• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 02

Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 02

12

1.

I glanced out of the kitchen window at the sound of a car pulling up in the drive and smiled, giving my dangling cock a little tug as I did. Seconds later, the Murchison family, father Ken, mother Marion, and their very adult offspring, daughter Sally and son Ian, piled out and waved to me with cheery smiles of greeting on their faces. They could see from my head and shoulders that I was stark bollock naked which didn't bother them in the slightest; indeed, they would have been more bothered had they arrived and found me dressed.

At long last, Friday evening was here and another one of our family orgies was about to take place in the comfort and secrecy of the home my wife and I had bought many years ago before our son Christopher was born. My excitement at the prospect of another fun-filled evening of hardcore incestuous sex had me semi-hard as I went back into the lounge, smiling at my wife and son who, of course, were both stripped and ready for action. Christopher, better known to adult movie fans as Wayne Benton and of whom Linda and I are immensely proud, had given his mother another good fucking that afternoon while I was at work but such is our enthusiasm that they still had plenty of energy left for the evening's gangbang, which should go with even more of a swing than usual since we had a real live porn star in our midst.

"Time to make yourself scarce, Christopher," I said, as the doorbell chimed, "we want you to be the big surprise of the night."

"OK dad," Christopher said, standing and moving towards the stairs, "I'll go and hide," he finished, giggling.

His mother and I watched our son's bare ass cheeks sashaying away from us while I pulled on a robe and went to welcome our visitors. As soon as I opened the door, they all began to speak at once as they greeted me in their usual vociferous fashion.

"Great to see you again, mate," Ken said when he could finally get a word in, "where shall I put the drinks, usual place?"

Before I had a chance to answer, he had advanced into the lounge, his eyes on stalks as he once again feasted them on my naked wife. "Hi, Linda," Ken said, "my, you look fabulous as always."

"Thank you, Ken," Linda replied, "I might say the same about you, even though you've still got your clothes on."

"They won't be on for long," Ken said, as his wife, daughter and son followed him into the room and greeted Linda in the same profuse way.

"Had a good week, Linda?" Marion said, who was always one for a bit of inconsequential chit-chat before getting down to the evening's real business.

"Not bad," Linda replied. "How about you?"

"OK, I suppose," Marion said, "but I'm very glad its the weekend."

"Yeah," said Ian, jumping in quickly before the two women could go wandering off on a debate about which shops were better than others, "mom's been horny all the way here, she can't wait to get down to some serious cocksucking," he finished, smiling and groping the growing bulge that was starting to tent out the front of his shorts.

"And my pussy needs a good lick, too," said Sally, reaching out a hand and stroking her brother's ass over which the material of his shorts stretched tightly and highlighting the attractiveness of his globe-like buttocks.

Their father had gone into the kitchen to put the drinks on the table alongside the spread of sandwiches and sausage rolls etc which Linda and Christopher had prepared that afternoon. It was a magnificent feast and I was still wondering how they'd managed to find time to prepare it inbetween all the fucking.

I slipped off my robe and joined Linda in the nude, feeling no embarrassment. After all, us Phillips's had met the Murchisons at a nudist club and we had had many swinger parties since then, though most of them not with our son present. That was all about to change, however, as I let my eyes sweep over Ken and his family; they all looked, as they always did, really sexy. Marion and Sally were both wearing tight fitting tops which enhanced their milk jugs and tight skirts which rode up their asses while Ken and Ian were both dressed in singlets and skimpy shorts, Ken in white and Ian in blue. The front of their shorts both bulged out impressively while, round the back, the shorts accentuated two pairs of beautiful father and son asses.

"We've got a little surprise for you," I said, "and ..."

"It's a big surprise, actually," interrupted Linda, and I smiled as images of my son's porn star prick appeared in my mind's eye.

"Too right," I said, going over to the DVD cabinet and selecting one of Wayne Benton's films and sliding it into the player. I pressed the requisite buttons on the remote control and the film started fizzling into life.

"This one of your son's hardcore movies, Alan?" Ken asked as his right hand strayed south and he began to fondle his cock through his shorts.

The question answered itself a few moments later when the name of Christopher's altar ego, Wayne Benton, appeared before the titles, our son getting star billing as usual. There followed the made-up names of his co-stars and then the title of his latest production which he'd only finished filming a few months ago. "Fucking in the Forest" was, and is, one of Christopher's bi films and, as the title suggested, all the sex takes place in the great outdoors.

Linda and our guests leaned in closer as the great Wayne Benton suddenly appeared, walking through the trees, naked and with his hard throbbing cock in his hand. The scene went on to have him discover a couple of females enjoying some lesbianism deep in the woods with Wayne then fucking both of them in turn as only he can.

"Fucking hell, dad," Ian said, likewise fondling the bulge in his shorts as he watched the action on the screen, "must be great to be a porn star."

"This really is a nice surprise, like you said, Alan," said Ken.

"Sure is," agreed Sally, who was still stroking Ian's ass with one hand while fondling her tits through her top with the other. "Your son's a fabulous porn actor."

"Oh, this isn't the surprise," Linda said, a wicked mischievous smile on her face.

Our guests looked a little perplexed and I sensed it was time to allow Christopher to make his grand entrance, not as Christopher Phillips but as the one-and-only Wayne Benton.

"I'll go and get the surprise now," I said and left the room. Behind me, I could hear the mumbled speaking of the Murchison family as they pondered on just exactly what the surprise was going to be ...

2.

I climbed the stairs and went into the bedroom where Christopher had slept as a child and where he still left his things when he visited though, for the past five years, he has slept with his mother and I in the big bed in our room where there is plenty of space for three horny naked bodies. Christopher was standing by the window, staring out at the countryside as the evening shadows lengthened; with his back to the door, I was greeted by a nice view of his naked ass as I entered the room. Ever since I can remember, I have been turned on to the visual delights of male buttocks and my son has one of the most beautiful bottoms I have ever seen.

"You ready, then?" I said.

Christopher turned to face me and I was delighted to see that the horny sod was displaying his usual very full hard-on. "Sure fucking am, dad," he said, "and about time, too. I was getting well pissed off standing up here by myself."

"Sorry, mate," I replied, "I hadn't forgotten you ..."

"Should hope not," Christopher murmured, interrupting me before I could carry on speaking.

"They're all really horny, son," I said when Christopher had finished grumbling. "I've put your latest film on and they're glued to the screen as we speak. Can't wait to see their faces when they see you in the flesh. Literally."

"Let's go then, dad," Christopher said, "you go first and announce me."

"This is going to be a real fun night with you here, son," I said.

"So you've said a million times, dad. Just get on with it, eh?"

I was itching to give my son a nice long blowjob there and then but that would only have delayed things so I merely smiled again, gave his cock and balls a little squeeze and then started down the stairs again, Christopher following with his massive cock outstretched in front of him. My wife and I have often joked that when our son enters a room with a hard-on, the head of his cock arrives three minutes before the rest of him and I giggled as once again my paternal pride swept over me.

Linda and the Murchisons were still watching Wayne Benton screwing his two female co-stars one after the other in the porn movie on the widescreen t.v. but they all turned their heads as they heard me re-enter the lounge.

"Ladies and gentleman," I said, going along with Christopher's suggestion to announce him in the manner to which a true star is accustomed, "I give you Wayne Benton, international adult movie star."

Christopher swept past me and entered the room and a gasp went up from Ken, Marion, Sally and Ian while Linda sat there smiling happily as her maternal pride in our son overwhelmed her. Christopher smiled as he stood naked in front of his parents and our guests with his cock so hard it stood out at an acute angle from his slim athletic body.

"Wow!" exclaimed Marion, "this really is a surprise."

Ken, Ian and Sally all started talking at once again, welcoming the porn star into the fold, while Marion hitched up her skirt and walked over to kneel in front of Christopher's aroused prick.

"Linda and Alan, you rotten so-and-so's," she joked, taking our son's cock in one hand and cupping his balls in the other,"not telling us your porn star son was going to be with us. It's really great to see you again, Christopher," she added, addressing the young man, "or should I call you Wayne?"

Marion didn't wait for a reply, she quickly opened her mouth and allowed my son's prick to take a deep dive into her hot wet mouth. Across the room, Ken and Ian had dropped their shorts and were masturbating their big juicy father and son pricks while Sally removed her top, allowing her magnificent breasts to swing free.

Linda and I sat back to watch our son getting expertly blowjobbed by Marion. Out of the corners of my eyes, I saw Ken and Ian lift their singlets over their heads and kick their shorts away, stooping to remove their boots and socks while Sally divested herself of her dress. Only Marion was still dressed now but she was too far gone sucking off our porn star son to notice.

"That's it mom," Ian said, wanking like mad and moving into position next to Christopher to make sure he was next in line for one of Marion's blowjobs, "suck him hard like you do dad and me."

Christopher's eyes rolled in his head as he thrilled to Marion's expertise in the cock-sucking department. For Linda and I, it was great to see our son getting his cock sucked by somebody other than ourselves while, across the room, Sally slumped into an armchair and lifted her legs in the air, spreading them wide and exposing her glorious shaven pussy. Her engorged clit was clearly on show, sticking out like a small prick, and Ken didn't waste a second as he slumped to his knees in front of her, stuck out his talented tongue and began to run it up and down the long moist groove of his daughter's pussy. "Lick my clit, dad," we all heard Sally say as she placed her hands on Ken's head to draw him in closer, "your tongue feels so nice and hot."

Ken was only too happy to do as he was bid, running circles round the hard nub as Sally's cries of pleasure mingled with those from the t.v. set where another female whore was getting her pussy pounded by the prick of the infamous Wayne Benton. Across the room, that very same prick was still, at the present moment, embedded in Ken's wife's mouth while their son Ian waited patiently for a blowjob from his mother. His hand was flying up and down the shaft of his awesome prick, his pink knobhead peeping in and out of his foreskin, revealing it to be smeared in a thick gob of pre-cum.

"It's good to see you all, too," Christopher said, as Marion finally relinquished her mouth's grip on his cock and turned her attention to her son, swallowing her second prick of the night with lightning speed. Ian gasped as all seven or so inches of his thick meat stick were gobbled up in his mother's expert mouth and his cum-filled balls began to slap like conkers against her chin.

"Yeah, mom," Ian breathed huskily, "you like your son's cock in your mouth, don't you?"

Marion could only murmur a few unrecognisable words in reply as she sucked and gagged on Ian's thick pole. Ken momentarily looked up from licking Sally's pussy, speaking to Christopher though his eyes were riveted on his son being blowjobbed by his wife.

"We want to hear all about your life as a porn star, Christopher," Ken said, "I'm sure you've plenty of tales to tell."

"Yeah, dad," said Sally, "but when we're having drinks, eh? Right now, those boys look like they're too busy enjoying themselves while I just want your tongue in my pussy again."

Ken couldn't resist his daughter's request and quickly resumed giving her all his attention. Linda, who had been happily watching the action start to build up from the sidelines of the sofa, decided that the time had come for her to get involved and she dropped to her knees alongside Marion and quickly took her own son into her mouth. Christopher let out a low sigh as his mother wrapped her mouth around his scintillating prick while next to him, the still dressed Marion had moved on from devouring Ian's cock and was now running her red hot tongue expertly over her son's large sweaty balls.

Sally's grunts and groans grew louder as her father pummelled her pussy while a new scene was unfolding on the t.v. screen with Wayne Benton getting fucked by a male co-star while simultaneously licking the cunt of an older female ...

3.

Marion stood up and, at long last, removed her clothes to join the rest of us flashing our flesh. It had grown dark outside and I pushed the switch of the chandelier, using the dimmer to cast an irradiant glow over the sensuous naked bodies of the horny families. Marion looked just as stunning naked as she did dressed, indeed as everybody did, and Ian quickly moved in and, lowering his head, began to lick and suck his mother's melons.

I was somewhat left out of the action but I am also an enthusiastic voyeur and it was great to stand there with my hard throbbing cock in my hand as I watched the heaving mass of sweaty naked bodies sucking and licking all around me. Immediately to my right, two sets of mothers were having sex with their sons while across the way a father was lost in a world of red hot cunnilingus with his daughter. It felt absolutely wonderful to be in the company of a group of horny consenting blood-tied adults, sticking two fingers up at society's conventions. Our sex lives are our own and provided everything is mutual, as it is was with us, then to hell with what anybody else thinks.

The porn movie came to an end and I moved to replace it, selecting "Garage Gangbang" where Wayne Benton plays a car mechanic and in which three floozies bring their car in for repair and then find they haven't any money so, of course, our son is soon making them pay in a different way as they all strip and get down to some hardcore sex, filmed in glorious close-up.

"When did you do this one, Christopher?" Marion asked, her son's mouth still assaulting her tits.

"Couple of years ago," Christopher answered, "we had a lot of fun making it."

"I'm sure you did, sweetheart," said Linda, momentarily letting her son's cock fall out of her mouth to speak.

"Let me lick your ass, honey," we all heard Ken say, having spent the past twenty minutes or so with his tongue deep in Sally's pussy and the rest of us turned to watch as Sally maneouvred herself round onto her hands and knees on the armchair, gripping the arms for support, and pushing her delectably smooth ass towards her father's face.

"Oh yes, honey," Ken said, "that is such a cute ass. Spread your cheeks for me, sweetheart."

Somehow, Sally managed to clasp her buns and open up her asshole without losing her balance. I gasped with excitement and gave several tugs on my cock as Sally's tight pink hole became fully exposed and watched fascinated as her father sent his tongue deep into its pit. Sally's screams as her father rimmed her reverberated around the room, mingling with the sounds of sex coming from the t.v. screen.

"Don't stand there on your own, Alan," Ken said, temporarily removing his tongue to speak, "come over here and get that cock of yours sucked."

I was across the room quicker than the speed of lightning as Ken resumed licking out his daughter's asshole while Sally opened her mouth with a big smile of welcome on her face. I slid my big cock into the waiting orifice and gasped as Sally's hot mouth closed around it. Sally was only a year or so younger than Christopher but, like our son, was a fully experienced sex slut and I felt myself coming out in goose bumps as my best mate's daughter began to suck as if the end of the world was nigh.

"I don't see why Sally should be the only one getting her ass licked," I heard Christopher say and my mouth drooled, not only from the excitement of Sally's stupendous blowjob but the sight of my son turning round to show his mother his ass. He bent over and, just as Sally had done, spread his cheeks wide and Linda didn't waste a second as she sent her tongue wending its way into our son's fully exposed asshole.

"That's it, honey," I said, as horny as it is possible to be, "lick our boy's ass."

It felt so great to see Christopher getting his ass licked by my wife while, as Wayne Benton, getting it licked by some porn whore at the same time on the t.v. screen. I've been on the end of many of Linda's rimmings and could well imagine the pleasure my son was experiencing as I watched my wife tonguing him as if her life depended on it.

Christopher's grunts and groans of pleasure grew louder with every swipe of Linda's tongue and the atmosphere in the room swarmed with the sound of two happy sex-mad families making love with each other. Marion was stll enjoying having her tits administered to by Ian but didn't want to be left out of the rimming action with so much of it going on around her.

"Bend over, sweetheart," she said to Ian, letting her tits fall out of his mouth and her son dutifully obeyed, turning his back and spreading his cheeks wide as well. Ian has a very porky ass and his exposed hole twitched in anticipation of the maternal ass licking he was about to receive.

"You gonna lick my ass, too, mom?" Ian said as he spread his cheeks as wide as he could while Ken removed his tongue from Sally's asshole to watch his wife rimming their son.

"Silly question, son," Ken said, smiling with pride, "get in there, Marion, lick it hard."

"Let's go and watch," said Sally, twisting her body athletically off the chair as she let my cock fall out of her mouth. Ken stood up and taking her father's hand in her right hand and mine in her left, she led us over to the other side of the lounge, passing Wayne Benton screwing one of his co-stars on the screen.

Ken and I started masturbating as we watched the two mothers rimming our sons while Sally fingered her pussy with one hand and played with her tits with the other. The evening was shaping up into our hottest gangbang yet and we all knew that, before the night was over, there would be lots more fun to cum with plenty of fucking and lots and lots of white hot incestuous spunk flying about ...

4.

Marion was still eating Ian's ass when Linda decided to come up for air and Christopher stood and smiled down at his mother.

"Thanks, mom," he said, "you certainly know how to lick ass."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Son, The Porn Star Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds