• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Louisa's Lessons Ch. 03

Louisa's Lessons Ch. 03

Sorry this chapter has been so long coming; I've been very busy. Again I appreciate any feedback given, so please leave me some. Thanks.

*

Louisa opened her eyes and sat up, yawning and stretching. Suddenly she fell back and pulled the duvet over her, the memories of last night flooding her mind. She lay still for a few minutes thinking about what had happened. In the light of day it didn't seem so bad, it wasn't as if her Dad had raped her was it? He had spanked her, which she probably deserved for not telling him about Greg, even though she felt to old for a spanking. He had ended up cumming on her stomach as she was stretched over his lap, his hand on her ass. And then she had yelled at him as he tried to apologise.

Louisa felt kind of bad, he had been trying to sorry, and she supposed that a lot of people would be flattered, if she was hot enough to make her own Father cum when she was simply bent over in an old tee and a pair of panties then she was more attractive than she thought. And she couldn't deny that she had felt a bit turned on as he had shot his seed all over her.

"God, I am so confused," she mumbled to herself, "I should be mad as hell!" She decided to have a shower and then go down and just pretend it hadn't happened. She would tell her Dad about Greg, and that he had been right and that would be an end to it all. She hoped.

As she wandered down the hall to the bathroom she could hear her Dad pottering around in the kitchen already. She switched the water on, and turned it to hot. She looked in the mirror expecting herself to look tired, stressed, but she looked and felt fresh as a daisy. She knew she had slept deeply and put it down to all the spent adrenaline. She could see a patch on her t-shirt that was a slightly different colour to the rest, she touched it, and it felt almost stiff under her fingers. She realised she hadn't changed her top last night after her Dad had cum on it, she had just fallen asleep in it and it had dried in the night.

She pulled it off quickly, then feeling curious, put it to her nose and sniffed the patch. It had a faint musky smell. She dropped it to the floor. "Urgh, what am I doing?" she yelled to herself. "How could she call him the sick one, when she was here sniffing his dried cum on her shirt?" She wondered. She climbed into the shower and stood under the hot water, hoping to wash all her confusion and anger away. She washed her hair, then her body, unconsciously scrubbing at her stomach where her Dad had cum.

Dean heard Louisa creep along the hall, and then the water begin to run as she turned on the shower. That meant she would be downstairs soon. Panic flared up inside him suddenly and he spilt a bit of coffee on his shirt. "Shit" he mumbled. He took off his shirt and put it down infront of the washing machine. He had a minor case of the shakes. He smiled to himself a little, not feeling very amused, just remembering he had not felt this nervous since he had proposed to Robin, Louisa's Mum. He had no clue how to face Louisa now, what to say, or how he could possibly make things up to her, and gain her trust again. He thought he would just wait and see how she was with him before going wading in and making things worse. He heard the water shut off and his stomach was filled with butterflies again.

Louisa got out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the rack. She wrapped it around herself enjoying the feel of the soft material against her skin. She had decided to tell her Dad to just forget what had happened the night before and just carry on as they had been. She thought she might even suggest they went out for lunch so he knew she really was ok. She towel dried her hair and went into her room, putting on some simple pyjama's consisting of baby blue shorts and a matching blue tank top with little butterflies all over.

She took a deep breath, "Right, lets do this." She made her way downstairs to face her Dad.

Dean was busy ironing another shirt when he heard Louisa coming down the stairs. She came around the corner and into the kitchen. He put the iron down and stared at her. He had always thought Louisa a very pretty girl, and last night he had wanted her but here before him now he thought she looked like an angel. Her damp hair hung about her face in loose waves and her eyes were bright and sparkling. Her skin had that freshly washed glow, and she smelled fruity and delicious. He let his eyes wander quickly down her body taking in her soft curves and luscious legs. Her nipples were not fully erect but close enough, and he could see their raised shape under her vest. "That's probably because she's nervous." He thought to himself.

Louisa cleared her throat, "Erm...Dad..." His eyes snapped up to hers quickly, and then looked away guiltily.

"Dad, can we just forget about last night please? I'm not sure what happened, but I'd rather just go back to how we were. And it turns out you were right about Greg, he finished me last night after he found out you knew about us." Louisa said.

Relief washed over Dean in a great wave. "Yes...yes, of course we can sweetheart, I am so sorry, but you are right, we'll just forget it ever happened, ok?"

"Ok, do you fancy going for some lunch later, or are you at work?" Louisa asked.

"Yes that sounds great sweetie, I've got the day off today so it's fine." He lied, he had already phoned in sick, wanting to get things sorted with Louisa as soon as possible rather than letting it stew. He would never have been able to concentrate anyway.

"Great, I'll go get ready, give me a shout when you're ready." With that she turned and walked off. Dean caught himself staring at her ass as it had swayed before him out of the room.

Louisa went into her room. She felt much better having sorted out the events of the night before but she still felt confused about her Dad. It was obvious he still wanted her, she had seen the way he had been looking at her down in the kitchen, with such open desire, the only thing was, she had enjoyed it, she had felt so turned on watching his eyes travel up and down her body. Even her nipples had started to harden, and she just prayed her Dad hadn't noticed.

She reached up now and touched them, they were so hard under her fingers, and her fingers sent little bolts of electricity through her body. She went over to her bed and laid back, her fingers still caressing her stiff nipples. She had snuck a quick peek at him, whilst he had stared at her, and he still looked very good. His body was toned and muscled, still lightly tanned from when they'd gone to Lanzarote a couple of months back. He had dark brown hair leading from his belly button to...well, to below the waistband of his trousers. She pinched her nipples softly and let out a soft moan. His eyes were brilliant green like hers, his hair darker than hers, almost black, now with fine silver strands of grey. He wore it longish, to his neck and it was loose and curly. He did not look 41 at all, and her friends were always commenting on how hot he was.

Louisa gave up on trying to rationalise what she was doing, what she was thinking. She let herself open up and think of her father as a man not just her Dad, and was not surprised to find that she really wanted him. Thoughts of him filled her mind, images of the night before, and her pussy flooded. She pulled her tank top up so she had better access to her soft breasts, and resumed her caresses. Her right hand began to wander slowly downward as she traced her hand along the taut flesh that was her stomach. Her pussy ached to be touched, but she resisted, content for the moment to just touch her smooth skin, it was so warm beneath her fingers.

As more and more images of her Dad filled her mind her hand wandered lower still, until she was touching her self through her shorts. A low moan escaped her and she pushed her hips upwards, pressing herself against her hand. She began to rub herself slowly up and down, the material of her pyjamas sticking to her wet slit. She needed more so she slipped her hand inside her shorts and began to rub herself harder.

*********************************************************************

Dean was in the kitchen trying to decide where to take Louisa for lunch. He wanted somewhere that would make her feel special, somewhere quiet that they could talk and get back to normal. He decided to go and see what she fancied because he would probably need to make a reservation. He went upstairs and raised his hand to knock on Louisa's bedroom door.

"Yes...oh Daddy," Louisa moaned as she slipped her finger inside her wet opening, "Daddy, oh you feel so good."

Dean stood by Louisa's door in total shock, he could imagine what she was doing, how she was touching herself, as he had seen her masturbate only yesterday. And now she was calling out for. He felt himself getting hard at the sound of her muffled moans coming through the door as he agonised over what he should do. Should he go in? Or should he leave now and pretend he had never heard? He quickly decided as he heard Louisa moan to herself that she was going to cum and that she wanted her Father. He opened the door.

Louisa cried out loudly as she came, her girl juice soaking her hand, totally unaware anyone had entered her room. Her eyes were closed as she laid there, her hand still in her shorts. Dean bent over her and kissed her softly on the lips, and Louisa jumped, her eyes opening wide, before she relaxed and gently began to kiss her Dad back.

Dean climbed onto the bed and lay next to his daughter, still kissing her, one hand stroking through her still-damp hair. He stopped kissing her for a moment, and looked into her sparkling eyes.

"Louisa..." he breathed.

"Dad, its ok, this is what I want." Despite what she said, she still felt very unsure inside, but she knew that until she had been with her Father, nothing could be sorted, her feelings would be a complete mess, she needed to do this to give herself some peace of mind, and if she regretted it afterwards, well then she would have to cross that bridge when she came to it.

Dean could sense that she was not 100% sure that this was what she did want, he wasn't sure it was the right thing to do either.

"Listen honey, if you're not sure then we don't have to do this, we can wait a bit, see how things go?" he asked, his hand now gently stroking the smooth skin of her thigh, she felt so soft.

"No Dad, I have to do this." She leaned up to him and kissed him hungrily on the mouth, her tongue flicking against his lips. He parted them and invited her tongue into his mouth, it tasted so sweet.

He was already hard from hearing her moan, and watching her cum, but now he felt himself stiffen even more as she pressed her firm young body against his. She stopped suddenly and looked up at him.

"Daddy?" she asked softly, "I want you to spank me again, like before?" She blushed and looked down. Dean thought he was going to cum there and then, but somehow managed to keep it together.

"Stand up now" he commanded. He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed, grabbing Louisa by the arm and bending her over his lap, just as he had done before. This time though, one thing would be different, he wanted to spank her bare flesh, and so he pulled down her shorts, and stared at the perfect curves of her ass. He put his hand on her butt and began to massage her soft, smooth orbs. She began to moan in pleasure, then cried out suddenly in surprise as he spanked her hard, his hand leaving a bright red mark that stood out against her pale skin. Every time he spanked her, she cried out, calling "Daddy" loudly over and over. After the fourth or fifth stroke she had also begun to wriggle about, squirming in his lap, which felt like heaven against his aching cock. When he reached 20 he stopped, badly needing to touch her properly. He massaged her sore ass for a few minutes and then slipped his hand between Louisa's thighs. She was soaking.

"Mm yes Daddy, please touch me." Louisa whimpered, pushing herself back against his hand. He stroked her wet slit, slowly, teasing her, wanting her to enjoy every sensation.

As her Father touched her, Louisa could not believe what was happening, and that she wanted it to go on. She knew it was wrong and what they were doing could get them both into a lot of trouble but it just felt so right, finally all the confusion and anger was subsiding, as her desire and love for her Dad took over. She pushed against Dean's fingers even harder, moaning loudly as he slipped two inside her.

Dean's cock was solid and beginning to hurt as it pressed against his jeans, begging to be released, as Louisa writhed around still bent over his lap. Her pussy felt so good around his fingers, so warm and wet and tight, he couldn't wait to bury his cock deep inside her. He began to fuck her harder with his fingers, plunging them in and out, her juices running down her thighs. She moaned louder and louder, her pussy gripping his fingers like a vice as she came.

Dean removed his fingers and Louisa knelt up and leaned into him, kissing him hard on the mouth, tangling her fingers in his soft hair.

"Oh Daddy, I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too sweetheart."

Louisa got up and pushed her Dad back gently so he was lying on his back on the bed, she climbed up and straddled him, leaning down and kissing him. She began to move her hips, slowly grinding her pussy against the rough material covering his huge erection. A low, erotic moan escaped her lips, and Dean suddenly bucked and flipped them both over.

"Daddy, wha..." Louisa began to ask, surprised at the sudden movement, when Dean cut her off.

"I need you Lou, I need to be inside you now." Dean said, his voice low and thick with desire.

"Mmm yes Dad, I want that too, please make love to me Daddy." Dean didn't need to be asked twice, he got up and quickly stripped off his jeans, and stood before her naked, his cock proudly jutting out from his well-muscled body.

Louisa looked at it, her pussy ached to feel it buried inside her. It was big and thick, the head swollen and smeared with her Daddy's precum.

"Please..." She muttered.

Dean fell on her hungrily, kissing her hard and deep, the tip of his cock rubbing against her clit with every movement he made. He could feel how wet she was and knew she would be able to take his 8 inches with no problems. He teased her a few moments longer, grabbing his cock and rubbing it up and down her wet slit, until her heard a deep guttural moaning in his ear.

"Daddy...Fuck me...Now!" With that he thrust all the way inside her, and they cried out in unison, both filled with a deep animal lust.

Dean couldn't believe how tight Louisa's pussy was and he loved the way she gripped his cock as he moved in and out of her. She raked her nails down his back, all of the confusion suddenly wiped from her mind with that one hard thrust, she knew this was right, that this was meant to be.

Dean began to fuck his daughter in earnest, getting off on how she moved beneath him, writhing and thrusting like a wild mythical nymph. He loved the way she called out "Daddy" it was so naughty, so forbidden, but there was no way he could ever have stopped now, it felt to good. Her hair fanned out all around her head, and her face held the expression of perfect bliss. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles poking through her sheer pyjama top. Dean bent his head and began to suck through the thin material. Louisa moaned, her cries of pleasure getting louder and louder as Dean began to pound harder. She could feel every ridge of her fathers cock in her warm, wet hole as he thrust in and out. She was so wet and Dean loved the sounds her pussy was making as he moved. He lifted her right leg and began to spank her already-sore ass in rhythm as he moved in and out. Louisa squealed in pleasure and was sent over the edge.

"Daddy, I'm close," She moaned, "I'm cumming..." Her pussy spasmed around his cock, increasing her grip on him, and he couldn't hold back any longer, jet after jet of cum shot out of his cock and into his daughters pussy, the very seed that had created her.

They lay together quietly for a few minutes, neither one of them sure what was supposed to happen next. Finally Louisa propped herself up on one arm, and said, "So what happens now Dad?"

"I don't know sweetie, it depends what you want."

"I want you Dad, I think I just made that perfectly clear, but what if people find out? They'll never let us be together. And what about Mum, do you think she'd be happy?" Louisa asked, the sadness in his daughters voice was breaking Deans heart.

"Yes, she would understand sweetie, and don't worry, I'll sort everything out." Louisa thanked him, and he kissed her on her forehead, a fatherly kiss, and then on the mouth, a deep lovers kiss.

Dean stroked her beautiful soft hair, and Louisa fell into a light doze. She snuggled her body up close to his, and he felt himself getting aroused.

"Don't worry angel, I'll sort everything." He muttered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Louisa's Lessons Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds