyes with her for a moment.

April smiled and blushed slightly at his comment. She took a sip of her tea before breaking the silence. "You okay? Your eyes are a little bloodshot and red..."

Tyler panicked a moment. "Oh...I just took a quick shower right now and I think my eyes got a little irritated under the water."

April nodded. "Yea, that happens to me a lot, too. Sorry, hon." Good save, Tyler thought to himself. They continued eating, Tyler unable to tear his eyes away from all of her exposed flesh, but ultimately succumbing to his overwhelming munchies. He finished his food and everything left that April didn't want.

"Well your appetite is certainly healthy for a boy your age, I'll have to keep that in mind." She winked again and began gathering the dishes to put into the sink. She joined him once more and they sipped their tea together, eyeing each other lustfully. "So I can't believe you were a virgin up until yesterday...I mean, I know as of last spring you told me you hadn't done it, but I figured the end of senior year would have been good to you," She said earnestly, resting her hand on his. "I'm sorry you had such awful luck with those girls."

Tyler shrugged. "Well...It was just the one girl, Angela. I'd been with her since the end of Sophomore year, and I thought things were good...We fooled around a lot, but she kept saying she wanted to wait until she was married to have sex. She gave me a bj on prom night, but more and more before graduation she became distant until she finally broke up with me. Then my friend Aaron told me he'd been banging her on the side for most of senior year, which explained her growing disinterest in me..."

"Oh my god! What did you do?" She squeezed his hand tightly, setting her tea down for the moment.

Tyler cleared his throat. "Well I was furious and confused as to what I had done wrong, and why she had lied to me about wanting to wait...Needless to say I broke Aaron's nose and haven't talked to either of them since."

April chuckled at this. "You punched someone?! Well I guess I underestimated you. You can be a real dork sometimes, but it doesn't mean there isn't a big, strong man underneath." She lightly traced her fingers up the top of his hand and wrist "Despite your hardship, I'm glad she was stupid enough to leave you...Because now I have you all to myself." She smirked again.

He blushed slightly and decided to turn the conversation in her direction. "Thanks..." He paused, thinking how best to phrase the question he wanted to ask. "So, you really asked my Mom to have me come here just so we could do this?" It was his turn to grin now, as he leaned back in his chair and drank his tea.

"Of course," She said matter-of-factly as she reached for her mug again. "In fact I've wanted you since last year when you stayed here with your mom. You've grown into such a handsome, young man, but I wanted to wait until you were at least out of High School. I've always noticed you looking at me, and it feels good... I didn't give you much of a choice yesterday, so I'm sorry if I was selfish, but I'm pretty sure you would have done the same thing if given the chance. It's been hard for me the past few years with your uncle. I was only 16 when I got pregnant and we got married, but he seemed so mature and wonderful. We were so in love then, when we had your cousin Cindy 20 years ago. But as the years went on I feel that I seemed to grow more horny and open with my sexuality, and it seemed he had completely deflated and began to leave town more and more. It turns out I was wrong and I found out he had been cheating on me at work and on his business trips. I was planning the divorce when he died... None of that really matters or affects how I feel about you, but I'll admit I couldn't wait til he was gone so that I could do this. I've been on the pill for years now, so we'll be safe, and we can stop any time you want, but I hope you don't..." She bit her bottom lip a little and leaned in closer, exposing more of the deep cleavage caused by her tight apron. Tyler gulped and couldn't help but stare at her chest, feeling a stirring again in his crotch, but he knew he had to speak and relieve her doubts.

"April...You know you're my best friend, and you know I love you, nothing can change that. But the fact is I've wanted you since I first started looking at women. I'd sooner kill myself then go back to lusting after you. I want to fuck you every minute you'll let me..." Tyler was surprised by the bold words coming from his mouth and the confidence in which they were spoken. April could hardly believe it either, she was both touched and turned on. Tyler was also aroused, and the tent forming in his shorts was becoming painfully obvious.

April noticed and grinned widely, letting go of his hand to reach down and squeeze his bulge. "I love you too, babe. And I'll let you fuck me every minute we can!" Tyler and April both leaned in closer to each other. He grabbed April's hair and neck and pulled her in, kissing her deeply. April was breathless and lost in her lust, kissing him back with wanton abandon, sucking in his tongue. She broke the kiss reluctantly and stood, pressing Tyler's face into her bosom, her breasts bulging further out of the top and sides of the apron. He reached up to cup her exposed tit-flesh, and April cooed and murmured softly as she played with his hair.

She pulled Tyler's head away for a moment, and with one hand she reached back and untied the strap at her neck, letting it fall to reveal her glorious melons. Despite their DDD-cup size they remained round and fairly pert, defying gravity and age. She pushed his face into her right breast, letting him suck her stiff nipple into his mouth. He slurped away hungrily, cupping the bottom of her left tit. Reaching forward with his right hand he grabbed April's succulent ass, squeezing it roughly as he pulled her into his lap and onto his rigid bulge. April giggled and ground her barely covered pussy against Tyler's hardness, he moaned and continued to suck away, his fingers toying with her g-string and sliding down the crack of her ass.

April whispered hotly into Tyler's ear "This is unfair, let's get you out of these clothes..." She leaned back suddenly, grinning as she reached down and began tugging up the bottom of Tyler's wife beater. Tyler was happy to help as he lifted his arms and removed the top. April tossed it onto the kitchen counter and traced her fingers down Tyler's strong chest and abs, stopping to deftly unbutton his shorts and begin unzipping them as she stood up from his lap. She kneeled down before him as he lifted his butt off the chair and they both pulled down his shorts. He'd not bothered with any boxers and his long, hard meat sprang forward, slapping obscenely against his aunt's cheek.

April sucked in a breath through her teeth, dropping his shorts to his ankles as she reached up to squeeze his shaft and cup his already swollen balls in her hands. She thought she had drained him earlier, but clearly Tyler was going to be able to keep up with her recently unleashed libido. She rubbed his dick down her cheek and ran her lips up the shaft, snaking her tongue out to snatch up the bit of pre-cum drooling out of the tip. She could tell he was excited, and was eager to mount him already, her oral performance earlier leaving her horny and antsy all throughout breakfast. April pursed her lips around his cock head and suckled it into her warm mouth, slowly moving down his shaft until her nose nuzzled up to his pubic hair and his cock filled her throat once more.

Tyler grabbed a handful of her long hair and sat back comfortably, luxuriating in his second blow job of the day. April sucked up his shaft and back down again, beginning a steady pace as she expertly deep throated his cock. This continued for quite a few minutes, Tyler sometimes reaching out to cup her tits or rub her shoulders and back, April stopping every once in a while to slide her mouth lewdly up and down the sides of his shaft and give his balls a thorough licking and sucking. April could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing in her throat, and she couldn't wait to jump onto it. She released his tool, rose to her feet again, and untied the back of her apron, tossing it aside. She now stood before him in just her g-string, and Tyler noticed how wet the slim crotch of her garment was.

He could tell she couldn't wait to fuck, but Tyler had something else in mind "Turn around...I want to eat you!" April slowly grinned from ear to ear, her hands sliding down her sexy hips to stop at the string ties of at the side of her skimpy panties. She spun around and took a step backwards, bending over to shove her bubble butt just inches in front of her nephew's face. She could feel his hot breath against her crotch, and untied the sides of her g-string, letting it fall off her round cheeks and down to her feet. Tyler was in heaven and reached out to squeeze the beautiful buns in his hands. Though large, round, and pliable, her ass was still athletic and firm to the touch, and Tyler slid his palms all over her rump.

He slipped his thumbs into the crack of her bum, spreading the cheeks open wide as he admired her bald pussy and asshole. He licked his lips and buried his face into her crack, causing April to giggle and shake her ass around. Tyler stuck his tongue out and ran it from her clit, up her slit, and over her anus in one smooth motion, causing a shocked moan from April. He didn't know why, but Tyler decided to start there, licking all around her virgin asshole.

April pressed her ass harder into Tyler's face, moaning lustfully. "Oh my god baby, that's so dirty...No one's ever touched me there!" This excited Tyler even further, and he lapped all around her tightly puckered hole, prodding at it with the tip of his tongue. She finally relaxed and he shoved his tongue in as far as it would go into his aunt's only untouched orifice. She couldn't suppress her moans or the pleasure she was feeling, and leaned forward to hold onto the kitchen table for balance, squashing her ample bosom against it.

After worshipping her ass for another minute or so, Tyler began to make his way south, licking down her crack and all around the lips of her smooth, naked pussy. She tasted wonderful and he dove in to lick deep into her folds, smothering his face in her wetness. After licking around blindly, but with much enthusiasm, Tyler felt her clit against his tongue and noticed how wild it drove his aunt when he focused his attention there. He tried flicking his tongue from side to side quickly across the top of her clit, and April reacted with even louder moans as she bounced her ass up and down a little on his face.

Tyler continued to squeeze her amazing ass in his palms, and slid a finger into her crack, rubbing around her flexing asshole. With a little pressure his finger began to slide into her saliva-lubricated anus, and April groaned, closing her eyes and burying her face into her crossed arms on the table. Tyler worked his tongue even faster around her clit, and pushed his finger all the way into her ass. After only a few minutes, April was writhing on the table, unable to restrain her impending orgasm as Tyler began slamming two fingers in and out of her tight ass. His tongue was a blur on her clit and upper labia and she could have sworn he had done this before, but decided he was just a quick learner.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tyler's Spring Break in April Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds