• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Former Lovers Meet Again

Former Lovers Meet Again

We met after a long time in the evening, eating dinner at a little sidewalk cafe. The music from the restaurant was faint and the well leafed trees towering over our tiny table blocked the street lights but created an intimate atmosphere that was heightened even more by how much our bodies had to touch as we ate our meal. Hands touched over the small table top, reaching for the salt, our water. Breath merged as we leaned close to hear each other...the distance wasn't far and each exhale felt like a kiss pressing my flushed cheek and trailing down my face, down into my cleavage, warming my heavy breasts. We walked to the car afterwards, hips bumping over and over as we walked so close. When we got in the car, safe from prying eyes, we leaned in unison and kissed...a soft gentle inquiring kiss that swiftly deepened as tongues touched and stroked. When we parted we were breathless and stared into each others eyes. Your room never seemed so far away until now.

As we drove through the quiet streets to the hotel where you were staying while you were in town on business, I couldn't resist slipping one hand between your legs, seeking the hard bulge I knew would be there, matching the wetness I could feel between my legs even without touching myself. Your breath sucked in audibly and you widened your legs, thrusting your crotch into my pressing palm. I unzipped your pants with one hand and slipped it inside. Your underwear was hot under my seeking fingers and I sneak first my fingers under the waist band and then my whole hand. Instantly I was met with your hard hot cock, erect and straining against your clothes, already wet with your precum. I laughed and caressed you, grinning at your face as you tried to steer straight. "Better wait till we get to the room," I whisper and you shake your head...what man doesn't fantasize about a blowjob while driving?

But I like to tease...I know if I make you cum now, I may not enjoy the full benefits of your cock later when we are in the room. So I just press your tool softly and rub the velvety foreskin, imagining the taste of it in my mouth. I urge you to drive faster. By the time we reach the hotel room and walk through the lobby and into the elevator, trying to act like civilized people and not sex crazed animals, I can think of nothing but your cock in my mouth. We avoid even touching in the elevator: the tension builds like a bomb between us; the fuse set the instant we saw each other in the lobby of that restaurant.

At last the elevator opens and I follow you down the hall to the room, watching the way your tight ass cheeks slip inside your pants. I cannot wait to strip you and play with your round cheeks! You fumble with the key, your hands shaking. I laugh and slip under your arms, my ass against the mound in your pants, and take the key from you. As I slide it into the slot, your hands capture my shoulders and you nuzzle my neck, face hidden in my hair. The door releases and we walk inside, your hands still heavy on my shoulders. We drop our bags and key on the door mat inside and barely make sure the door shuts before we face each other in the dim light that turns on as soon as the door was opened.

Your breath is unsteady as you look at me. Suddenly you seem unsure what to do and again I laugh softly at you. You smile like a little boy and I love that look on your dark face. Once I knew every expression you ever made, how your eyebrows arched when surprised, how quickly your face can spread into a grin. I used to know every taste on your skin from the spicy sweat to the soapy sweetness after your bath. I used to know the smell of your hair oil and the smell of your breath after eating biryani. I knew the sound of you slipping naked into bed beside me and covering me with your slim body, your hooded cock growing erect as you would take my hand and place it over your cock, looking into my eyes as I would rub it. All this comes back to me in a flash and I remember how inexperienced I was when we first met, how inexperienced even you were though you bragged about other women and annoyed me. But you loved my annoyance like you loved all my emotions and delighted in annoying me or hurting me just to see my lips pout so you could kiss them soft again and then beg me to kiss you all over, knowing I wouldn't say no.

Slowly I strip. First the salwar, catching its long edge and pulling it over my head, dropping it to the floor. Then the kameez, stepping out of its billowing fabric as I leave my sandals in their empty pant legs. I cross the small space between us and catch your hands dangling at your sides. I lace our fingers and lift our arms, slowly pinning you against the wall. I move close, so close to your stretched body, and my breasts press into your chest, trapped inside my black satin bra. Your eyes dart over my pale body - you never get over the contrast between my white American skin and your dark Indian skin but I never even think about it. The first time we made love you removed my bra and caught my heavy breasts as they fell free and whispered, "White tits - all my life I have only seen brown!" I laughed at you then and I do again now, knowing that the time that has passed since we last made love has not erased your amazement at having sex with white skin, as if somehow the color makes my body so different from an Indian woman's.

I transfer both your hands to one of mine, still pinning you to the wall and start unbuttoning your shirt. As if broken from a trance you stretch and kiss my forehead, kiss my eyelids, my cheeks as my hand goes lower and lower. Now the shirt is wide open, your dark chest exposed and the black hairs curling there are bristling under the fingers I slide over you. I release your hands so that I can place one on either side of your face, drawing your lips to mine. I press your mouth open with my urgent tongue and you give me your own tongue, letting me suck it as I press my body against your bared chest. Now your hands are tangled in my hair and you step to the other side of the hallway, pressing me against the wall this time.

You trap me between your arms and continue kissing me, now sucking my tongue, now pressing yours into my mouth, sucking my lips and stroking the inside of my cheeks. Your break away, pressing wet kisses down my neck, nipping the place where my pulse is beating like mad, then dipping down to my cleavage. You cup each covered breast in your hands, mounding the exposed flesh and kiss me there, squeezing my breasts hard. I gasp and clench your back under your open shirt, arching my body away from you. You spin me so my face is against the wall and continue kissing me...my neck, my shoulders, my shoulder blades. I feel your hands deftly unhook my bra and feel the weight of my breasts pull the bra from your hand. Now you slid my panties down and your hands grip my big ass cheeks, massaging them as you lick and bite my back.

I reach behind me and undo your pants, pulling urgently at what I cannot see but want to feel. For once you don't tease me: you continue what I have started and slip out of your pants and take off your shirt. You keep one hand always against my back, lightly keeping me facing the wall even when you strip off your briefs. When you finally return to me, you use your body to press me against the wall and it's your naked body hard against my own naked body. Now you take my hands and stretch them above my head, pinning them to the wall as you probe my ass with your erect and hot cock. You lean in close to my ear, drawing the hair away with your chin and whisper in my ear, "Where do you want it first, honey?"

I am stronger than you - American bigness after all - and I twist free from your grasp so that I face you. I duck under your arms, amused by your surprised look, and take your hand. I lead you to the bed and push you down onto it. You sit on the edge, your eyes never leaving mine as I lean over you, dangling my milky breasts in your face, inviting you to taste. You don't need an invite: already you're cupping each one and sucking the rosy nipples, biting them and pressing the heavy flesh with your strong fingers. I love it when you bite my nipples and I run my hands into your hair, pressing your face to my breasts. "Come on, honey," you say when I release you so you can get air! "Kiss my baby - kiss my cock after so long!"

As I was before so I am now: I never said no to you once during all the days we shared in India so why would I start now? I remember clearly every time you commanded me so sweetly to kiss your baby and how many nights have I touched myself remembering how delicious it was in my mouth? I slip to my knees between your legs, kissing your chest as I go, now licking one small nipple, now leaving a trail of licks and bites down your belly and finally to your baby, hard and hiding inside its velvet soft foreskin. I caress it first, loving the dichotomy of the hard cock under the amazingly soft foreskin, playing with your hairy balls, widening your legs so I can dip my hand between them where your ass cheeks split. You lean back on your hands and watch me, clay in my hands, a small smile on your face. You have always loved to watch me when I suck your cock and at first it would embarrass me until I saw your face twist in pleasure and your breath come in gasps. Then I just loved your watching as much as you loved watching!

Finally, teasing you long enough, I put my hands on your thighs and slip just the tip of your cock into my mouth. I slip my tongue over the gathered skin at the tip and slide it into the opening, tasting your precum and feeling the slit. I look up to see how you like it so far and you grin. I again take your tool into my mouth, this time farther, licking the bell shaped edge with my tongue, tracing the veins which stand out down your length like cords. Your cock is all the way in my mouth now and I gently suck it, lick it, taste it as I slowly move my lips back up the erect shaft. Now I cup your balls in one hand and press them gently as I start sliding up and down your cock with my lips, increasing the pressure of my suck with each downward movement. With my other hand I start stroking the inside of your thigh in rhythm to my sucks.

Your foreskin is slipping back with my steady sucks and when I manipulate it with my tongue as I fuck your length, I feel the skin slide down and the exposed head against my tongue. I love when this happens and I pause my strokes to give attention to your head, sliding my tongue over the edges and into the slit, stroking where the foreskin attaches with my tongue tip. You let out a moan and cannot stop yourself from thrusting hard into my mouth. I let your cock slid all the way in and now my sucking and stroking become faster, harder. You help me by timing your thrusts so that you slide deep into my mouth though not enough to choke me and I continue to squeeze and rub the inside of your thighs, urging your movements. Your breath is ragged as you fuck my mouth and when I look up at you, your eyes are tightly shut and your face caught in ecstasy.

As if feeling my gaze, you open your eyes and must see the desire in my eyes. I want your cock inside me now - not my mouth but my cunt which has been slowly getting wetter and wetter all evening so that now its actually dripping down my thigh, begging to feel your short but hard cock buried inside it. You pull free of my lips and grasp my hands, pulling me to my feet. You swing your legs onto the bed and pull me on top of you, bearing my added weight as you arch your cock urgently into the wetness waiting between my thighs. I raise myself a little and grasp your cock, guiding it to my eager hole, and in one stroke bear down so that you slide all the way deep inside. You gasp and wrap your arms around my ass, pressing me onto you as I begin to fuck you, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

My breasts dangle in your face, madly bobbing to and fro with my urgent strokes. Your moans heighten as you urge my motions onward, thrusting your hips against me as I thrust downward, and our bodies meeting with solidity and parting with audible wet smacks. I draw myself off your cock all the way to the head each time before thrusting down again and again. I relish the way your cock fills me, how tightly your hold me, how strongly your hands press my ass and grind me into your body! My hips buck again and again, stroking, thrusting, stroking, thrusting... Even I am feeling a climax building while you certainly are, judging by the way you're calling me honey louder and louder with each stroke and how your fingers grasp my cheeks! "Don't stop, honey!" you beg me over and over. "Don't stop cause I am almost there....almost there...almost...there!!!!!!!!!!!" And in a shuddering burst that registers inside my cunt like a bomb defusing, your seed spurts upward as you climax with an animal roar that comes from your sweaty chest and almost deafens me.

In a swift twist, you wrap your arms tightly around me, rolling us so that you lay on top of me now, your cock releasing more seed as you bury it deeper, continuing to thrust and thrust, releasing a cry each time your seed spurts. Finally it empties and you slump over me, your hair wet with sweat and your breath coming slowly back into control. I stroke your hair and your back as one of your hands almost lazily fingers one of my erect nipples. I didn't reach climax but for me it was almost as good as a climax to feel you cum. I always loved giving pleasure more than receiving it. Besides, I think, feeling your lips now nibble my nipple, the night was just starting and we had a lot of fucking to do to make up for the months we had been apart....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Former Lovers Meet Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds