• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 03

Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 03

Matt had been waiting on the couch. Darla yelled that she was ready. He got up and walked into the bedroom.

"Where are you at?"

"In here!"

Matt poked his head around the corner looking into the bathroom. Darla was peeking out from behind the door.

"Bring it on!"

Darla stepped back opening the door. The loud sound of her heels clicking on the tile filled the room as she stood smiling and spun around in a circle for her husband.

"What do you think?"

Matt took it all in from the top to her black heels. He looked at the tight black spandex pants and worked his way up to the sheer black top. The top was black as well and fit tight. It was made out of a sheer material.

Matt took a step closer as she backed into the bathroom light. Her breasts were clearly visible. Matt studied it and saw her hard nipples and every tiny little bump around them. Even her belly button was exposed and clearly visible. It was so sheer you could see her skin.

"You can see everything!"

Darla gave a devilish laugh as she turned around and started to apply her lipstick. Matt walked in behind her starring at her round ass cheeks. He ran his hand over the material.

"No panties or thong?"

"Nope, you're not supposed to wear anything under this."

"Turn around for a minute."

Darla held the tube of lipstick near her lips as she turned. Matt leaned over and checked out her crotch. The pants were so tight that every outline and curve of her pussy lips and mound was visible.

"Don't you think this is a little too sexy?"

"You told me to buy something that would get him turned on baby." Matt waited until she was done with her lips. Darla turned and draped her arms over his shoulders.

"Your better promise me you'll wait up with a still cock for me when I get home!"

Matt grinned. "How do I know you're not going to get a stiff cock while you're out?"

"You'll have to trust me, won't you?"

Matt rubbed her ass while she grinned back at him. "I almost forgot!"

Darla stepped back and took off her wedding rings. "I belong to Rex tonight!"

Matt quickly grabbed her waist playfully and sat her on the bathroom counter as she gave out a loud high pitched scream than laughed.

"I'll be hard and waiting when you come home tonight."

She stretched her head out to give him a kiss as she put the rings down on the counter. She reached over and grabbed a perfume bottle and squirted a little under her boobs and around her mound.

Darla started goofing around as she pointed at the little bottle and laughed as she tried to speak.

"This stuff is called jungle fever. It's very potent stuff too. It attracts big black men with huge black cocks."

Matt tried to grab the bottle out of her hand as she held it away from her body.

"I might need another dab or two later."

Matt just laughed as he rubbed her thighs. "No you won't either. You'll be home getting fucked by your husband by that time."

She gave him a kiss than said. "I have to get going I'm almost late."

Matt had to help her down because of the heels. She pulled him along out to the front room and grabbed her little purse that matched her outfit.

Darla leaned up giving him a kiss as she held the back of his neck. She starred right into his eyes and said.

"Don't you dare cum while I'm gone?" "I promise."

Darla reached for the door and turned around waiving at him with a smile. Matt smiled back as he watched the front door close. He waited a few minutes until he heard them walk to the car.

It was dark out but Matt could still see Rex's tall figure as he opened the door for Darla. The car backed out. Matt watched until he saw the tail lights as the car turned the corner.

Matt had been too busy to check the computer log. This was going to be his first stop. He sat down at the computer and opened the log. There were various things of no importance as he scrolled down further.

Damn it! There were no emails in the log! What a major disappointment. Matt scrolled down and saw a few web pages Darla was looking at and clicked them on. She was on the desperate white wives site again.

Matt checked to see what she was browsing at. There was a question and answer page. Matt started reading. A housewife wanted to know how she can make her pussy tight again for her husband. She apparently had been having an affair with a black guy with a huge cock.

Matt read the answer on what she could do for her problem. Matt's cock was hard as he tried to connect his wife to that question. Darla also looked at one of Karen's videos called the log.

"Wow! That guy is huge!"

Matt tried to insinuate his wife fucking that black guy in the video. Matt looked at other pages that Darla had checked out. She seemed to focus on one story called open marriage. Matt had read that one himself. He noticed that Darla had read every chapter.

Matt scrolled down further and opened another page. It was an adult toy store. The pages Darla viewed had condoms on them. There were different kinds and sized and this page showed extra large sizes. Some of them were ribbed and others were very thin.

Matt got a little nervous now. Was Darla thinking about fucking Rex? Why would she look at condoms? Matt couldn't find anything in the log that would indicate she ordered from them. Maybe she was just looking like everything else.

Matt shut down the program and computer and decided to watch a couple amateur videos he bought from Karen. He took the one out called open marriage. It was with that wife named Faith. Matt watched as her black lover pounded her into the mattress. H took his cock out started to stroke it.

He remember how Darla we him. He couldn't make himself cum. She'd be furious if she came home to a limp cock again. Matt stroked it nice and easy. He watched as the woman named Faith sucked that big black cock.

Matt tried to imagine how it compared to the way Darla described Rex. Rex had to be larger. This guy was huge but Darla said Rex was huge! Matt pressed the pause button and got up to get a beer.

The phone started to ring. Matt looked at the ID box. It was Darla's cell phone.

"Hello baby."

"I just called to check on you darling."

"How is everything going?"

"Darling giggled. He just loves this top! I'll tell you everything later."

"Where is he now?"

"He's at the table with his friends. I can't stay long. They're ordering pizza."

"I'll be up waiting."

Darla laughed. "It better be up when I get home mister. I have to go. I love you!"

"I love you too."

Matt returned to the sofa and finished watching the video. He decided to watch a movie on HBO rather than get in any trouble. It was getting late when the movie went off so he decided to try and get a little sleep. He didn't want to fuck up this time. Matt soon fell asleep.

Matt practically jumped out of bed when he heard something loud. He glanced over at the clock. It was after two in the morning. He got out of bed to see what it was. The place was dark so he turned on a light in the hallway.

He searched around until he saw Darla lying on the floor. She was leaning on the arm of a chair trying to get up off the floor.

"Are you alright honey?"

Darla lifted her head and gave him a silly grin. She replied slurring her words.

"I think I had too much to drink tonight."

Matt leaned down. "Put your arm around my shoulder."

He lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom setting her down on the edge of the bed. Matt kneeled down to take of her heels as she fell back onto the bed giggling.

Matt got the heels off and stood up and hooked his fingers around the waist of her tight sheer pants.

"My pussy is all wet!"

Matt looked at her crotch and saw a wet spot all round her crotch. He gently tugged on them and slipped all the way down her legs. She helped by raising each leg in the air. Matt tossed them onto the chair and looked back and saw her fingering her pussy slit.

Darla looked up at him with that silly smile as she arched her legs back and rubbed her clit.

"My pussy's been on fire all night, darling."

Darla wiggled her finger at him. "Come here and touch it. I want you to feel how hot it is."

Matt placed the palm of his hand on her mound as she arched her body up and moaned.

"Does it feel hot?"

Matt just smiled than said as he held out his hands. "Come up here and I'll help you with your top."

Darla extended her hands out to him as he took them and pulled her up. Matt helped her pull it over her head as she reached out for his face saying.

"I have to pee."

Matt helped her up and on the way to the bathroom she grabbed his crotch and giggled.

"Are you going to fuck me, baby?" Matt waited as she went pee and helped her back into bed. Matt crawled into bed as she sprung up grabbing his cock. She was laughing and squeezing it making it grow in her hand.

She took it into her mouth making groaning sounds as she ran her tongue around the head and squeezed his balls really hard.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

She took it out of her mouth laughing as she rubbed his balls. She climbed up and gave him an open mouth kiss.

"I should make you my little cuckold."

She laughed and licked his nose as she stroked his cock. "You want to be my little cuckold, darling?"

Matt knew she was getting this stuff from the stories. He kissed her lips as she played with his cock. She moved her head back down and took his cock back into her mouth and sucked really hard. She made it pop out of her mouth and licked her lips.

She looked up at him smiling as she kept a grip on it. "I wonder what a chocolate cock would taste like."

She laughed when she saw the serious expression on his face. "I'm I teasing you, darling?"

She got up and straddled his legs and put his cock between her pussy lips and slowly sank down.

"That's much better, baby."

She put her hands on his chest to balance herself as she started to move up and down. She closed her eyes as Matt squeezed her boobs.

"That's it honey. Fuck me."

Matt looked up at his beautiful wife as she blurted out her next words. "I was almost a bad girl tonight!"

Matt starred and waited as she moved above him. She kept moaning with her eyes closed as Matt lost his patience for her to continue.

"What happened? Why were you almost a bad girl tonight? "Rex!"

Matt waited as she muttered her words.

"Rex started to rub my thigh under the table tonight."

"What did you do? Did you stop him?"

She kept moving as she spoke. "I reached out and took his hand and held it."

"You held his hand?"

Darla moaned and kept moving up and down slowly as she continued. "I held it against my thigh. I was rubbing his fingers."

Matt was all wide eyed in anticipation to what happened next. "What next?"

"Rex squeezed my thigh as I held it. He started to move up closer to my pussy but I took his hand and stopped him."

"Rex tried to touch your pussy?"

Darla just groaned keeping her eyes shut as her body moved up and down his cock. "Fuck me, baby."

Matt's cock felt like it got harder as he listened to his wife.

"We held hands than he moved it onto his thigh so I rubbed it."

Matt started to arch his hips with excitement.

"I moved my hand on his thigh darling. He took hold of my hand and edged it higher. I felt his cock."

Matt was sweating, his cock rock solid hard.

"Big."

Matt kept looking at her lips as she held her mouth open.

"Big what honey?"

"His cock was big and I felt it throbbing."

"Did you play with it?" "I wanted to but I stopped."

Matt flexed his hips and lifted his head up to suck on one of her boobs. He stopped to look up at her face.

"Why did you stop?"

Matt waited for her reply. He just knew she would say something about thinking of him.

"His friend came back from the bathroom."

Matt was in a lustful frenzy and began arching his legs up until he blasted off his load.

"Wait! Don't cum yet, darling!"

It was too late. Matt was spewing his load into her after listening to her story. Matt raised his head up against her breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair saying.

"Why did you cum so quickly?"

Matt looked up at her with almost pleading eyes. "I'm sorry sweetie. I'll make you cum."

Matt quickly turned her over onto her back and lifted her legs back against her chest and started to lick her pussy. It didn't matter that he was eating his own cum. He was too aroused from listening to her tell her story to stop.

Darla held her hands on his head while he licked and ate. She started to tremble and than she came. She let out a loud holler as she stretched out her legs. Her fingers were pulling on his hair as she continued to cum.

Matt kept licking as her body relaxed. Darla started to speak again as Matt kissed her pussy mound.

"Rex kissed me in the car."

That got Matt's attention as he raised his head to listen. "Rex kissed you?"

"We were still parked at the club and he leaned over and gave me a kiss. The next thing I knew he was squeezing my boobs."

Matt climbed up over her body to get closer to her face as he reached out and massaged one of her boobs. "Rex kept kissing me than I felt my top being lifted up."

Matt kissed her chin as he massaged her boobs. "What happened next?'

"I felt his hand squeezing my breast as we kissed. I heard his belt buckle and knew he was trying to undue his pants."

Matt's heart rate increased as he bent down to kiss her chest.

"I'm not sure how long he massaged my boobs but there was this tapping on the car window. It was one of his friends so I quickly pulled down my top."

"What did his friend want?"

"I don't remember exactly. It was something to do with calling him in the morning. Rex rolled up the window and I told him I better get home."

"He didn't try anything else?"

"He wanted to and started to pull my top back up but I pulled it down telling him I couldn't do this."

Matt kissed her lips as he massaged her boobs. The story was making him hot and hard again as he spread her legs and positioned his cock toward her pussy. Matt kissed her face as she held his arms.

"Are you mad at me honey?"

"I'm not made. You did the right thing."

Matt's cock poked inside her pussy just as he finished that sentence. Darla wrapped her legs around his back and held on tight as he fucked her deep and hard. She was rubbing his back while kissing his neck.

She was just too tired to cum again and whispered in his ear. "Cum for me darling"

Matt fucked her hard slamming his legs into her upturned ass until he shot his load into her and finally rolled off along her side. Matt caught his breath than looked over at Darla. She was already fast asleep from exhaustion and the drinks.

Matt lifted up and leaned over and kissed her cheek. He started to lay back down when he heard Darla start to mumble in her sleep.

"No. I can't do this! Rex....Please....I have to talk to my husband..." "Are you awake, honey?"

Matt looked over at her and waited. There was no answer at first. There were only smacking sounds coming from her lips.

"Let me ask Matt first."

"Darla?"

"I'll let you know, Rex."

Matt put his head back down on the pillow. He'd wondered what she meant. Could she be talking about asking him if she can fuck Rex?

They slept in late the next morning. Matt got in the shower first. Darla joined him shortly after.

"My head is just pounding this morning!"

Matt lathered her back than she turned around and kissed him. "I don't even remember coming to bed last night."

"Don't you remember us fucking?"

Darla nervously laughed. "No I don't remember a thing."

"Do you remember anything about the drive home last night?"

"I remember being at the club. I remember dancing and eating pizza. The drive home is a blank!"

Matt looked at her and felt she was telling the truth. She was drunk out of her mind last night. He wondered now if that's all that Rex tried to do with hr last night.

They were drying off when Darla looked over at Matt. "So you fucked me last night?"

Matt looked over at her. "Don't you remember?"

Darla starred at the floor for a moment. "I think so."

She started to smile as she dried her hair. "You kept your word last night."

Matt stopped to stare at her. "I sure did." Matt stepped closer giving her a kiss. "I think you did too."

"What do you mean?"

"You stopped Rex from going any further last night."

Darla hesitated as she tried to remember everything. "I told you what happened?"

"You told me Rex kissed you and was feeling up your boobs that's about as far as you went."

"Nothing else happened last night but what I told you about."

Matt looked over at his wife with a smile. "I believe you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds