• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa's Angel Ch. 02

Grandpa's Angel Ch. 02

Allison awoke abruptly in the middle of the night with her legs tangled in soft sheets of Egyptian Cotton...she felt disoriented until she remembered the events that led to her waking up in bed intertwined with her Grandfather. With his strong arms wrapped tightly about her waist, Grandpa was fast asleep. Allison didn't want to stir too much and disturb Grandpa, so she snuggled closely against the length of his warm body. No matter how hard she tried to fall back asleep, she couldn't. She couldn't ignore Grandpa's large penis stiffening against the inside of her thighs, moist from his semen that shot inside of her and slid slowly out of the silky warmth of her no longer virgin cunt. She had never in a million years dreamed that her Grandpa would have taken her virginity. The very thought gave her shivers up and down her spine.

"You cold, Angel?" She heard her Grandpa's deep voice whisper gently against her earlobe. He began to wrap his mighty pythons even tighter around Ally. He kissed her neck and grumbled...

"What time is it?" he glanced over at the bright red numbers on the digital alarm clock on his nightstand. "Three o-clock in the morning...having trouble sleeping?"

"I guess..." Ally was very still, she didn't know how she should behave. She would've loved to go another round with her sweet Grandfather, but she was too afraid to ask. She just twisted her slender body around with her face against his neck.

He could feel her long lashes blinking against his neck...her soft round double D boobs pressed against his chest, with her pink, hard nipples pressed stiffly against him. Rocky was stone hard when he woke up, and thought his cock would explode on contact if Ally were to touch him again. What in the world was he doing? He knew last night when he'd taken her virginity that things would never ever be the same. Part of him felt exuberant and forever young, and the other part of him felt...guilty. He knew how loyal Ally was and would always be. She would feel some sort of obligation to him, and he didn't want that. If she was going to fuck his brains out every day, he wanted her to want to do it. Suddenly, Rocky needed a drink.

"Hold up a moment, Ally, Grandpa needs something to drink." Ally jumped up to go get her Grandfather a drink, when he stopped her.

"No, sweetie, Grandpa needs a man's drink, if you know what I mean." He grabbed her wrist and led her back to bed. "Be right back, do you need anything?" She shook her head "no" and watched as Rocky disappeared into the dark hallway. During the short while that Grandpa was gone, Ally thought, "I'll make the best of this". With her parents gone forever, and Rocky being all that she had left, Ally wanted to make the best of their relationship. She thought, "What am I so afraid of, he wants me too." At that point Allison decided not to be shy about the way she felt about Rocky. She was all he had left, and they only had each other. Ally decided to run down to her bedroom and put something sexy on to surprise Rocky.

As Allison ran on tip toes down the carpeted hall toward her room, she knew she'd never sleep there again... she and Grandpa would share a bedroom from now on. She flung open the closet doors and rummaged until she found an old suitcase where she hid the sexy lingerie, never knowing that she would one day reveal it to the same man she was hiding it from. Ally excitedly dug through piles of colorful pantyhose with garter belts and crotchless panties, bras and teddies until she found the right garments. She put on the garments quickly and took a knowing glance in the full length mirror attached to the back of the closet door. The image staring back at her was unfamiliar...yes things had definitely changed now. She was a woman. She slid on a pair of patent leather black pumps to match the fishnet stockings and garter belt attached to a skimpy, crotchless one pieced teddy.

Seductively, she made her way down the hall to her new bedroom. When she entered the room, Grandpa was sprawled naked on the bed. The look on his face was one of a cat who'd just swallowed a canary.

"Are you ready for Grandpa now?" he asked Ally. Ally thought she caught a glimpse of precum drip from the tip of his erect penis.

"You weren't here when I got back, and I saw you getting ready for me. Come here Ally, come to Papa."

What Ally did next almost made Rocky bust a huge nut all over the floor...she dropped down on all fours, and slowly crawled over to him. He slid his legs over one side of the bed and sat up on his elbows. His legs sprawled apart, Ally crawled her way in between them. Her eyes never left his as she opened her mouth with her tongue sticking out and a drop of saliva hit the floor. Rocky guided his rigid prick into the warm confines of his granddaughter's pretty mouth. Ally gagged on her grandfather's massive cock as he applied pressure against the back of her head, pushing the tip of his mushroom head against her tonsils. With one deliberate motion, he took a handful of her long hair, and jerked her head back, her wet mouth released the hold on his rock hard dick. The saliva stretching from Ally's tongue was still attached to the head of his cock. She could hardly breathe, gasping for air and staring him directly in the eyes she said...

"Fuck my pretty little mouth, Grandpa." She spoke with wet swollen lips, spit dripping from her mouth. "Make me your little slut, please."

"Oh yeah, you want Grandpa's cock down your throat?" Rocky asked with a smile. He couldn't believe it. Later he'd have to ask her if she'd been watching his porn collection. He just couldn't believe the words coming out of his little angel's mouth. Rocky stood up and turned Ally so that her back was against the bed as she sat on the floor between his legs. He pulled her tits from out of the skimpy outfit and cocked one leg up on the bed. He grabbed a handful of Ally's hair and gathered it into a ponytail, he pulled her head back.

"Say, "Aah" for Grandpa." he prompted.

"Aaaah." said Ally. Her tongue was sticking out and her eyes were watering. She could only anticipate the feel of his secret flesh pumping in and out of her moist mouth.

With one sharp movement, her Grandpa's thick penis was plunging in and out of her dripping wet mouth. For a long while, she was only aware of Rocky's thick cock pumping in and out of her slippery throat. Spit was flying out of the sides of her mouth as he thrusted his pole in and out. She could feel her titties becoming wetter and slippery from her constant drooling. She then realized Rocky's fingers tweaking her nipples and slapping her tits. On several occasions, Grandpa pushed his cock to the limit...his plump balls would squish against her chin and she could only breathe from her nose...her eyes were watering and tears were streaming down her face. However, she was far from sad. She wanted nothing more than to have Rocky's cock buried deeply inside her face. He pulled out abruptly and began to rub the length of his hard penis all over her face, making it as wet as the insides of her mouth. Then he bunched her plump boobs together and proceeded to flick her big, hard nipples with the head of his cock. Rocky bent low and spit on Ally's cleavage before he slid his hot cock between her breast and slowly began to pump. To his surprise, Ally held her mouth agape at the opening of her cleavage and received Rocky's ever stiff cock with each trust.

"Fuck my big, wet tits, Grandpa!" she yelled.

"Yeah, you like it when Granddaddy fucks those pretty tits, don't you?

"Yes....yes, fuck 'em, cum all over 'em!" Rocky's eyes widened.

"You want me to come all over those tits, Angel?"

"Yes, Grandpa!" Ally panted. At this point, Rocky had grabbed her nipples as he continued to hold her tits together and thrust. Rocky was even more shocked when Ally spit on his cock as it appeared and disappeared between her young, round boobs.

"I'm going to blow, Ally! Oh, my God!" shouted Rocky.

He pulled his cock from between her tits and began to pump his member furiously inside his clenched fist. With it aimed directly at Ally's open mouth. Her big, beautiful eyes were looking up at him as she begged him for his unnatural load.

"Cum in my mouth, Grandpa, blow that huge load right down my throat...my mouth is exclusively yours...cum down my throat, Grandpa."

With that, Rocky's cock began to spew thick gobs of cum. The most that any woman he'd ever been with had ever seen. He stood over Ally's face for six long minutes, jacking his stiff cock and spewing great gobs of cum all over her tits and face and in her mouth. Ally swallowed some of the sweet semen and rubbed most of it all over her boobs. Rocky bent low and sucked her cum coated nipples. He loved the taste of his own seed mixed with his granddaughter's saliva and sweat. With a still stiff dick, he lifted Ally up onto the bed and positioned her on all fours. He grabbed the stiletto heels of her patent leather pumps for support and guided his glistening cock still dripping with cum into her tight, wet cunt. Ally's ass was so high into the air, she felt like such a woman with her crotchless outfit on. Her tits were spilling out of the top of her outfit, and they jiggled against the Egyptian cotton sheets as Rocky pumped his cock in and out of her soft insides. Before she realized what was happening, Rocky slipped his cock out of her tight cunt and she could feel pressure being applied to the opening of her virgin asshole. Rocky realized it needed lubricating, so he dropped to his knees and spit in her ass. He took one of his large fingers and probed her anus, until his finger was snug inside of her ass. At first Ally wanted to protest, but she knew better than to do so. She knew that eventually just like with her virgin pussy, this would begin to feel good. As he fucked her asshole with one and then two fingers, he lowered his mouth to her dripping cunt and began to suck on her inner lips. Rocky moaned and groaned against Ally's delicious cunt.

"...tastes so sweet." Rocky whispered against her juicy clean shaven pussy lips. He continued to finger her ass as his tongue divided her pussy lips and searched for the stiff button. "What a tasty little muffin." Rocky muttered with his face buried in her pussy. He could smell the sweet aroma of the cherry blossom lotion on her thighs.He slurped the outside of her cunt, sucking her outer lips with care. Ally felt so good, she could've died and gone to heaven.

Rocky stood up and with ease, slid his thickness into Ally's tight, warm asshole. Ally let out a deep moan, and he could feel her body tense up. "Relax... and let Grandpa fuck your ass", he told her. He grabbed a handful of her tits and fucked her as if she were a barely legal porn whore. Rocky glanced down at his Ally, with her ass high in the air and legs spread apart. The garter belt that she was wearing nearly sent him over the edge. Rocky grabbed her hair into a ponytail again and pulled his cock out of her ass and switched to her even wetter pussy. He then pulled it out and switched back to Ally's ass and pumped a few strokes. He went back and forth from ass to pussy and her pussy to her ass for what seemed like eternity. It drove him insane to spread her ass cheeks apart and stare at her gaping, raw asshole. Ally was panting like a dog, begging him to continue fucking the shit out of her.

"Fuck me like a doggy, Grandpa." Why did Ally say that? Rocky thought. Before he knew what he was doing, he carried her down to the empty dog pen in the back yard. He placed her on all fours, on a dirty dog bed that used to belong to his wife's German shepherd. He didn't even care that it was pouring down raining outside...the dog pen had an aluminum roof, but it wasn't enough to protect them from the pouring rain. Water still splashed in from every direction except directly above their heads. Rocky's huge hands had a death grip on Ally's midsection where he applied pressure until her ass was waist high to him and her face and upper torso was pressed flat into the smelly dog mattress. With two hands he spread both of her ass cheeks as far apart as he could and began to thrust his meaty cock inside of her tight ass. Rocky lost control with each thrust and before he realized it, he was pumping load after load of semen into Allys sweet little asshole. She could feel his cock twitching inside of the depths of her anus as he squeezed her ass cheeks and continued to empty his load into her ass.

When Ally awoke the next morning, she couldn't recall the walk from the backyard back to bed. She was completely nude, and clean from head to toe. Grandpa wasn't in bed, but there was about two dozen roses in his place. Ally smiled to herself and swept her hair out of her face, she turned onto her stomach and sat up on her elbows as she read the card: "To my precious Angel", it read. On Grandpa's pillow was a red velvet box, and when Ally opened it, there was a pair of two carat diamond earrings. She gasped and immediately put them in her ears. Ally jumped up and stood in the mirror, holding her hair up off of her shoulders. She felt butterflies in her stomach...she had to go find Grandpa.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandpa's Angel Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 729 milliseconds