• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lesson from the Boss Ch. 02

A Lesson from the Boss Ch. 02

I dressed meticulously for breakfast in what my ex-boyfriend had called my "soldier suit": a demure navy blue suit, cream silk blouse, thigh-high hose, lace bra, and navy pumps. The bra's lace made my bruised nipples ache. No panties, and not just because of the command from last night. My ass and thighs still burned like fire, and the number of welts around my pussy lips had startled me. Sitting with my legs closed, as a lady should, was going to be difficult.

Still, I tried, but I squirmed slightly as the server sat my plate of eggs and fruit in front of me. The chair in the elegant restaurant was covered in soft brocade, but I could feel ever whorl in the pattern on the back of my tender thighs.

Mike gave no sign that anything had changed. He was pleasant and business-like. As always, he'd paid careful attention to his appearance. His sales background served him well as CEO, and his dark hair was as immaculate as his thousand-dollar suit. Mike's genuine tan--from days in the tropics, not the salon--emphasized his good looks. He treated Darren and me cordially, professionally, and we headed to the first seminar in high spirits.

I twisted as I sat in the hard conference chair, trying to find a comfortable position. Finally, I pushed the chair back and sat with the barest edge of it under my thighs, leaning forward so that most of my sore ass was up off the surface.

Mike poured me a glass of water from the pitcher in front of us and leaned closer as he handed it to me. "Are you OK?"

I nodded, but drank deeply, and I thought I saw, from the corner of my eye, a quick smile on his face. When I glanced at him, however, he seemed focused on the speaker.

So the day went. Me squirming and trying to hide it; him occasionally asking me if I were OK. Finally, dinner arrived, and I was deliciously grateful for the dark restaurant and flowing wine. I drank several glasses, relishing the lush, dark taste and aroma, and when we left, I was glad we had taken a cab. We retired to our adjacent rooms, and this time I carefully put the security lock in place before taking a hot bath and slipping between the sheets. I slept on my side, which was the only part of my body not still carrying the tenderness of last night, and naked, since my gown had been destroyed in the attack.

I awoke to a pressure on my face. My eyes flew open, adrenaline spiking, to see masked faces over me again. My mind, dulled by the wine and lack of sleep, reacted slower than last night, but I still managed to get one slap off at a face before my hands were captured and tied again. How did they get in here? I twisted my head, trying to look around before they could get the gag in my mouth--a washcloth from the bathroom this time.

No good. Almost out of instinct, I struggled, kicking and pulling my arms, and a hard blow to the side of my head dazed me. I temporarily went limp. They took advantage of the time to pull me off the bed and one held me by the wrists and hair, forcing me to my knees facing the window. Behind me, I heard the scraping, rustling sounds of furniture and bedclothes being moved.

"She looks beautiful like this, don't you think?" I recognized the voice of the partner from last night. "All gagged and ready to fuck."

"Shut up," the first one said, "and let's get her ready."

The hand in my hair pulled up and I struggled to my feet as two other hands grabbed my arms and jerked them hard behind me and out of the partner's grasp. I screeched into the cloth as they bound my wrists and elbows together, and tried to kick out with one foot. They slung me around, and I gaped at the bed. One of the straight chairs from the desk had been turned upside down on the bed to form an a-frame, the legs sticking up in the air. They had padded the top of the frame with pillows, and they lifted me, shoulders and legs, and settled me down across the chair, so that my head and breasts hung on one side, my ass on the other. My waist and hips were pinned between the upright legs of the chair. Within seconds, the spreader bar was between my knees, holding me wide.

Then they stood back to admire their handiwork. The chair had been placed near and across the foot of the bed, which meant my head drooped near the edge of the bed closest to the door. My breasts pressed against the slats of the back of the chair, and with a nod at his partner, the first one moved forward and began to manipulate the flesh of my large breasts, forcing them through the narrow openings between the slats.

The first pain of the night, and I whimpered as he pulled the nipples, tugging them hard, stretching them, as my tits slowly eased through, bulging like overfilled balloons. "Now let's really get started," the partner said, glee in his voice. The duffle bag sat at their feet, and they opened it. He pulled out the riding crop; the first one lifted out a belt of soft leather.

Humiliation wracked me, and I squeezed my eyes tight as the first blows came, harder than last night, running pain over me like scalding water. The belt seemed to lance my already tortured ass, thighs, and pussy, as the crop popped sharply against my tits, stinging tightly. To my horror, my nipples hardened and stood out like scarlet pearls against my reddened flesh. My screams into the cloth gave way to moans, and tears flooded my face.

Then, they stopped. Gently, the first one rubbed a soothing cream over my ass and thighs massaging it into the muscles. The partner used a cold wet cloth from the bathroom to clean my face and sooth the raw flesh of my tits. But as they did so, they used the tenderness to arouse me, one rubbing my clit between two fingers, pulling, but without pain. His partner teased my nipples with the cloth until I realized my arousal ran deep. I tried to shut if off, turn my mind away, but, as it was last night, it didn't help.

Then the first one took at the vibrator as his partner pulled up a chair to my side. The vibrator moved against my clit, slowly, pushing my need higher and higher. The partner whispered. "You really are a slut, aren't you? You need this. To be taken. Whipped. Controlled. Fucked. Made to cum until you pass out."

The vibrator slid in, and the first one turned it higher, shoving it deep, holding it. I fought it, tried to turn my head away from the partner, who wound his fingers into my hair and turned my face back toward him, even as the fingers of his other hand squeezed and pulled my nipples. "Fucked hard, like the bitch you are. Bound until you can't moved, fucked until you can't walk."

I came hard, my back arching, my body thrashing like a trapped animal in my bonds. I could feel the flood of my juices pouring out of me, and the orgasm rocked me until my head spun.

The partner laughed low, and pinched the nipples harder. "I knew it. You love it. Want it. You just came like a whore in heat, and you want more, don't you?"

I tried to shake my head, spit oozing around the cloth, but he held my hair tighter, pulling my head back. "Yes, you do."

The vibrator remained in me, on high, and I heard another sound, another humming. Dismayed, I tensed as a second vibrator entered my ass, and the first guy leaned against me, holding them deep in me with one hand as the other reached for a paddle.

I screamed into the cloth as the paddle struck, and the partner released my hair and backed away and reached for a set of weighted clamps. He hung them on my nipples as my head drooped forward against the chair. With vibrators in my ass and pussy, I came again, weaker this time, my body spent. The first one pulled the vibrators out and dropped them in the bag, replacing them with more weighted clamps on my pussy lips and clit.

The pain overwhelmed me and every muscle went limp. I was unable to fight any more, unable to move, unable to do anything but absorb the punishment.

"I think she's ready," the first one said.

"Indeed." His partner went to the door that adjoined my room to Mike's, and pulled it open. Light spilled in, and my CEO strolled in, still in his business suit. Backlit by the yellow glow, Mike appeared calm, his hands at his sides. I could only imagine how I looked at that moment, defeated, coated in sweat and semen, my body covered in red patches and welts.

Mike walked around the bed, his fingers lightly tracing along my shoulders, back, and ass. He tugged on the weights clinging to my clit and I whimpered. He made a slight shushing noise, then put his cool palm flat against the cheek of my ass. He turned and came back to my face, tugging on my clamped nipples.

"You are a beautiful woman. Intelligent. An asset to my staff. MY staff. I wanted you to realize exactly how much in charge I am, and what it means to be obedient to me. The rewards will be greater than you can imagine, but you must be obedient." He stopped in front of my face. "Are you willing?"

I should report this; have him arrested. Instead, I nodded.

"Very good."

He gave a look at the first one, and I heard a chair slid to the far edge of the bed. The clamps were removed and I groaned, then stopped as another sensation began, a warm firm touch on my clit, circling, pulling, massaging. His tongue! I closed my eyes, a deep, almost unfathomable pleasure building in me as his tongue explored, pressing, pushing in as deep as he could.

Mike reached down and removed the cloth, and a sob of pure pleasure burst from me. My arousal seemed endless and I needed to cum, to climax hard. But the tongue always stopped too soon, always pulled back at the last moment.

"Do you want to cum?" Mike asked.

"Yes, oh YES!"

"You would do anything? Beg for anything?"

This was agony. "Please!"

Mike unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free. Huge and dark, almost purplish, it was engorged, pre-cum already moistening the tip. "Take it," he commanded. "Suck me off." He plunged his hands into my hair and pulled my head back. My mouth opened, and he stepped up, shoving it into my mouth.

Salty and hot, so thick it felt as if I had a soup can in my mouth, I gagged, then fought back the sensation. I push my tongue against the length and sucked as hard as I could. At my pussy, a tongue still explored, driving me mad. I moaned against Mike's cock, and he let out a little sigh. "That's it, my pet." But he didn't wait for me to try harder. Instead, he tightened his grip on my hair and began to fuck my face in earnest, forcing my jaws apart and driving his cock in and out, faster and faster. I gagged again as he started to cum, semen shooting down my throat and filling my mouth. He let go with one hand and grabbed my nose, forcing me to swallow.

Then he stepped back and motioned to the partner. "Your turn," he said, then returned to his room, closing the door behind him. The partner stepped into his place with a grin. "Now that we know what you can and will do. . ." He jerked my head back and I took his cock in my mouth. Smaller than Mike, he fucked me harder, and I gagged more than I sucked, until he too came. I swallowed some, but he pulled out and shot most of his cum on my face and hair.

At my pussy, however, the first man devoured me as if he were at a buffet, licking and biting ever inch. This time, I came in an explosive flourish, my body shivering in its spasms, deep moans echoing out of me.

It wasn't yet over. They both fucked me again, the first one in my mouth; the partner in my ass. Both showered me with their semen, and both used the riding crop again. But it became a blur, and sometime near dawn, I passed out from the pain.

When I woke, I could barely move, but I was clean and properly tucked in. I got up and took a long soothing bath. I had one more day of the conference. Again, Mike acted as if nothing had passed during the night.

I did notice, however, that Darren had a difficult time sitting still, and I gave him an understanding smile as I passed him a cold glass of water. That night, Mike invited us both to his room, and sometime after the fifth or sixth bourbon, Mike mentioned to Darren how much I craved spankings and double penetration. . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Lesson from the Boss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds