• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

Down the Rabbit Hole

Who else knows? How could anyone else know? But you're pretty damn sure you do. As you re-read the text I have typed, there is no question in your mind that sharing an online class with me is going to have more sexual innuendos in the weeks ahead. This first reference was guised as an editorial opinion about national policies "that bind us, as if we were handcuffed behind our back, being force fed a rigid ideology."

The memory comes rushing back to you, piece by piece at first and then in a blinding blur. It started with the wanted cocktail or three to get your desire in the front seat and your inhibition in the back seat, but you knew what kind of evening it likely would be. Your pussy was shaved smooth as silk, your best pair of g-string bikinis on, and of course, your boots, were all part of the prep work you had partaken of as a kind of fore play to that night's escapade.

Not the kind of place you would have frequented at all, but the notion of taboo and anonymity enticed you. It started out as an idea of not so public sex: I knew of a place that had peep shows and holes cut into the walls between the booths. Glory holes, as they're known. The idea was to have some harmless fun. Walking past the counter clerk, very aware that you were the only woman in the place and all eyes were on you, butterflies swarming around in your stomach with the buzz floating in your head.

We quickly made our way to the back where the booths were, into adjoining stalls, feeding 5 bucks into the video machines. You began flipping through the channels, surprised at all the different kinks available for viewing: interracial, transvestites, male gays, lesbian, S&M, finally settling in on watching some fake titted bleach blonde getting plowed from behind by a monster cock.

You look down to waist level and notice the hole. The glory hole. As if on cue, you see my cock sliding through the hole hard as nails and already leaking pre-cum. You wrap your hand around my cock and slowly, lightly caress the length of me, up and down and around and around. For a little reminder of who was in charge on this side of the wall, you dug you finger nails into my shaft, slowly increasing the pressure and feeling my reaction as I involuntarily flexed my cock.

You spit on your hand and begin working your magic on me, stroking me up and down, squeezing my head and then back down my shaft again and again. I'm getting so turned on by your actions and you know it. Your pussy is wet and your clit is rigid, and you know that I know. You're looking forward to getting my cock up inside of you. But in this moment, it's time to tease me like crazy. We made a 'no cum' rule and you want to take me to the edge and keep me there a long time.

Squatting down you get my cock lined up with your mouth and tease me with your tongue while you stroke me, flicking your tongue across my cock head as your hand strokes and squeezes out pre-cum, one drop after the other until there's a continuous trickle. You trace circles around the crown of my cock and continue stroking me, until you think you might get me to break my no cum promise by taking me all the way into your mouth. You part you lips and slowly slide the length of my cock deeper and deeper into your mouth. I try to help out by bucking forward but the wall stops my movements -- you'll go as fast or slow, deep or shallow as you damn well please.

Using your hand and mouth, you go to town on me. Soon you'll have a huge mouthful of cum. You can feel my cock head expanding. You can taste the increase of pre-cum seeping out of my balls and into your mouth. You start vacuuming your mouth and trying to suck the cum out of my balls, up through my shaft into your mouth, down your throat, and into your stomach. Just as you're sure I'm about to spurt my seed onto your mouth, I suddenly withdraw my cock from your mouth and out of the glory hole.

I zip up, open my door and exit the booth and open your booth. I lean over you, stick a $20 into the video machine, and tell you to stand up and face the screen. Then I grab both of your wrists and pull them behind your back where you feel the cold steel of handcuffs going around them, clicking into place. Then I lift your shirt over your head and down your arms and let it rest on your handcuffs, exposing your hard nipples and bare skin to the crowd of guys that have been mulling around back by the booths hoping to catch a glimpse of you in action.

I reach around you from behind and pinch your nipples, slowly applying pressure and pulling them away from you until they reach the threshold of pleasure pain. Just as suddenly, I let go of them and you feel the coolness of a nipple clamp being placed upon them, just tight enough to hang on. I tighten them a little and they feel really snug, sending a tingling sensation right down to your engorged clit.

While all this is taking place, the door the booth next door where I was slams shut. The sound of a zipper is heard and a semi-hard cock slides through the hole. I tell you to squat down and take it into your mouth. Just as you open your mouth, the sales clerk yells from the front of the store that only one person is allowed per booth. I back out of the booth and without closing the door to the stall, tell you to continue.

You open your mouth, lick your lips and lick the head of his cock like a lollipop. You figure that you're going to do your best to get me turned on and even envious. You continue to lap at his cock like it was an ice cream cone melting too fast in the sun, looking over at me and sexily staring into my eyes the whole time. It's in this moment you realize that there's a crowd of 6 or 7 guys, all staring back at you, all squeezing their cocks through their pants. I give you the okay/thumbs up sign and you know that you're safe. What the hell? Might as well give them the best damn show they've ever seen, you figure.

With that, you slide your mouth down the glory hole cock in front of you and really start working with your mouth and tongue (especially given that you have no hands to stroke with). You stroke him with your mouth best you can and the guy gets the idea and starts pulling out and then pushing back in, fucking your mouth while your audience watches. Suddenly you feel his cock expand and the first burst of his cum hits the roof of your mouth. Surprised at the sudden orgasm, you pull back in surprise, his pulsing cock spraying your mouth, face, and chest with jet after jet of cum.

You feel it begin to run down your face and body, and you stand up, facing me and your audience, and sexily lick your cum soaked lips and whisper "next." I come up to you and tighten each of the nipple clamps, telling you how sexy you are, how I'm going to fuck your brains out when we get home. I tell you that I may not wait and just start fucking you right here in front of the crowd of guys. Then I ask if you want to make some money tonight, for services rendered. At this, your eyebrows register your surprise but you find yourself saying "yes." I undo your jeans and slide them off of your sexy legs, followed by your panties. Now you're only clothing is your boots and your shirt around your wrists.

I turn around and start whispering to the guys. You see money being put into my hand and then the same guy steps into the now empty booth. His cock slides though the hole and I lean over you and whisper to enjoy yourself and keep giving us a show. To that, you squat and immediately sink as much of the cock sticking out of the hole into your waiting mouth, letting it rest there for a few moments. Needless to say, he doesn't last long and is soon coming. Just as the first spurt lands on your tongue you back off him to let his come shoot out and land on your face for your adoring audience.

I come in and tell you what a sexy slut you make and how hot I think you are, tightening the nipple clamps a bit more, so there's a bit of sting firing up your tits from your squeezed nipples. "Keep up the good work," I say. Another cock appears in front of you, this one worthy of savoring for awhile. It's a big one: Long, fat, veiny, with a big purple mushroom head. The pee hole is slightly open and you begin wondering just how much com will come out of a cock this size.

Bending down this time, you part your lips and kiss the end of his cock, sliding his cock head across your lips, then across your cheek and back across your lips and over to your other cheek. You part your lips a bit more and put a bit more of his cock head in your mouth, slightly dragging your upper teeth across his tight, smooth skin. Taking just his cock head into your mouth, you wrap your lips around his shaft just under the crown of his cock head so he's snug. Then you begin circling your tongue all over his head.

All he while your butt has been pressed up against the opposite wall of your booth. You're all too aware of this as suddenly you feel a finger slide across your pussy lips. A glory hole on that side too!? You look up at me and I mouth to you "enjoy yourself," holding up a few hundred dollar bills for you to see.

Quickly the finger is replaced by the feel of a cockhead sliding across your will lubed pussy lips. You push back against the feeling and feel his cock parting your pussy lips as he pushes inside of you. Bent over and handcuffed, with a nipple clamp chain dangling down, you've now got cock in either end of you. The door to your booth is wide open and now the crowd of onlookers waiting for their turn have abandoned all pretenses and are lustfully staring at you as you take anonymous cock into your body. Both of the cocks in you start pumping and you stand there, seemingly helpless yet in complete control of doling out pleasure to these two cocks, pumping you ceaselessly.

Soon both of the cocks empty their cum into your body and are replaced just as quickly by two more cocks. I step into your booth, knee down and start fingering your super hard clit. I tell you how sexy you are, taking all that cock. What a good little slut you are for me. I tell you to bite the cock in your mouth. You stop sucking and sink your teeth into his shaft. I tell you to bite up and down the length of his cock until he cums. This you do, increasing your pace as you near your orgasm.

The cock in your pussy explodes and his jerking inside of you sends you closer to the edge. Then the cock in your mouth expands and begins splashing the inside of your mouth with his seed. That near electric impulse surges in your clit, ready to fire down to your pussy and up into your abdomen, signaling a huge orgasm that's been building up since you got dressed earlier that evening.

Just as you are about to go over that edge you feel my finger withdraw from your clit, my hand grab you waist roughly, and you're yanked out of the boot into the hallway, naked, dripping with cum, handcuffed, on the edge of cumming. The pack of guys surround you, grabbing your tits roughly, fingering your pussy, hungry for you. Instantly I yank you backwards by your wrists and quickly march you to the front door, past the clerk and other patrons, cum dripping out of your pussy and down your legs on the way to my car.

Once back at my place I make sure you get pleasured . . . and the thousand dollars collected.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Down the Rabbit Hole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds