• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Titties

A Tale of Two Titties

Unlike most of her co-workers, Donna enjoyed her job at the post office. She had been working behind the counter for over twenty years now and had long ago established a rhythm that made things go by smoothly and quickly.

Donna also enjoyed talking to people and this job brought them to her in droves. Sure there was the occasional asshole or the distraught person who made things difficult. But most of the time the conversations were enjoyable.

And after all these years she hardly even noticed how many of the men never looked her in the eyes.

Donna was still a very attractive 44-year-old woman with long dark-brown hair, blue eyes and an ever-present smile. In all honesty she would have to admit to being a good 10-to-15 pounds overweight, but it didn't show that much. Her ass wasn't as firm and round as it was in her younger days, but she still looked good.

Donna's most obvious feature was her ample bosom: She was blessed with a pair of 40-DDD breasts (She still preferred to use the 'D' instead of something unnatural sounding to her like 'F'). In recent years as she put on a few pounds she found that her tits were barely contained in a triple-D bra, but she resisted going up a size.

Donna used to be offended by the men who would gaze lustfully at her tits when talking to her. But over the years it became second nature. As long as they looked and didn't make crude comments of gestures she hardly gave it a second thought.

Worse for Donna was walking down the street, or in the mall, where she was often subjected by offensive comments from crude men and teenagers who were driving or passing by.

For the most part, Donna's life was going well. Her son was in his first year of college, meaning that in a little over three years she would be free to quit working at the time of her choosing.

Donna was suffering Empty Nest Syndrome without her son at home. She had not noticed just how far apart she and her husband had drifted over the years. They still loved each other, but she had become painfully aware of just how much of their lives had revolved around their son.

Donna could usually count on one hand the number of times she had sex with her husband during a month, sometimes with too many fingers left over to spare. It wasn't that she didn't find her husband attractive, and she knew that the same was true for him. It was just that there hours and activities were such that it just didn't happen unless she made the effort. She was concerned that part of the problem could be the beginning of erectile dysfunction brought on by her husband's diabetes. But he would never admit to that, or seek help.

That aside, life was good.

Today Donna was joining several of her co-workers for a farewell reception for a fellow co-worker. Justin Jones, who was simply known as JJ to everyone, had just signed up to join the Air Force. JJ: An attractive 18-year old with short brown hair and an athletic body, had been friends with Donna's son since the two were little boys. When Donna's son went off to college JJ started attending the local community college and, with Donna's help, got a job working in sorting at the post office. But JJ found school wasn't the best fit for him, so he turned the military instead.

Donna had known that JJ, and his older brother Ted, both had a mild crush on her as teenagers. She knew that they teased her son about being lucky enough to have breast on her abundant tits, but she knew that they meant no harm and found both boys to be kind and pleasant kids.

With JJ being only 18, it was decided to hold his farewell party at someone's apartment so alcohol could be served. Russell, an overweight and unattractive 35-year-old divorcee who worked with them volunteered his place.

With her husband being out of town for a business trip Donna decided to go to the party and wish JJ the best of luck.

The party was lightly attended and after an hour or so most of their co-workers headed home. Donna sipped on a beer as she looked around the room and saw only JJ, Ted, Russell and Mark, JJ's 19-year-old friend who also worked in the back of the post office. She decided that it was probably time for her to leave as well.

She approached JJ and gave him a hug, wishing him good luck.

When she stepped back, JJ, who was pretty buzzed from the beer he had consumed, said, "I'm going to miss you Donna, and I am really gonna miss those titties."

Donna blushed at the comment. She had caught JJ, and his brother Ted, staring at her chest hundreds of times over the years. But neither had ever made any direct comment to her. She excused the remark as a product of his drinking.

"You should let him see them before he leaves." Mark said. "Hell, we'd all like to see them."

Donna tried to smile and ignore the comment. "Well, I have to go now."

She turned to find Ted standing behind her. "Come on, why don't you just let us see them once." He said, blocking her exit.

Donna looked to Russell for support. But the fat man was eyeing her chest in silence waiting to see how this turned out.

"Yea, Donna," JJ said, "I'm going off to serve my country, why not at least let me see those big tits as a reward. Hell, maybe you could let me titty-fuck you."

"Fuck you." Donna replied.

She tried to push past Ted, but he pushed her back and was then joined by Mark. Donna struggled as both young men grabbed her and began wrestling her to the ground. She pleaded to Russell for help, but he just shrugged his shoulders saying, "What can I do against them."

Donna fought against them as they pushed her to the floor. They held her down and unbuttoned her blouse. With little effort they rolled her over and removed the shirt from her and then undid her bra and pulled it off. Now Donna was pinned to the floor on her back with her arms held down by Mark and Ted sitting on her legs as all four men ogled her exposed tits.

"Jesus Christ, look at them." Ted said as he grabbed one tit in each hand and began squeezing them.

"Stop it, goddamn it!" Donna protested.

Ted looked to his brother. "Come play with these, JJ."

JJ sat his half-empty can down and dropped to the floor beside Donna and began groping her tits. "Oh man, these are so fucking nice."

"Why don't you tit fuck her like you've always wanted to do." Ted suggested.

JJ couldn't resist. He stood and removed his pants. Donna looked up to see his hard cock as he straddled her body.

"Please don't." She begged.

"I can't miss this opportunity." JJ said as he squatted down and laid his cock between Donna's tits. Taking one in each hand he began fucking her melons as Ted and Mark cheered him on.

Donna could do nothing but watch as JJ slide his cock back and forth between her boobs. While this act wasn't strange to her, it was something that she hadn't done in nearly two decades. Donna's husband had done this several times, as had some of her boyfriends before him. But Donna never received any real satisfaction from letting a man use her tits and spew his cum on her this way so she rarely did it. Now she was being forced to allow the young man who she had watched grow up as her son's best friend do this to her.

She let out a yelp as JJ squeezed her tits a little too hard, mashing them together around his cock as he continued pumping her chest.

"Here goes." He said as he began to cum.

Donna closed her eyes, but could do nothing to prevent feeling his cum splashing all over her upper chest and even striking her chin. She felt it run down to her throat and along her neck and felt disgusted as JJ continued cumming at her expense.

"Oh that was good." JJ said.

"I have to try that." Ted said.

Donna tried to resist as Ted, who had quickly removed his pants and boxers, climbed atop her. But after JJ's assault she had lost some of her will to fight.

Now Ted was fucking her large tits. She could not help but notice that Ted's cock was probably a full two inches larger than his brother's average sized cock. And as a result he was able to ram forward and connect with her chin on several strokes. As she looked down she could see the large, purple-ish head pop in and out of view over and over again as he used her tightly pressed cleavage as a fuck-canal. She could see precum glistening along the slit of his cock as he continued and knew that he too would soon be cumming. She could only imagine what her son would think if he ever knew that his two friends were doing this to his mother.

Unlike JJ, Ted offered no verbal warning for his orgasm. His pace quickened slightly but Donna failed to take any real notice. It was only when she felt the first wad of his cum smack beneath her chin that she realized he was cumming. She involuntarily looked down to his cock just in time to see the second volley of cum launch from his cock, striking her half-opened mouth directly on target.

Donna felt the third blast of cum strike her in the face even as the cum that had found its way into her mouth rushed into the back of her throat. She shook her head, hoping to avoid any more as the taste of his warm, salty man-juice took her by surprise. Donna swallowed it before realizing what she was doing and wanted to gag at the thought of it.

She could feel more cum splashing along her neck and throat, mingling with JJ's as it ran down behind her shoulders just as the cum on her left cheek rolled along her face, some of it finding her left eye and beginning to burn slightly.

"My turn." She heard Mark announce as she was still struggling to shake off the cum on her face.

As Mark removed his pants and took his place between her tits she found her hands free and rubbed vigorously to remove any trace of the cum on her face.

Mark began titty-fucking his co-worker in earnest. Having watched the two brothers doing this gave him the courage to do the same in front of them. He had never really thought of fucking a woman's tits before, but Donna's tits were so big and bouncy that after watching JJ and Ted he could not resist the temptation to do the same.

He thrust his cock between her boobs with the need to cum. He could feel his balls tightening already and knew that he would not take as long as the other two had before releasing his seed between Donna's tits.

"Oh god, yes!" He called out as her tits squeezed his orgasm out of him, applying a fresh coat of cum on Donna as he came.

"How about you, Russ, you want some of this?" JJ asked Russell.

Donna looked over, not expecting to see Russell already naked. Without his clothes he looked even heavier. And his hard cock looked small protruding from below his belly.

"I want some alright, but not her tits. Get those pants off."

"No!" Donna yelled as the three young men began undoing her pants. It had been bad enough to have them titty-fuck her, but she was not going to let one of them fuck her.

But alas, Donna had little say in the matter at hand. Try as she might, the three men were able to remove her pants and panties and were now holding her down, spread-eagle, on the floor.

"Looks like she's retro." Ted said, commenting on Donna's thick black pubic bush. The three of them were used to seeing girls very neatly trimmed, if not completely shaved, and the sight of Donna's full bush looked odd to them.

"That's the way I like 'em." Russell said as he got on his knees between Donna's spread legs.

"Don't you dare do this, Russ." She warned him.

Russell chucked as he positioned himself. "What are you going to do, call the cops? Hell, you brought some of the beer for these guys. We'll just say that you wanted it."

Rubbing her pussy, and finding it surprisingly moist, he added, "Shit, you're even wet. I think that you must want it after all."

Donna was more surprised to find her own juices flowing than anyone. She could only guess that her body had instinctively responded to the stimulation of her tits.

She expelled that thought from her mind as she felt Russell's cock pressing into her pussy; where no man other than her husband had been in nearly twenty-five years. "Please don't!"

Russell shoved his cock into her and began fucking the woman he had secretly lusted after since he began working at the post office. He grabbed her left tit with his right hand and groped it greedily, lowering his head to lick and suck her hard nipple as he fucked her tight, wet box. It had been too long since Russell had fucked anyone and he was taking great pleasure in this.

Donna rolled her head back and forth as her overweight co-worker fucked her, wanting to somehow get him off of her before he had the satisfaction of cumming inside her.

Russell knew what was on her mind. "Relax and enjoy it, Donna. I'm going to fill that pussy with my cum real soon."

He began thrusting harder and faster, feeling his orgasm nearing.

"Ohhhh." He moaned as he felt his cum releasing, sending spurt after spurt of a much needed climax into Donna's waiting pussy.

Donna lay still as Russell climbed off of her. She just wanted to get this over with and leave. But as she looked up she saw that all three young men were fully erect and looking down at her with refreshed desire.

"Oh god, no." She muttered.

"Jump on and go for it." Russell said as he slapped JJ on the back.

"Oh shit, yes!" JJ agreed as he pounced on Donna.

In seconds Donna felt JJ's cock inside her and found herself face-to-face with the bright-eyed boy who had spent so many hours at her house playing with her son. But now he was fucking her instead.

JJ could not believe that he was fucking Donna. He remembered jacking off in her bathroom once, using one of her large bras that he found in there and coating it with his cum. He often wondered if Donna had ever noticed what he had left behind in the large cup. Now he was actually fucking her for real, and had just cum between those giant tits that had always turned him on.

Donna's view of the innocent boy was shattered by all of this. But then her senses were shattered as she felt something happening within her: Her body was responding. She realized that she was now bouncing her hips up and down to meet JJ's thrusts. Donna did not know why she was reacting this way. She was revolted at what was being done to her, but her body was beginning to take pleasure from it. Perhaps it was as simple as the fact that these men wanted her in a way that her husband didn't seem to. Whatever it was, Donna had to fight the urge to enjoy it.

Then it happened, she realized that her body was about to climax. She fought hard to prevent it, but it was no use. Donna's eyes rolled back as she came beneath JJ.

As she was cumming JJ reached his climax too, and he shot his load into Donna as the two came together.

"You go next." Ted offered to Mark.

Mark looked down at Donna, seeing trickles of cum oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy and declined. "I'd rather have her mouth."

"Well I want her to ride me." Ted suggested.

They grabbed Donna, who had somewhat given in to what was going to happen, and pulled her atop Ted as he lay on the floor. Ted began fucking up into Donna's pussy as he played with her swinging tits from below her.

Mark then stood to the side and pulled Donna's head to face his cock. She opened her mouth and began sucking his cock as her body began to bounce up and down on Ted's cock.

Then Donna found her body responding again. Ted's large cock, perhaps the largest she had ever experienced, was filling her in a way that she could never remember. She could feel her insides burning with desire as she fucked him. His hands fondling her bouncing tits only made the sensation stronger and she found herself using her mouth and tongue to hungrily satisfy Mark's cock.

Donna climaxed as she worked both cocks together. As her orgasm subsided she heard Mark moaning with delight, then felt his cum spilling into her waiting mouth as she gulped down every drop.

Once spent, Mark backed away, leaving Donna atop Ted as the two fucked savagely. Donna came a third time, shaking her head from side-to-side as she climaxed, bouncing her pussy on Ted's fuckstick wanting nothing more than to feel it explode inside her.

Ted gripped her tits hard as he arched his back and began cumming inside of Donna. Her pussy worked every drop of cum out of him as the two continued fucking.

Then Donna rolled over onto the floor. Ted arose and began dressing.

Seeing that the others were doing the same, Donna got up and put her clothes on. The three young men kept telling her how great she had been, while Russell just sat there with a satisfied smirk on his face, knowing that Donna would be working beside him for a long time to come, always knowing that he had fucked her and never once willing to report it to anyone.

"Assholes." Donna said to them all as she left.

But as she left the apartment, Ted followed. Donna looked the 20-year-old with the cock that had made her cum twice dead in the face and, after being certain that the door was closed and no one could hear, said, "Once your brother has left, you can call me and fuck me anytime you want. Just don't let those other assholes know about it."

You could have knocked Ted over with a feather.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Titties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1275 milliseconds