• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 08

Catching Serena Ch. 08

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

As Greg heard the cab pulling into the driveway he went to the front door to meet his wife. Serena had gone to bed, so he had been keeping himself up until Wendy got home from her girls' night out. He was quite certain that she would want to stay up to watch the tape of Greg fucking her daughter, and he was hopeful that he would wind up getting some action as a result of it.

Wendy stumbled up the stairs, noticeably drunk, and then wrapped her arms around Greg, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. He reached down and grabbed her by the ass, picking her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs around him and he carried her inside, closing and locking the door behind them. He led her into the bedroom, where he tossed her onto the bed.

"So?" she asked as he stood over her, removing his clothes. "Did you do it?"

"Did I do what?" he asked innocently.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," she said. "Did you fuck her?"

"Right where you're sitting," he said, pulling off the last piece of clothing he had been wearing.

"Oh my god, really?" she asked as he started to remove her clothes. "You fucked her in our bed?"

"And got it all on camera, just like you asked. Are you ready to watch it?"

"Wait," she said, now naked. "I have a confession to make."

"I'm listening," he said.

"I didn't exactly behave myself tonight."

"Meaning what?" Greg asked.

"Well, we had all been drinking and I started to dance with this guy. He was grinding up against me and I could feel his cock against my thigh. All I could think about was that you were back here fucking our daughter, showing her what a real man can do. Thinking about it made me so horny that I needed some sort of release."

As she told her story, Greg started rubbing his cock. She followed his lead, spreading her legs and fingering her pussy.

"He started feeling my tits and my ass and then reached his hand under my skirt. He rubbed my pussy through my panties and I'm sure he could feel how wet I was. He pulled them to the side and started to finger my pussy right there on the dance floor. He kept fingering me harder and harder until I came all over his hand. I pulled his hand away from me and told him to follow me so I could return the favour. We went outside and into the alley behind the club. I undid his pants, pulled out his cock and then squatted down and took it in my mouth."

The thought of Wendy sucking some strange guy's cock had Greg ready to explode, but he managed to hold off his orgasm.

"I sucked his dick for a couple of minutes, but he came fast. I swallowed all of his cum, thanked him, and then caught a cab home."

"You kissed me after swallowing another guy's cum?" he asked, a bit surprised.

"Yeah, and now I'm going to fuck you after you fucked my eighteen-year-old daughter," she said with a smile. "Let's watch the tape."

Greg hooked the camera up to the wall-mounted television and turned it on. He turned the volume all the way down and started the tape playing, gradually turning the volume back up. He knew that it didn't matter if Serena heard the tape playing, but Wendy didn't know that.

As the action on the screen started, Greg began to eat Wendy's pussy, keeping her on an angle where she could still see the action on the screen.

"I'm so fucking wet!" she said softly.

"You're going to love watching this," he said to her.

"Oh my god!" she said as she watched her daughter's legs spread for the camera. "She shaves her pussy! What a slut!" It only took a couple of short minutes before she came hard, covering his face with her juices. "Is it my turn yet?" she asked when she had calmed down. He sat up against the headboard and she got on her side beside him, facing the television as she took his cock into her mouth. "Oh wow! I can taste her juices! I can't believe she let you fuck her!"

"You said it yourself," he said, "she's a slut." He groaned as she took his cock deeper. "Just like her mom. A dirty, cocksucking slut!"

"I need to get fucked so bad!" she said. She sucked him for a few minutes, then he pulled her away from his cock. He stood up and pulled her off the bed, standing her in front of the television and bending her over the dresser below it. As she watched him fuck Serena on the video, he pushed his cock into her from behind. "Look at that!" she said. "She loves your fucking cock! I bet you made her cum so hard! This feels so good! Take my pussy baby!"

"I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard!" he said as she reached back and rubbed her clit. "You look just like your daughter did with my dick inside her!" A couple of minutes later she cried out with another orgasm, her screams certainly loud enough for Serena to hear from her bedroom. When she was done he pulled out and stuffed his cock into her ass.

"Take my fucking ass, Greg!" she cried. "Fill it with that fat cock!" He started spanking her and then he pulled on her hair. Her eyes were riveted to the action on-screen as Greg fucked her ass hard from behind. "It feels so fucking good! Dear god, I'm cumming!"

He pulled out of her ass and dragged her over to the bed, putting her face down on the mattress before straddling her and shoving his dick back into her pussy from behind.

"It feels fucking incredible!" she gasped. She reached underneath herself and started fingering her clit again.

"Your pussy's almost as tight as your daughter's!" he said. He continued pounding her for several minutes, making her scream. She was still staring at the television and was now witnessing the facial Greg had given to Serena earlier.

"Yes Greg!" she cried as she saw it. "I'm cumming baby!"

"I'm going to shoot my fucking cum all over your tight little ass!" he said. When her orgasm had subsided he pulled out and started rubbing his cock. "Get ready for my fucking cum!" Seconds later he started to shoot his load straight onto her ass and back.

"Fuck that feels good!" she said, feeling his cum splash against her skin. He finished cumming, then rolled off of her. "I can't believe you actually fucked her!" she said. He smiled and got up to turn off the television and the camera. "All I did was suck some cock!"

"You wanted more though, didn't you?" he asked as he threw her a towel. She used it to wipe the cum off her ass and lower back.

"Of course I did," she said. "I needed to get fucked. That's why I came home to you."

"Stop kidding yourself," he replied as he climbed back onto the bed. "If he had asked, you would have fucked him in a heartbeat."

"Can you blame me?" she asked. "All I could think of was you, back here having sex with my daughter. I just needed some cock." They crawled under the covers and Greg turned out the lights, then snuggled up close to her from behind. "Next time," she said, "I want to watch." They both smiled and drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 844 milliseconds