• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome Home

Welcome Home

Tom had been thinking about this moment for the past seven hours. He had just arrived home from attending the funeral of a family friend down in Chicago, and his wife Karen had greeted him at the door with a long embrace.

"Welcome home. I missed you. I hope you've appreciated the ability to sit comfortably for the past few hours on your drive home, because that is all about to change," she said to him in a playful, but very stern voice. "I want you to unpack your things, put them away, and meet me in the family room downstairs. And don't keep me waiting."

"Oh, by the way, bring this with you when you come down," she said as she handed him an old fashioned wooden hairbrush with a bow tied around it.

Prior to his departure, Tom had left a marked up copy of the book "Spanking the Male Mind" by Miss Francy under his wife's pillow, along with a note asking her to read it. The book was written for women as an introduction to the topic of women spanking men for either sexual or domestic discipline purposes. It was written by an internet blogger who was very knowledgeable on the subject. The book had some great views on consensual spanking, what is going on in the male mind, and ways for women who were uncomfortable with the idea of paddling their man's behind to take another look at the activity. It was Tom's hope that the book would increase Karen's comfort level with spanking, help her find her inner spanker, and enable her to put him over her knee and give him the butt blistering he had been craving.

What had been feelings of glorious anticipation during the car ride home was quickly turning in butterflies of dread in the pit of his stomach as the realization that Karen had taken his request to heart, located the most feared of spanking implements - the wooden hair brush, and intended to use it.

Tom's mouth went dry as he finished unpacking his things and started down the stairway which led to the lower level of their home. When he rounded the corner to the family room he found his wife sitting in a low-slung side chair that had been moved to the middle of the room to facilitate the up coming activity. He knew what was in store for him, and in that moment, he could feel his face start to blush and the hairs on his butt begin to stand on end.

"Ok, so I have read through the book you left and I think I'm beginning to understand the spanking need of yours. I also understand that you took a really big chance sharing this desire with me, and whatever your reasons might be, you have this deep desire to be put over my knee and spanked hard. Is this true?"

A weak "yes," is all he could muster at that moment.

"Do you understand that if you go over my lap, that I am in charge and I WILL continue to spank your ass regardless of your pleas to stop until I am satisfied that I have taught you the meaning of what a spanking is REALLY all about?"

The moment of truth was upon him, and although the fear and butterflies in his stomach were raging at the prospect of his ass on fire, the realization that his wife was about to fulfill a life long fantasy overpowered his fear and he answered "Yes I do."

"Very well. Hand me that brush, go get your ping pong paddle and bring it to me," she commanded with authority.

Tom turned and proceeded to the closet where he kept all the spanking implements they had acquired in the past and retrieved the very first spanking implement he bought, a $2.50 ping pong paddle from Wal Mart that he had stripped of its rubber and varnished to a shiny finish. From previous sessions with Karen, he knew this paddle had a nice sting to it, although she had yet to use it to its fullest potential.

He returned to the family room and handed the paddle to his wife.

"School's in and it's time for your lesson." And with that statement, Karen motioned for him to come and stand next to her. Reluctantly he walked over to her, a cauldron of emotion churning inside him. On one hand, the anticipation of what was about to happen had him turned on. On another hand, he felt that delicious fear of knowing that Karen was serious about this and she really intended to take control and spank him as never before. He knew he craved it, needing it for reasons unknown even to him.

He looked down at his wife as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. In one tug, she pulled them down to his ankles, leaving his briefs up. She grabbed his arm and pulled him across her left leg, head down and his butt pointing up. She slid his shirt up his back a bit, grabbing a hold of his left hand holding it against his back while she hooked her right leg around his legs pinning him into position.

To prolong the agony of anticipation, Karen repeatedly slid her spanking hand over his barely clothed ass checks. He couldn't believe the excitement that was shooting through him being in this position ... that was until she announced that it was time to pull down his shorts and get started.

Slowly, Karen slid his underpants down revealing his totally bare bottom to the cold air and her gaze. He suddenly had a picture of what he must look like, a grown man draped over his wife's knee, with his naked ass pointed up. He couldn't think of a more intimate position to be in than the one he was in at precisely that moment. He also felt embarrassed as all hell, and very apprehensive about what was about to --

WHACK!

He yelped out from both pain and surprise as Karen landed a really hard slap right dead center on his bare, almost virgin ass cheeks. Yeee -- OWW! He hadn't noticed that Karen had reached down and picked up the ping pong paddle.

"We'll see how long you enjoy this --" WHACK!!

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

With each slap of the paddle, Karen decreased the time between the slaps until they were coming fast and furious with her right leg clamping down tighter over his legs so there was no escaping the assault on his now stinging butt.

"Oooww! OW! Please ..., I'm —" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"Too late, Mister." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"I told you I was going to teach you what a real spanking was all about," WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! "Asking me to stop is not gonna work this time."

"This is what you wanted, what you've been begging me to do." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"OOOWWW!" He hated yelling out but at this point, but with each landing of the paddle, the stinging in his backside had increased. As hard as he tried to take it like a man, Karen's swats were starting to have their desired effect. It was obvious that the book had changed Karen's attitude. She was spanking with deliberate purpose and an intensity that was not present in any of their previous spanking sessions. His wife REALLY meant business this time.

"Please, honey ... I've learned--" WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

"You've learned nothing yet. This is just a warm up." WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! "I didn't spend half a day running around looking for a real wooden hair brush for nothing."

And then there was a pause in the action, and Tom heard Karen set the ping pong paddle on the floor. It was at this point in time that Karen thought her husband was primed and ready to learn the lesson he desired.

Content in knowledge that Tom had just acknowledge a few minutes earlier that this is what he wanted and had asked her to do, she picked up the hair brush, raised it high into the air, and:

"You -- WHACK -- wanted -- WHACK -- to -- WHACK -- know -- WHACK -- what -- WHACK -- a -- WHACK -- real -- WHACK -- spanking -- WHACK -- feels --- WHACK -- like -- WHACK."

"YEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!" The pain seared through him like a wild fire in the desert and his eyes suddenly filled with tears. He wasn't sure if he was crying out loud or not, but he was sure doing SOMETHING and it wasn't his allergies acting up.

"I want you to concentrate on this next part, because it is what you have been fantasizing about for the last twenty years. I wouldn't want you to miss it." And with that, she commenced to spank his already tender ass non-stop with strong deliberate strokes-- WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

He was beside himself. That wood had a sting like nothing he had experienced before. Howling, he tried to cover his butt, but Karen would have none of it. She truly felt committed and empowered to fulfill his wish, so she grabbed his hand, held it firmly behind his back and tightened her legs around his where he was trapped. Helpless. WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

And finally - WHACK!!

It was obvious at this point in time her husband understood what a real bare butt, over the knee spanking was all about. His backside was a fire engine red in color and he had been bucking and crying and pleading for her to stop from the moment the first whack of the brush had landed.

She allowed him to compose himself, and it took a few minutes before she spoke. "So, did that meet your expectations?" she asked.

"And more..., thank you" he said through sniffles.

"Good. Because they next time will be even longer and harder than this one was. As a matter of fact, we might even give that black strap a proper workout."

"Now, would you like to come upstairs and tend to my needs," she asked?

"Whatever your heart desires, my Beloved," was his reply.

"Welcome home."

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Welcome Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds