• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 06

Catching Serena Ch. 06

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

After fucking Serena and all four of her friends, Greg was understandably tired. It was late, and he had just shot a massive load onto all five of their faces as they laid on the bed. Despite his need for rest, however, the girls had come back into the room after they had finished cleaning themselves up, obviously ready for round two.

Serena and Amber made the first move, climbing onto the bed and proceeding to give Greg a double-blowjob that brought his cock back to full mast as the other girls watched. As Tammy straddled his hips and lowered her pussy onto his cock, he was vaguely aware that the girls were all starting to turn their focus to each other. Carly and Erin were kissing and fondling each other as Amber went down on Serena. During this time Tammy fucked herself to two orgasms on Greg's cock, then sat in shocked silence as Greg pulled out of her pussy and guided his cock up her ass. After cumming even harder with his dick in her ass, Tammy leaned forward and told him that that was her first anal experience. She climbed off of his cock and within seconds Amber was on top of him, taking her place. Neither she nor any of the other girls had noticed that Greg was fucking Tammy's ass, although that probably wouldn't have stopped her from taking his cock up her pussy. She rode him to an orgasm as well, then pulled his cock out and guided it up her ass. While Tammy had never taken a cock up her ass, it was clear that Amber was far from an anal virgin. She fucked herself to another orgasm, then climbed off of him and sucked his cock into her mouth. A minute or two later he exploded, shooting his second load of the night, this time deep into Amber's throat. She swallowed it all, then got up and joined the girls as Greg drifted off to sleep.

It was hours later when Greg woke up again, although it was now totally dark in the room. He felt a young, tight, naked body snuggle up next to him on the bed and then pull the covers up over them. He was spooning the girl, who he couldn't yet identify. When he reached up to cup her breast she let out a small, soft moan, and he recognized it right away as Serena. She pushed her ass back against him, making his cock start to regain the hardness it had possessed earlier. They ground against each other for a few minutes as he groped her, then he silently slid his cock into her pussy from behind. For several minutes he fucked her in virtual silence, the only sounds in the room being their heavy breathing. They made love slowly and passionately until they came together, groans escaping both of their mouths. As their orgasm both subsided and they were both drifting off to sleep, she turned partially to face him.

"I love you Daddy," she whispered.

"I love you too baby," he replied. Moments later they were asleep, Greg's cock softening inside his stepdaughter's cum-filled pussy.

The next day Greg awoke to a silent house. Serena was still asleep in his arms, although his cock had fallen out of her at some point through the night. He climbed out of bed and made his way out of the room, curious as to whether the other girls were still there. When he got down to the family room, where the girls had all been planning on sleeping, he saw all four of them crowded onto a queen-sized inflatable mattress, cuddling each other under the blanket. He couldn't resist sneaking one last peek at the gorgeous young women as he walked towards them. He grabbed onto the blanket and pulled it back, revealing an erotic, twisted mess of naked bodies. As he gazed down on the throng of teenagers, he noticed Carly opening her eyes. She looked up at him, then at his naked body, and gave him a wink before drifting back off asleep.

Greg made his way back upstairs and into the shower, sad that he had to leave. His wife was arriving at the airport shortly, and he had committed to picking her up. As soon as he was showered and dressed he gently shook Serena awake.

"Hi Daddy," she said sleepily.

"Hi baby," he replied. "Did you have fun last night?"

"So much fun," she said. "We were up for about two more hours after you fell asleep. We took turns using those toys you bought me and I think we each had a turn getting eaten out by the other four girls. The girls all cuddled up naked to go to sleep, but I missed you so I crawled into bed with you. Do you remember me coming to bed?"

"I remember it very well," he said. "It was the perfect end to an amazing evening."

"Yes it was," she replied.

"I'm on my way to the airport to pick up your mom. I'll be about an hour or so. I need you to make sure that the girls are either gone or at least fully clothed by the time I get back."

"Of course, Daddy," she said.

"And make sure you put away your toys and any other evidence of what happened last night," he said. He leaned down and gave her a kiss, then left.

Greg spotted Wendy, his wife, easily in the airport terminal. She was an absolute stunner, her tight body a slightly mature version of her daughter's. At thirty-five years old, she was old enough to have an air of maturity and confidence yet young enough to make guys of any age drool. She was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her tight ass, revealing her toned, tanned thighs. She was also wearing a sexy, tight tank top with spaghetti straps that hugged her tight waist and well-formed breasts. As she ran to him and gave him a big hug Greg grew hard, instantly forgetting the events of the night before. She felt his swollen cock pressing against her belly, so she pulled back away from him.

"Feels like someone's excited to see me!" she said. They made their way to the baggage claim and picked up her suitcase, then he walked her out to the car.

"I'm so glad to finally be home!" she said as they drove out of the parking area and began the half-hour drive home.

"You haven't been gone that long!" he said with a smile.

"I know, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about coming home to fuck you since yesterday morning!"

"Why, what happened yesterday morning?"

"Izzy's boyfriend spent the night," Wendy said. Izzy, short for Isabelle, was the friend Wendy had been visiting. As she spoke, she reached over and started rubbing the bulge in his pants. "When I woke up yesterday and went down to the kitchen I walked in on him fucking her from behind over the kitchen table!"

"Wow! What did you do?"

"I stood and watched," she said. She undid his pants and pulled out his cock. "They were fucking so hard they didn't even know I was there!"

"Did you play with yourself?"

"A little bit," she said. "When they finished I snuck back into the bathroom and got in the shower, then I made myself cum with the showerhead." Her story was finished, so she leaned over towards him and took his cock into her mouth. They drove in relative silence as she sucked him deep and hard for the remainder of the drive home. As they pulled into the garage she sat back up and he tucked himself back into his pants. As soon as they stepped inside they were greeted by Serena.

"Hi Mom!" she said, giving her a big hug. "Did you have fun?"

"I had a great time!" she said. "Did you behave yourself while I was gone?"

"Don't worry," Serena replied. "Daddy took good care of me."

"And how was your sleepover with the girls?"

"It was so much fun!" she said. "They just left about twenty minutes ago."

The girls had a few more things to say to each other, then Wendy told Serena that she wanted some alone time with Greg. Serena announced that she had already made plans, and was on her way out the door. She turned and bent over to pick up her purse, her cute little sundress riding up. Greg couldn't help but look down, catching a glimpse of her bare thighs almost up to her ass. He tore his eyes away as she stood back up, and it was then that he realized Wendy had caught him staring. She gave him a shocked look as Serena gave each of them a hug and a kiss goodbye, closing the door behind her.

"You pervert!" Wendy said, smacking his arm playfully. "You were totally checking her out!"

"She's my daughter," Greg pointed out. "Why would I be checking her out?"

"She's your stepdaughter, remember?" Wendy pointed out, not that Greg had forgotten. "Besides, she's eighteen and hot, what guy wouldn't check her out?" Greg was surprised at how accepting she was.

"You know," Greg said, "she looks more and more like you every day."

"Does that mean you want to fuck her?" she asked, maintaining her playful grin.

"It means that she's a very beautiful young woman," he replied, dodging the question.

"Yes, she is," Wendy said, pressing her body against his. She reached down and rubbed his crotch. "I bet you're hard because you're thinking about her tight little ass, aren't you?" He was certainly hard, but it wasn't just about Serena.

"I'm hard from thinking about finishing what we started in the car," he replied.

"Really?" she asked. "It has nothing to do with wanting to fuck our daughter?" Greg was starting to think that Wendy was just as turned on as he was at the thought of him fucking Serena. He grabbed her by the wrist and led her into the living room. They kissed passionately, tearing at each other's clothes before she pushed him back onto the couch, naked. She peeled off her panties, the only piece of clothing she had left on, and knelt down in front of him.

"Can I suck on that big dick some more?" she asked. He smiled and pushed her head down, forcing his cock into her mouth. She sucked it for a minute, then pulled his cock out and looked up at him, stroking it with her hand. "I bet you'd love to have Serena's lips wrapped around it, wouldn't you? You're such a dirty bastard!" She kept sucking on him for a few more minutes, then he pushed her away and pulled her up onto the couch.

"Get on your back so I can fuck your hot little pussy!" he said to her. He knelt down on the floor between her legs and started to rub the head of his cock up and down the length of her wet slit.

"Stop teasing me and put it in!" she said. He smiled at her, then slowly slid the entire length of his cock into her pussy. As he began to fuck her, she reached down and started to rub her clit. He pounded her hard for several minutes, the entire house echoing with her cries, then she came hard, screaming obscenities. He pulled out of her pussy and sat on the couch again, pulling her on top of him. Once she was straddling his hips he held his cock up for her as she lowered herself onto it.

"You feel so fucking good!" he said as she bounced on his cock.

"It feels fucking amazing!" she cried. "Imagine what Serena's little pussy would feel like!"

It was at this exact moment that Greg happened to look past Wendy toward the front door. There, peeking around the doorway, was Serena. She must have slipped back into the house through the front door, and now she was watching him fuck her mother. What he didn't know was whether or not she had heard her mother's last comment about her. Keeping his eyes on Serena, he started to rub Wendy's cock with his thumb.

"Make me cum, baby!" she cried. It was only a minute or two longer before she came hard once again. She kept riding him hard, but this time he reached up and started to pull her hair and also spank her ass.

"You're so fucking nasty!" he said. "If only Serena could watch you getting fucked right now!"

"Oh my god!" she cried. "That would make me cum so fucking hard!"

"Give me that fucking pussy Wendy!"

She came again a couple of minutes later, although she wasn't able to utter a word throughout her entire orgasm. She finished cumming, then she climbed off of him. "I want it from behind," she said. She positioned herself face down on the couch, arching her back and lifting her ass up a bit. Greg looked over and stared into Serena's eyes as he pushed his cock back into his wife's pussy.

"I bet Serena would love this big dick!" she said as he pounded her. Serena's eyes widened as she heard her mom say those words. Greg could see that she had her hand up under her skirt and was playing with her pussy.

"I bet her pussy is even tighter than yours!" he said.

"You want her teen pussy, don't you?" Wendy said. "I bet you want to find out how tight and wet it is!" He kept pounding into her for several minutes, bringing her close to orgasm more than once. Wendy, growing frustrated, pushed him out. "I want that dick in my fucking ass!" she cried. Greg had fucked her ass before, but she usually only let him when she was really worked up. This was the first time, however, that she had requested it herself. He put the head of his cock against her ass and slowly pushed in, giving her time to adjust to the stretching.

"That feels fucking good, Wendy!" he said as he worked the entire length of his cock into her ass.

"I bet Serena would fucking love this!" she cried. Once her pussy was relaxed enough, Greg started to fuck it with long, steady strokes. "Your dick is so fucking big!" she cried. He fucked her ass for a few more minutes before she started to cry out. "Oh god Greg! I'm cumming! Fuck me like you'd fuck Serena!" He rammed in deep, intensifying her orgasm. When she finally finished cumming she pushed him off of her and flipped over underneath him. "Do you want to cum on my face?" she asked.

"Fuck yes!" he said. "I want to cover that pretty little face so bad!" He moved up a bit so he was straddling her chest, rubbing his cock. "If she were here right now I'd cum on Serena's face too!" Seconds later he exploded, shooting a big load of cum onto her face. "Fuck yes! I love that pretty little face! You look just like your daughter!" He finished cumming, then collapsed back on the couch. Leaving the cum on her face, she sat up and looked at him.

"I wonder if Serena's ever had a load of cum on her face," Wendy thought aloud. "Maybe you should give her a dose of that big cock." They sat in silence for a minute, Greg noting that Serena wasn't visible any more. "I'm serious," Wendy said. "I came so hard thinking about you fucking my little girl. I'd love to see her take you up her pussy."

"I must admit," Greg said a moment later, "I'd love to get my hands on her hot little body. I bet she'd cum just as hard as you did."

"So do it," she replied. Greg stared at her, unsure what to say. "Seriously, fuck her. Hell, if she's going to get laid I'd rather it be with someone I know rather than some random guy from a party."

"You don't think it would be weird if I fucked your daughter?" he asked.

"Of course it would be weird, but it would be really hot at the same time."

"Hey, I'm not going to argue," he said. "I'd love to fuck her."

"Good, then it's settled," she replied. "I'll plan a night out with some friends so you can be alone with her. One condition, though."

"What's that?" he said.

"You have to get it on video so we can watch it together after."

"No problem," he said...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Catching Serena Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds