• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rich Bitch Whore Ch. 02

Rich Bitch Whore Ch. 02

It was just two days after a good part of the construction crew for the building next door gave me the fucking of my life. They fucked every one of my openings and had me suck their cocks till my jaw felt like it would fall off. They left me cum covered and sore with the words RICH BITCH WHORE in red lipstick across my chest. I took the day off from my job at the charity and bathed my wounds. But I have to say, I still found myself getting wet thinking about how I lived out my secret fantasy of being a complete low-class, blue collar slut. Press charges? No way. Do it again? I don't think so. Enjoyed it? 100%

It was Thursday when the bell to my apartment rang. I had just gotten dressed and was ready to head out when my phone rang. It was a little early for telemarketers and the caller ID was a cell phone, so I picked up.

Let's just say, it wasn't the voice I was expecting. It was rough, slang ridden and right to the point. Something I just wasn't raised hearing everyday. "Hey there precious," came the words. I couldn't place it, but I knew the voice somehow.

"Who is this?" I demanded.

"It's the guy that wrote Bitch Whore on your tits a few days ago," came his voice. I could tell there was an edge to it. And yes, it did stop me – dead in my tracks. He didn't stop. "And it's the guy who's gonna write worse things if you don't shut the fuck up and listen." I froze. I couldn't move.

"Don't suppose you looked at the pictures on your cell phone lately, did you?" I didn't answer. I didn't move. "Awwwww, what's the matter – pussy got your tongue?" I started fumbling, taking my cell phone out of my bag and calling up the camera mode. I went through the slideshow of pictures and there I was. Naked, my hair over part of my face as a huge black penis was pushing my head back while a latino was entering me from behind. I could even see my clear dildo sticking out of my ass, straight up into the air.

"Yeah that's right," he came back on, "pretty ain't they."

I stumbled back for a step, meekly answering. "What do you want?"

"Well, if you ain't noticed, my boys have been working pretty hard lately. They're putting up a floor every few days. Way past your window. So I need to reward them." He paused. "Problem is, we can't jump over any more – we've built past your little pussy palace. So you need to ring us up, so we can have more of the kind of fun that a rich bitch like you begs for."

"What do you mean 'ring you up?"

I could hear the sounds of other men in the background. I was frozen. But I also felt the electric feeling in the bottom of my stomach. Was it fear? Or....

"I mean ring me up so I don't have to send those photos to your hubby's cell phone and let him know what you been doin' with the boys when he's doin' whatever the fuck it is he does with his needle dick."

"And those are your words lady, not mind."

There was more laughter in the background. I couldn't believe it. What had I done? Had I completely lost track of what was going on around me? I mean, I had assumed I just fell asleep when they wrote those words on my chest. I didn't think I had been acting like a whore for an hour without even seeing them snap photos of me.

"So, come on lady, ring us up. The clock's ticking on our lunch hour, and if we don't have time to line up for one hole, we're just gonna have to use all three. Oh wait though – you kinda like that don't ya?"

I didn't even look up as my hand pushed the ringer.

Instead I swept my hands down to straighten out my skirt as if I were getting ready for some cocktail guests as I walked to the front door. My hand turned the knob and I waited there, waiting to see what they looked like as the elevator pinged it's arrival. It opened, and there, inside the door were five construction-looking guys. Each one of them in their hardhat and Tshirt. Several still had their workbelts on.

They didn't even wait for me to ask them in. Instead they pushed the door open and filed in. Each one grinning at me as they passed. I was silent in apprehension, but also electric and wet. I could feel my own sex betray me. As if it had a mind of its own and wanted more of what it had the other day. The foreman was the last one to come in. He closed the door and put a hand right on my breast. He grabbed the whole D cup and gave it a good grope before he kissed me. I think I melted a little. Because when he stopped, I swayed a little bit. I felt his hands unbutton my blouse and open it up, then open my brassiere by the front clasp. He turned me around and walked me into the living room for his crew to see. There were some catcalls and jeers, and smiles all around.

I felt his hands come around and pull my already taut nipples out for all to see. I saw one of the guys opening up his pants and start to take his cock out. It was the Spanish guy from the photo, and I could see why I was distracted. It was about 8 inches and big around. The guy next to him started to give him shit until the foreman pushed me forward and I dropped to my knees to suck it. I grabbed onto his shaft and caressed his balls as I took him into my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down and made some slurping sounds before looking up at the rest of the guys. "Is this what you want your slut to do? Huh? You want your slut to suck cock?"

They all jumped up and gave one tremendous cheer. I could hear the zippers being yanked down and the boots being dropped on the floor. I could also feel someone raise up my skirt and tear my panties off my body. Oh hell, I thought to myself. I'm already so wet I'm drippling down my legs. Let's just be the slut they all want anyway...

I reached over to another cock as I continued to suck the one I my mouth. It was gorgeous, slippery and wet with my saliva. I was almost stunned when my tongue could touch his balls. I felt so proud to have taken his cock that deep. I pulled up and smiled, feeling like a good little girl. That's when I stood up and marched back to my bedroom. Turning at the hallway to say "Come on boys."

Whoever had their clothes on, ripped them off and followed me back.

I lay there on my husband's and my bed, my skirt still on my waist, my blouse and bra tossed on the floor. My heels making little dents where they buried into the white duvet.

The first man in dove for my pussy. It was neatly trimmed and glistening with wetness. He dove in and buried his tongue into me. I gasped and smiled as a cock was offered to my lips. My mouth involuntarily opened, taking the one cock I distinctly remembered from the time before into my lips. It was the big black bat that sent me over the edge. That endless pipe of a dark cock that made me feel like a plantation owner's wife stealing a slave for my own fuck stallion. He pushed his cock down my throat, making me gag, but making me know who owned the situation. I tried as best I could to take him, but couldn't. My one hand rested on the head of whoever was fucking my clit with his tongue. My other hand tried to control this python of a cock. It was taken away and held to the side as my mouth was fucked by this cock. I gagged. My eyes watered. I tried to say no, but it wasn't any use. He was fucking my face long and hard and he and everyone else was enjoying watching my makeup run in long streams down my cheeks as his pipe was fed into my mouth. I was wetter and wetter as he called me his white bitch and slut. I could only nod at his labeling me. Nod at my own acceptance that I was his, was theirs.

That was when he pulled his cock out. "Lick my balls bitch." I did. I strained my neck to reach his hairless balls and lick them like ripe fruit. I took one into my mouth and rolled it with my tongue. "That's right bitch. Clean them real good." Man did I try. I could hear him laughing with the others as I did my best. Then I felt his body move, passing his balls over my mouth and pushing his black ass to my lips. I recoiled, but his hand was quick to slap my tits. I could feel the D sized melons recoil from the impact. I could feel the nipple being pulled out. "What you waiting for? You know what I want. Lick my sweaty ass slut!"

I heard it loud and clear. I didn't want to, but I felt like my nipple would come away from my breast he was pulling it so hard. So I did. I snaked my tongue out and rimmed the edges of his anus. I licked like it was the end of an icecream cone. Sticking my tongue into his asshole as far as I could. "Oh yeah, now this is one ass-licking cunt," he called to his friends. I felt my hips being raised and a cock being slid into me. I couldn't see or hear anything, but I could feel the deep fucking my pussy was taking. As for me, I just kept licking his ass, licking it and thinking to myself, "this must be what it's like licking another woman."

After the cock in my pussy came, the black ass rose from my tongue. "Don't anyone kiss her, but if you want one hell of a sweet tongue, she's one fine ass licker." He actually kissed my forehead as another cock was offered to my lips. I started sucking on it. Licking the shaft and getting it all wet. It was about 7 or 8 inches, nice and white and clean. Another cock appeared and I switched between them as another was pushed into my pussy. By this point I was moaning, losing myself once again to the cocks that pushed themselves against me and were offered to my lips. Cum shot out of one cock and onto my face. I rolled the other cock through it and tasted the saltiness on his skin. I could feel the slipperiness on my lips, on my teeth.

The cocks were taken away and I was rolled over onto my stomach. Right on top of my mandingo lover. I saw his tremendous cock beneath me and knew what was expected. I could also see the pot belly of the foreman and his cock sticking out from beneath this belly fat. "Come on bitch – suck on this." He acted like it was some tremendous treasure. I was grossed out by the sight as the firm, strong, black hands lowered me onto this magnificent tool. It stretched me. More than I wanted. "Ohhhhhhh, that's alright lady – you took it before."

I knew I had, but had no recollection of the moment. But boy did I feel this one, right now. It felt like this tremendous thing was pushing my lips aside and pushing deeper and deeper into me. My orgasm just started, as much by the feeling as the thought of being his fuck toy. At one point when I moaned I felt a cock pushed into my mouth. My face was pressed against the soft, hairy belly of the foreman. It was a mix of orgasm and humiliation. Of pleasure and sickening. Of letting myself go and being reminded that I was their rich fucktoy to play with as they wanted. I had to duck my head to take his cock fully into my mouth. I reached down to fondle his balls and ass to make him cum as much as possible so that I could get back to enjoying myself.

It didn't take long for him to cum. Just a few squirts that he was good enough to pull out for, spraying my face and tits. Cum that I rubbed into my skin, giving the rest of the boys a bit of a show as I plunged back down on the fat cock filling me. I fucked him wildly, pulling on his nipples, reaching back for his balls. Riding him for all he was worth while watching the guys around me hoot and holler.

He pulled me down to him, kissing me deeply and mashing my breasts against his chest. I was blown away. Even more so when I felt someone spit on my ass, and push a finger into me. I started to pull away, but there was no way I could move against his wishes. The finger in my ass kept pushing and pulling against my anus, until my muscles gave away and let whoever it was just start fucking my ass. It brought me to a whole other level. I think he may have pushed in a second finger. I couldn't tell. What I could tell was when the fingers stretched me one last time before someone's cock pushed its way in. I was impaled. I didn't scream, I gasped. I went wide eyed and open mouthed and gasped as the two cocks stretched, fucked and reamed me for all they were worth.

Another cock was offered to my mouth, and I took it. I took it to have something to fight against. I took it to have something to moan against. I took it because I was their slut.

I spent the next hour or so, being their fuck toy. Having them use my mouth, my ass, my pussy as they wanted. And I relished it. I licked their asses. I cleaned up their cocks after they fucked me. I drank their cum. I did anything and everything they asked me to do. And when I saw them off to the door, I smiled when they said they would be back.

"I hope so."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rich Bitch Whore Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds