• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carol's School Tales Ch. 13

Carol's School Tales Ch. 13

"Hello Mrs Norris, I'm Miss Newark."

I could have slapped Becky when I saw the sick grin she shot at me. It went quite well until Mr Bird walked by. Becky's eyes followed him and I had to kick her under the desk.

"So we have high hopes for your stepdaughter, although I think, she could do with, well, covering up a little more," Miss Newark said, with a nervous swallow.

I saw the look on Becky's face. Oh no why did you have to say that Miss? I asked in my head. I felt my heart sink; Becky looked like she was winding up for a fight. She placed her hands on the desk in a very deliberate manner. I closed my eyes as Becky smiled. I recognised it straight away as a 'right you bitch' smile.

"My stepdaughter is only following fashion, and it obviously hasn't been detrimental to her work."

Christ where did that word come from? I asked myself.

"No but the short, very short skirts are a distraction to the, the boys," Miss Newark stammered.

"Ca, Becky can dress how she likes, in fact she dresses down compared to her old school."

I went to get up and Becky grabbed my arm without even looking at me.

"Look Miss Newark, I don't know what you are getting at but I saw the look you gave that boy in the corridor. Pete was it?"

Miss Newark shot me an awkward glance. She opened her mouth to say something but Becky started again.

"So who are you wearing the stockings for? I could see the suspender straps through that tight skirt. Those shoes are hardly suitable for standing on your feet all day. How high are those heels 3 ½, 4 inches? Now maybe that little stroke on that boys shoulder was innocent."

"I can assure you Mrs," Miss Newark started again.

I watched Becky stand up.

"I don't give a damn what you are doing, but my stepdaughter will turn up tomorrow in what she wants, and you are not going to do anything to stop her."

I raced down the corridor and into the toilets.

"What are you doing here Norris?"

I looked at Sabrina and she began to circle round me. She flicked my hair and barred my way out.

"Please Sabrina I don't want any trouble," I said with a gulp.

She grabbed my wrist and twisted it until I was half bent over. I saw a hand grab her hair and she yelled out. I watched as Becky pulled her into a cubical. She shoved her head down the toilet and then flushed it!

"You touch my stepdaughter again and I'll fucking shit in the loo next time!"

Sabrina went to run out and Becky just grabbed her hair making her cry out again.

"Have you got that twat face?" Becky sneered.

Sabrina just nodded with fright, and then fled when Becky let go of her. I just stood open mouthed.

"Jesus Carol you shouldn't let little shits like that push you around," Becky hissed.

I sat crying in my room. I'm sure Sabrina would be planning to get her own back on me now. At least I only had a few more weeks left at school. With the exams starting next Thursday, I had to try and keep myself out of trouble. Tuesday when Jim got home he said he was taking Becky out. I had to stay in and revise. Not that I could concentrate after the pinch Sabrina gave me on my arm, and her promise to get even with me. I hung around with Sean at school; he and Della had split up. Della was now into hanging round with Sabrina, Tommy and their little gang. Even so I got a frosty reception from her when she saw me with Sean.

He walked me home several times; to be honest I was glad to get out of going by bus. We went up to my room to study together mum and dad, (Becky and Jim that is) had gone out yet again! They told me it was so I could study for my exams, yeah right! After nearly an hour of study I found myself watching Sean. You know that feeling you get that makes your skin go all prickly, well I had that for awhile until I just couldn't help myself. I bent my head forward and kissed his cheek.

"Becky don't do that, I, I just want to revise. I mean it's too close to Della and me, I don't want to just have sex with you."

I looked down feeling foolish.

"Why not?" I mumbled, with my chin on my chest.

"Well I do but I don't want you to think I'm using you like the last time."

"I wouldn't mind."

Shit Carol what a stupid thing to say!

"You mean you want to just have, sex with me?"

Here we go, both feet again I thought.

"I need to Sean Jim's thingy is too big for me I really want to, it would be just sex. I need to have it with someone, I'm too small."

God that didn't sound right did it?

"Jim? Who is Jim? Not, your dad Jim?" He asked in horror.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I said in my head.

"No, um my boyfriend, from my home town, he, he is a little older than me," I said blushing.

"Your boyfriend how old is he?"

"37," I gulped.

Oh Jesus what the fuck am I doing? 37? Stupid bitch, stupid bitch!

"You want me to have sex with you, because your 37 year old boyfriend has a big dick?"

I nodded at his words that had trickled out of his mouth in shock, or was it disbelief!

"God he must be the same age as your dad?" he gasped.

"Nearly," I croaked, with an awkward grin.

He just looked at me still trying to come to terms with my confession.

"But if we did, what would he say?"

"Well he's not here is he, let's just forget it Sean."

His lips pressed onto my mouth. Quite what made him give this response I didn't know? But as his tongue found my mouth, our conversation was soon forgotten. He slipped on the condom and I pulled off my tights and panties. We collapsed on the bed and he fed himself into me. I was wet as hell and Sean seemed eager too. He rode me quite rough, and it did hurt a little but I was now feeling easier, and less frightened than a few weeks ago. I'm sure now that when Jim and I fucked, I would be able to cope without too much distress. My legs went round Sean's, and I actually pulled his ass into me. We kissed again and smiled at each other. Now quite what Sean was thinking I didn't know? But I'm sure some guys out there wouldn't mind a fuck without any strings. Maybe that is why he was so eager; I was just a fuck, one of the girls from school. I know we had a history but that wasn't on my mind too much, and I'm sure Sean was into getting himself off more than thinking about us seeing each other. I could feel the sweat through my clothes as he pounded me. He was grunting loudly in my ear I'm sure about to come. For one moment I thought about his reaction if I told him the truth. It made me smile inside and seemed to stir something deep inside me. I could feel myself starting to orgasm. This was it another 18 year old had made me feel so wonderful and so alive! We stopped in mid flow as Jim shouted from downstairs. Panic set in straight away. I gathered all his clothes and thought about hiding them under the bed. Sean however had a different idea I couldn't understand why something was tugging the other end of his shirt. I looked round and he was trying to get his shirt on while I was trying to throw it under the bed! Then he ended up putting both feet in the same trouser leg.

"Are you up there?" Becky called.

Shit she was on the stairs! I pushed open my bedroom window, and I shoved Sean out onto the garage roof that luckily was just below my bedroom. I tossed his shoes out of the window without looking, hearing a muffled grunt from down below. I hoped I didn't hurt him too much. I leaned out to check he was alright, and there was my boyfriend hobbling up the road trying to finish dressing at the same time!

"Well he can run," Becky said, as her head appeared next to mine out of the window.

"Oh god, you won't tell dad, Jim I mean will you?" I said in panic.

"No that is unless you refuse to wear the school clothes I choose for you next week."

That look on her face said it all. When I saw the clothes that she had picked for me on Monday, I could have killed myself there and then! I watched her eyes roll over my clothing, she had this content look on her face and I knew then that she wouldn't let me change a thing I had on. I felt more like a prostitute than a schoolgirl!

My makeup was piled on much thicker and I could feel it almost dragging my skin down. She had bought me two new blouses that were a size too small. The white material was extremely thin, thin enough to make out my pink nipples in a bright light. My tits hung slightly lower due to being braless, and they jiggled around with every step I took. My blouse was tied round my waist, and the only button on it was below my breasts. The amount of soft white breast pushing through my blouse alarmed me. I bent and stretched in front of the mirror, watching the white material as it gaped open. I knew whoever sat next to me might catch a glimpse of my nipple. My skirt was different too, still grey and pleated but shorter, 2 inches shorter! If that wasn't bad enough I now wore Mink coloured hold up stockings. The wide lace tops stuck below the hem of my skirt, and no matter how hard I tried to pull them up, I couldn't hide the stocking tops under my hem! Gone were my 3 ¾ inch heels. I now wore green slut sandals with a 5 inch stiletto heel!

"Here before you go," Becky said with a grin.

I took the note from her questioning what it was with my expression.

"It's just in case that cow tells you to come home and change."

The usual happened on my way to the bus. Men looked, men leered, and men whistled. My face was beetroot red by the time I reached the bus stop. I could see him watching me as he pulled up. As I climbed onto the bus I knew my skirt flicked up giving him a view of my tiny pink net panties! As I went to go past him he grabbed my hip stopping me.

"You look sexier to day Carol, sorry Becky, trying to impress me eh?"

I could feel my mouth quiver with fright, as his hand slowly went up the back of my skirt. He pressed my panties into my asshole, as he did, he groaning lustfully, delighting in my revulsion of the way he abused me without resistance. He pushed his fat finger harder I ended up moving towards him.

"Hold it up," he spat, as he flicked the front of my skirt up.

I knew he could see my pussy through my panties, hell I might as well have left them at home! I held my skirt up as his fat index finger wormed its way into the leg of my panties.

"Pleas don't, please," I groaned, shaking with fear, "OOOHHH!"

His finger had slipped into my pussy. Again he grinned with delight as he watched my face cringe. I finally twisted away from him unable to stay there allowing him to touch me anymore. I heard his dirty giggle as I slid into my seat, still aware of where his fingers had been! I tried to put him out of my mind as I went into school. It was like I was the new girl all over again! All eyes were on me as I walked, I could feel my boobs do an initial bounce, and then another with every single step I took. I went up the stairs and I could hear the comments behind me from the other kids. They shared whispered giggles and aimed remarks at me about who the biggest slut in school was. I handed Miss Newark the note, and went to my seat without making eye contact with her, or anyone else.

"Blimey Becky she'll send you home!" Della whispered, "Christ you're not wearing a bra!"

I tried to relax and pretend things were normal, but how the fuck could I? Miss Newark just stared in disbelief at me and then the note. She raised her hand to her mouth like she was in shock. I saw her trembling fingers screw the note up. She looked angry and took a little time to compose herself. At break time she asked me to stay behind.

"She'll send you home now," Della whispered, out of the corner of her mouth.

Miss Newark walked purposely towards where I sat.

"You little bitch!" she spat, "did you have to do this to me?"

She slammed the note down on my desk making me jump and then left.

I picked it up and read it.

Miss Newark, I'm sure you are fully aware of the grave situation you are in. I'm sure the school board would be only too pleased to hear from me regarding your, sick affair with an 18 year old schoolboy. So it is probably best you say nothing to upset my stepdaughter, this includes anything about the way she is dressed. I will tell everyone about your sordid little affair if you do. Have a nice day, Mrs Carol Norris.

I screwed up the note and shoved it in my bag.

"Well if it isn't Blowjob Becky the school slut, and doesn't she look the part girls?"

I went to go through the sea of grinning faces, as they murmured in agreement to Sabrina's remark. Sabrina barred my way forward. She grabbed my nipple and twisted it, forcing me to the ground as I screamed.

"Oh dear, no step mummy to protect you today then Norris?"

She laughed with the other girls, as she twisted my nipple further.

"Well if you don't want them tweaked wear a bra slut!" she growled.

"Sabrina let her go," Della called.

"Oh is she still your little friend Della? Maybe you could kiss her tit better for her."

One of Sabrina's friends grabbed Della and threw her to the ground.

"Fuck off Sabrina!" Della yelled.

Sabrina lashed out with her foot catching Della in the stomach. Then she pulled my left breast out and grabbed Della's hair. She pulled her head to my chest.

"Go on you cow kiss it! Go on or I'll kick you again!"

"Fuck off!" Della said, and then screamed as Sabrina kicked her again.

I felt Della's lips on my nipple kissing and sucking as Sabrina instructed. She wouldn't kiss it until 3 kicks later to stop Sabrina from hurting her further.

"Right your turn now Norris, only I think you could kiss her pussy. Well girls grab her."

I watch them yank Della's tights and panties down; Sabrina pushed my head into Della's pussy.

"Just do it Becky, get it over with."

I looked up at my sobbing friend and slowly kissed her pussy.

"I'm sure you can do it better than that. I bet you are both dikes anyway."

Sabrina squashed my face right into Della's pussy. I could hear chuckling and comments from the girls that surrounded us. Finally Sabrina pulled my head away. I just sat on the ground with the taste of Della's cunt on my lips. She jumped up and tugged her tights and panties up, and with her face screwed up with disgust she ran off. Sabrina pulled me up by hair.

"I haven't finished with you yet slut, I'll be seeing you later," she spat venomously.

Remember the hot girl I told you about when I was a real schoolgirl? Well we went to a party one night. She tried to get one of the boys to go with me. We were both 18 at the time, and I had never held a cock before. Not one of the boys would touch me then, and I think my hot friend felt quite sorry for me. We ended up in a bedroom on our own. She was consoling me and we had one of those moments. We just looked into each others eyes and kissed. She slid her hand up my dress and wormed her way into my panties. She just pushed me back and I let her finger me like a boy would. I think she just felt sorry for me but I will always remember the way her tongue flicked over my pussy. It didn't last long, someone called out to her and we suddenly realised we shouldn't be doing this. She just moved away and left me there to calm down. It had only been for a few minutes, but I had never forgotten the way I felt afterwards. So maybe Della thought I had made more of it than I should have when I kissed her pussy. The look of disgust she gave me seemed to be mixed with suspicion too!

I finally caught up with Della in the toilets.

"Della you mustn't worry," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

She twisted away from me.

"Don't touch me I'm not a queer. Why didn't you fight back as well Becky? Were you that chicken shit scared!" she spat.

She rushed out of the toilet before I could say anything. Maybe I did push my tongue in a little too much, but I was scared for her and me. OK maybe I was more scared for myself. Well you know my track record now, and my nipple still hurt like hell. I could see Della imploring me with eyes to help her. But no this was Carol the bloody chicken! Several times during the day I was teased sometimes quite viciously. I just kept my head down as I walked passed kids who called me slut, whore, and queer. I was pushed and barged and felt my hair being tugged. I just ignored it all praying for the school day to end quickly. I walked passed a group of boys one of them tripped me up, and me and my school bag went sprawling on the floor. I watched as my bag became a football as kids kicked it down the corridor. I just walked behind it picking up my ripped books as they fell out of the bag. I tried my best not to cry, but it was harder than I thought. An arm pulled me and my broken schoolbag into an empty classroom. I just stood with my head bowed waiting for more abuse.

"Becky, are you all right?"

Stupid question Mr Bird I thought to myself. My lips started trembling and my tears flowed freely. Then I noticed my left breast was out of my blouse. For some reason I didn't cover it. I looked up into Mr Bird's eyes.

"You shouldn't worry about me Sir; I'm just the school slut. Even you've got a hard on haven't you Sir?"

I just looked up into his eyes and pulled my blouse off my right breast.

"Go on have a feel Sir everyone else does!"

"Becky please can you cover yourself up."

Even though he said the words, I could tell from his expression he didn't mean it. I moved forward and took hold of his hand.

"Becky no," he mumbled.

I placed it on my breast. OK he said no but he wasn't pulling away. I pressed his fingers to my breast and just stared him in the eyes. I watched him swallow and finally he pulled away from me and fled the room. I covered myself up and went back into the corridor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Carol's School Tales Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds