• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 04

Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 04

I sat on the kitchen floor, peering into the living room. Mom was cuddling with Jared on the sofa, both now stark naked. She lay with her back against his broad chest, enveloped by his dark, muscular arms, and laid her beautiful blond head on his shoulder, a blissful expression on her face. She took his hand and inserted his index finger into her mouth and sucked it toyingly, then looked up at him with a mischievous grin. He took her face in his big hands and bent his head toward her. She raised her lips eagerly to meet his. They opened their mouths and wetly caressed each other's tongues. My mother seductively sucked his lower lip, and he reciprocated. Their kisses slowly intensified, and they began deeply penetrating each other's mouths with their tongues.

I watched in misery. Now only was my mother betraying my father and me with this smarmy, black, mustachioed, behemoth-cocked con artist, she'd essentially promised she'd sexually service all of his merry men, "to keep peace in his family."

God almighty! I mean, I'd heard of Stockholm syndrome, where the kidnapped victim, presumably out of vulnerability and dependency, makes an emotional connection with the captor. But this had happened so quickly. Way too quickly, I thought. My mom had become a degenerate, faithless, black cock slut!

Jared slid off the sofa and knelt between my mother's beautiful, long legs. He looked up at her, his eyes consuming her, as he sensuously, slowly ran both hands over her belly up to her breasts, cupping and kneading them, and played with her nipples, gently pinching and running his fingertip around and around. My mom's eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted. She suddenly opened her eyes and leaned forward, looking at him with concern.

"Are you sure my son and my mother are all right?" "Sure, of course, they all right," he said. "I told my men to keep 'em safely tucked away upstairs. I wanted some time alone with you, you know?"

"But are you absolutely - I mean, are you absolutely sure they're not doing anything to hurt my mother?"

"They know better than to mess with her. I told them they so much as touch a hair on her head, it's their ass. They know better than to fuck with me."

The lying prick bastard! And how could my mother be so fucking gullible? What'd she think we were doing up there all that time, playing Parcheesi? I felt like running out there and telling her about Mehmaw being raped, but I wasn't prepared to deal with Jared by myself. 'Though I sure wanted to kill him.

Her fears assuaged, Mom lay back, closed her eyes again, and let Jared resume his sensual fondling of her flesh. He began gently kissing her inner thighs, then traced a path with his lips over her firm belly, kissing and licking his way up to the small crossed Steri-Strips covering her surgical incision, then rose up and continued working his way up to her breasts. He brought one of them up to his mouth and my Mom's eyes opened as she watched his lips envelop a nipple. As he gently sucked and licked her areola and the hardening nipple that served as its delectable centerpiece, she softly moaned and caressed the back of his neck with her hand -- the one with the wedding ring on it!

Jared now focused his attention on her pussy, gently parting the lips with his fingers to expose her precious clit. My mother slightly hiked her hips in anticipation. With aching slowness, his mouth descended on her, lips and tongue teasing, kissing, licking, gently sucking. Mom began to whimper and moan in ecstasy. She spread her thighs wide and started humping his mouth.

"Ohhh ... ohhhh ... oh God ... oh my God ... ohh ... ohh ..."

He expertly worked her up to a fever pitch until her hip rocking increased and she finally squeezed his head between her satiny thighs. He kneaded the firm, round globes of her ass cheeks as he relentlessly stroked her clit with his tongue, allowing her to climax again and again.

"OHHH! OHHH!" she cried. "O-ho-ho-ho! O-HO-HO-HO! Oh my God - OH MY G-O-D!"

He removed his face from her crotch and watched in satisfaction at her lustfully contorted face as her thighs and ass quivered spasmodically in a long string of orgasms that seemed to have a life all their own. She quickly lifted one of her legs clear of his head and rolled onto her side, pressing her fists hard into her crotch and compressing them between her thighs. It took nearly a full minute for her orgasmic spasming to finally subside.

"Oh my fucking God!" she exclaimed in sexual exhaustion. "You are the sexiest -- Come here to me!" she growled.

He sat down beside her. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and kissed him with deep appreciation. She then reached down with one hand for his semi-hard cock and began skillfully manipulating it, stroking the swelling head and lengthening, thickening shaft.

"I swear," Mom said, fondling his massive cunt destroyer, "you have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen." "You like it, do you, huh?"

"Oh, my God. I wish you could be inside me."

"You think we might try?"

"All right. But you'll need to go slow and be very gentle."

He got back up while she positioned her ass at the edge of the seat cushion and spread her long, tapering legs. She watched intently as he took his cock and put the head between her pussy lips, then teasingly moved it up and down, making sure to tantalize her clit. She oohed and ahhed and swept her lips with her tongue. He perched himself at the entrance of her cunt. My mother bit her lower lip, anticipating pain. He compressed the massive head between his fingers and gently eased the tip in just an inch or so.

"Is this all right? Am I hurting?" he asked solicitously.

"No, it's all right, it's good. You could try going in a little deeper."

He pushed in gently but firmly, penetrating her a couple more inches, then looked back up at her face.

"It's okay, yes," she said, nodding.

He began making the slightest little pumping movements, allowing her pussy to gradually accustom itself to his girth.

"Still all right?" he asked.

"Yes. Oh," she moaned, "Oh, it feels so-o-o-o good." But then she put her hand against his belly to stop him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"They took me off my birth control pills for two weeks. You can't cum inside me. All right?"

"Yeah, sure, okay."

"You have to pull out before you cum inside me. I can't afford to get pregnant."

"Sure," he promised with seeming earnestness, "I can do that." He resumed his slow pumping, spreading her vaginal walls, working his way further into her, until she was taking half his length with every thrust.

Mom closed her eyes, clearly savoring the delicious feel of his magnificent cock. She licked her lips as her breathing began to slightly quicken.

"Oh my God, Jared, you have no idea how good you feel," she crooned.

"Yeah, well, you have no idea how good you feel. I been wanting to do this since I first set eyes on you."

My mother now laced her fingers behind her head and focused all her attention below her waist, unhurriedly, seductively undulating her hips like a belly dancer, working her pussy all around and up and down on him.

Jared looked down at her with admiration, delighting in the sight and feel of this gorgeous white woman's lustful cunt working him over for their mutual pleasure. I had never seen anything so cock-achingly obscene as her movements. Her expression was so serious, so intense, so absolutely concentrated, as if she were trying to think her way through a complex calculus problem. The entirety of her being was being poured into the conjoining of cock and pussy.

"You can try to go deeper, if you want," she panted.

He gripped her hips and began plowing her at a slightly faster clip, and penetrating her up to two-thirds of his length.

"Yes," she said, "oh yes." She craned her neck up and he put a hand behind her head and drew her all the way up to his waiting lips. They kissed like there was no tomorrow for a solid minute, then he released her and she laid back and resumed her seductive pelvic gyrations.

"Oh fu-u-u-uck!" he groaned. And then: "What would you do right now if your husband and son walked in here?"

My mother was nearly beside herself with lust. "I'd keep fucking you if Jesus Christ himself walked in here."

By now he was getting into her nearly all the way up to his balls. He grabbed two big handfuls of tits and used them to anchor his movements. Both of them were grunting and groaning. My mother called out loudly as she spun off into another cluster of orgasms, then resumed humping with even greater fervor. She wrapped her legs around Jared's waist and gripped his arms hard with her hands.

"Fuck ... me! Ungh! Fuck me! Oh yes, YES!" she exclaimed.

He leaned into her harder, his grunting growing louder. She began digging her nails into his back. He started to pull away.

"I gotta stop, I'm gonna cum," he said.

She pulled him back to her.

"Go on," she said, "I want to feel you cum in me. I'll wash after."

He fell on top of her, fucking away at two strokes a second. They mashed their mouths together. He suddenly broke his mouth away from hers.

"Unngh! Unnh! FUCK!" he shouted.

"Oh! Yes! YES!" Mom cried in turn, feeling his wild, deep spurting.

He collapsed on top of her, his cock buried in her up to its roots, the last drip, drip, drip of sperm emptying into her. She gently caressed his head and neck, her eyes having taken on a faraway, fucked out glaze.

She'd done it. She'd fucked him. She'd gone all the way. She had made my father a cuckold. No wiping the slate clean now. Jared had completely taken possession of her.

Heartsick, I went back upstairs and entered the guest bedroom to take another peek through the spyhole, to see how Mehmaw was doing.

Seven of the guys were lounging around, naked, waiting another turn. The vibes I picked up from them now was more laid back. They'd gotten all the frenetic fucking out of their system.

My grandmother was on the bed, on her back, arms limp, lying straight out from her sides, legs high in the air, her big butt being rhythmically rocked as one of the black guys ravished her. I faintly made out her soft moaning and his deep-throated, guttural grunting, but I couldn't see either of their faces. Their thighs framed her fat pussy lips that were being spread wide by his glistening, ebony cock. His hairy dark chocolate colored ass and big balls were moving slowly up and down, each thrust spreading the cheeks of her ass, exposing her asshole to me.

I looked at my grandmother lying there, the subject of all their cruel, carnal abuse. These men had been using her in ways I'm sure my gentle, sweet, loving and grandfather never had. Right there before my eyes they were violating the sacraments of marriage and disrespecting her widowhood. Her husband hadn't died more than three years ago. They'd been invading the most intimate private cavities of her body with their young, virile cocks. I'd seen them showering their cum all over her face and breasts. They'd emptied themselves into her vagina, mouth and rectum, using her orifices like sewers. Her image of herself as a virtuous and decent wife, mother, grandmother, charter member of her garden club, docent at the museum, organist of her church, had been perversely defiled forever. In her wildest imaginings, she could never have foreseen she would become the object of such sordid sexual depravity. These disgusting young hoodlums had ejaculated their poisonous filth inside of her, implanting their potent seed up into her grandmotherly belly and ass. And they were so young! My God! Didn't they realize she was old enough to be their mother - fuck that! Their grandmother!

She thought these things, I'm sure, as she lay there with them sweating and thrusting between her legs, clutching her buttocks, defiling her most private places with their fingers, tongues and cocks. They were sucking her nipples and abusing the same breasts she'd used had fed her sweet babies, using them for their filthy, obscene pleasure. This seeming never ending debauch was stripping from her every vestige of her cherished decency and propriety.

The black guy now wrapped his arms over the top of her head and firmly planted his thick lips on hers. I expected her to resist. But then I saw it -- couldn't believe it, but there it was -- she put her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth into his, kissing him back, hotly. He started making slow, swiveling movements with his hips, his cock circling around and around inside of her. Every so often he'd pause to grind into her more deeply, and she'd suddenly gasp and then release a cunt deep groan. He must've been hitting her clit just right, because she dug her heels into the small of his back, pulling him into her as tight as possible, and raised her hips to greet his slow, sensuous thrusting.

It was clear to me now that all the nonstop fucking had finally gotten to her. Her mind had completely unraveled. She'd lost all control, had gone tumbling over the edge. Just like my Mom had with Jared. It suddenly felt like my whole world had lurched and tilted crazily on its axis.

I had to fuck her again.

I went back into the room where Mehmaw was. As soon as they saw me, the guys greeted me like a brother. When I began to shuck my clothes, they realized to their delight that I had come back with one thought in mind: to join in my grandmother's rape.

The black guy took about fifteen more minutes to finish up with her. He got off the bed and I saw her lying there, flushed red, sweaty and panting.

The guys moved me right to the head of the line. They had me lie down on the bed, on my back. Mehmaw was in a fucked out mental haze by now. They got her up and had her straddle me. As she obediently sank down, sheathing my cock in her superheated, gushing cunt, the guys invited me to play with her mammoth mams to my heart's content.

I pushed her tits together so I could flick my tongue back and forth, from nipple to nipple, and fondled her endlessly, dazzled by the enormity of her pendulous tits. As Mehmaw obligingly posted herself up and down on me, she scarcely seemed to realize who it was beneath her. She looked stunned and shell-shocked the whole time I fucked her. It created a feeling of extraordinary perverseness. But it also lent an air of comforting anonymity. She didn't seem to recognize me. After a glorious twenty minutes of fucking, savoring every moment, with my face buried between her huge dangling breasts and my mouth sucking hard on a nipple, I clutched her ass cheeks like a vise and launched my sperm into her. The only time I heard her make a sound was when I began my spurting. She murmured, "O-ho ... ohhhh!" We both remained unmoving for maybe half a minute. I felt wetness pouring out of her and onto my lower belly and thighs. At last, the guys lifted her off and I got up.

Rather than feel exhilarated as I had before, I felt overwhelming exhaustion. I gathered up my clothes and shoes and went down the hall into Mehmaw's master bedroom. I sprawled out on the king-sized bed with its satin bedspread and looked around the room at all the familiar objects from my childhood. There was the mirrored vanity with the small brocaded bench, the intricate lace doily covering the vanity top, her ornate pewter hairbrush and comb, the delicately painted porcelain jar containing her fragrant powder puff and powder, the pretty little bottles of perfumes with their rubber bulb atomizers.

Then my eyes landed on my Paw-Paw's tall armoire with its forest of framed photos, including their wedding portrait, the pictures of my aunts and uncles as children, and a large contemporary family portrait taken at their fortieth wedding anniversary. Everything so neatly arrayed.

And then from the heating duct I heard the faint sounds of the moans and groans and coarse laughter, and I remembered the chaos and sexual depravity being perpetrated next door. I felt ashamed and very alone.

I fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grandmother's Sacrifice Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds