• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Monica & Jeri

Monica & Jeri

Chapter 1: Friends in low places.

Black cars began showing up at the mansion just past eleven o'clock Saturday night. The first one to buzz and be let in deposited on the front steps a woman of distinguished class. She was Italian, tall and dark haired with the seductively feminine form that looked fit enough to grace the glossy pages of Vogue, or at the very least, Playboy.

Her skin was a golden honey color and looked as wet as if she had just run through a fine rain. Her lips shone glossy in the patio lights, wide and full and nude. She had a thin nose set between two wonderful hazel eyes that seemed to pour intelligence and sophistication into the world around her. The elegant, yet risqué dress that hung from her body was a full-length evening gown, shoulder less and sewn layer upon layer with imported silk the color of old parchment. The fabric (which ruffled and fanned as she strutted) was mostly void across her strong, well-defined back, except for two thin gold straps, one stretched across her shoulder blades and the other just above where the crack of her ass started to peak through. They were the only means of restraining the beautiful gown on her fit body. She had chosen this dress because the matron had said the nephew—what was his name again? Rusty? Maybe it was Ronald-- was a breast lover, and she knew he would enjoy hers the most.

They were still young, very large and forcefully perky, soft as any natural breasts could be, with upward tilting nipples that, in that moment anyway, were very hard. This state of solidity was partly caused by the nature of her visit and partly from the tug of a cool breeze. The warm spot between her legs (covered by nothing but the skirt of her dress) was caused completely by the former. She had worn a set of large red beads around her neck as well, just to draw his eyes even further into her seductive trap.

Her dark hair was strait and fell without a single errant strand to either side of her cleavage. She had flown in Andrei Claire, New York's most coveted fashion stylist, to make her hair this radiant and perfect. The cut framed her angular and absurdly beautiful face with perfection normally only seen in shampoo commercials and salon advertisements.

To mess it up would be akin to drawing a moustache on the Mona Lisa with a thick-tipped sharpie.

The front door was opened by the matron.

"Ms. Bellucci, it is so nice to see you again." The blond woman's smile was radiant and proud, like a child who had the best offering for show and tell.

"Ms. Ryan," Monica said, kissing her softly on both cheeks, "Thank you for inviting me. Am I the first to arrive?"

Jeri smelled of peaches. "Yes. They will be along in a bit. I told the rest of them to show up just before midnight. I remembered your particular...passion...from last year in Prague and thought you might want to get a private viewing before the night began."

"Really?" One of Monica's dark eyebrows curled up in an expression of surprise,

"Prague," Jeri started, nearly bursting with pride, "Will mean nothing to you now."

"All this time," Monica smiled, "A member of your own family...you must be very lucky."

"It all came together by happenstance," she nodded. "I could not have been happier."

"I'd imagine. Where is he?"

Jeri led Monica into the great room on the far side of the mansion. The furniture had all been cleared except for some plush leather sofas. Erotic paintings and photographs had been hung along the four walls of the room and lustrous purple curtains had been hung across the windows. Candles were burning everywhere.

The room's only occupant was a young man, savagely athletic with a thin fuzz of black hair. He was sitting on a reclining chair in the center of room, hands and legs bound by black satin ties. A thick blindfold of the same material was drawn across his face.

Monica's eyes widened with thrill as she caught the first glimpse of his touted attribute. She stood there stunned, not being able to remove her eyes from the baseball bat of a cock between his thighs.

Jeri stepped forward and slipped her fist around the head, just doing that much seemed to fill her entire palm, and gave her nephew a little tug. He groaned, moved his hips around a little.

"Jeri," he complained, Monica shivered to hear his voice, deep and full of timbre, "How much longer are you going to keep me blindfolded?"

"Not long, Ruslan, I promise."

Then, with a silent wave of the hand she urged Monica to come and grab hold of it. Reverently, respectfully, she did.

She wanted to touch it over and over again; rolling the thick mass between her fingers and then rapping her knuckles against like it was a wooden door. It was so beautiful...

But the clock had just struck eleven-thirty and if any of the other arriving guests caught her breaking the rules like this she would be banned.

Reluctantly and with great displeasure she let his cock go.

"No," he groaned, "don't stop."

"Don't worry," Jeri laughed, sharing a thrilling smile with Monica, "In half an hour you'll feel better."

The two women left the great room and entered another, where a bar had been set up and drinks were being made by a bartender. He was restricted from going anywhere else in the house but the room he was currently in. If he had known about the people soon to arrive and the activity they all planned to watch he could have made millions on the tabloid rights.

Monica ordered whiskey on ice and went back to the main room to wait.

In a few minutes the Deputy Mayor of Chicago strode in dressed in a fine looking pinstripe suit. In another minute a popular prime time news anchor, and then an author. People kept stepping into the room until every seat was filled, and all of them could have been classed as 'elite'.

Five of them were from out of the country.

The boy in the middle of the room was moving his head around, hearing the shuffle of feet and the click of high heels and the murmur of voices. Monica watched hungrily as his muscles bulged and moved against his restraints.

He was so beautiful, so young...

She wished it were her night to perform, but this was Ms. Ryan's find and it was her right to show the group.

Except for some of the newer members they had all taken their turn. Sometimes it was a month or two between the shows, others it was a year. The rules were simple. The person who invited everyone must have sex, and it must be kinky.

That was the main thing. Kink.

It was a magical word amongst them, like a buzzword that was passed around the office. Incest wasn't a new thing to their eyes, two years ago they had all sat on a yacht in the Caspian Sea while Marge Helgenburger made love to her own daughter in front of them, but it was always more fun to watch.

This night was special because of the boy's gift and the purportedly violent nature of his fucking. Nipples on a stovetop? When Monica had first heard of that sexual stunt she was driven to finger herself.

Admission was paid of course, for the show that night it was twenty five thousand dollars, mostly because it was taking place in the United States, and partly because the boy was willing. A willing fuck was always more entertaining to watch than a straight up rape.

There were fifteen people in the room.

It acted as an incentive for the members to actively participate and get more creative with each passing show. Tonight's fee was the highest fee Monica could remember paying.

When all the people were settled with drinks in hand Jeri stepped through a curtained entrance. She was naked already and had a stainless steel box in her hands. She was without jewelry or footwear and her hair was loose across her shoulders. Monica thought that she looked exquisite.

She set the box on the floor beside her nephew and undid his clasps.

He rubbed his limbs and reached for his blind but Jeri slapped his hand.

"Not yet, spread your legs."

Ruslan did as he was told and felt the air with open hands, hungering for his aunt. Monica's heart began to flutter, and even skipped a beat as Jeri knelt down and took the cock in her fist.

The boy shuffled around a bit until his ass was hanging from the edge of the chair. He whimpered a little even, especially when his aunt put her tongue on his ass.

Monica gasped, not because of the analingus (such things were a standard in her own sex life) but because of how beautifully his body reacted to the taboo sensation. His face twisted and his lips puckered, death-white knuckles grasped fistfuls of her hair. But most of all his, the fact that swooned Monica more than all the rest, his cock became fully erect! It towered into the sky like a lighthouse, proud and perfectly shaped.

Jeri was right, Prague was just a flickering candle compared to this boy.

He was too busy enjoying his aunt's tongue to take his blindfold off, and as soon as she started to jerk him off in unison with her bathing mouth he even let go of her hair. His hands fell limp down the sides of the chair.

Jeri kept pumping and licking her nephew in such a way that caused a great glob of clear precum to ooze from the apple-sized head. Lick it off, Monica thought. And, as if she and Jeri were telepathically linked, Jeri pulled the great rigid mass of flesh down until she could tongue his piss hole and taste his salty juice.

Good.

Jeri let go of his cock and it sprang back up. Her tongue probed deeper, pushing into his hole instead of just rimming it. Ruslan was groaning heavily now and attempting to get his hands back on his aunt's head.

She evaded him however, then sprang to her feet and crawled up the chair and kissed him. Monica gasped softly, putting her hands to her lips. Again, it was not because of the ass to mouth action, such things were common in her sex life, but the way his cock was like a stanchion against his aunt's stomach.

Monica tugged at her lip with a finger...Would I get internal bleeding from fucking that thing?

The two finished kissing and Monica felt like applauding, but there was so much left of the show she decided to hold it. A quick glance around the room told her that every other viewer was enjoying the show so far as well.

Jeri slid down him again, hair fanned out across his chest, until her lips closed around the tip of his cock. It was an awkward position, being half on his lap and half on the floor. It would have been better if he had been standing, or...

Jeri gave up on the attempt and hopped up on his lap, ass to face. In this new position (which caused her ass to jut up into the air) she could slide up and down his cock orally as much and as deep as she wanted.

And deep she did go.

Monica grew insanely jealous watching it all, I could take more, she suspected, I would go all the way to the balls, maybe even take a little of those as well. I'd make him cum right into my stomach.

In a very short time Jeri's face was red and it was obvious she couldn't go much longer. It wasn't a matter of stamina, Jeri was a very fit woman and could do things most women could only dream of, but she was simply over-matched.

She rolled off her nephew and reached into the silver box and pulled out two nipple clamps. She applied them to herself and clicked them shut.

Monica's own nipples, already erect, began to tingle and she desperately wanted to tug at them.

Jeri now pulled her nephew onto the floor, laying him flat on his back. He arched, resting on just his broad shoulders and his ass and his aunt came down on top of him.

Monica admired how Jeri didn't both with any preamble, she just jumped right on his cock, balls deep inside her pussy.

Her face was an explosion of ecstasy, as was his, and Monica sucked in a soft breath. Jeri was experiencing the kind of pleasure she had been hunting for all her life.

She must have it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Monica & Jeri

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds