• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dream Visitor Ch. 01

Dream Visitor Ch. 01

I'm not sure if it's something that happens to everyone, or something that is unique to me and my strangeness, but sometimes when I'm very sick, I have strange half awake dream sequences that feel like I'm actually experiencing the things I'm dreaming, but I'm watching myself do them. I know.. I know.. it makes my brain hurt to think about it too, but it's actually a pretty neat thing. Except when I wake up with bruises from adventures my dream self enjoyed.

Recently, I discovered a way to make my voyeuristic escapades happen without me having to be nearly dying from the flu or having a scary high fevers- Absinthe. That's right, the Green Fairy. I had heard that it was going to be legal in the US again, and as soon as I ran across some, I had to have it. And it didn't take me long to crack the seal and start sampling the green libation.

My first time out I had what I now refer to as the Absinthe Dream- I was asleep in my bed, aware of the covers around me and the pillow beneath my head, but I was also standing on the balcony of my condo, looking out into the night with a cool breeze wrapping itself around my body. I had on a silk negligee on the balcony, but I was in comfy sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt in my bed. My bedroom and the balcony are no where near each other, but I was lying in bed watching myself standing on the balcony, just the same. It was almost like hearing, smelling and feeling everything in stereo from two different inputs.

He walked out onto the balcony with me, although I could not see who 'he' was. The moon was in front of us, causing him to be little more than a silhouette against my shimmering white form. He reached out for my shoulder and his touch was like fire on my skin. I know I moaned because it disturbed the cat sleeping beside me enough that she stood up, walked over me and jumped off the bed in a disgusted manner. His fingers were delicate and strong at the same time. He removed his hand from me, and it was like a rush of ice water replaced where his fingertips had been.

I could sense he was near me, but I couldn't quite feel him, almost like he wasn't quite solid- something between a specter and a human. Balcony-me turned my head to look at him, but he stepped back and to the side, just out of my peripheral vision. Part of me felt like I knew him and part of me was slightly afraid, but neither my Balcony-self or my sleeping-self could pull herself away from him. The gravitational pull was simply too strong.

He slipped the thin straps of my silver silk negligee off my shoulders and it ran like mercury down my body and pooled at my feet. He placed his hands gently on my shoulders and the feeling of fire in his touch returned.

"oh god," I sighed as he ran one of his hands down the center of my back in lazy circular motions. It came to rest on my hip as his lips touched my shoulder. His rough facial hair was an intense contrast to the softness of his lips as his kisses moved towards my neck. I instinctively rolled my head back and to the side to allow access to my tender throat. I could hear his breathing now, heavier, like my own, as he kissed up my neck. He spun me around to face him and his hands were wrapped up in my hair as he kissed the other side of my neck. I still could not see his face- Balcony-me closed her eyes and as much as Sleeping-me mentally yelled at her to open them, she did not.

When my waiting lips were finally found by his exploring lips, it was as if I was awakened. My hands moved to his face, 'seeing' him through tender examination. I caught one hand in his soft hair to keep his kisses coming. I needed them. I couldn't get enough of the feel of them. The probing of his tongue became more insistent as I pulled him tighter against me. I could certainly feel him now. I could feel his solidity, and without a doubt, his growing hardness.

His hands were all over my body- my hips, my back, in my hair. I was unbuttoning his shirt before I even realized what I was doing, brushing it off his shoulders to reveal his skin to my exploring touch. Everything was like a blur to my eyes, almost as if I was meant to use my fingers and lips to 'see' what I needed to see. I fumbled with his belt and pants for only a second before they too were in a puddle on the floor.

He pulled away for a moment and I heard the moving of patio furniture. I could tell my eyes were open because I could see shapes and light, but no details. He grasped my hand and pulled me across the balcony. I could sense him sit down and I followed suite, sitting down on his lap facing him. He took my ass in both hands and pulled me closer, lips finding lips again. His hands were all over my body again, gently caressing breasts, teasing nipples, sliding up and down my back with electric currents and my hands were again at his face, trying desperately to 'see' him.

"Please," I whispered, almost grinding my body against his. Every inch of my skin was tingling with his touch and I was literally aching to feel more of him. I took the shaft of his cock in my hand and slid up and down in time with the slow gentle rhythm of my hips rolling against him.

He was drawing it out- I knew he had every intention of taking me. I could sense that much, but he was making me wait. I would beg if I had to.

"Please," I asked again, more insistent. His lips were on my neck again and I could barely stand the intense pleasure of it. I nipped his earlobe, barely restrained from a real bite as I requested again- "Please. Now." I could sense the smile spread across his face.

"If you insist," he replied in an amused tone. This was the first I'd heard from him, and I knew I recognized the voice. As he slid inside of me, my eyes began to clear and as my eyes rolled back in my head, I realized who he was.

At first the realization made me stiffen, but then, it excited me even more. It was a sexual daydream come alive and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. It only took a moment for him to realize I was submitting to him and for him to take the dominate role. Effortlessly, he stood up with me still in his lap. I quickly wrapped my legs tightly around him, but he had me. He was stronger than he looked and that excited me as well.

He laid me down on the patio table, its coldness a piercing contrast to the warmth of my body. It was just the right height for what he had in mind. He took my ankles in his hands and lifted my legs up, spreading them wide. I spread my arms and grabbed the edges of the table to keep from sliding away as he slowly slid in and out. I was almost teasing the way he did it. Sliding almost all the way out, then waiting for my hips to raise, searching for him, before sliding back inside me. He slowly picked up the pace, my breasts bouncing with each stroke. Then he stopped and tucked one of my ankles behind his head. He reached down with one hand and started circling my clit with his thumb. He was watching my face intently, taking cues from my expressions as to what pleasured me the most. I was instinctually rolling my hips against him with increasing urgency- even once I realized what I was doing, I couldn't stop. It didn't take very long for him to bring me to orgasm and the huge smile on his face said that he'd wanted to do that for a long time.

He let me come most of the way down before grabbing my hips and using my sensitivity to raise my pleasure to the next level. My feet were on his chest, my toes curled over his shoulders. It allowed me the leverage to angle my hips just so that he could hit my g-spot. The first stroke barely grazed it, but still my breath caught in my throat from the intensity of the sensation. It took a few more strokes before he got the angle right again, but then he realized because I tightened around him and my breathing turned from heavy to practically panting. The sensation was so intense I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain, but I knew I wanted it more. I wasn't even sure if I was making noise or not, but the more times he hit that spot, the brighter my vision went. I closed my eyes, and realized I was biting my bottom lip when I tasted the sweet coppery taste of my own blood. I was so close to climax it almost hurt and then, without warning, I felt like I was floating for just an instant.

As my back arched high off the patio table and I contracted around him in spasms of blinding ecstasy, he held tight to my hips and pounded as deeply into me as he could. As he released within me, he moaned my name and for some reason, it sent an electric current through my whole body that was even better than the orgasm I was still coming down from.

Sleeping-me was abruptly pulled away from the scene by a ringing phone. I looked one last time out onto the balcony as he leaned down and kissed me so tenderly.

"Hello?" I said, slightly annoyed and still half asleep. As I moved my legs to sit up in the bed, I noticed I was very much aroused.

"Hey. Sorry. Were you sleeping?" the voice on the other end of the phone shocked the hell out of me.

"Yeah," I replied guardedly. "why?"

"I just had the strangest dream about you. I don't know why I'm even calling, but I just..."

"It's really funny that you should call. I just had a really amazing dream about you too." I replied. The tension was palpable in the silence that followed for a moment.

"Yeah? If I tell you about mine, will you tell me about yours?" His smirk was evident in his voice and he knew he was toeing a line.

"Sure," I replied. "How about you come over and we'll talk about it," my desire evident in my voice, or at least I hoped it was. There was that silence again.

"Yeah... I think I can sneak out. I'll see you in 20."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dream Visitor Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds