• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Nation

Black Transsexual Nation

Big black transsexual women are truly beautiful. And the big and sexy bisexual and heterosexual men who love us are truly wonderful. I ought to know, I'm one of these magnificent black transsexual ladies. My name is Amanda Joan Baxter, friends call me A.J. I'm a big and tall, big-breasted, wide-hipped and fat-bottomed, pretty-faced young black transsexual woman living in the city of Boston. I'm a college graduate making a living as a junior executive on State Street. No one knows I'm a transsexual. Everyone thinks I'm an ordinary black woman and I intend to keep it that way. This is my first erotically charged and absolutely true story and I'm sticking to it. I'm getting down with my man Stanley Monroe in town since he's been away fighting the Iraq War for a long time and hasn't fucked anyone in ages. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't show any love to my brothaman when he finally returned home?

I've known Stanley Monroe ever since our college days. We were both students at Braxton College in the city of Boston. Braxton College was a small private school founded in 1967. It was considered one of the best private schools in the state of Massachusetts. Braxton College was where the African-American and Haitian-American elite send their sons and daughters to be educated. The only historically black four-year college in the state of Massachusetts. The school had five thousand students and eighty percent of them were of Haitian or African-American descent. The school was top notch in every way.

Braxton College student-athletes compete in Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Gymnastics, Fencing, Football, Wrestling, Rifle, Rugby, Archery, Sailing, Rowing, Volleyball, Water Polo and Horsemanship along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Gymnastics, Fencing, Soccer, Volleyball, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Sailing, Golf, Tennis, Water Polo, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Rifle, Rugby, Archery, Rowing and Equestrian. We competed in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two. Man, I loved my college days. Braxton College was off the hook. The school had an equal number of male and female students and was hailed as one of the best schools in the country.

Attending the legendary Braxton College was a privilege for any young black student who hailed from the city of Boston. A lot of the local colleges and universities were bigger and carried more prestige, but we were in a league of our own. Boston College. Boston University. Suffolk University. Tufts University. Emerson College. Northeastern University. Harvard University. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Berklee College. Gibbs College. Bay State College. All these were very respectable schools. However, none of these fine schools had the panache of Braxton College. The sons and daughters of New England's wealthiest and most powerful black families came to Braxton College and made it an academic powerhouse.

I majored in business administration while attending Braxton College. Stanley studied Criminal Justice. He actually wanted to become a police officer. I had mixed feelings about that. Growing up in the city of Boston, I had seen the men and women of the Boston Police Department harass young black men and women without reason. We were their favorite targets. It's almost as if they couldn't help themselves. They wanted us to be guilty. What a bunch of crooks. I often asked Stanley if he was sure about joining such an infamous bunch. He told me he was sure. It's his life, after all. I respected his life choices, though I certainly didn't approve. This isn't some random rant about black folks hating the police. I've seen racial profiling and gender profiling up close and personal. If an individual happens to be black and male, then that individual becomes public enemy number one in the eyes of all members of law enforcement.

Stanley and I began our college days in the year 2003. In 2007, I graduated with a bachelor of science degree in business administration. As for Stanley, he got his bachelors in criminal justice but opted to enlist in the Armed Forces instead of going straight to the Massachusetts State Police Academy. Now, I had mixed feelings about the man I loved going to Iraq. What if he got himself killed? It's a shame that so many young men and women are willing to sacrifice their lives just because a certain tyrannical Republican sociopath tells them it's the right thing to do. If you ask me, America has enough problems. If the government focused its resources on helping solve the country's problems at home instead of playing hero to the world, we would all be better off. Of course, I couldn't say such things to Stanley. He's a blue-blooded patriot through and true. If Captain America were black, he'd look like Stanley Monroe. My chocolate-flavored soldier.

When it came time for Stanley to leave, I was deeply saddened. I didn't know whether I'd ever see him again. We kissed and embraced, then I watched him leave. It was like something out of a movie. And then, one day, in late March 2008, he came back to me. I was surprised to see him back so quickly. Don't get me wrong, I was glad to see him. However, I thought tours of duty lasted longer than just one year. I had heard horror stories from the families of U.S. servicemen and women whom the military kept in the Middle East long after their tours of duty were over. Who cares? My man was home and he was safe. That's all that mattered. When we got home, I gave him one hell of a welcome home present.

I don't know who first said the words "nothing says I love you like sex". It was probably a man who said and I must admit that he was right. In preparation for Stanley's homecoming, I had ordered Chinese food. I knew his favorites. Shrimp-fried rice with Orange chicken, crab Rangoon and three egg rolls. All to be washed down with a bottle of Mountain Dew. As Stanley wolfed down his meal, I looked at him. He was slimmer than I remembered. The Stanley I always knew was a six-foot-two, 260-pound black man. He played Football for Braxton College, back in the day. I'm no spring chicken myself. At five-foot-eleven and 240-pounds, I was quite a presence on the Braxton College Women's Rugby team. Stanley had lost at least thirty pounds. When men like Stanley start to lose weight, I kind of worry. Besides, I'm a big transsexual woman who likes big men. I don't like skinny dudes.

After Stanley got done eating, we curled up on the sofa and watched his favorite movie, Starship Troopers. Do I know my man or what? As Stanley held me in his arms, I smiled. This sure felt nice. But I knew what would be even better. Since Stanley had been gone, I had been satisfying my womanly urges with my assortment of vibrators and dildos. Yeah, I'd been going through the mother of all dry spells when he finally came home. So, now, I wanted to get some. And I knew just how to get him in the mood. I slowly pulled away from him, and slid down on the couch. My face was at the level of his groin. I looked up at Stanley. He smiled as I unzipped his pants, and noticed with satisfaction that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I pulled out his dick. There it was. My old pal. I pulled it into my mouth and began sucking on it.

I hadn't done this in a while but it's not the kind of thing you just forget. I sucked on Stanley's dick and balls. He was a little different. His cock was around eight inches long but quite wide and thick. Also, he was uncircumcised. That didn't bother me in the least. I kind of like my men to be big and a bit hairy, and as natural as possible. Leave the waxing and shaving to me since I'm the female. Nothing against Metrosexuals, of course, but they're not my kind of guys. I pulled on Stanley's foreskin and licked his dick head. He groaned and urged me to continue. I worked my magic, flicking my tongue over his slit while stroking his balls. He seemed to really like that. So much that a few moments later, he shouted in pleasure as he came. I got a pearl necklace as reward for my good behavior. Is my man generous or what?

After I got done sucking him off, Stanley gave me a pretty good treat. He undressed me and then spread my thick legs wide open. My cock was erect. Stanley and I had fooled around before but he considered himself a straight man. When we hooked up, it was usually me servicing him. I gasped in surprise as he grasped my cock and began to stroke it. In no time, he got me hard as hell. My cock rose to its full height and length. Nine and a half inches. A long time ago, when I realized that I was a woman stuck inside a man's body, I underwent a long and painful but worthwhile and wondrous transformation into a big beautiful black woman...with a big dick. I lost friends and family members along the way but gained my true self. And I am proud of who I am. Yes, I stand five feet eleven inches tall and weigh two hundred and forty pounds. I wear 34-D in bras, had a 34-inch waist and a sixty-inch bubble butt slash big ghetto booty. And my face is cuter than Beyonce's.

Watching my sexy black boyfriend stroking my dick got me seriously worked up. Imagine how surprised and thrilled I was when Stanley told me he was going to give me a treat. He leaned over and took my lean, uncircumcised cock in his mouth. I shuddered as Stanley began to suck on my cock and balls. He obviously knew what he was doing. I wonder where he picked up these skills. Later, he would tell me that he discovered a new side of himself while in the U.S. Army. Stanley Monroe was now bisexual. Wow. When I finally came, he took my cum and smeared it all over my face and lips. He also tasted my cum and told me it was yummy. Yeah!

Later, Stanley and I tried some fun stuff together. I got on all fours and spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. Stanley came up behind me and pressed his cock against my booty hole. With a swift thrust, he went inside. I gasped as I felt his cock invading my asshole. Stanley's dick was wonderfully thick. Just the way I liked them. He's the only person I've ever had sex with since my transformation. He knew what I liked. He held me by the hips and slammed his cock into my asshole. I love getting fucked in the ass. As Stanley fucked me, my cock got harder. I stroked my cock as my boyfriend fucked me. Stanley barked cuss words as he took me to nirvana. I screamed his name and begged him for more. He fucked me until he finally came, flooding my asshole with his cum.

I screamed as my boyfriend's wonderful cum filled me. A moment later I came, and my cum splattered all over Stanley's stomach. He smiled and kissed me. We spent the night in each other's arms. Over the next few weeks, things got even kinkier between us. Stanley and I met a very interesting young man named Tom Jackson online and invited him into our bedroom for fun. Tom Jackson was a tall, good-looking young black man who majored in business at Emerson College. He was bisexual and very much attracted to macho military men as well as transsexuals. With Stanley and I, he got two for the price of one. We hooked up in my house one fine Sunday afternoon.

Stanley and I sat in our living room, chatting with Tom. He was a very interesting young man. A native of Atlanta City who moved to Boston for college. He was new to the city and quite single. We went to the bedroom and had a lot of fun together. Tom was a versatile stud, which was cool. The three of us were naked on my king-sized bed. Tom sucked Stanley's long and thick cock while I sucked on Tom's cock and balls. Tom had a really big dick. Over eight inches long and quite thick. I loved sucking it. And Tom was having a great time sucking on Stanley's dick too. When Stanley came, Tom wolfed down every last drop of his cum. In turn, I sucked every last drop of Tom's cum when my expert cock sucking finally made him give it up. Later, Tom got to experience Stanley's dick up close and personal.

Tom got on all fours and I spread his ass cheeks wide open as Stanley came closer. I guided Stanley's cock into Tom's asshole. With a swift thrust, Stanley began fucking Tom. Meanwhile, Tom was busy sucking my dick. I thrust my cock into the young black man's mouth. Stanley gripped Tom's hips and thrust his cock deep into the young man's ass. Tom was obviously a lot more sexually experienced than I thought he was. He sucked my dick and took Stanley's cock up his ass with no problem at all. Stanley laughed as he fucked Tom and said Tom had the tightest ass he'd ever fucked. I laughed at that. When I came, Tom drank up all my cum. Stanley fucked him until he came, then pulled out.

Afterwards, I got to fuck Tom. His was the first ass this big black transsexual woman would ever fuck. I slid my cock into Tom's ass while Stanley watched, stroking his cock. Oh, my. Tom did have a tight ass indeed. I put my hands on his hips and fucked him nice and hard. He loved it and begged me for more. I slammed my cock into his asshole. I pounded his ass until I came. It was fun. Still not sated, Tom requested to fuck me. I was down with that. Stanley didn't object. I got on all fours and Tom spread his ass cheeks wide open. He pushed his cock deep into my asshole. I felt his cock stretch my booty hole. He began to fuck me energetically, plunging his cock deep into my asshole. I screamed as I got fucked. Stanley smiled and jerked off while watching me. Tom slammed his dick in and out of my asshole. He had a field day with my ass and I loved every moment of it. He fucked me until he came, flooding my ass with his cum. Afterwards, Tom and I joined Stanley in the shower. Tom left after we all promised to have more fun together in the future. I definitely wanted to see him again. He was a good lay.

I loved my new life with Stanley. He was fun, exciting and loving. We spiced up our love life with some interesting bedroom guests. Like Ashley Jones. Who is Ashley Jones? A tall, chubby and big-bottomed young black woman from Boston College. She had a thing for bisexual black men and transsexuals. Stanley met her in a chat room. We invited her to dinner one day and she was totally cool. The following weekend, we invited her to our house for a night of fun. It was an encounter all three of us would remember and enjoy. Especially Ashley Jones. I'm afraid that Stanley and I really worked her over. But she enjoyed every minute of it.

Ashley Jones confessed to us early on that she liked the rough stuff. Which pleased me greatly. I love to dominate other women. Especially young black women like Ashley Jones. She was all prissy and proper but I could tell that she had a bit of the hood in her. She hailed from Dorchester. She was fun in bed. I laid her on the bed and told her to suck my man's cock. Gently. She obeyed. Stanley thrust his cock into Ashley's mouth and I took the chance to explore her pussy. I stuck a dildo inside of her, then my fingers. I made sure she was clean and not hiding anything in there. She was clean. Then, I explored her asshole. Thankfully, her ass was a wonder. Altogether different from her pussy. I knew this chick was no stranger to anal sex. Her hole was too supple.

I shoved my cock into Ashley's pussy, and began pounding into her. She shook a bit under the force of my thrusts, but continued sucking Stanley's cock. While I fucked her pussy, I fingered her asshole. She seemed to like that. I shoved two fingers into her asshole, stretching it nicely in anticipation of upcoming penetration. Meanwhile, Ashley busied herself sucking Stanley's cock like oral sex was going out of style. When he finally came, she seemed shocked that his cum hit her face. I grabbed her face and told her to lick my man's cum. And the bitch obeyed me. She licked every last drop of Stanley's cum. Watching her completely surrender to my demands turned me on so much that I came, filling her snatch with my cum.

Afterwards, we changed positions. Stanley wanted to try Ashley's pussy. I nodded understandingly. I only wanted Ashley's ass. The big black chick grinned, and told us she wanted to try double penetration. I smiled. That could be arranged. Stanley lay flat on the bed and Ashley climbed on top of him. She lowered herself onto his member, until his cock was sheathed into her pussy. I came up behind her, and slowly spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her asshole, and pushed it inside. Ashley's asshole felt warm and tight around my cock. Just the way I liked them. I put my hands on her hips and began sliding my cock into the depths of her asshole. Meanwhile, Stanley thrust his cock into her pussy. Ashley Jones squealed as we worked her over. I laughed and smacked her fat ass. The bitch hadn't felt anything yet.

I began to give her ass a serious anal pounding. My fingers dug into the flesh of her hips as I thrust my cock deep inside her. Her booty bucked wildly as I fucked her. Stanley slammed his dick into her pussy as if it were his last time. Stanley had missed pussy. Personally, I didn't know what the fuss was about. I fucked Ashley's pussy and it wasn't all that. It was just okay. Ashley's plump body shook as Stanley and I fucked her. We plugged both her love holes, and she howled like a woman possessed. I got a serious kick out of hearing this prissy dame cuss like a sailor or a cab driver as we plugged her. It was priceless. Gone was the sophisticated college woman. In her place was the ghetto chick from the hood and she was enjoying a good fucking. Stanley and I continued to double-team her until we both came, almost simultaneously, inside her. Ashley's cries of pleasure could be heard several blocks away, I'm sure.

Half an hour later, Ashley parted from our company, but not before giving us her email address and cell phone number. She definitely wanted a repeat of this experience at some point. Stanley and I smiled and waved her goodbye. Then, we got back to bed. Stanley and I playfully wrestled on the bed. I wound up underneath Stanley. He used to be a varsity wrestler and was a lot more technically sound than I was, though we were almost a match in size and strength. I looked up lovingly at the cute, big black man who lay on top of me. We kissed. Then, he told me something which astonished me. He wanted me to take him.

I was stunned. I mean, I knew Stanley was kinky, but I never thought he'd be into that. He smiled and told me he just wanted to know what it felt like. I said okay, then we got ready. I took some lube and greased up Stanley's ass as well as my cock. Then, I gently eased my cock into his ass. This was my man's first time, in a way. I made sure I was gentle with him. Stanley stroked his cock while I penetrated him. He was tense at first, but afterwards, he relaxed and enjoyed. Hell, after a while, he seemed to be really enjoying himself. He stroked his long and thick black cock while I shoved my dick inside him. Slowly but surely, I worked most of my dick inside him. Amazingly, he took it all without screaming. I looked into his eyes as I took him.

You have to understand that this was no ordinary lay for me. I've been with men and women before. Hell, I've penetrated individuals of both sexes, in just about every way which it can be done. But this was my first time penetrating the man I loved. So, I guess I was very careful and somewhat nervous. Fortunately, Stanley was totally ready for this. He practically ordered me to go to town on him. And so I did. I plunged my cock swiftly into his ass and he screamed passionately as I fucked him. I gave it to him hard and fast, just the way he liked it. He was enjoying himself and so was I. We went at it until, amazingly, we both came, within seconds of each other. Our screams of pleasure filled the air.

Afterwards, Stanley and I lay on our bed, happy as clowns. What we just did hadn't altered things between us. He was still my man and I was his lady. We just discovered new ways to make each other happy, that's all. I'm happy to have him. Transsexual gals like myself have a hard time finding acceptance and friendship, let alone love. I was lucky enough to have found all three. And I wouldn't give it up for the world. I wonder what the future will bring. In a few months, Stanley will head to the Massachusetts State Police Academy. And I continue to toil away as an executive in the Financial District. Life goes on. Luckily, I no longer have to face it alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Nation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds