• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's Playground Ch. 08

Kate's Playground Ch. 08

I went back to my room and finished working on her web site. I named it "Kate's Playground" and posted it on the web. Then I sent her a link to the site so she could look at all her pictures.

Later that afternoon, I jumped in the shower and set it on cold. I tried to cool my self down. All this sexual frustration was building, but I was hoping my daughter had considered my offer last night. I wanted to cum in her mouth. So I held it in. I dried off and exited the bathroom. As I stood there nude, my daughter walked in and looked down to see my still erect cock. Her eyes opened wide.

"Oops sorry." She said, blushing.

I threw on some shorts. "No biggy." I smiled.

She was wearing the sexiest schoolgirl outfit ever. "Thanks for the link Dad, the site looks great." Her long black hair was tied up in cute little pigtails. She wore this short, short skirt under which I could see her blue panties.

"Are you ready to do another session?" I asked.

"Dah, why do you think I'm dressed like this for, to turn you on?" She joked.

Actually, she was turning me on. My dick was rising. "No, of course not." I said.

I pulled out my camera and snapped off some shots. She was more comfortable and was being more creative. "I looked online last night to get some ideas." She said.

"Great. Do you still want to do the point of view shots?" I asked hopefully, as she bent over sticking her ass out from her short skirt. Giving me a view of her ass. Her panties rode up in between her ass cheeks and she looked back at the camera innocently like a little girl.

"I didn't see that many of those types of shots you were talking about on the web. So, I don't think we really need to do them." She raised her skirt even higher.

I was disappointed but tried not to show it, "Sure, if that's what you want."

"I just don't know who I'd do it with, I was trying to think of someone today, and I just couldn't think of anyone I'd be comfortable with." She hinted. She pulled her shirt over her head and her tits bounced out, nipples and all.

"That looks great baby. Why don't you sit down and spread your legs for Daddy." I said, not realizing how perverted I sounded. But she didn't say anything.

I wanted to throw it out there again, that I was the best person for the (blow)-job, but didn't. She wasn't ready to hear it. She sat down on her ass and spread her legs wide for me, raising her skirt over her panties. As I zoomed in I could see her panties were a little wet.

"This is looking so good, baby, you're going to love these shots." I said.

"I know, I love what you did already. I look hot." She winked as she squeezed her large tits together, and her cleavage looked extremely inviting.

She started to peal off her skirt, then her panties kicking them toward me until she was fully nude. Her ripe skin was glowing rose-colored peach. She was doing great. Her poses were provocative and turning me on. Her pussy was shaved completely and her pussy lips were wet.

I was salivating and hard as a rock. I snapped pictures furiously as the sexual energy in the room rose to uncomfortable levels of ejaculation. I needed to get off, but how. Then the idea hit me

I felt an unspoken surge of erotic energy shoot into my cock. I needed to cum and I needed to cum in my daughters mouth now. I was tired of waiting.

"Okay, baby," I said getting bold, "get on your knees." She did as I asked as I snapped pictures off like a rapid-fire machine gun.

I stood right in front of her. "Okay, now it's time to take the blow job pictures." I joked.

"What?" She said shocked.

"We're not really going to do it. We're just going to pretend." I said unlatching my belt.

"No way, I don't feel comfortable doing that Dad. I never said I would. I mean you're my Dad. That's just weird." She crossed her arms.

"You've already seen my dick, it's no big deal."

"I'm not sucking it. I don't care if I see it, but I'm not putting it into my mouth."

"You don't have to, look." I said as I dropped my shorts, my dick popping out.

I turned to my computer and pulled up a previous link. I had been looking at girls whom where almost giving head, but not tucking the guys dick. It was soft-core porn and I put it on the slide show setting. As the images started to roll, I explained, "Look, these girls aren't even touching the guys. They are like a couple inches away and just opening their mouths. You don't have to do anything but open your mouth, baby girl. How hard is that?"

"I guess you're right, but don't you think that's weird?"

"Like I said before. The web sites that really make the money are the ones where sex is at least, implied. If you're just going to strip, you'll make some money, but just not as much. I did my research pumpkin."

I walked right up to her. My cock inches away from her face and held up my camera. "Don't move." I said as I stared furiously snapping pictures of my cock in her face.

"I'm not ready," she said. She went into her room, grabbed her lipstick, applied it and came back in front of me with her arms folded.

"No, funny stuff." She said as she got down on he knees putting her face next to my hard ass cock. Her soft supple lips now glossed over and shimmering with glitter red.

"Okay, now open your mouth wide like you're going to catch a load of my cum, or something." I said.

"Dad!" She gave me a funny look.

"What?" I said innocently and snapped off some pictures. I couldn't believe it, my dick was fully erect and only inches from her mouth. I took as many pictures as I possibly could. "Pumpkin, would you go and turn on some music, while I change the memory card?" I turned my back to her and swiped cards.

When I came back she was already in position and I walked right up to her, this time an inch closer. If she stuck her tongue out she'd be touching my cock. So I planned to take advantage.

"Okay, baby," I said, "Try sticking your tongue out like your going to lick it."

She did and hit the tip of my dick. "Sorry." She said.

"Baby that looks great!" I said, "That looks so fucking good you won't believe it, now really get into it, listen to the music, you look so good right now pumpkin. But you need to get into it more so that it's in your eyes. The really good girls know how to turn the guys on by a look in there eyes."

"What look is that?" she asked innocently.

"Like you want to fuck." I said, getting bolder. "The boys are going to eat you up when they see these shots and you're going to have so much cash, you won't know what to do with it all. That's it. That's the look right there. Great pumpkin, this is how you're going to make your money baby. That's it."

She was moving her hips and swaying to the music. I new her weakness was music. Once she got into a song, she'd loose herself and let go, forgetting her inhibitions. I positioned my rock hard cock an inch in front of her face and when she closed her eyes I said, "Do that tongue thing again."

She slowly moved her tongue out over her bottom lip and it touched the tip of my dick.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Daddy." She said.

"If you don't want to bump into me by accident, why don't you just hold onto it so you know how close you are to it." I suggested.

"I'm not touching your dick Dad."

"Touching and sucking are two different things. Like you said, fucking and sucking are two different things. Am I right?"

"You're right." She sighed.

"Just hold onto it so it doesn't slip into your mouth by accident. I mean, we are pretty close, it could happen. I don't actually know how close you are cause I'm looking through the view finder baby. You got to be the judge on how close you want to get." My argument seemed reasonable.

"Fine." She said, grabbing hold of my hard cock and holding it close to her mouth. "Happy now." She said.

I lowered the camera for a second to say, "Me? I'm fine. You're the one who is chicken."

"I'm not chicken." She glared at me still holding my hard erect cock next to her face. Her naked body knelt down below me just asking to be fucked. My body was aching to take her. The heat of her breath on my dick was sending chills up my neck.

"Okay, well if you're not chicken then why don't you touch the tip with your tongue to my dick and pretend your licking it."

"Dad, you want your daughter to touch the tip of your dick with her tongue; why?" she frowned. Hearing my daughter ask me that, as she gripped my hard cock in her hand, with her lips only inches away from my dick, made me almost faint.

"Because it will drive the guys crazy. Look, this is your site. You can do what you want. I mean, you're already bumped into it with your tongue twice by accident, what's the big deal?" I raised the camera back up to take a picture. "It's not like we're fucking."

She sighed with exasperation, and looked at my dick, licking her lips. I was snapping pictures with vigor. Opening her ripe full lips she stuck the tip of her tongue out of her mouth touching the tip of my dick. I shivered. My daughter was almost licking my dick.

"How's that Daddy?" She asked.

"I don't know. You moved your tongue away to fast." I said, "Do it again, let me see what it looks like. Don't worry, my dick's not going to bite." I smiled, using her line.

I noticed a bit of pre-cum forming on my dicks tip. As she extended her tongue she touched the tip of my dick. "Swivel your tongue around a little." I said.

She did, getting all that pre-cum on her tongues tip. As she withdrew her head, leaving her tongue extended, my pre-cum left a thin trail that connected my dick to her tongue. In that moment I just wanted to ram my cock into her mouth.

"Excellent that was a fabulous shot. You look so sexy, pumpkin. Just keep listening to the music and improvise. I'm here to help you make your site look good. The sexier you get. The more money you'll make. And pretty soon, my babies going to be rich, rich, rich. I can taste it. Can you taste it?" I was using that subconscious command stuff again.

"Yeah, this is going to look great." She said, finally relaxing. "How much longer do we have to do this?" She asked.

"Baby, how much money do you want to make?" I paused and looked at her.

"A lot, I guess." She said, thinking about it.

"Well, okay then. Get to it." I said rising the camera back up. "You look so beautiful. You're the prettiest thing any of these boys ever saw. Some of these boys have never had a blowjob before. And you're the one who is going to fulfill there fantasy with what your doing now. Just get into it pumpkin."

"I'm trying, and I want to be sexy, but – I mean – you're my Dad."

"Well, forget about that right now. Think about the money you'll be making and imagine some hunk who you've got the hots for. Just imagine him baby. Imagine his dick."

"We've been just getting by for so long, it would be nice to have a lot more money." She said thoughtfully.

A look came over her eyes, like she knew it was too late to turn back now and she started swaying to the music. She closed her eyes, and then suddenly, Kate started lowering her mouth around my aching cock.

I moaned a little but tried to suppress it and rapidly took more pictures of my daughter, on her knees, with her my cock in her mouth. I felt the warmth of her tongue along the length of my dick and felt her wet caress as she swirled her tongue, the tugging motions of her cheeks as she sucked me deep. Her lips were sucking my dick like a girl sucking on a lolli pop. For a long moment, Katelyn just sucked, tasting the flesh of my dick in her mouth.

Then my daughter gently worked her head up and down the length of my dick, slurping the wet juices as she momentarily released at the tip and closing down with her lips, she inhaled me again, gently tugging. I sighed with pleasure, as my baby girl filled my wildest fantasy. She was giving me, her dearest Dad, a fucking blowjob. And I wasn't even giving her any weekly allowance. Not one penny. This was great.

Katelyn had known how good she was at giving head. I could see the pride in her eyes as she looked up at the camera. I had never felt anything as good as this in my own daughters mouth. I'd seen her giving head before, but this was unimaginable. Actually having my own dick in my baby, Katelyn's mouth. Katelyn sucked me in and out, pumping now, growing faster, grabbing at my balls and slurping my juices down. Again and again she massaged my cock with her lips. Each time increasing the suction and swallowing me deeply. Katelyn groaned and made some soft, sexy sucking noises as she gave me a full on, mind-blowing blowjob. The best blowjob of my life. Letting my dick slide off her lips and fall from her tongue.

She arched her back and shifted her legs so she could get at my cock from a better angle. Then, looking at my cock, she took me back into her mouth.

She took me deeper and deeper down her throat until my cock completely submerged itself down her throat. I groaned at this sight and took pictures wildly. Barely able to focus on whether I was taking the picture in focus or not.

"Mmm," moaned my daughter, pumping her mouth up and down. My baby Katelyn moaned even louder as she began sucking faster and harder, deeper and louder. I even looked out my window to see if my neighbor was watching. Her tits bounced up and down on her chest from the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down on my cock. She whimpered as I started pumping my hips into her face feeling my orgasm build. She could feel me getting close, and I think this aroused her. Because she became ravenous. Like a hungry person at a feast. She whimpered again and began moaning loudly in anticipation of me cumming in her mouth. Fuck, I wanted to cum in my daughter's mouth. But, what surprised me was that she wanted it too. She was moaning like a bitch.

She stopped for a second while my dick was totally throbbing. She gasped for air, "Oh, fuck!" She moaned, as she resumed sucking me with animalistic desperation.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I tensed my legs, driving my cock into my daughter's mouth. I was gasping for air, as I exploded like an erupting volcano. I cam in her mouth. Then, as she sucked it down, I cam again, a second surge, even more intense; the first only preparing the way for this massive explosion blowing up in her mouth. Her lips sucked down hard on my cock, so as not to lose a drop of my cum. She swolled my cum. Every last drop.

I trembled, feeling such insane pleasure, that I almost collapsed, but snapped a couple more rounds of pictures as my Katelyn leaned back, My dick flopped down as her lips let me go. My daughter just smiled and looked at my cock.

"You know Dad," she said with a sigh of enjoyment, "that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

I just smiled.

"I'm going to clean up. Why don't you download those pictures so we can see what they look like."

I nodded, still not coherent. I watched her naked body saunter out the room as I flopped back into the chair, my pants still around my ankles. I just sat there in the after glow of the orgasm. Did my own daughter really just blow me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate's Playground Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds