• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Sister Memories Pt. 01

Brother Sister Memories Pt. 01

12

Intro-part I

My story is unlike any I have ever heard of. I have never spoken of it with anybody because of the obvious social repercussions and it has remained my "deep dark secret" ever since it happened so many years ago. My story happened in the early 80's. Nonetheless, when I sit and reflect on the memories and I get totally lost in replaying it in my mind; it truly feels like yesterday. Even now, just thinking of the experiences and events gets me very excited.

My name is David Anthony but I have always been called Tony. I was 21 years old back then. My younger sister was 19 years old. Her name is Marie Louise but we always called her Lou. To this day we still go by our nicknames. It was always just us and our Mom. Back then she was a young 37 years old. Yea, if you do the math, she was a teen mom. Our dad vanished very soon after my sister's birth and we only heard from him sporadically and it was always awkward to say the least.

Our mom was not the model parent, or adult for that matter, when we were growing up. We didn't stay in one place very long and often ended up with a relative for different periods of time. I lost count of the schools we went in and out of. I remember the various boyfriends she had and they were usually genuine losers or assholes. When Lou and I were a little older we were left on our own quite a bit. Eventually, it became a role reversal where we became the responsible ones in the household while mom partied and played with her boyfriends. We covered up and compensated a lot for mom's shortcomings.

This scenario had a good effect. Lou and I became very close and we bonded because of our situation. We always stuck up for each other and defended ourselves very well. One event changed all of our lives. Our mom hit rock bottom with her partying and one particularly abusive live-in boyfriend was getting out of hand. He always had his loser friends over and I didn't like the way they looked or talked to me and Lou. I ended up rearranging his face with a baseball bat and called the cops and social workers on my mom. The authorities came and turned our mom upside down and really rattled her. She didn't speak to me for a whole month.

I was just a young man when all of this happened. But our mom needed it and she gradually got her act together. As was her nature she took it to the extreme by going cold turkey on the drugs and alcohol and she even became a health and fitness freak. The day she enrolled for nursing school I was speechless. My sister always said that I was the one who scared her most into making a change.

Part II

Even though our mom was now a reformed person it didn't stop me from moving out when I was 19. I had been working for a landscape company and the owner really liked me. He made me a supervisor and paid very well. But I felt sad for Lou. I was her protector and best friend and now I was gone. It really tugged at me with guilt to leave her with our newly fanaticized mom trying to make up for years of parental neglect. Then my second roommate bailed out on me and to make matters worse the landscape company was breaking up due to the owner's bitter divorce. With a new truck payment I had no choice but to move back home temporarily.

So at age 20 and after being on my own for a whole year I was back at home again. Actually, mom was real decent about it and didn't rub any salt into my wounds. Lou was ecstatic. She helped me move into the new house our mom had bought in the time I was away. I was familiar with it since I had helped them move in and I did the landscape work. It was a three bedroom, two story arrangement. Our mom had the master bedroom on the first floor and Lou and I had the second floor. The floor plan was nice. Our bedrooms were connected with a bathroom we shared and it had a small open living area that Lou used as her TV room. I teased her that I had ruined her little apartment arrangement.

She laughed and came back with "we'll be just like room mates again."

My first night back we sat up late and talked for hours. "We needed to catch up" she said as we finally headed for bed. I was only in my boxers when I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth when Lou practically walked in at the same time.

We laughed and I said "I guess we both had the same thing in mind" as we both reached for our toothbrushes. I couldn't help but notice her short t shirt that revealed a lot of leg and thigh. She was really a beautiful girl and a very fit and toned 18 year old. After brushing our teeth she said a final goodnight and stepped closer and gave me a very snug and warm hug. She had her face pressed against my chest and her arms around my midsection. She didn't let go.

"I am so glad your home. I missed you." She said in a low whisper still holding me so close I could feel her soft breasts pressing into me. She was only 5'3" and 105 lbs to my 6' 190 lbs. For the first time in my life I could feel her frailness and vulnerability in a physical way. We didn't release our embrace and in fact slightly rocked from side to side.

The moment overwhelmed me and I also whispered "I missed you too Lou. I should have never left."

I could barely hear her next words. "I was very mad at you when you left."

I knew I detected a bit of crying. She looked up at me with tear-filled light brown eyes and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. She had her hands on my chest and she slowly, lightly and gently caressed the outline of my wide shoulders. She broke through her tears with a little giggle and said "I guess all that landscape work has put on some muscle huh big brother?" We both laughed. "Well it had some benefits after all I guess" was my quick reply.

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow." I said as we both turned away.

Back in my bed I laid for another 30 minutes wondering why I felt so confused those last few moments. I rationalized that she was just very emotional because I was back and she missed me dearly. But that long hug felt like nothing before. Not even with other girls. Not that I was a ladies man. I was actually terrified of going on dates with girls and they would often ask me out since I was too shy to ask them. Sadly, my apartment was known more for beer bashes than for pussy banging. Even though I didn't sprout a full hard on I did get a little swelled up and there wasn't much between my sister and me. I briefly panicked thinking Lou might have felt my slight bulge. As I finally drifted off to sleep I dismissed that concern but couldn't get it out of my mind that the feel of my sister's warm body and soft, gentle touch excited me tremendously.

Part III

After moving back home my first order of business was to find a job and at my mothers urging I enrolled at the nearby community college that Lou also attended. I started working at a fancy restaurant that my buddy worked at. I began waiting tables and eventually became a bar back and bartender. I worked at night and went to classes in the day. My mom said to help out with the bills and keep the place clean and I could stay at home as long as I wanted. Lou was privately and noticeably encouraging me to stick with the plan. She pointed out all of the advantages and I ended up agreeing with her and promised to stay a while.

Around this time is when I first noticed some changes in Lou. She would act a little different whenever we were alone. She was a little more "touchy-feely" but not in an overtly sexual way. She would caress my hair gently and make harmless comments like "you need a hair cut." But continue her caressing the whole time. Sometimes we were alone in the kitchen for breakfast and she would often rub or press those gorgeous breasts on my arm or my back. It was always in a quick nonchalant kind of way.

Her other habit was to wear skimpier than normal attire around me. But again, only when we were alone did she do this. For breakfast she wouldn't bother covering up and would leave her thin robe open. At night while we watched TV the same routine applied,. The bathroom also became an "open door" habit for her. At first she would always shut the door to my side when she showered. She began leaving the door open and I often caught glimpses of her fine body. I returned the favor by also leaving doors open.

One night I came home from work around midnight and found Lou still up watching TV in our little living area we shared. She had it dark and the TV volume was set low. She was cuddled up in a blanket since there was a chill in the air. After I changed into my shorts and t shirt I joined her and we made a little small talk.

"So you couldn't sleep Lou?" I asked as I settled next to her on the sofa.

"No and my homework isn't any fun tonight." She said as she got up off the couch. I tried very hard not to stare at my little sister. She was wearing just her panties and a very small, slinky top. That was another example of how she became very comfortable with me around and didn't seem to mind showing off her very sexy body. "I'm going down to the kitchen, want something?" she asked. "Just some chips, thanks sis." As she walked away I completely devoured my sister's body with my eyes. Her ass was perfect. Complimented by a young ladies sexy walk and her shoulders and back were toned and smooth. Her breasts were big for her petite size and had a slight sag and sway to them since she had no bra under that little top.

I had a small fridge in my room that I kept beer and drinks in since our mom didn't allow alcohol in her kitchen. She chose not to impose her rule on me as long as I kept my libations upstairs. When my sister returned I had already taken a couple of big gulps of beer that always tasted so good after a long night at the restaurant. When she returned she settled onto the couch again and said "Aren't you cold?" as she cuddled up in her blanket again. She didn't wait for my answer and quickly spread the soft blanket over us and I got cozy also.

"Isn't this better bro?" She said smiling back at me. While arranging ourselves she laid her legs across my lap as she would often do when we were watching TV. While finishing my beer my right hand got cold and I playfully slipped my hand under the blanket and rested my cold palm on Lou's thigh. She flinched and declared it was freezing and playfully scolded me for startling her. I warmed up my hand by rubbing it under my leg and touched her in the same place and said "Is that better?" She agreed and said "yea your hand feels good." She shifted slightly onto her right side to face the TV and so now her beautiful ass was facing towards me but still covered by the blanket. I didn't lift my hand away and honestly I wasn't sure where this was going at all. I was in un-chartered territory.

I slowly started to run my right hand across the length of her left thigh and really making sure it was perceived as an innocent "petting" type of thing.

"Umm, that feels nice." She purred. So I figured what the heck and kept gently stroking the smooth skin of her thigh and even brought my left hand under the blanket and slowly stroked her calves and the back of her knees. We occasionally made a half-hearted comment about the show we were watching but mostly we were quiet and I could feel something unspoken between us and neither one of us was making a move to stop it.

At this point I took a big chance after thinking about it for a few minutes while my heart was pounding in my chest. With my right hand I gently slipped it between her inner lower thighs and knees and with my left hand I started to work her right calf. I kept up the pretense of what I would now call a "massage." I was awaiting some sort of deflection from her but it never came. I carefully worked my right hand further up her inner thighs followed by my left hand. I was sure not to go to high up her thighs because I just wasn't confident of what I was doing. Then to my complete surprise she flipped onto her stomach without a word and kept her eyes on the TV the whole time.

I made a meaningless comment related to the TV show just to keep things "innocent." This gave her an opening and she closed her eyes and said "umm that feels so good. I have never had a massage. Have you Tony?"

"That makes two of us Lou." I took this as green light and went ahead and really tried to make it a massage. I was eagerly working the back of her thighs and lifted the blanket up so that I could see her openly. What a sight! I was so close to her panty covered ass and I examined every curve imaginable. She didn't mind at all as I ran my hands and fingers all over the back of her legs. I eventually slowed it down and switched to very light strokes with my finger tips. She now was completely relaxed and had fallen into some sort of sleep or deep relaxation. I stopped and waited to see if she would readjust herself or say anything. But her breathing was even and deep with her eyes closed. I figured she was probably asleep but not as deeply if she was in her own bed.

I waited a few more minutes and then gently rested my right hand on her gorgeous ass. I couldn't help myself. I just had to feel the sexy curves of her behind and slowly traced the slopes of her ass cheeks. I was totally consumed by my exploration and was enjoying myself thoroughly. I then slid my hand to the small of her back and glided my hand back over that irresistible ass of my sexy little sister. I did this cautiously, slowly and gently a few more times and figured not to push my luck. My throat had become very dry from the sheer nervousness coming out of me. I needed a beer.

I slowly slid away from the couch and my sister readjusted a little while I made sure to cover her lovely body with the blanket. I came back with a beer and a swollen cock and sat on the arm of the couch and admired my sister. As much as I liked what had just happened I struggled with the question of "what was I doing?" Then I countered with "it was an innocent massage and she liked it too." Then I felt guilt, and then I remembered the long embrace in the bathroom. Then my mind countered with the way she was acting lately. I was one confused young man.

Part IV

The next day I felt a little uncomfortable around Lou but she seemed normal and I relaxed after a while. The massage episode from the night before kept replaying through my mind. I had to break the ice because it was driving me crazy.

"Did you sleep ok last night sis?" I asked finally. Today she was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a cute top that showed her shoulders and a little bit of her cleavage. I was carefully watching for her response to gauge her reaction.

She smiled quickly and glanced at me as if I caught her off guard. "Yea, I slept very nice... thanks to your massage. It felt wonderful. Are you sure you never have given a massage? Come on tell me the truth Tony." She replied. "No. First one" I blurted out satisfied by her response and the look on her face when I asked. She was smiling from ear to ear now and asked "so you've never given any of your girlfriends a rub down?" She knew I didn't date much so the answer was obvious. "No. Really I never have before. But let me know if you want another, uh, anytime." Now I was the one off guard.

I couldn't take the tension and got up and said I needed to do something outside. My mind was racing at a hundred miles an hour while I pretended to mess around with my truck in the garage. It felt like it had only been a few minutes but I finally realized that I had been outside an hour. My mind and feelings were totally consumed by my thoughts. Lou came out with her keys and backpack heading out to the campus it looked like. Still in her tight jeans but now with a pull over.

"I'll see you later tonight Tony." She said standing in the drive way.

"Yea tonight." I blurted out. "You do work tonight, remember?" She reminded me. All of us had our schedules on the fridge door.

As she walked towards me she asked "What time do you get off?"

"Oh, probably around midnight if it's not too busy" I was standing next to my truck with the drivers side door open. She never had asked that question before. I could smell her scent next to me and she looked like any college girl with sunglasses and her shoulder length, light brown hair cascaded down around her shoulders and back. I sat in the driver's seat pretending to wipe my dashboard with a cloth. She stood right next to me and said "Well I gotta go." She leaned in towards me to give me the customary kiss on the cheek. Even though I had to lean towards her for the kiss she still had to tip-toe and lean towards me as well. I felt her breasts against my left arm and her left hand rested harmlessly on my thigh as she gave me first a little peck on my left cheek then one more playful "extra" kiss a little closer to my lips. Simultaneously, she stroked my thigh in an affectionate way is the best I could describe. But she held that position longer than necessary.

Then she looked at me again and pushed her sunglasses up to her head as to adjust to the darker light in the garage. Her eyes brightened and she gave a big smile and said "Then I'll see you tonight. Right?" She was still pressed against my arm and her hand rested idly on my thigh. We paused by looking into each other's eyes. "Ok. Yea. I'll try to get out early." I assured her. All of this was not normal for us and plainly unusual. But I was feeling a twinge of excitement looking forward to getting home and for what I wasn't sure. As she walked away to her car I once again admired her body in those tight jeans. I could only imagine how many guys at the college hit on her and gawked at her seductive beauty. I was increasingly aware and had acknowledged in my mind that my little sister was hot. Why she wasn't getting phone calls from every swinging dick on campus I couldn't figure out.

Part V

The restaurant was super busy that night and the money was great. The pace of the evening made the time fly by. But each time I had a slight pause my mind would go directly to getting home as soon as possible. Finally, I was given the ok to clock out. It was a little after midnight and some of my coworkers invited me to out with them. I declined in a quick manner and headed home. I stuck to my normal routine when I arrived trying to not make any noise since I knew mom was asleep at this hour.

Once upstairs I found Lou still up in her room. Her door was open and she was reading one of her textbooks. I stood at her door and said "Hi Lou. Homework?" She was lying in her bed with just a t shirt on. "Yup. Just History. How was work?" We continued with small talk for a minute or two until I excused myself so I could take a quick shower and change.

After cleaning up I went over and turned on the TV and stretched out on the couch. It felt great to be off my feet. A minute later Lou emerged from her room with her favorite blanket and I made room for her to join me. "Anything good on?" she asked. I lowered the volume on the set and replied "not really." This night she was on my left side and she settled in and cuddled up in her blanket as was her habit. After a little chit-chat she asked a serious question. "Hey do you miss being in your own apartment?'

I admitted that it was a change but I was happy now that things were a lot better than when we were growing up. She bowed her head down and said "Why couldn't it have been like this then?" She said it more as a statement than a question. Then she kept the conversation on my "apartment days" by asking "Do you miss your privacy? Like..you know." She smiled and gave me a pleading look as if to say "read my mind." I got what she meant but strung it out as much as I could. Eventually, I confessed that I wasn't a big playboy or anything even close. During this time she stretched out her legs on my lap with the blanket just like last night. I continued talking as if I didn't notice her movements.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother Sister Memories Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds